58 Reviews for A Perfect Ceremony

Presbyterian (1)
Evangelical (1)
Pagan (1)
58 A Perfect Ceremony Reviews

Robert was amazing he truly made our ceremony one of a kind. Despite it being one of the hottest summer days.

Profile Picture User3865245, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed

What a pleasure Griff was to work with! We enjoyed his sense of humor and calming nature. My friend recommended him and I am pleased she did. Griff helped keep a busy and stressful day on track and calm. The entire wedding party and my parents all later said to us "We really liked Griff", he was great. You won't be disappointed :)

Profile Picture heather, 10/10/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Best officiant one could have as a part of your wedding. He was so kind, funny, professional and amazingly skilled at taking your ideas, keeping them exactly the same as you want but making them perfect. He couldn't guarantee being at our rehearsal Friday before the wedding on time due to another rehearsal and there he was, ready before I even was ready to start (the bride)!! We have big families and big personalities and he was able to laugh and joke with all of them, along with being able to focus them all too! The rehearsal went well and the wedding was magic! Griff made a suggestion for part of our ceremony that we weren't too sure about and it ended up being our FAVORITE part of the ceremony. If you want a memorable, beautiful wedding have Griff be a part of the ceremony.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robert could not have been a better choice for us. We would almost go so far as to say that it was divine intervention that brought him into our lives. He is extremely laid back, but entirely professional at the same time, which was a great fit for us. He was great at lightening the mood and was a pleasure to around on our wedding day. We both lived in different states and Robert was very accommodating to my schedule when I came in from out of town. Our day went off without a hitch (no pun intended) and we have Robert to thank for being a large part of that. We could not be happier with our choice. Not only did we have a first rate officiant, I believe we gained a lifelong friend as well.

Profile Picture User5616787, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Griff was so wonderful and funny. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rev. Griffen met with us a couple times before the ceremony to make sure he was capturing everything we wanted. He was very responsive to my e-mails and flexible when I would change things up. He was very open to incorporating some Mexican traditions. He gave us advice and was willing to coordinate the ceremony for us since we did not have a wedding coordinator. He came well prepared and on time. I had a great experience with his service.

Profile Picture User4850773, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Griffen was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible with incorporating parts of the ceremony that were important to us. It was important for my husband to have a religious ceremony, however, I did not want it to be overly religious. Reverend Griffen listened to our needs and wants and the outcome was a beautiful ceremony that encompassed everything my husband and I were hoping for.

Profile Picture Kasey, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

A Perfect Ceremony-- he truly made our ceremony perfect. His suggestions made all the difference. It went perfectly smooth and he was very sincere.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Not only did he help us wih an amazing ceramony but he also helped us make are our day went smoothly explaining how things work..and his sense of humor was very comforting with all the nervousness :) I wouldn't have changed a thing about him and we are honored to of had him for our special day!

Profile Picture Kenny & Brianna, 2/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Griffen (Griff) THANK YOU! You were so easy to work with, starting with our first meeting. We felt so at ease, you have great ideas and are more than willing to do anything we asked. You truly wanted it to be our day, and it was! Your coordination at the rehearsal, beginning with such patience over my tardy bridal party, was so helpful. Our guests loved the ceremony, we loved your humor, and feel very fortunate to have found you. Thanks Griff!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 11/2/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Griff was WONDERFUL! He made our wedding ceremony so beautiful and special! He made sure everyone in the wedding party was comfortable and walked us all through the ceremony! He practiced vows with the bride and groom, which was so helpful! As soon as I met him, I knew he was perfect officiant for us! The groom is a marine and didn't not get into town until a few days before the wedding, and Griff was still able to find time to met us before the dress rehearsal. I would recommend Griff to anyone, he truly is the best!!

Profile Picture User4026893, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Griff is an absolutely amazing officiant! His experience and knowledge were very helpful. He made planning the ceremony enjoyable and fun. Everyone at the wedding just loved him. We are so happy to have had him be a part of our very special day.

