A One Chauffeur Connection Reviews

29 | Randolph, MA

29 Reviews for A One Chauffeur Connection

Mary · Married on 10/15/2016

Greg Marcus was helpful in setting up our travel arrangements from the hotel to our wedding and then back again. Colum was very friendly with the guests, and made sure everyone got where they needed to be in time and most importantly safe. It was very helpful that tip was included in payment so that the day of we didn't have to worry about anything. We would definitely recommend and use their services again for big event.

• F

Frank · Married on 08/06/2016

Greg was the contact person with whom I dealt. Was able to provide the bus for my wedding rehearsal dinner when others were either slow to respond to my request or had no available bus for that evening. The bus arrived early, the driver, Colum, was very professional, courteous and easy to speak with. We made a slight detour due to last minute changes in our itinerary, but he adapted well and was pleasant. We have another event in October and hope to use Boston Bridal Bus then.

Vincent · Married on 05/29/2016

Greg and his team were the best- easy to work with and seamless in every aspect. If you don't want to worry about the transportation book them, tell them where to be, and forget about the rest. Highly recommended.

Maureen · Married on 05/28/2016

Greg was a wonderful asset to our transportation needs. At the last minute, we needed an extra bus and he was able to provide one for us. Our daughter's wedding went off without a hitch or a missed ride thanks to A One Chauffer Connection!!

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

Loved this company! The driver was great and we had a great time. The bus was early to pick us up and helped us load everything on. He was very nice. I would only use this company next time I have an event or wedding. I would definitely recommend

Great service. The driver was very nice, friendly, and professional. He arrived on time,

Kalvin · Married on 08/22/2015

On time and very professional! We will be using One Chauffeur Connection again and will be spreading the word. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/25/2015

A One Chauffeur Connection's reply:

Thank you so much. I wish the both of you a wonderful journey into marriage. Yours Greg

Patrice · Married on 08/15/2015

A-1 was great to work with for our wedding. We rented a bus to transport our guests between the hotel and venue. Greg was incredibly responsive to our needs and concerns. The bus was punctual and our guests really enjoyed the rider experience. We would highly recommend his company to anyone needing transportation for their wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2015

A One Chauffeur Connection's reply:

A One Chauffeur was reliable and an affordable option for our wedding day! The trolley was perfect for our wedding party. Our driver, Bill, was outstanding! If you are looking for a professional and reliable company with great pricing, A One Chauffeur is the company to choose!

John · Married on 06/20/2015

Greg was extremely polite, personable and professional, you can tell he loves what he does. We rented an 89 Rolls Royce that was pristine!..........and a joy to ride in, my daughter was as thrilled as I was. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely use his services again.

Marie · Married on 04/25/2015

A1 Chauffeur is wonderful and amazing! Greg Marcus is super nice, responsive, prompt, and helpful. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. My husband and I had trouble coming up with photo locations for our formal photos and he had graciously offered us many options in the area that we were looking. Our wedding day logistics ran a little late and he was still very nice about it. He was also the most reasonably priced transport service while I was researching. HIGHLY recommend A1 to be your wedding day transport service!

We received excellent service from Boston Bridal!! I dealt with Greg Marcus and he was extremely accommodating, responsive and gave us the best deal. The bus was on-time and caring to all our passengers. It was very nice not having to worry about the transportation for our guests! Greg took care of it all. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a transportation on their rehearsal dinner/wedding day!

We used the trolley to shuffle the wedding party around Boston before the ceremony, and it was great! Unique and comfortable mode of transportation for a big day :)

Joyce · event on: 02/16/2013

We have used this service several times and have always been very happy with it.
    Would not even think of using any other.

Jason · event on: 12/07/2014

We have been using A One Chauffeur for the past 5 years to take our employees through the local Christmas parade. The service is always excellent and Greg is great!

• User4813733 · event on: 01/04/2015

My Friend had used this vendor for his wedding a few summers ago, So I asked for the information and it was the same i found on weddingwire. I am involved in meetup and wanted to organize a group event for a Holiday party so i used the people at A One Chauffeur Connection, The owner help me put together a travel plan to make it a Safe and special event. Or Course we wanted to celebrate the new year with out drinking and driving. Even thought we could not bring alcohol on the bus We were able to arrive and get home safely without worries.

