A Photographic Memory Reviews

177 | Manchester, NH

177 Reviews for A Photographic Memory

177 A Photographic Memory Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 05/18/2019

My husband and I just got married on August 24th and we cannot say enough about APM. They were part of our preferred vendor package at The Oaks and we were thrilled to use them once we saw their body of work. We also used Melanie for our engagement pictures and she was fantastic, so we were very excited they would be used for our wedding as well. Melanie and Paul were out of this world fantastic. They were so helpful and knowledgeable about putting us into the best positions and knowing what would photograph the best. Especially with the incredible firework shots and the gorgeous silhouettes. They were fun and engaging with us, our family, and entire bridal party. We recently saw our “teaser” photos and they are the most beautiful pictures we have ever seen. We cannot wait to see the rest!! I would recommend APM to anyone and everyone, specifically Melanie and Paul! They truly helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives!!

A Photographic Memory 1
    A Photographic Memory 2
    A Photographic Memory 3

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2018

A photographic memory/Dave was very professional with great ideas. He did the photographs for my youngest daughter's senior pictures and they came out absolutely beautiful! He took numerous shots, different angles, different places, there was so many to choose from that i had a very hard time choosing! Then Dave did my oldest daughter's engagement photos. Everyone of them beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes. I wish he could do the wedding too!! Unfortunately, for me, he is booked. So i definately would recommend him! And book him fast so you dont loose out like I did!

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Niki and Paul for our August wedding, and we could not be any happier! We have only seen the “teaser” photos on Facebook and we are completely impressed. Niki was open to our ideas for photos as well as incorporating her own creative input. They were prompt, professional, and a joy to work with. Niki was fast in her photo taking without seeming to rush us, and Paul was willing to do whatever was needed to get the perfect shot. They went above and beyond all of our expectations for the day and we are so pleased with how everything turned out. To anyone looking for a photographer- for any occasion- I highly recommend using APM.

Sierra · Married on 09/02/2018

My wedding was 9/2/2018
    I cannot tell you how amazing it was to work with Melissa and vera! Absolutely fantastic. By the time they get to the venue you are a ball of nerves, but they step right in and make you feel comfortable. We have already received teasers and I cannot tell you how beautiful they are. More than that, we had a photo booth and are receiving an Italian made photo album through them. We got all the copies of the photos from the photo booth. It was wonderful to look at the copies and see how much fun our guests had. I seriously cannot wait to receive the rest of our photos. They are going to be beautiful.

A Photographic Memory 4
    A Photographic Memory 5
    A Photographic Memory 6

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the pleasure of having Melissa and Shelby photograph our wedding on September 1st. They exceeded our expectations! Melissa and Shelby were both very professional, got all the shots we asked for in the time frame they had to work with, and made us feel calm- so much that we had fun while taking pictures! The pictures from the sneak peek on Facebook have blown us away and we are so happy with their work!! Cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! Would definitely recommend APM, especially the duo of Melissa and Shelby!

Eric · Married on 09/01/2018

We were lucky enough to have Eric and Paul photograph our wedding and Bobby taking video. We couldn't be happier with the results. On the day of, they made sure we got all the shots we wanted and more. During the entire wedding they were professional and efficient, which was great considering how busy that day was. They got a bunch of amazing pictures and a fantastic video back to us only a few days after the wedding and we are looking forward to seeing the rest. I would wholeheartedly recommend APM for anyone looking for a photographer or videographer for their big day!

Hayley · Married on 07/21/2018

APM was fantastic! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Melissa covered our wedding and did a beautiful job. I would absolutely recommend APM to any future newlyweds!

A Photographic Memory 7

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

We used A Photographic Memory for our wedding in November. Throughout the entire process they were incredibly professional and courteous, answering all of our questions quickly and adapting to all our changes without missing a beat. Melissa and Melanie were incredible the day of as well! They were sure to take advantage of any and all opportunities to help us make memories that will last a lifetime. A Photographic Memory wildly exceeded any and all of our expectations.

• F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

A Photographic Memory photographed my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago and her pictures came out beautiful! I knew I could trust them as well for my wedding this June. Dave, Shelby, and Vera (we were lucky to have a third person who was in training!) were the photographers of my wedding and they absolutely hit it out of the park! My husband and I often feel very awkward taking photos but throughout the day I felt so comfortable and confident that the photos were going to turn out great before I even saw them. They posted a full album for me as a sneak peak (their “sneak peeks” consist of a very generous amount by the way) and the pictures came out even better than I could have imagined. My sister even returned to APM for pictures of her newborn. Despite how quickly APM books weddings and the many other sessions they book, they were FANTASTIC about communicating with me prior to the wedding to ensure they knew what I was looking for from them. Thank you APM!

Maria · Married on 05/12/2018

Our experience with A Photographic Memory was amazing! Eric, Shelby, and Ashley photographed our wedding, and they made our experience great! While we were bummed that it was raining, they were able to accommodate us and took us outside for some shots that still came out amazing! Everyone on the team that we interacted with was very professional and courteous, and were always quick to respond to our questions. If you want your photos to be even better than you could imagine, A Photographic Memory is the photographer you need to book!

A Photographic Memory 8

Christina · Married on 04/28/2018

The first time we visited The Margate Resort, which ended up being our venue, the brochure that instantly made me look at my soon-to-be husband and say "we're getting married here," was shot by APM. The photography by APM is simply the best, bar none. We had Eric as our lead photographer and Melissa as the assistant. Both of them were so professional and really kept us on time while also getting all the shots we wanted on our special day. We actually just got the flash drives in the mail (less than two weeks later!). We haven't had time to look through all the photos yet but they all look exceptional. We knew from the beginning that APM would take care of us and they did NOT disappoint!!

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

I was left without a photographer unexpectedly a month before my wedding, when Dave and his team came to the rescue. All I can say is that I am so happy it ended up the way it did, because they were great to work with and took AMAZING pictures. They truly made my day that much more special and one that I will never forget! This is someone I would definitely go with if you are looking to get great quality pictures.

Thank you guys again for everything you did!! Steve and I greatly appreciate it.

Bernadette · Married on 10/13/2017

Dave and Melissa did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding the pictures are just stunning .

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about APM. No reason to keep looking. Stop now and BOOK with APM now. Dave and Eric are two wonderful photographers that captured so many beautiful pictures at my wedding. The pictures they take are so creative and I'm so excited that I have so many pictures to remember my special day. APM is overall the BEST company to have your pictures taken. We also get our family Christmas pictures done and they also come out awesome! You will NOT be disappointed!

Alyson · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough about APM! We've worked with so many of their photographers and the results are always consistently amazing! From our engagement shoot with Taylor, to the surprise boudoir shoot with Melissa to the beautiful wedding day photos taken by Eric and Niki at LSVR... my husband and I are so incredibly happy! I can't wait for APM to capture more of our special moments in the future.

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2017

Trust them. There are few events in life more special than a wedding, and I wanted memories that would last a lifetime with class, beauty, and most of all, love. APM captured them, and exceeded my expectations. The pictures- both engagement and wedding- were absolutely beautiful and truly reflected our personalities and our families. The photographers: Eric, Melanie, and Shleby, were top notch- professional, respectful, creative, friendly. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I already plan to reach out to them whenever its time for baby pictures!

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I were married in June of 2017, and had Jim and Shelby as our photographers. They were absolutely incredible, and the results speak for themselves. We were thoroughly impressed with everything from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for better photographers - putting up with our craziness and our families', mountain photo requests :), and fireworks - all while maintaining a balance of being in the background and directing the shots. I would absolutely recommend them - especially Jim and Shelby!

We also leveraged the photobooth and it was a big hit - nice that it all came from the same place. It would be nice if it could be open all night instead of just a few hours, but I'm splitting hairs.

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

We were nervous booking a photographer because the photos are what we care most about since they are what we will look back on in years and there seemed to be so many options when it came to photographers. I went with Melissa from A Photographic Memory because she was within our price range and I loved her portfolios online. My fiancé and I just had our engagement session a few weeks, which we were apprehensive about because we thought it would be super awkward, but Melissa was awesome and made the whole session a lot of fun! She told us at the end of the night that we should expect an email in 1-2 weeks with a code to look at our pictures, and the pictures were done exactly one week later and we are thrilled at how they came out! We are so exited to have Melissa as our photographer at our wedding! I highly recommend doing an engagement session with the photographer so that you get to know them, this really eases the anxiety of wondering what it will be like the day of the wedding. I can't say enough about how happy we are with the atmosphere of our engagement session and how the photos came out, and now how excited we are to have Melissa for our wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2016

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Samantha, We are so excited that you are pleased with your experience with Melissa and our company. A Photographic Memory truly values our customers and we couldn't thank you enough for your review and for choosing our company. We not only look forward to working with you on your special day, but also for years to come!

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2017

What an incredible experience we had with APM! We met with Dave and decided to go with Jim and assistant Nicki for our wedding. They were so professional, incredibly accommodating and so easy to deal with. We have already received the sneak peek for our wedding photos and the APM team exceeded our expectations by far. I feel so lucky to have found APM and would recommend them to anyone who is still searching for a wedding photographer. We will absolutely use APM for any photography needs in the future and can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!!

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Stop looking now because you've found the company you need. APM was awesome, that's the only way to describe them. We worked with Eric as our main photographer who was nothing short of amazing and Melanie who was awesome. Eric was super accommodating, knew what he was doing, and took the lead which is exactly what we were looking for. We only had an hour to take all the photos we needed after the wedding and we ended up with an extra 10 minutes in the end. Him and Melanie worked awesome together and both were a pleasure to spend out wedding day with. I found APM fell in love with their work and their pricing was some of the most reasonable I had found. They were the first vendor I booked for our wedding! Work with APM!

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough about APM! Our photographers were Melissa and Nicki. Our families are still raving about our photos. Both Nicki and Melissa created natural and beautiful shots. They were accommodating and made me and my husband feel comfortable. Most of the day we did not even know that they were there. They were unobtrusive, but still able to take pictures that came alive and that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend APM to anyone looking to work for an incredible team who takes amazing photos!

Kimia · Married on 05/28/2017

Dave and Shelby did such an outstanding job with our wedding photography. We had a very long day planned with multiple photo locations. They followed us everywhere and took the lead in directing everyone. The photos came out amazing! We had a super early start and Dave messaged me the day before to assure us that they arrived at a hotel nearby and will be with us at 7am! APM took most of the stress out of our big day. Our guests loved Dave & Shelby and multiple people came up to me to say the APM team was fantastic. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2017

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Kimia for such an amazing review! Shelby and I would like to thank you for choosing APM to capture and document your special day,when you never want to forget... We are very honored to do what we like to capture your memories as our passion.

Samantha · Married on 12/09/2016

Love APM!!! They have great profession service, at a low and affordable price! Great for engagement and family photography as well. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 12/09/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for choosing APM ! We are honored to to have you and capture those special moments ! Dave Soucy
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Melissa and her team were amazing. They made sure to be ready for every shot! They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and our wedding party. There's not enough praise to describe how impressed I am with APM. Every interaction has been amazing. I can't wait to see all the awesome moments they captured from our wedding day!