A Picturesque Memory Photography Reviews

Exactly as we wanted it. Thanks Will

Sent on 06/13/2018

Melissa Smith · Married on 08/30/2019

Couldn't be happier!

My fiancé & I were referred to A Picturesque Memory from a good friend of mine, and we could not be happier with our choice! Our engagement shoot pictures are absolutely amazing. It is a nerve wracking decision to book a photographer who is going to shoot one of the most important days of our lives. We are so excited for our wedding day, and to see more of Will's work. He's extremely easy going, friendly, open for any ideas you may have, easy to get in contact with & delivers excellent service. My fiancé & I would recommend A Picturesque Memory to any newly engaged couple in need of a photographer ! We can't thank you Will enough for everything!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 14
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 15
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 16
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 17
  • ROXANE

Roxane Defillipo · Married on 05/17/2019

A Great Experience!

Will Rodriquez, owner/ photographer of A Picturesque Memory Photography did an exceptional job with both our engagement and wedding pictures. Will Worked really hard the entire wedding day, capturing all the special moments without being intrusive. We are so happy with our decision and highly recommend A Picturesque Memory Photography!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 18

Lauren Leon · Married on 06/24/2018

Superhero Wedding

Will is a great photographer and really knows how to be creative with his choice of poses and even likes to get the opinion of his clients to make sure he sets up the perfect session. He brilliantly photoshopped superhero attire and masks into some of our photos to go with our theme. He is very friendly and open to new ideas to make sure that you have the perfect time.

Sent on 12/18/2018

A Picturesque Memory Photography 21
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 22
    A Picturesque Memory Photography 23

A Picturesque Memory Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day with Maceo. You guys were great to work with and I look forward to capturing your future family memories.

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Will from a Picturesque Memory for our wedding this past June. We couldn't be more thrilled with the photos we have received. He captured all parts of our day (and some I didn't know happened with our guests!). It was a great way to have the memories of our special day forever. I would highly recommend for anyone who need a photographer!

Sent on 10/11/2017

A Picturesque Memory Photography's reply:

Katie, you and Marc along with your entire bridal party were great to work with. From beginning to the end, you guys enjoyed yourselves and gave me moment after moment to capture.

Maritza · Married on 05/13/2017

This husband and wife duo are amazing! From the minute they arrived until the lights came on at the reception, they were on top of it all. Not only did they catch every special moment, but they did it in a way where they were unseen, almost invisible. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing this special day for us! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Torres ❤️

Sent on 09/20/2017

Elisa · Married on 02/20/2016

When my husband and I decided that we wanted to get married thru the church, we knew that we wanted to be able to capture that moment forever and more since our two year old daughter was going to be part of the big day. We met with several photographers before meeting with Will because we were looking for a photographer that would be very patient and great with children. When we sat down for our consultation with Will, we new right away that he was the right choice. During the day of the wedding, Will and his wife were ready for the eventful day and had more patience than I could ask for. They went above and beyond what I had envisioned and really captured every little detail including a picture of my little girl admiring my wedding dress. I was so blown away and over joyed when got the pictures back as they were just absolutely stunning. I highly recommend A Picturesque Memory Photography!

Sent on 05/04/2016

A Picturesque Memory Photography is by far phenomenal. Will, the photographer does an amazing job capturing the perfect moments which otherwise would be impossible to capture. He is extremely dedicated in giving the individual exactly what they want and making them happy with the results of his work. On the scene he is very helpful, as well as laid back, making it very easy for everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed, not to mention the fact that he is funny, and if need be will lead the reception for those brides who get overwhelmed or anxious. He is by far the best photographer to choose for any occasion. We are over the moon with the photographs he took of our wedding, and what he was able to achieve. If it wasn't for him, we would not have these precious moments to look back on years from now and remember.

Sent on 10/01/2015

monique · Married on 08/09/2015

We are extremely happy with our engagement photos can't wait for the wedding. We were very impressed and would highly recommend Wil. We picked a train station as our location- one that he had not done before and you woulda thought that he had taken photos there many times. Our photos are gorgeous and we have gotten many compliments on the photography. He took his time and got the photos just right! Amazing job!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Aaron · Married on 06/19/2015

Will and his wife did an absolutely wonderful job photographing our wedding. They captured all the important moments perfectly and included just the right amount of artistic and interesting angles and filters for certain pictures. There are plenty of candid shots that, years from now, will serve as great reminders of how fun and frenetic our reception was. They were also extremely flexible and willing to travel when we shot our engagement photos with them, which came out beautifully as well. Will posted everything from both of those sessions online for our consideration when picking out prints. He is extremely professional and responds very quickly to any questions. On top of it all, A Picturesque Memory Photography is far more reasonably priced than any other photographers my wife and I looked into during our initial search. We are very satisfied.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sonja · Married on 10/06/2013

My photographer Will Rodriguez made me, my husband and entire bridal party look stunning in the pictures. Caught all the most important shots in great picture quality and clarity. Had great ideas for poses and pictures. Very professional.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2013

The most important decision when planning your wedding is choosing a photographer & videographer to capture all of your special moments. When my husband & I decided to use Will & William from A Picturesque Memory, we knew that they would photograph every single traditional wedding moment. We were elated when we discovered that they did much more, they captured every "special" moment. They didn't just take our wedding pictures, they gave us memories to look at today & years down the road to cherish. Once the wedding is over, all you have are the photos to remind you of your dress, family members you haven't seen, and endearing moments frozen in time. We couldn't have chosen more professional, flexible & down to earth photographers that care about their work than Will & William. We are so pleased with the outcome & highly recommend using their services to future couples.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Laura · event on 09/16/2012

We hired Will from A Picturesque Memory to take our engagement photos in Central Park. We first met at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, shot a few photos outside the museum and made our way over to the park. Will was amazing! He was patient, very creative with the props we brought (balloons, lollipops, picnic basket, etc) and professional. He knew what poses would make us look good and took some amazing pictures that we will treasure forever! We wound up spending several hours in the park so that we could get all the shots we wanted, and Will never complained, nor asked for a break. He was just fantastic and I highly recommend using A Picturesque Memory for any photography you need!

Sent on 12/28/2013