A Personal Touch DJ Services and Event Lighting Reviews

263 Reviews for A Personal Touch DJ Services and Event Lighting

• Katie

Katie Duhhbore · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing wedding DJ!

Lil Joe DJ'd our wedding last night at Lake Lawn Resort and it was amazing! He was personable, didn't really need any direction from us, and kept the night going smoothly. I am not lying when I say that the dance floor was full all night long! The transitions were smooth, he never played a song for too long if people seemed over it, and it was just perfect.

Working with A Personal Touch was great from the start. A beginning phone call with Matt, then a few months before your wedding you fill out a form with your "Must play" song list, your "play if possible" song list, and your "do not play" song list, along with the names of your wedding party and certain songs. Then a quick call with your specific DJ about a week before the big day and boom, everything was done and easy!

I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Amie

Amie · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Booking Vendor

The experience booking their service was pleasant and detailed.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • FutureOlson107

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2019

Aaron rocks!

Aaron was our DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal. He had people on the dance floor all night long. He got people excited for the night and helped everything run as smooth as possible even with last minute changes. He was great at wrangling our large and distracted wedding party. As frustrating as we know it probably was to keep us all together for things he never lost his cool and was extremely patient with us. There is a reason these guys are the best around.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional and Fun Dj Service

The DJ they sent was fun and easy to communicate with. The planning process was easy using their website. The music library is extensive. Great communication with the owners. I have nothing but positive things to say about A Personal Touch.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Amber

Amber Kirchens · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Dance Party!

We hired Personal Touch because of a recommendation from a friend. We had DJ Jeremy and he was AMAZING! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. Our friends are still telling us how much fun they had and how great the DJ was!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2019

Fantastic!

Jeff was a great addition to our day, thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Abby · Married on 08/03/2019

A Must Book!

A personal touch was the best DJ you could pick for your wedding! They have an online system where you can pick all the songs you want played on your big day. We even did songs by the seconds for grand march, cake cutting, ceremony, etc. and they were more than willing to work with us. Joe was our DJ for the night he was great! Always asking if were liking what he's doing and keeping our guests on the dance floor. We also used the Photo Booth open system with them and they were great as well! Music is a huge part of the wedding and without A Personal Touch our wedding wouldn't have been what it was! Thank you Joe!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Ali Rud · Married on 07/20/2019

Could not have asked for better!

Amazing company! Joe and Matty were great to work with before the day and the planning on the website was smooth. Anything we didn't understand, they then helped us with during the phone consultation. On the day of, Andrew was wonderful! He rolled with the inside/outside changes with the ceremony and was one person, I didn't have to talk with during all the changes with the weather. He touched base with us often during the reception and talked us through anything we didn't quite know how to execute. He took requests from all my friends seamlessly!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Erica · Married on 07/20/2019

Would have paid double

When I first spoke to Joe, I told him we would be gaging the success of our wedding based on the number of people on the dance floor. He did not disappoint! We could not have been happier with every detail of the day; each song was perfectly timed, transitions were made seamlessly and every song selection was on point. Even the smallest of details were accommodated throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. We could not have picked a better partner for the celebration. A big thanks to Joe & team for helping to make our wedding day dreams come true.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Sincerely

Sincerely Steph Style · Married on 07/19/2019

100% Recommend

100% recommend A Personal Touch DJ! First, love their respect for the military. Matt was so understanding and kind even through our whole experience with my husband being deployed and having to move our wedding date. We had Joe as our DJ as well as a shadow with him named Gary, both were AMAZING! A DJ can make or break your event and I am so grateful we had both these guys to help keep our dance floor packed all night. You won't go wrong with A Personal Touch DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jacob Anderson · Married on 07/19/2019

Great job!

We had Jeff for our dj and he was awesome. He was super helpful and never missed a beat when it came to keeping people on the dance floor! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Re · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Experience

Jeff from a Personal Touch did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ. He showed up early, was very professional and kept people happy and on dance floor with a great energy. I would highly reccomend A Personal Touch to anyone looking for a great DJ. We had a very positive experience.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle Gierach · Married on 07/14/2019

Very great!

Our dj from personal touch was wonderful. He was very kind and prompt when we asked for him to change something. He could also read the room so well and kept people on the dance floor for so long.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Z · Married on 07/07/2019

Awesome experience

Aaron from A Personal Touch was fantastic! super friendly and helpful. Anything we needed he was happy to help. perfect music, ready with a mic when needed and captained all of the reception so we could just enjoy ourselves. i think he even brought me a beer one time he saw me empty handed, lol The whole experience with APT was great, start to finish. friendly and professional. you could tell they genuinely love what they do.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Nick Rode · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Company!

