A Photographic Memory Reviews

A Photographic Memory 7
  • Lori

Lori Gangi · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent choice!!

Had a great experience working with Melissa at APM!! She was very easy to communicate with. All of the photos turned out awesome and prices were very manageable. I highly recommend choosing APM for your wedding photography.

Sent on 05/10/2019

A Photographic Memory's reply:

We're glad to hear you had a great time working with Melissa! She really is an amazing photographer. We know choosing a wedding photographer is an important decision, so thank you for trusting APM to be a part of your special day!

Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
  • FutureMrsColón

Brittany · Married on 09/28/2019

Cannot say enough good things!!!

We had an amazing experience with APM! Photography was SO important to me through our planning process. When I reached out, Dave was so nice and spoke to me over the phone about the packages available. I met with him in the office to look through their albums and sign my contract. We chose Melissa and we could not recommend her enough! She took the best pictures for our engagement pictures and we knew she would be perfect for our wedding. Come the wedding day, we couldn't get enough of how sweet she and Emma were. She even remembered the shots that I requested during our last phone call prior to the wedding, and made sure to ask me the day of to get them! Melissa and Emma were snapping pictures of everyone and everything all night. I was absolutely blown away by our teasers, and we cannot wait to get the rest back!! :) I have had so many family and friends reach out to mention how amazing our photographers were, and my aunt who is a coordinator even asked for their names to recommend to a current bride she has! I am so thankful we chose APM! Thank you so much for capturing our beautiful day!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    A Photographic Memory 17
    A Photographic Memory 18
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2019

Beyond incredible.. 5 stars is not enough!!

APM came into our lives as a known company that takes amazing photos and videos, but they will remain in our lives as incredible friends. From day one, I had the feeling that APM was not your typical photography company, they are so much more. My husband and I live in Florida and were planning a wedding back in New England, where we are originally from, and Melissa and Dave were very responsive and great to communicate with about what we wanted on the day or even any concerns that came up. Dave was also helpful in recommending other venders that we still needed, and I am so glad we went with his suggestions. Dave reached out to us while he was down in Florida and arranged an engagement shoot with us, just the many ways APM went above and beyond to make sure this moment in our lives was a special one. Melissa was amazing to work with, she interacted with all our venders to be sure that they captured all the important moments on that day and even got my brother to smile, which he does not do in pictures. Melissa, Gavin and Bobby made a special trip to my Dads grave site before the ceremony to capture a moment that most girls dream about, but I would not get to experience. They were comforting and made such a difficult moment one I will never forget. We could not have asked for better people to be a part of our day. I can honestly say, although my Husband and I live in Florida, we would not choose anyone else to capture our wedding or other future occasions. We will be collaborating with APM for every special moment that comes our way in the future.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Aly

Aly Belleville · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible Experience

Both our photographers from APM were incredible. They knew just what to do and how to direct us, and the photos we've received so far are incredible. We could not be happier with how they captured our perfect day!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    A Photographic Memory 19
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience with APM!

I found the process of selecting a wedding photographer to be extremely stressful, but the second I saw the work of the photographers at APM, I knew that I HAD to have them take photos of my big day! Being a military bride from out of state, I planned my wedding from thousands of miles away. Dave made the process super easy by explaining all of the package options over the phone and by sending me the catalog to review on my own time. Dave ended up helping me come up with a custom package that fit all of our needs. On the day of the wedding, Melanie, our photographer, blew me away! She is AMAZING and made my husband and I feel so special on our wedding day! She arrived to the venue early and immediately went right to work taking gorgeous photo after gorgeous photo. She wasted no time by taking photos of our rings, flowers and venue as we all scrambled to finish getting ready. She really took time to take creative, beautiful photos in countless poses and locations which exceeded all of my expectations. I am so excited for our photos to be ready! Planning a wedding is stressful- do yourself a favor and inquire about APM because I promise you that you will not regret it

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ashley Rapaglia · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing Job

APM was absolutely wonderful to work with. We are so pleased with our photos. Eric is very talented and knows exactly how to make the photos look great, the way you need to turn or move, where to stand so the background looks just right, etc. He was so professional and so easy to work with and we can't say enough. Do NOT skimp on your photos, it's one of the few memories you have of your wedding day that last forever and APM truly made ours precious. THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/13/2019

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Ashley, we are so glad you had a good experience with APM! Eric is a wonderful photographer to work with. We know that choosing a wedding photographer is a very important decision, so thank you for honoring APM with the responsibility of capturing your big day!

