A Photographic Memory Reviews

A Photographic Memory 4
A Photographic Memory 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2014

I can't express enough how amazing it was to work with the team from a photographic memory. My husband and I are beyond pleased with our photos. From our engagement photos right through to our honeymoon they captured every moment for us. We had Brittany and Eric for our engagement photos and for our wedding and working with them was so fun and easy! My husband and I wanted to just go with the flow for our pictures and they had so many great photo ideas! No matter how crazy it got for our wedding they stayed right to the end and made sure we got the photos we wanted! Dave was able to capture our rehearsal dinner and our honeymoon with Tim! Working with them on our honeymoon was amazing! We had so much fun with them not only taking the photos but on all the excursions we did as well!! Some people may say they don't want people following them on their honeymoon but it wasn't like that with apm. We were able to have a fabulous romantic honeymoon while taking photos on the side. There aren't enough reasons to express why you wouldn't want to have APM capture your special moments! Not only are they fun and laid back they're super professional and get the job done right with nothing but amazing photos! We're so happy we chose apm!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for choosing APM ! We are honored to to have you and capture those special moments !
    Dave Soucy

Katie · Married on 09/05/2014

I met Dave 6 years ago and was absolutely in love with his work and his passion for photography. I just knew that he had to be my pgotographer when I got married some day. As a photographer myself I always say that your wedding pictures are the most important part of your wedding because it is the only physical thing you receive back from your wedding day. I never knew how important that statement truly was until I experienced it for myself. Dave and Eric captured so many amazing memories that I will truly cherish forever. The things they saw, that I didn't even see, are the ones that are held closest to my heart. I am completely blown away by every single one of my photos and I have only seen a little taste of what they captured together. Thank you so much APM for letting me re-live the most important day of my life, over and over again.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Kandis · Married on 08/23/2014

We couldn't be more pleased with A Photographic Memory. When we met with Dave he made us feel comfortable and it felt like a meeting with a friend. He in no way made us feel pressured to choose his company for our wedding photos. After seeing all of the work hanging in the office and looking through albums we knew we had to have him. Although Dave was already booked for our date he made us feel confident that his staff were all great at what they do. We ended up with the dynamic duo of Eric and Jamie. They were very professional and made sure everything went smoothly. We were very pleased with their eye for detail and their creativity really came through in our prints. We did not have certain poses picked out so we relied on them for direction and we were not let down! We were very surprised when we received our pictures just five weeks after our wedding. After receiving our disks in the mail we spent several hours going through them. There was not one picture that we were not satisfied with... We have about 2,000 photos so to not find one we didn't like was amazing! Eric's knowledge as well as his knack for photography really shines through in our pictures. He may be young but he definitely knows what he is doing! APM was more than we could have ever expected. We can't possibly thank them enough for all they did for us. We highly recommend them and we will be using their services again in the future!

Kandis and Manil

Sent on 11/03/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you so much for this review !! Im glad you were happy and hope to continue business with you and the family !!

Jen · Married on 08/16/2014

We used A Photographic Memory for our wedding photos and had a fantastic experience with them so far!! Melissa and Nate were our two photographers on our big day and they were both great. We had worked with Melissa for our Engagement photos, which came out amazing, so I knew we were in great hands for our wedding! They were able to capture everything without being intrusive at all. They worked with us to capture both sunset and fireworks photos outside of our venue on the beach, as we requested, all while making sure we didn't miss too much of our reception. So far we've seen about 20 photos from the Sneak Peek - and they are all AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest! The company has been great to work with as well. My mom was able to surprise us with an enlarged print from our Engagement session as a Christmas gift - and APM helped her and did an excellent job, all while keeping it a surprise for us! Their packages are easily customizable to provide exactly what you want, and nothing you don't. We are very happy with our choice using APM and we would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2014

