A Peach In A Pear Tree Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    P Married on 11/16/2009
    A Peach In A Pear Tree design a "Boom Box" cake for my daughter's 12th birthday. The theme of the party was "Totally 80's". My daughter and I searched all over to find the perfect cake design for her rad party without luck. Until. The helpful service and responsiveness of this cake design shop helped to create the perfect cake at the perfect price that worked within our theme. Thanks APIAPT for putting the a smile on my daughter's face and the finishing touches to my daughter's special day.

-Peacock
    Danielle Married on 11/14/2009
    This girl is on the ball. As soon as i started talking about ordering a cake she was right there with the flavors and brought me lots of cupcakes to taste. They were all so very delicious and it was incredibly hard to pick b/c they were all soooooo good. I appreciate all her hard work to make everything perfect and i will be ordering from "a peach in a pear tree" again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mitzi Married on 11/07/2009
    I've had the pleasure of indulging on many of A Peach In A Pear Tree's cakes, cookies and treats. My personal favorite is the Vanilla Cupcake with Vanilla Frosting, sprinkled with Sugar Crystals and topped with a Fresh Raspberry! Sinfully delicious but not overpoweringly sweet.
    Nicole Married on 10/03/2009
    This talented baker not only does spectacular wedding cakes, but she also makes awesome smaller desserts such as cupcakes, cookies and tarts. I have been lucky enough to sample many of them, and they all have been over the top delicious. This vendor is very professional, friendly and a real treat to work with! Keep up the good work!
    Lamar Married on 09/07/2009
    A Peach in a Pear Tree made a delicious cake for me. The presentation was great as well as delivery. I highly recommend others to enter into a contract for service with the company. Tasty treats at a reasonable cost.
    Victoria Married on 04/04/2009
    I have had the opportunity to taste many of the unique creations of A Peach in A Pear Tree. From the first bite you can tell she puts a lot of pride into her work and leaves no detail untouched. I would strongly recommend Alicia to anyone who needs any type of sweet.
    Chantel Married on 01/01/2009
    I was the winner of the Halloween Contest and I received 12 cupcakes and 12 cookies decorated as ghosts, pumpkins, and black cats. The cupcakes and icing were just right not too sweet but, just right to satisfy your sweet tooth; the cookies and cupcakes were cute and delicious also. I can't wait to see and taste the wedding cakes.
    Tanya Married on 12/31/2004
    A Peach in a Pear Tree did a marvelous job on two cakes that my husband order from them for me for, "Nurses Appreciation Week." Their cake was delicous. My family, friends, and myself enjoyed devouring the cake. To my suprise my husband had them delivered the second cake to my job for myself and my co-workers, needless to say the cake was gone in less then an hour. The cakes was so amazing that my family, friends, and co-workers are still talking about it today. A Peach in a Pear Tree was so nice, and professional that I use them for my twins birthday cake which turned out to be another success. I encourage any one who has a fantasy cake that they would like to have made call Peach in a Pear tree today so they can make their fantasy come true. Thank you Peach in a Pear Tree for doing such a wonderful job with resonable prices!!!