A One Chauffeur Connection Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Kerri
    Kerri Married on 08/08/2021

Excellent experience

Greg was very polite and professional. He was great to work with. I would highly recommend using them again!
    He was flexible when we changed pick up and drop off locations. He was great to talk with. The trolley was clean and tidy and was only used for our guests.
  • Matt
    Matt C. Married on 08/08/2021

Absolutely awesome

I can’t say enough great things. Greg was awesome. I would hire again in a heartbeat. Everything was perfect.
    Anne H. Married on 07/04/2020

Flawless service!!

Greg went above and beyond to provide us with an amazing wedding trolley. He was fantastic to work with, and you know he cares so much about his clients. He made a dry run of all our picture stops so he could make sure everything ran efficiently on the day of the wedding. He took spotless care of the trolley. He bought an extra cord to hook up our music. We couldn’t ask for better service or care. Dawn was our driver and she was phenomenal!! She was so fun and made sure we felt extra special. She bought balloons for the trolley, helped me get on and off the bus with a huge dress, and made extra stops that weren’t on the original list. She was a baller of a driver as well - that trolley is NOT easy to navigate on smaller one way roads but she owned it and made sure we were all safe on board. In short she was AMAZING!!!! Thank you Greg and Dawn for making it the best day ever! Anne & Johnny
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend - wedding services

AMAZING service!!! Our wedding day landed on a record breaking heat day in late July. I was extremely concerned about the heat and emailed/called a few times just to reiterate we wanted the AC to be blasting. Greg was so responsive, checking in the days and weeks leading up to our event that the AC was still running and the trolley was in peak shape. On the day of our wedding, TWO trolleys showed up from the team (we had only ordered one,) as a way for us to spread out and have less body heat in each trolley, free of charge. Incredible customer service. On top of all of this, I lost my phone between two of the seat cushions on wedding day. The day after, we had a flight to south america for our two week honeymoon, leaving Boston Logan at noon. At 9:30AM EST, Greg was back on the trolley helping to relocate my phone between the cushions, and I had my phone back before we boarded our flight hours later. Can't recommend these guys highly enough!!
    Mary Married on 10/15/2016
    Greg Marcus was helpful in setting up our travel arrangements from the hotel to our wedding and then back again. Colum was very friendly with the guests, and made sure everyone got where they needed to be in time and most importantly safe. It was very helpful that tip was included in payment so that the day of we didn't have to worry about anything. We would definitely recommend and use their services again for big event.
  • F
    Frank Married on 08/06/2016
    Greg was the contact person with whom I dealt. Was able to provide the bus for my wedding rehearsal dinner when others were either slow to respond to my request or had no available bus for that evening. The bus arrived early, the driver, Colum, was very professional, courteous and easy to speak with. We made a slight detour due to last minute changes in our itinerary, but he adapted well and was pleasant. We have another event in October and hope to use Boston Bridal Bus then.
    Vincent Married on 05/29/2016
    Greg and his team were the best- easy to work with and seamless in every aspect. If you don't want to worry about the transportation book them, tell them where to be, and forget about the rest. Highly recommended.
    Maureen Married on 05/28/2016
    Greg was a wonderful asset to our transportation needs. At the last minute, we needed an extra bus and he was able to provide one for us. Our daughter's wedding went off without a hitch or a missed ride thanks to A One Chauffer Connection!!
  • User2311576 2+ years ago
    Great service. The driver was very nice, friendly, and professional. He arrived on time,
    Amanda Married on 08/29/2015
    Loved this company! The driver was great and we had a great time. The bus was early to pick us up and helped us load everything on. He was very nice. I would only use this company next time I have an event or wedding. I would definitely recommend
    Kalvin Married on 08/22/2015
    On time and very professional! We will be using One Chauffeur Connection again and will be spreading the word. Thanks again!

A One Chauffeur Connection's reply:

Thank you so much. I wish the both of you a wonderful journey into marriage.
    Yours Greg
    Patrice Married on 08/15/2015
    A-1 was great to work with for our wedding. We rented a bus to transport our guests between the hotel and venue. Greg was incredibly responsive to our needs and concerns. The bus was punctual and our guests really enjoyed the rider experience. We would highly recommend his company to anyone needing transportation for their wedding.