After getting engaged, I was recommended to A Photographic Memory by a friend. I instantly fell in love the pictures I saw on Dave's Facebook page. I just knew they needed to be one of my vendors. Upon meeting with Dave, we were very impressed with what we saw and the services he had to offer. He was very willing to work with us and our budget. For the two years we were engaged, I followed Dave every step of the way and was more and more thankful I was to have his team capture my wedding day. On my wedding day, his team arrived at the venue sooner than expected and I was greeted by Brittney and Tim. After Hello's they instantly started shooting. They were sure to get very thing I was looking for. The suggestions Tim had were beyond amazing. Every day on our honeymoon, I hoped I would get a sneak peek of what was to come of our wedding. Just 4 days after the wedding, Dave posted about 50 teasers for us to see and I was so beyond excited I couldn't wait to share. The teasers exceeded my expectations of what the day looked like. I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures! I have received so many compliments already on the few pictures I have. Dave and his team will be one I recommend to any of my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 08/26/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Melissa ! We are very glad that we have captured so many memories for you both !!

Alyson · Married on 07/26/2014

Dave, Tim and Eric did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. They all had such unique and fun ways to capture the perfect shot. Tim was such a good sport he even laid in the wet sand to take such a creative picture. They really did an amazing job and the pictures came out perfect. We couldnt be happier with the work they did. They have such amazing talent and a creative eye.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Bryan · Married on 07/19/2014

The photographers were awesome and friendly

Sent on 10/15/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Bryan for doing this review!

Dennis · Married on 07/12/2014

The photographers that we had for our daughters wedding were truly professional and top notch. They captured the event perfectly in every way possible. The wedding album was truly a work of art and captured the essence of the wedding in every way. The extras that came with the album were a total surprise and just shows what a great company A Photographic Memory is to work with. I would be delighted to recommend this company to anyone that asks.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Denise · Married on 07/05/2014

A Photographic Memory was on-time, professional, and courteous. I was nervous that I would have to show the photographer where to go and what to do when they arrived, and that it would take away from me getting ready (being the bride, that's a scary thing) and I didn't have to do a thing! they took formal photos of the dress, shoes, jewelry, flowers, us girls getting ready, etc and it was as if they weren't even there. I would recommend them to anyone getting married! they were awesome!

Sent on 07/15/2014

katherine · Married on 07/04/2014

Very helpful. Very professional. Quick to respond with any questions

Sent on 07/22/2014

Penny · Married on 06/28/2014

A Photographic Memory was a total joy to have for our daughter's wedding. Everything ran so smoothly and Katie and Nicole captured so many magical moments. The level of skills both in photography and dealing with many different personalities is truly amazing. The teaser pictures are so beautiful! We just love them! If you are looking for photography services for ANY reason, you will not be disappointed! I know our family will definitely call them to capture many more memories :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jen · Married on 06/21/2014

Looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding was on the top of our to do wedding list after meeting with 3 different photography companies it was a breathe of fresh air when my fiance and I walked into A Photographic Memory's office and immediately felt comfortable and at home as their office is welcoming and very focused on family friends and of course all about couples. Within minutes of meeting Dave Soucy we clicked with not only his friendly personality but with the style of photography APM provides their clients as they provide images that breaks the boundaries of traditional photography and for our wedding photos that is what we wanted something fun and different and not just the traditional line up for bridesmaid and groomsmen. APM showed us this within not only the photos on the wall in their office but within the books they had available on the tables I found myself saying "I want this photo" for almost every picture Dave showed us. We signed on the spot for our June 2014 wedding and left their office relieved to know that our photos would come out amazing and this big item on our to do list was checked off!

In today society social media is so huge therefore I was excited to hear APM had a FB page that was always updated with "teaser" photos from all the special events they are apart of. Being FB friends with APM made me even more excited for my June wedding and I thought it was great that Dave and I would even FB message back and forth with ideas and suggestions which really made me feel comfortable with him and his team.