Suzanne · Married on 06/18/2017

From start to finish Greg made this experience exceptional. He went above and beyond to be flexible and accommodating. Not only that but when a floral arrangement was knocked over at the church, he cleaned it up! You could not get a better experience with a more beautiful car.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Thank you Suzanne, Great day we had. Yours Greg

Carolyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Greg was awesome to work with! We had a difficult time finding transportation for our wedding that was within our budget. We wanted a bus for before for the bridal party to take the girls to do pictures and then to the church. After the ceremony we wanted to get both the tidal party and grooms party to the reception venue. We also wanted a shuttle from the venue to the hotel after the reception. Most companies we spoke to wanted to charge us enormous amounts of money to do the above. Not Greg! He was so flexible and willing to work with us to get us transportation for all parts of the night within our budget. The executive bus was great. It was clean and held up to 29 passengers. Not a lot of bells and whistles but exactly what we needed! Our driver was fine. He got us to where we needed to go. I would definitely recommend A One Chauffeur for economical, comfortable, clean, professional and flexible wedding transportation!

• gina

gina · Married on 09/24/2016

I was beyond happy with my trolley it was perfect and just what I was looking for, it was white and covered (just incase it rained or heavy winds) My wedding was at the end of Sept and anything weather wise could happen, this is New England. If I had to say anything bad about this vendor it would just be the response time back through email, BUT if you call you get Greg right away and he calmed all fears. He gave me any and all contact info I needed to get in touch with the driver in case there were any issues, (which there were none) Making payments was a breeze, higly recommend using A One Chauffeur for your wedding! Thank you Greg.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Thank you Gina I am so happy for you. Greg

Greg at One Chauffeur Connection was really great to work with for our wedding, he was very responsive when it came to any questions we had. We needed guests to be picked up at hotels in downtown Boston and taken to Watertown for our reception. Both shuttle busses arrived on time and dropped off the guests at our reception in time for the cocktail hour. Unfortunately, we heard that it was a bit hard for guests to know which shuttles were ours, but everything else was seamless. The shuttles themselves were in good condition, comfortable, and the drivers were courteous. We couldn’t have asked for more.
    We would definitely recommend One Chauffer Connection to anyone looking for transportation needs for their wedding.
    Thanks Greg!!

Alissa · Married on 06/11/2011

Boston bridal bus did a great job. We had the trolley which was very nice. Our driver got to my parents house a few minutes early, and got us to the church on time, even despite getting stuck in traffic on the expressway! Sometimes a little slow returning an email, but other than that very nice, accommodating, and reasonable! Would definitely recommend.

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

I did not have a coordinator for the day of my event, but I did not think that would be a problem because I had set up the schedule ahead of time, detailing what times to leave each venue. I was a little upset to find out that the driver did not stick to the schedule because he was apparently waiting for a phone call from a coordinator to tell him what to do. My church ended up charging me extra for the ceremony starting late, because I arrived to the church before my guests (who took the bus) did. That was a bit upsetting but the actual bus riding experience (I took it on the way to the reception), was nice and the driver was pleasant.

Rick · Married on 05/13/2017

Great to work with Greg, very accommodating with flexibility pertaining to pick up and drop off times as we closed in on specific's of the wedding

James · Married on 08/23/2014

Just wanted to drop a line and say how happy Laura and I were with, A One Chauffeur service for our wedding. The Rolls Royce and the trolley were both early for our pickup. The Rolls was just elegant inside and out. The driver who not only looked the old fashion chauffeur part but knew how to open doors and tip his hat. He showed better then good service. The trolley was also the same, clean and white. The air conditioning was perfect, especially on a hot August afternoon.

The bus that transferred our guests from the hotel to the reception was also early for the pickup and was clean and very comfortable. All the drivers were polite and very professional. My Bride enjoyed the good comments she is receiving about the transportation service. I can only thank you for your service. I highly recommend Greg and his wedding service to anyone getting married. Jimmy & Laura