• User2230187 2+ years ago
    A One Chauffeur was reliable and an affordable option for our wedding day! The trolley was perfect for our wedding party. Our driver, Bill, was outstanding! If you are looking for a professional and reliable company with great pricing, A One Chauffeur is the company to choose!
    John Married on 06/20/2015
    Greg was extremely polite, personable and professional, you can tell he loves what he does. We rented an 89 Rolls Royce that was pristine!..........and a joy to ride in, my daughter was as thrilled as I was. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely use his services again.
    Marie Married on 04/25/2015
    A1 Chauffeur is wonderful and amazing! Greg Marcus is super nice, responsive, prompt, and helpful. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. My husband and I had trouble coming up with photo locations for our formal photos and he had graciously offered us many options in the area that we were looking. Our wedding day logistics ran a little late and he was still very nice about it. He was also the most reasonably priced transport service while I was researching. HIGHLY recommend A1 to be your wedding day transport service!
  • User2049300 Event on: 01/04/2015
    My Friend had used this vendor for his wedding a few summers ago, So I asked for the information and it was the same i found on weddingwire. I am involved in meetup and wanted to organize a group event for a Holiday party so i used the people at A One Chauffeur Connection, The owner help me put together a travel plan to make it a Safe and special event. Or Course we wanted to celebrate the new year with out drinking and driving. Even thought we could not bring alcohol on the bus We were able to arrive and get home safely without worries.
    Jason Event on: 12/07/2014
    We have been using A One Chauffeur for the past 5 years to take our employees through the local Christmas parade. The service is always excellent and Greg is great!
  • User1515604 2+ years ago
    We received excellent service from Boston Bridal!! I dealt with Greg Marcus and he was extremely accommodating, responsive and gave us the best deal. The bus was on-time and caring to all our passengers. It was very nice not having to worry about the transportation for our guests! Greg took care of it all. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a transportation on their rehearsal dinner/wedding day!
    Joyce Event on: 02/16/2013
    We have used this service several times and have always been very happy with it.
    Would not even think of using any other.
  • User2042998 2+ years ago
    We used the trolley to shuffle the wedding party around Boston before the ceremony, and it was great! Unique and comfortable mode of transportation for a big day :)
    Suzanne Married on 06/18/2017
    From start to finish Greg made this experience exceptional. He went above and beyond to be flexible and accommodating. Not only that but when a floral arrangement was knocked over at the church, he cleaned it up! You could not get a better experience with a more beautiful car.

THANK YOU!

Great day we had.
    Yours Greg
    Carolyn Married on 06/10/2017
    Greg was awesome to work with! We had a difficult time finding transportation for our wedding that was within our budget. We wanted a bus for before for the bridal party to take the girls to do pictures and then to the church. After the ceremony we wanted to get both the tidal party and grooms party to the reception venue. We also wanted a shuttle from the venue to the hotel after the reception. Most companies we spoke to wanted to charge us enormous amounts of money to do the above. Not Greg! He was so flexible and willing to work with us to get us transportation for all parts of the night within our budget. The executive bus was great. It was clean and held up to 29 passengers. Not a lot of bells and whistles but exactly what we needed! Our driver was fine. He got us to where we needed to go. I would definitely recommend A One Chauffeur for economical, comfortable, clean, professional and flexible wedding transportation!
  • gina
    Gina Married on 09/24/2016
    I was beyond happy with my trolley it was perfect and just what I was looking for, it was white and covered (just incase it rained or heavy winds) My wedding was at the end of Sept and anything weather wise could happen, this is New England. If I had to say anything bad about this vendor it would just be the response time back through email, BUT if you call you get Greg right away and he calmed all fears. He gave me any and all contact info I needed to get in touch with the driver in case there were any issues, (which there were none) Making payments was a breeze, higly recommend using A One Chauffeur for your wedding! Thank you Greg.

A One Chauffeur Connection's reply:

Thank you Gina I am so happy for you.
    Greg
  • User2324296 2+ years ago
    Greg at One Chauffeur Connection was really great to work with for our wedding, he was very responsive when it came to any questions we had. We needed guests to be picked up at hotels in downtown Boston and taken to Watertown for our reception. Both shuttle busses arrived on time and dropped off the guests at our reception in time for the cocktail hour. Unfortunately, we heard that it was a bit hard for guests to know which shuttles were ours, but everything else was seamless. The shuttles themselves were in good condition, comfortable, and the drivers were courteous. We couldn’t have asked for more.
    We would definitely recommend One Chauffer Connection to anyone looking for transportation needs for their wedding.
    Thanks Greg!!
    Alissa Married on 06/11/2011
    Boston bridal bus did a great job. We had the trolley which was very nice. Our driver got to my parents house a few minutes early, and got us to the church on time, even despite getting stuck in traffic on the expressway! Sometimes a little slow returning an email, but other than that very nice, accommodating, and reasonable! Would definitely recommend.