Profile Picture Cassia, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was really easy for us, because Mr. Griffin really knows what works well in different situations because he has done so many ceremonies. Everything went perfectly because he gave us great training at the rehearsal, which didn't even take long. He offers a lot of different options, too. We were really happy with the job he did and would definitely recommend his services to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griff is a gem. With his helpful guidance and suggestions we were able to create a ceremony tailored specifically to us. He was very open to our customizations and truly cared that we were happy with the end product. Griff was very professional and personable throughout the wedding day, even going so far as to step aside during our first kiss making our pictures perfect. Both our wedding planner and our photographer thanked him for being so thoughtful. Griff was a hit!

Profile Picture Anna , 9/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Griffen helped make our day perfect! He is very professional and has a great sense of humor. We worked on making the vows perfect for our wedding together, and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a last minute scheduling conflict with our first officiant and Griff was so amazing to step in and give us a beautiful ceremony.

He is a true professional and was very knowledgeable about how to bring our special day to life. He met with us beforehand and let us have a lot of say about what we wanted from our ceremony but also gave us really good advice about what we should do. Griff has done many weddings and knew how to help us create perfect picture opportunities so we could have a lot of great memories. Although we only began working with him a few weeks before our wedding, he was able to tailor our ceremony to fit our needs and exceeded every expectation we had.

Multiple guests mentioned that it was the most beautiful ceremony that they had ever attended. Griff has a great personality and is very easy to work with. We highly recommend him to be your officiant!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Robert came highly recommended. We now know why. He was professional and reliable and A++ personality. Thanks for everything!
Ron & Samantha

Profile Picture Ron, 8/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griff knows how to run a smooth and beautiful wedding. He is a professional guy who is on-time, responsive, friendly, and experienced. I say this in a business sense, but Griff is a great speaker and presents the entire ceremony as sacred, and fun. Most of all, he takes care of all the little details so you can save your brain, but leaves everything open to how the couple wants it done.

My wife and I found Griff through a mutual reference, but we had the chance to share a handful of dinners and meetings together. I'd recommend that you meet and talk with any potential officiant extensively before choosing one. We are both glad to have Griff join us as husband and wife.

Profile Picture Aaron, 8/3/13, 1 Review

Great job! Professional & personal, enjoyed working with Griff

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our guest kept commenting on how great our officiant was! He kept our ceremony lively and fun. I would absolutely recommend him for a wedding.

Profile Picture User4002982, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Griff was superb. He is an absolute professional, and created a wonderful atmosphere at our ceremony. He has a great speaking voice and put us at ease both at the rehearsal and the ceremony itself. Very highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After researching several officiant's online, we received a high recommendation for Rev. Griffen from our day-of coordinator, Creations by Ly.

We set up a meeting with Rev. Griffen at his favorite chocolate/coffee spot (Moonstruck Café). He was very warm and friendly. He made us feel very comfortable and we discussed different aspects of the ceremony and how we envisioned it going.

He was responsive to all questions/inquiries via email. I sent him our selection of readings, blessings, vows, ring exchanges, that we decided upon, and he put the entire ceremony together. He arrived at the rehearsal as scheduled and provided some joking commentary to make everyone feel comfortable and light hearted. He had pre-printed card stock with the readings for my bridesmaids and the vows for my fiancé and I. We did a repeating type of style for the ring exchange.

Rev. Griffen was a joy to work with and we couldn't have been happier with how our ceremony was performed. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/28/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Griff was absolutely phenomenal! Everyone loved him! He was professional and made all our guests laugh. I was so nervous with excitement but he continued to make me smile and even went over my vows with me right before the ceremony began. I couldn't have asked a better person to marry my husband and I. If you are looking for an officiant please meet with Griff. He will make your wedding the day you've dream of your entire life! He is so full of love and kindness, he's nothing but the best!

-Stacey and Chris

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Griffen was a true pleasure to work with for our outdoor wedding in August. He was very understanding of the uniqueness of our wedding given the cultural differences and was extremely helpful while we rehearsed the ceremony, making suggestions on timing or things we hand't thought about. He made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease both during the rehearsal and at the ceremony. We loved that he was able to get a feel for the crowd and even add in a little humor during the ceremony - the crowd loved him. It really did feel like we'd know him for years. :-)

Profile Picture Yvonne, 8/25/12, 3 Reviews