My wife and I were married in June of 2019. One of the best decisions we made was picking A Personal Touch DJ's! Matty and Lil' Joe were great to work with and accommodated all of our ideas to make the day unique to us. We could tell from day one that we picked some fun, down to earth, and professional guys for the job. We would pick them all over again!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Michael Stagl · Married on 06/22/2019

First Class Experience

We used A Personal Touch for our wedding and we recommend them highly to anyone for any event. They were extremely detailed, very responsive to any request, and they performed on the wedding perfectly without any issues. Matt was super helpful and easy to work with for planning pre wedding, and Eric was an awesome DJ for our wedding. The Father of the Bride even planned a little surprise for us and Matt and Eric helped him pull it off free of charge. We can't thank the A Personal Touch team enough!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kevin Klement · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!

Jeff was great! We enjoyed the music throughout the entire night. He really listened to what kind of songs we liked and the type of vibe that we were going for. We had a hard time talking to all of our guests because we just wanted to be dance floor the whole night! Everyone told us how much they liked the music, always something you want to hear! We'd definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney Ripley · Married on 06/08/2019

So much more than a DJ!!

Man, did we get lucky in having Joe with A Personal Touch as our wedding DJ. Leading up to the wedding, we found the online planning forms easy to complete and helpful in conveying our wants/needs. Joe was also great to chat with and helpful in creating a custom mixed song for my Daddy Daughter Dance. The day of, Joe executed the ceremony music flawlessly, kept the scheduled portion of the reception moving great, and kept the dance floor going all night.

I have to say, neither my husband or I are huge music people so the DJ selection process was fairly simple for us (we wen't with A Personal Touch because they're veteran owned), but wow did we get lucky in picking them. The music was great, but honestly they were so much more than just a DJ, Joe was our emcee and really ran the show in a lot of senses.

Thanks Joe!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Veronica · Married on 06/08/2019

The Best DJ Service You Could Ask For

Our our wedding on 6/8/19. We got Andrew for our big day and did we get lucky. I didn't really know exactly what to expect in a wedding DJ but now I know. Andrew was super attentive to everything the entire night. The music he played was absolutely perfect. He made sure to ask questions the entire day (as needed) to ensure everything was going perfect. They were super easy to work with from the very first contact. I would highly recommend Andrew and anyone else at A Personal Touch DJ!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Christina Hart · Married on 06/08/2019

A great DJ company

My husband and I really enjoyed working with APT DJ. We spoke with several people during the planning process, and everyone was professional, and very responsive to messages. Matt was our DJ for the day, he arrived on time, and set everything up. He mad sure the transition from the ceremony and reception was seamless, so I really didn't have to worry about a thing that day. As a plus, he also played the correct songs we specifically requested for our ceremony and reception! We would definitely choose APT again. Thank you so much Matt!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette Ann · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we wanted in a DJ!

We had an amazing experience with our DJ, Andrew! He was so helpful and really made sure that everything was seamless and how we wanted it. The guests also had a great time! Thank you for doing an amazing job!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • I

Ian Mcdermott · Married on 05/11/2019

World’s best DJ

Jeremy went above and beyond our expectations. He was super easy to communicate and work with before the ceremony, and helped us customize both our playlist and grand march. He did a tremendous job of reading the room, and his music selection helped make the wedding even more memorable. We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Devon · Married on 04/27/2019

Great & very easy experience

Everything went perfect and our DJ was very fun/easy to work with. He played all the right music based on what the crowd was feeling. They really handled the whole process and it was one less thing the wife and I had to worry about on wedding day. Kudos to them and I'm glad I was referred to them in the first place! Would happily refer them to anyone else.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Cathie

Cathie · Married on 04/13/2019

Dance Party!

Working with a Personal Touch DJ was easy. After our initial consultation my husband and I knew we wanted to work with them. They set up an online portal for us to work through at our own pace and worked with us to make our trivia game, in place of clinking of glasses for kisses, a reality during our reception. Our DJ, John, checked in with us through the night to let us know when our special dances were coming up and to see if there were any songs we wanted to hear before the night was up. The owners Matt & Joe are wonderful and so easy to work with! In the weeks leading up to the wedding they answered all of our questions and called us to go over everything for the day of our reception. My husband and I could not have asked for a better night!

Sent on 04/19/2019