When June 21, 2014 came Dave and the APM team fit right in with our family and friends and no matter how silly or crazy the photo ideas we had were the APM team ran with them and within 1 day we had FB teasers that WE LOVED and all our family and friends immediately made them either profile or background pictures and said how amazing they were, we can't wait to see the rest of our images when they are available.

Sent on 07/06/2014

APM is the best photography company I've ever had the pleasures of knowing. They are professional yet fun, can always get my children to smile, and I can't speak enough about the creativity of all of their shots.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Christopher · Married on 06/15/2014

Dave and the APM team were absolutely amazing!! I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for everything they did for us!!! He did not just come, take pictures and leave. Dave was interactive and helped actually get the bride ready for her big day by helping with the veil and other tips. His assistant took time to fold perfect pocket squares (more than once) and make sure everyone looked perfect for the photos and the wedding. You can see the years of experience with the professionalism and passion that they had. If you are looking for a photographer, then you really should not bother looking any further. He creates breathtaking photos that you will cherish for years to come. I have, and will continue, to recommend APM to anyone that is thinking of capturing a special moment in their lives.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

A Photographic Memory was absolutely amazing. Eric and Britney were my photographers and they were both so great with the bridal party, guests and of course my husband and I. Any photo I said I wanted they always said it was no problem and found a way to make it happen! Once I got the teasers THREE DAYS LATER I was absolutely stunned. I couldn't believe that it was my actual wedding that I was looking at. They captured every possibly moment with absolute perfection! I got my discs in the mail THREE WEEKS after my wedding. Considering there are about 2,000 photos in all, I was absolutely shocked I got them so soon! I couldn't have asked for anything more, and I couldn't imagine getting anything better for the most important day of my life to date! Thank you A Photographic Memory!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Eileen · Married on 05/25/2014

Memorial day weekend could not have been more fun. Throughout the day, Eric and Will were not only doing their job but being a part of Joe's day as well as mine. Initially when booking the even, the owner Dave was going to try and do it but ultimately, I was assured that Eric and Will would be great. Meeting new people who would be taking my picture was a little scary but their personalities fit right in. Still not sure of all the pictures that they took since I have only seen the teasers but just looking at those, leaves me excited to see the rest.

Several things that I was grateful for was that they humored me. I wanted to get a picture of my bridal party doing what we do best, gaming. They accommodated that as well as getting a lot of family pictures. There were a few points that seemed a little rushed but part of it was due to people getting pulled in different directions. In addition, they let me take their photo too! I am glad that they let me use one of the Polaroids there to get it.

Sorry if this is a little short, do not have all the photos yet but there are a few that I am really looking forward to. I would like to see the ones that Eric had me stretched out and dipped by my husband and when I thought I was going to fall I hear, "pain is beauty". So definitely excited to see those as well as all the rainbow pictures. It was Will that saw the second rainbow form after I pointed out the first one. If there is a program that can make the rainbow in color in a gray-scale picture, that would be awesome!

Overall, Eric and Will were very friendly, personable, at some points seemed shy, but were great. You can tell they like what they do. Thank you APM for being apart of my wedding. Also, thank you Eric and Will for spending the day with me. Pretty sure I am your first rainbow shot(yes?)! In being there, you were a part of what made everything fun and as I have said to all of my guests, what matters most to me is that you had a good time.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2014