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

My husband and I just got married on August 24th and we cannot say enough about APM. They were part of our preferred vendor package at The Oaks and we were thrilled to use them once we saw their body of work. We also used Melanie for our engagement pictures and she was fantastic, so we were very excited they would be used for our wedding as well. Melanie and Paul were out of this world fantastic. They were so helpful and knowledgeable about putting us into the best positions and knowing what would photograph the best. Especially with the incredible firework shots and the gorgeous silhouettes. They were fun and engaging with us, our family, and entire bridal party. We recently saw our “teaser” photos and they are the most beautiful pictures we have ever seen. We cannot wait to see the rest!! I would recommend APM to anyone and everyone, specifically Melanie and Paul! They truly helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    A Photographic Memory 20
    A Photographic Memory 21
    A Photographic Memory 22

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Sarah, we are so glad that you had a great experience with APM! The Oaks is a beautiful venue and our team was so happy to get to photograph you there.

Engagement sessions are the perfect way to get to know your photographer better as well as become more comfortable in front of the camera, and Melanie always makes her engagement shoots fun!

APM knows that choosing a wedding photographer can become overwhelming as it is such an important decision, so thank you for trusting APM with the honor of capturing your big day!

Congratulations on a gorgeous wedding!

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2018

A photographic memory/Dave was very professional with great ideas. He did the photographs for my youngest daughter's senior pictures and they came out absolutely beautiful! He took numerous shots, different angles, different places, there was so many to choose from that i had a very hard time choosing! Then Dave did my oldest daughter's engagement photos. Everyone of them beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes. I wish he could do the wedding too!! Unfortunately, for me, he is booked. So i definately would recommend him! And book him fast so you dont loose out like I did!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Photographers for your Perfect Day!

APM was everything we needed in a photographer. We live in Virginia, so planning a wedding in NH was tough. They made it easy. We started talking with Dave and he made booking them so easy and they were really good at communicating back and forth with us by phone and email. We then chose Melissa to be our photographer. She was able to meet with us on our tight schedule when we were in NH and was very good at going over the packages and the game plan for the day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day. She showed up on time and found the perfect spots for pictures, especially my sunset ones. Her assistant Bobby was amazing too (making sure my dress looked perfect in every shot and getting down on the ground for that perfect shot). She saw a picture of my parents wedding photo at the house and wanted to reenact it - which I loved. She was quick to be there when I wanted pictures during the reception. I got a sneak peak of my wedding day photos and I am obsessed with every single one of them. I am sure every photographer at APM is amazing but Melissa was perfect in every way! I highly suggest them if you want a great photographer.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2018

APM beautifully captured our love and happiness and the people we love around us

On October 7, 2018 my husband and I got married at Lakeview Pavilion. We had a tradition tea ceremony early in the morning and ended our reception very late at night, APM's Melissa and Eric were there through it all. Despite the hecticness and amount of people everywhere, Melissa and Eric remained gracious and were capturing shots left and right! They were able to capture all of the beautiful and precious moments that made our dream wedding as beautiful as it was; Melissa and Eric were the dream team! We also had Tom be our JP who was extremely delightful to work with! He made the vowing/ceremony process easy, he has a calm and inviting persona that made our ceremony extra special. APM truly delivered and we can't say enough good things about them! I highly recommend APM and will continue working with them for any future events. They were easy, flexible, creative, and most of all felt like family throughout the whole process! Thank you Melissa, Eric, Tom, Dave, and the APM family!

With Love,
    Jen and Jun

Sent on 12/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Niki and Paul for our August wedding, and we could not be any happier! We have only seen the “teaser” photos on Facebook and we are completely impressed. Niki was open to our ideas for photos as well as incorporating her own creative input. They were prompt, professional, and a joy to work with. Niki was fast in her photo taking without seeming to rush us, and Paul was willing to do whatever was needed to get the perfect shot. They went above and beyond all of our expectations for the day and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. To anyone looking for a photographer- for any occasion- I highly recommend using APM.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Sierra · Married on 09/02/2018

My wedding was 9/2/2018
    I cannot tell you how amazing it was to work with Melissa and vera! Absolutely fantastic. By the time they get to the venue you are a ball of nerves, but they step right in and make you feel comfortable. We have already received teasers and I cannot tell you how beautiful they are. More than that, we had a photo booth and are receiving an Italian made photo album through them. We got all the copies of the photos from the photo booth. It was wonderful to look at the copies and see how much fun our guests had. I seriously cannot wait to receive the rest of our photos. They are going to be beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    A Photographic Memory 23
    A Photographic Memory 24
    A Photographic Memory 25

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the pleasure of having Melissa and Shelby photograph our wedding on September 1st. They exceeded our expectations! Melissa and Shelby were both very professional, got all the shots we asked for in the time frame they had to work with, and made us feel calm- so much that we had fun while taking pictures! The pictures from the sneak peek on Facebook have blown us away and we are so happy with their work!! Cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! Would definitely recommend APM, especially the duo of Melissa and Shelby!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Eric · Married on 09/01/2018

We were lucky enough to have Eric and Paul photograph our wedding and Bobby taking video. We couldn't be happier with the results. On the day of, they made sure we got all the shots we wanted and more. During the entire wedding they were professional and efficient, which was great considering how busy that day was. They got a bunch of amazing pictures and a fantastic video back to us only a few days after the wedding and we are looking forward to seeing the rest. I would wholeheartedly recommend APM for anyone looking for a photographer or videographer for their big day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I cannot say enough how much we loved Melissa and APM! It was one of the easiest decisions we made because photos meant a lot to us and every photo that we loved from our venue seemed to be from APM. Melissa made us feel at ease and comfortable the entire time. It definitely helped having an engagement session with her first so we could be completely comfortable on our actual wedding. My wife loves photos and art and Melissa was able to take our requests and expand on them even more. We highly recommend Melissa and APM. There is honestly no better photographer in our opinion in the area!

