A Peace of Cake Event Planning Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Dilven
    Dilven S. Married on 08/06/2022

Beyond Amazing & Highly Recommend

Words can't describe how organized, well put together & over all amazing Laetitia is. I could tell by the way she emailed asking all of the right questions and sending me a detailed wedding day plan. She is very positive, a team player and makes you feel like you're all that matters on your wedding day. I high recommend her bc she will go out of her way for you. 10/10 I recommend.
    Brianna I. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend for a stress free wedding day!

We are so happy to have hired Laetitia from A Peace of Cake Event Planning as our month of coordinator for our wedding. From our very first call to the end of our wedding, she was amazing. Super friendly, calm, organized and supportive throughout. We highly recommend Laetitia and APOC because she made our big day completely stress free!

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Brianna!! It was such a pleasure working with you. Your wedding was so fun, and I enjoyed your precious family.
    Samantha Married on 06/13/2021

Best planner

I’ll keep on saying it over and over, peace of cake event planning is the best 😍💯

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!! You guys are such a beautiful couple inside and out and your day was amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Chrystèlle K. Married on 05/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding planner!!!!

When I first started to plan my wedding, I couldn’t figure out what was the importance of having a wedding planner. My oh my! How my views changed once I had my initial meeting with Laetitia. She opened my eyes to so many things that goes into planning a wedding and I was able to immediately see the importance of booking her. She’s so passionate in what she does. Laetitia knows how to bring your wedding plans together, it takes a lot of things to have that special day and I can’t say enough but I would book a peace of cake over and over again! She goes through details about the weddings such as negotiating your contracts or speaking with your vendors that I think made it for an easy planning process for me. My husband and me will never forget the work that she put into month after month! Book her today! Don’t hesitate!

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Chrystelle! You two were such a pleasure to work with, and your day was so beautiful!!
    Carine W. Married on 09/27/2019

The service was amazing

A piece of cake event are the best,I love the way they are ready to help and make you feel so comfortable.
    I worked with them on my wedding and was so happy to see them son involved and available for my husband and I.
    I was stress free and people couldn’t believe that it’s was my wedding day.
    I’m so grateful to know them and work with them.

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Carine! We loved being a part of your big day. It was such a pleasure to serve you.
    Vanessa Married on 05/24/2019

Best planner in Boston!

My husband and I are very grateful to have worked with Laetitia. Not only she’s very detailed oriented, she’s also passionate about what she does! She was a great resource in our wedding planning from finding vendors to the day of coordination. We highly recommend her.

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa!! It was my pleasure and honor to work with you and Sylvestre and watch things unfold so beautifully.
    Laeticia Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A dream from beginning to end !

A Peace of Cake Event Planning made my dream come true when she agreed to plan our destination wedding. From helping finding vendors to coordinating all communication, she was truly God sent ! She was extremely knowledgeable and made this process more than enjoyable ! On the day of, she was sorting all details with the venue and vendors and removed SO MUCH stress. We were truly blessed to have her ! Thank you again for your hard work !

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Laeticia! It was truly an honor to serve you on your big day, and your wedding was so fun!
    Jessica N. Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Literally a peace of cake

Had an amazing experience with Peace of Cake Planning. Planning a wedding for 250 guests is not easy but went off without any problems! My guests had a great time. The price was affordable and completely worth it. Lety is a great coordinator and was on top of everything. Day of service was spectacular and I had no worries or stress going into my big day. Could not have done it without her and the team. Highly recommend for weddings big or small.

A Peace of Cake Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jessica. I really appreciate it. You and Sean are a beautiful couple, and it was an honor to serve you on your special day.