From the first time stepping foot into A Photographic Memory we knew that we wanted our wedding to be shot by their photographers! We quickly realized after glancing through the wedding albums and pictures displayed in the office that there wasn't anyone else we would contract with for such a special time in our lives! Dave Soucy sat down with us for quite some time upon the first meeting in the studio to discover both my husband and my style. Boy, let me tell you, the pictures are spot on for what we were BOTH looking for.
    Dave and Brittany both were very professional, prior to the wedding and the wedding day. Both photographers showed up eager to make sure our day went effortless. From the time both of them stepped into the salon, to the very last moment checking in to see if there were any more photos we wanted before they left, they had their eyes out for the "perfect" opportunities for the best "shots" to help us replay our day over and over again. Not only did we get great pictures, but many are very natural displays of our day.
    Days after the wedding we were greeted with texts or "teasers" that we are able to access prior to leaving for our honeymoon, our mouths dropped to the floor! Photos that literally were a tease, not fair to leave and know that many more amazing photos are going to be sent your way while you are gone! While on our honeymoon, we caved and purchased internet in order to see the rest of "teasers" that Dave had posted THREE DAYS after our wedding, wow that's dedication! We were awe-struck and speechless. The pictures were out of this world, and the enthusiasm for both Brittany and Dave's work shines through their final product! We have gotten many comments on the photos and high praise for the work that both of them have displayed through our wedding. And remember, the public has only seen the teasers, not the thousands of other photos that were taken that day!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Casey · Married on 05/17/2014

When my wife started wedding planning, the most important piece to her was photography and the photos that she could have to view to help remind her of the day. It only seemed right to contact APM's Dave Soucy to sit down and talk after being recommended by more than one person. Upon walking into his studio, many of the canvas portraits on the wall had caught my eye. He then sat us down and let us look through some of the albums in his office, wow. His work then, to us, was astonishing and it wasn't even our wedding. We contracted the studio a year before our wedding to ensure we would have the best memories of our day.
    Brittany was awesome from the time she arrived at the bar throughout the whole day. I honestly felt bad for this poor girl, at times, with our very large and obnoxious wedding party. She knew exactly how to work with everyone to get great shots before the ceremony.
    Throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception Brittany and Dave made sure the my wife and I had a smooth day, but also made sure they captured the day so we'd have these pictures to retell our day. I was very particular with how I wanted the photos shot, I didn't want someone in my face all day, posing me, I HATE having my picture taken. Dave and Brittany made sure to take my request into consideration, and let me tell you, the pictures look so natural, and not posed!
    The teasers that Dave had sent us prior to us leaving for our honeymoon were just that, amazing and left us wanting to see the rest! We returned from the honeymoon to find all of our pictures from the wedding in our mailbox! We didn't think they could get any better than the teasers until we flagged many more that we didn't see the first week!
    We cannot thank Dave and Brittany enough for the work they provided us. The pictures, so we have been told by many, look like they have come straight from a wedding magazine. We are very happy with the quality, professionalism, and work that APM provided for our wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Bianca · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot even begin to tell you about how amazing these photographers are at A Photographic Memory. I have known the owner, Dave Soucy for about 8 years now. He did some of my senior portraits and modeling pictures. When it came time to pick a wedding photographer there was only one name that came to mind DAVE SOUCY (APM-NH)!!

Dave and his staff provided EXCELLENT service to both my husband and I. They made sure to keep us both calm days leading up to the wedding. They called us a week prior to the wedding to go over all last minute details, so that way we were all on the same page.

The day of the wedding Dave showed up with me at the salon, and another photographer showed up with my husband. This team of photographers pays specific attention to details and they have their pictures to prove that. Dave made sure that there were pictures of EVERYTHING! Things that I wouldn't have even thought about but I'm so glad that he did. When he tells you to get certain things (like: a wedding invitation, girls keep the rings, ect.), LISTEN TO HIM!

As we got to the ceremony and reception we had the photo booth (which I HIGHLY recommend). Everyone had a blast and so many people that it was a neat idea. They make great wedding favors, and also makes for a fun guest book!!

My husband and I received ALL of our pictures about 2 weeks after the wedding. While looking through them we couldn't believe all the amazing memories that Dave and his team members had captured throughout our special day. The pictures were beautiful. I'm telling you these are pictures that you would find in wedding magazines. The quality of A Photographic Memory is outstanding!! You can really tell that the employees really love what they are doing.

I cannot speak more highly of Dave Soucy and his team members, and I give this company my HIGHEST recommendation.