Sent on 08/16/2018

A Photographic Memory's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with APM! Choosing a photographer is so important, and we know how stressful it can be.

Melissa is a wonderful photographer and is so fun to work with! Engagement sessions are a great way to get to know your wedding photographer and to become more comfortable in front of the camera.

Thank you for trusting APM with the honor of capturing your special day, and congratulations on a beautiful wedding!

Hayley · Married on 07/21/2018

APM was fantastic! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Melissa covered our wedding and did a beautiful job. I would absolutely recommend APM to any future newlyweds!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    A Photographic Memory 26

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

We used A Photographic Memory for our wedding in November. Throughout the entire process they were incredibly professional and courteous, answering all of our questions quickly and adapting to all our changes without missing a beat. Melissa and Melanie were incredible the day of as well! They were sure to take advantage of any and all opportunities to help us make memories that will last a lifetime. A Photographic Memory wildly exceeded any and all of our expectations.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

A Photographic Memory photographed my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago and her pictures came out beautiful! I knew I could trust them as well for my wedding this June. Dave, Shelby, and Vera (we were lucky to have a third person who was in training!) were the photographers of my wedding and they absolutely hit it out of the park! My husband and I often feel very awkward taking photos but throughout the day I felt so comfortable and confident that the photos were going to turn out great before I even saw them. They posted a full album for me as a sneak peak (their “sneak peeks” consist of a very generous amount by the way) and the pictures came out even better than I could have imagined. My sister even returned to APM for pictures of her newborn. Despite how quickly APM books weddings and the many other sessions they book, they were FANTASTIC about communicating with me prior to the wedding to ensure they knew what I was looking for from them. Thank you APM!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

Our experience with A Photographic Memory was amazing! Eric, Shelby, and Ashley photographed our wedding, and they made our experience great! While we were bummed that it was raining, they were able to accommodate us and took us outside for some shots that still came out amazing! Everyone on the team that we interacted with was very professional and courteous, and were always quick to respond to our questions. If you want your photos to be even better than you could imagine, A Photographic Memory is the photographer you need to book!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    A Photographic Memory 27
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/28/2018

The first time we visited The Margate Resort, which ended up being our venue, the brochure that instantly made me look at my soon-to-be husband and say "we're getting married here," was shot by APM. The photography by APM is simply the best, bar none. We had Eric as our lead photographer and Melissa as the assistant. Both of them were so professional and really kept us on time while also getting all the shots we wanted on our special day. We actually just got the flash drives in the mail (less than two weeks later!). We haven't had time to look through all the photos yet but they all look exceptional. We knew from the beginning that APM would take care of us and they did NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

I was left without a photographer unexpectedly a month before my wedding, when Dave and his team came to the rescue. All I can say is that I am so happy it ended up the way it did, because they were great to work with and took AMAZING pictures. They truly made my day that much more special and one that I will never forget! This is someone I would definitely go with if you are looking to get great quality pictures.

Thank you guys again for everything you did!! Steve and I greatly appreciate it.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Bernadette · Married on 10/13/2017

Dave and Melissa did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding the pictures are just stunning .

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about APM. No reason to keep looking. Stop now and BOOK with APM now. Dave and Eric are two wonderful photographers that captured so many beautiful pictures at my wedding. The pictures they take are so creative and I'm so excited that I have so many pictures to remember my special day. APM is overall the BEST company to have your pictures taken. We also get our family Christmas pictures done and they also come out awesome! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Alyson · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough about APM! We've worked with so many of their photographers and the results are always consistently amazing! From our engagement shoot with Taylor, to the surprise boudoir shoot with Melissa to the beautiful wedding day photos taken by Eric and Niki at LSVR... my husband and I are so incredibly happy! I can't wait for APM to capture more of our special moments in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2017

Trust them. There are few events in life more special than a wedding, and I wanted memories that would last a lifetime with class, beauty, and most of all, love. APM captured them, and exceeded my expectations. The pictures- both engagement and wedding- were absolutely beautiful and truly reflected our personalities and our families. The photographers: Eric, Melanie, and Shleby, were top notch- professional, respectful, creative, friendly. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I already plan to reach out to them whenever its time for baby pictures!

Sent on 07/06/2017