172 Reviews for A Photographic Memory

Canvas (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
171 A Photographic Memory Reviews

APM was fantastic! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Melissa covered our wedding and did a beautiful job. I would absolutely recommend APM to any future newlyweds!

Profile Picture Hayley, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used A Photographic Memory for our wedding in November. Throughout the entire process they were incredibly professional and courteous, answering all of our questions quickly and adapting to all our changes without missing a beat. Melissa and Melanie were incredible the day of as well! They were sure to take advantage of any and all opportunities to help us make memories that will last a lifetime. A Photographic Memory wildly exceeded any and all of our expectations.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

A Photographic Memory photographed my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago and her pictures came out beautiful! I knew I could trust them as well for my wedding this June. Dave, Shelby, and Vera (we were lucky to have a third person who was in training!) were the photographers of my wedding and they absolutely hit it out of the park! My husband and I often feel very awkward taking photos but throughout the day I felt so comfortable and confident that the photos were going to turn out great before I even saw them. They posted a full album for me as a sneak peak (their “sneak peeks” consist of a very generous amount by the way) and the pictures came out even better than I could have imagined. My sister even returned to APM for pictures of her newborn. Despite how quickly APM books weddings and the many other sessions they book, they were FANTASTIC about communicating with me prior to the wedding to ensure they knew what I was looking for from them. Thank you APM!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our experience with A Photographic Memory was amazing! Eric, Shelby, and Ashley photographed our wedding, and they made our experience great! While we were bummed that it was raining, they were able to accommodate us and took us outside for some shots that still came out amazing! Everyone on the team that we interacted with was very professional and courteous, and were always quick to respond to our questions. If you want your photos to be even better than you could imagine, A Photographic Memory is the photographer you need to book!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The first time we visited The Margate Resort, which ended up being our venue, the brochure that instantly made me look at my soon-to-be husband and say "we're getting married here," was shot by APM. The photography by APM is simply the best, bar none. We had Eric as our lead photographer and Melissa as the assistant. Both of them were so professional and really kept us on time while also getting all the shots we wanted on our special day. We actually just got the flash drives in the mail (less than two weeks later!). We haven't had time to look through all the photos yet but they all look exceptional. We knew from the beginning that APM would take care of us and they did NOT disappoint!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I was left without a photographer unexpectedly a month before my wedding, when Dave and his team came to the rescue. All I can say is that I am so happy it ended up the way it did, because they were great to work with and took AMAZING pictures. They truly made my day that much more special and one that I will never forget! This is someone I would definitely go with if you are looking to get great quality pictures.

Thank you guys again for everything you did!! Steve and I greatly appreciate it.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave and Melissa did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding the pictures are just stunning .

Profile Picture Bernadette, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not say enough amazing things about APM. No reason to keep looking. Stop now and BOOK with APM now. Dave and Eric are two wonderful photographers that captured so many beautiful pictures at my wedding. The pictures they take are so creative and I'm so excited that I have so many pictures to remember my special day. APM is overall the BEST company to have your pictures taken. We also get our family Christmas pictures done and they also come out awesome! You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot

I cannot say enough about APM! We've worked with so many of their photographers and the results are always consistently amazing! From our engagement shoot with Taylor, to the surprise boudoir shoot with Melissa to the beautiful wedding day photos taken by Eric and Niki at LSVR... my husband and I are so incredibly happy! I can't wait for APM to capture more of our special moments in the future.

Profile Picture Alyson, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Trust them. There are few events in life more special than a wedding, and I wanted memories that would last a lifetime with class, beauty, and most of all, love. APM captured them, and exceeded my expectations. The pictures- both engagement and wedding- were absolutely beautiful and truly reflected our personalities and our families. The photographers: Eric, Melanie, and Shleby, were top notch- professional, respectful, creative, friendly. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I already plan to reach out to them whenever its time for baby pictures!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were nervous booking a photographer because the photos are what we care most about since they are what we will look back on in years and there seemed to be so many options when it came to photographers. I went with Melissa from A Photographic Memory because she was within our price range and I loved her portfolios online. My fiancé and I just had our engagement session a few weeks, which we were apprehensive about because we thought it would be super awkward, but Melissa was awesome and made the whole session a lot of fun! She told us at the end of the night that we should expect an email in 1-2 weeks with a code to look at our pictures, and the pictures were done exactly one week later and we are thrilled at how they came out! We are so exited to have Melissa as our photographer at our wedding! I highly recommend doing an engagement session with the photographer so that you get to know them, this really eases the anxiety of wondering what it will be like the day of the wedding. I can't say enough about how happy we are with the atmosphere of our engagement session and how the photos came out, and now how excited we are to have Melissa for our wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

My wife and I were married in June of 2017, and had Jim and Shelby as our photographers. They were absolutely incredible, and the results speak for themselves. We were thoroughly impressed with everything from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for better photographers - putting up with our craziness and our families', mountain photo requests :), and fireworks - all while maintaining a balance of being in the background and directing the shots. I would absolutely recommend them - especially Jim and Shelby!