Bianca

Sent on 06/04/2014

kimberly · Married on 04/18/2014

we picked the best photographer. he spent hours getting many beautiful shots. his sense of humor made everyone feel very relaxed. he knew how and where to get the best shots. have used this company numerous times for different occasions. would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Haley · Married on 03/22/2014

Amazing work so impressed highly recomend photographic memory

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • User3519519 · 2+ years ago

Dave and his team at APM were amazing to work with. Because I knew that our pictures would preserve our day forever, I was very picky when choosing our wedding photographer. From our first meeting with Dave, I knew that they were the best team to capture our day.

Eric and Tim were the photographers at our wedding on 8/16/14, and they were incredible. They were extremely professional and they made us feel comfortable at all times. They also worked hard to make sure things ran smoothly throughout the day. Eric even knew how to put my veil back in when it fell out!

On Saturday, we picked up our albums from APM (it took us a while to decide which pictures we wanted in the album because there were SO MANY GOOD ONES) and we were stunned. Every picture looked like it had come out of a magazine! In addition to our big album, we also ordered a canvas print, which we couldn’t be happier with, a slideshow of our photos, and mini albums, which we are SO excited to give to our family and friends.

We can’t thank Dave and his team enough for capturing our day so perfectly. Eric and Tim, you truly have a gift for photography. You captured so many natural moments throughout our day that we would have otherwise forgotten about.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Heather · Married on 12/07/2013

For many brides, choosing a photographer will be one of the most important aspects of wedding planning. After all, you want and need someone to capture the amazing moments that take place during your wedding and truly make your memories come to life. This is a big job, and I can confidently say that no one can do it better than A Photographic Memory. Dave Soucy was the photographer for my sister’s wedding in 2010, and after seeing him in action and the pictures that came after, there was no doubt in my mind I wanted Dave to photograph my own wedding. The entire team at A Photographic Memory is professional, friendly, extremely helpful, and strives to do all they can to ensure you get exactly what you want for pictures. It was evident to me from the start that A Photographic Memory is an extremely well-run company that not only puts customer satisfaction first, but is full of people who genuinely love their jobs! Dave truly is an amazing photographer who has a great personality and a creative mind that will astound you. As of now, I have only seen the “teasers” for our wedding album yet I am so incredibly happy and thrilled with the way these pictures came out I cannot even believe there is more to come. What makes Dave stand out from the rest is that you can see his passion and devotion in capturing your moments come through in every shot he takes. I wholeheartedly recommend Dave Soucy- he is the man you want behind the lens as he will capture the best moments of your life in ways that give the word “memory” a whole new meaning.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2013

My husband and I planned our wedding in 3 months last year, and were so lucky to find A Photographic Memory, who happened to be available on our wedding date. We met with Dave and signed the contract immediately, booking the wedding date and an engagement session- we wanted to capture everything even though we were on a short timeline.

My mother was battling brain cancer, and was the reason for the quick wedding, and Dave and his team we sensitive to this, understanding how important it was to catch every moment possible with her throughout the day.

Our engagement pictures are breathtaking. We used them throughout our wedding events and got so many compliments on them. On the day of the wedding, as the blue skies opened up to an absolutely gorgeous day, Dave and Eric arrived early, and immediately began snapping away. They made sure to get every shot, from the girls getting ready in the bridal suite to the guys trying to figure out what to do with their boutonnieres. They faded into the background and we never felt like we had a camera in our face.

We just got our wedding video, and are so impressed at how well both photo and video worked together to make sure they got the best shots, while staying out of each other's shots. I even caught a glimpse of Dave fixing the train of my dress during the ceremony so the shot would be beautiful.

We now have over 2,000 images of our day, and our book is on its way, we can't wait to see the final product and are so happy that we chose APM.

Sent on 06/10/2014

James · Married on 10/26/2013

Dave was second to none. He is the definition of a professional. No task was too large or small, from adjusting the bride's veil to finding the best views and angles. If you're thinking about using him, stop thinking. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/05/2013