We also leveraged the photobooth and it was a big hit - nice that it all came from the same place. It would be nice if it could be open all night instead of just a few hours, but I'm splitting hairs.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

What an incredible experience we had with APM! We met with Dave and decided to go with Jim and assistant Nicki for our wedding. They were so professional, incredibly accommodating and so easy to deal with. We have already received the sneak peek for our wedding photos and the APM team exceeded our expectations by far. I feel so lucky to have found APM and would recommend them to anyone who is still searching for a wedding photographer. We will absolutely use APM for any photography needs in the future and can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Stop looking now because you've found the company you need. APM was awesome, that's the only way to describe them. We worked with Eric as our main photographer who was nothing short of amazing and Melanie who was awesome. Eric was super accommodating, knew what he was doing, and took the lead which is exactly what we were looking for. We only had an hour to take all the photos we needed after the wedding and we ended up with an extra 10 minutes in the end. Him and Melanie worked awesome together and both were a pleasure to spend out wedding day with. I found APM fell in love with their work and their pricing was some of the most reasonable I had found. They were the first vendor I booked for our wedding! Work with APM!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about APM! Our photographers were Melissa and Nicki. Our families are still raving about our photos. Both Nicki and Melissa created natural and beautiful shots. They were accommodating and made me and my husband feel comfortable. Most of the day we did not even know that they were there. They were unobtrusive, but still able to take pictures that came alive and that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend APM to anyone looking to work for an incredible team who takes amazing photos!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave and Shelby did such an outstanding job with our wedding photography. We had a very long day planned with multiple photo locations. They followed us everywhere and took the lead in directing everyone. The photos came out amazing! We had a super early start and Dave messaged me the day before to assure us that they arrived at a hotel nearby and will be with us at 7am! APM took most of the stress out of our big day. Our guests loved Dave & Shelby and multiple people came up to me to say the APM team was fantastic. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kimia, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love APM!!! They have great profession service, at a low and affordable price! Great for engagement and family photography as well. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa and her team were amazing. They made sure to be ready for every shot! They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and our wedding party. There's not enough praise to describe how impressed I am with APM. Every interaction has been amazing. I can't wait to see all the awesome moments they captured from our wedding day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

We're so happy that we decided to go with APM for our photographer. We had Melanie and Corey on our special day and we couldn't have asked for better photographers! They both were so nice and fun to be around, and definitely completed our night. The few pictures we did get to see already were absolutely stunning but we can't wait to see the rest. We'll be sure to use APM for future family pictures!!!! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture sarah, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

A Photographic Memory was the right choice for us! Our two photographers were so much fun to be with during our entire wedding day. The moments captured I am happy to say will be cherished forever. Thank you, APM!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I just got married on September 16th, 2016 and used APM for my wedding. Melissa and Melanie were our photographers and they were amazing! Both my husband and I were getting ready at different locations and Melissa met me at my now mother in laws house to take pictures of me and the girls. She was right on time and so helpful with everything. Prior to our wedding date Melissa and I had spoke about some of the "fun" photos I was hoping to do and I was able to email her a link to my pintrest page where she was able to look at and print out different pictures to make sure I got the exact pictures I was hoping for. Although we have only got back the "teasers" from our pictures I can tell the rest are going to be just as amazing! When my husband and I were first looking around for a photographer we had a budget in mind, we did end up going over our budget on the photographer just a little bit but I can tell it was totally worth every penny! I would highly recommended APM for any wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I don't even know where to begin with how truly amazing everyone is at "A Photographic Memory" We have used a photographic memory for all our memorable events! Dave did an amazing beach sunset shoot with me, we had family photos done with Eric, our engagement pictures with Brittany, my professional head shots with dave and last but not least our amazing wedding with Dave, Shelby, Melissa, and Nikki. I can't say enough amazing things about the whole staff at a photographic memory, everyone is so friendly, helpful, professional, creative and will go above and beyond to make your day the most memorable day ever! We got married on August 20th, 2016 and we are now a month away and people are still telling me how gorgeous our pictures are from our wedding day! Dave and his whole team were amazing the day of the wedding, they posed everyone and made sure we stayed on time through the whole day. They all had very creative ways of posing us and made sure to capture every single memory and moment! "A photographic memory" will work with you to give you the best package for your budget! Every single photographer there is truly unique in their own way and if you chose them you truly are one lucky bride to have them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed at all! We chose a photographic memory yesterday, today and forever! they will always be apart of our family for all our future life events! this is why I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Holly, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We got married on 8/13/16 and knew that pictures capturing our special day were very important to us, so we wanted to make sure we made the right choice. We decided to go with APM because we liked the style of photos and there were many good reviews. We had Melissa and she was great. We were felt a little awkward at the engagement shoot but she made us feel comfortable and coached us through it. Then came the wedding day and we had Melissa as our main photographer and Eric as our second photographer. We can not say enough about how professional, punctual, hardworking and great these two were. Melissa kept me very calm and dealt with all my craziness before the ceremony and honored all my requests. We were thrilled with the pictures when they finally came in and are gorgeous memories that will last a lifetime. We would definitely recommend APM to anyone to capture their special day!

Meagan and Jordan

Profile Picture Meagan, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

We were so thrilled that we chose A Photographic Memory for our wedding on July 16th! We had Eric as our lead photographer, along with Beth. They made everything go so smoothly. They showed up on time and had great ideas and were so pleasant to be around! Eric jumped right in as soon as he walked through the door and made us very comfortable. He even went above and beyond and was so nice to help my mom figure out how to tie the bow on my dress and rearranged furniture in the room and everything! They hid in nicely at the ceremony and were quick to organize photos without being pushy at all, like other photographers can be. They had a great eye for specific places for photos to be taken, seeing as they had never been to our venue before. Eric even checked in before they were leaving at the end of the night to see if there were any other photos we wanted. Our "teaser" photos look amazing and we can't wait to see the rest of them! I have full confidence that they are fabulous. We are so happy with everything!!

Profile Picture Beccy, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews