A Night to Remember DJ Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 12/17/2022

The best night ever!

Our guests had such a great time! We loved working with David and him giving us suggestions for our music. He kept us going through the afternoon and into the evening and we are so happy we chose to work with him!

A Night to Remember DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rachel! I'm so glad I got to meet and work with you guys as well on your beautiful wedding. Many, many happy years of marital bliss to you and Ryan!

Jessica S. Married on 12/10/2022

Best DJ Ever!

Our experience with A Night to Remember was amazing! He was recommended to us by our venue, and he was an amazing DJ. He was extremely well organized and on top of everything. He made the entire day so much fun. Highly recommend!!

Jessica,
    You guys were an awesome group to DJ for. Beautiful ceremony and then an amazing reception with one fun filled dance party!! All my best to you and Chris!
  • Casey
    Casey N. Married on 11/12/2022

Nobody better!

I met David at an expo in Mocksville and his personality sold me! We are a New York family that wanted to dance the night away, and David made sure we did just that! His announcements through the night and music to keep us on the dance floor was nothing less than perfect and professional! I would recommend David to anyone needing a DJ in the triad area!

Casey,
    I cannot state enough how AWESOME you guys were! You said you loved to dance and did you ever!! It was my pleasure to be part of your lovely ceremony and amazing reception. All my best to you and Travis on a long and loving marriage!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/22/2022

Best Day Ever

I can’t even begin to describe our experience with David! This is one night I will remember forever. David did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone!

Lauren,
    I can't even begin to describe how much your kind thoughts mean to me! It was my pleasure to be part of your and Tyler's special day. You guys were awesome, all my best to you both!
    Alyssa Married on 10/15/2022

DJ for wedding 💒

David was AMAZING!! He was very detailed & responsive to ensure that everything was exactly like we wanted it. I will recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!

Alyssa,
    It was such a special moment to share with you and Brandon. What a beautiful wedding! Thank you so much for your review. That is what I work so hard to do, make the night "exactly like you wanted." Wishing you guys a wonderful life together!
    Rebecca Married on 10/01/2022

Wedding Reception Review of David Clodfelter, DJ

David was the perfect DJ! Our wedding reception music selection was great, and everyone had a wonderful time at our reception. David made everything at our reception run so smoothly and made everyone feel comfortable giving their toasts. He even helped my parents after the reception. David was attentive in helping me plan the wedding reception music and always prompt in getting back to me. He was very professional and nice. David definitely made our wedding reception a night to remember! I'm so glad we picked David to be our DJ, and I would highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed if you hire him!
  • Angela
    Angela C. Married on 09/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

David was wonderful. He kept the energy HIGH all night!

Everyone had a great day and fabulous evening – all the music was brilliant and kept the dance floor filled all evening, which is exactly what Claudia and Austin were looking for. Everyone commented on how great the playlist was as well!

My 79 year old mother was tearing up the dance floor. You can’t ask for better DJ than David!

Angela,
    Thank you so much for having me be part of Claudia and Austin's beautiful wedding. I just love what a dancing group you guys were! All my best on a life of love and happiness for those two!

Bethany F. Married on 09/24/2022

Highly recommend this vendor

I can’t recommend David enough! Everything went smoothly. He made our reception so much fun and our guests stayed on the dance floor all night. Super nice, responsive and great value!

Bethany,
    I can't thank you enough for your kind words. So reassuring knowing that all the planning and coordinating makes for A Night to Remember!! All my best to a long and loving marriage!
    Lauren L. Married on 09/17/2022

Zachary & Lauren Lewis Wedding

Absolutely loved having you as our DJ! We have dreamed about our wedding ever since we met & what the songs would play & sound like for the special moments like the bride walking down the aisle, our first dance, music while we ate, etc. & you made everything come to life exactly how we envisioned it! 10000000000000/10

Lauren,
    You are so sweet! This is exactly why I put so much time and effort into the planning process, I want everything to be perfect for you. All my best to you and Zach!!
    Cynthia S. Married on 07/30/2022

Great night!

Very friendly, helpful, easy to work with, and had good ideas of how the program should flow. Very responsive and dependable. Honest & trustworthy & would definitely use him again.

Cynthia,
    You and family were so special! This was an amazing reunion with family from all around the world. Loved the traditional Dabke dance you guys did. Thank you for your kind comments, it was an honor to be part of your wonderful reunion!
    -David
    Lane B. Married on 06/19/2022

Truly A Night To Remember

David was amazing! He helped us make our wedding the best. He is so easy to work with. He made sure to go over everything beforehand and note everything we wanted, plus his expertise. Everything was magical and truly a night to remember!

Lane,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad I could help make the planning process easy. You guys were a blast and the night was amazing!
  • Anna
    Anna J. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing DJ

David was a spectacular DJ at our wedding on May 28th, 2022. Extremely thorough and made sure every song was played exactly how we asked. Highly recommend using him!!!!

Anna,
    You are so sweet!! I always strive to make sure everything goes just the way you want it and so happy that's exactly what happened on your beautiful wedding day. All my best to you and Chase!
    Barry B. Married on 05/14/2022

A Night to Remember

Wonderful. Plays to the crowd.
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding dream come true

David’s professionalism and attention to detail helped bring our wedding dream to real life. His execution of music during our ceremony was perfect and the variety of songs played during the reception brought everyone to the dance floor. We appreciated the extra time he made with us prior to the big day to make sure we were comfortable with the flow of our wedding. David was so much fun to work with and we cannot thank him enough for adding to our special day.

Angela,
    I cannot express enough how much your words mean to me! It is thoughts like this why I do what I do. Your wedding celebration was just magical and to know I played a part in how special the night was make me feel joyful. I wish you and Randall all the happiness in the world!! Thank you.
  • Mollie
    Mollie S. Married on 04/16/2022

David is your guy!!!

David is incredible, and accommodated every request! Even with some last minute, day of time changes, he made sure everything went smoothly! He kept the party going, and had everyone dancing! I can't recommend him enough!

A Night to Remember DJ Entertainment's reply:

Wow.....just Wow!! Mollie, thank you so so much for your generous thoughts. I work incredibly hard to provide the service this kind of review warrants. It means the world that it does not go unnoticed. I wish you and Stephen a lifetime of happiness!
  • Brandi
    Brandi W. Married on 03/19/2022

Webster wedding

I would highly recommend David. He stayed in contact with me before the wedding and was very professional. He did an amazing job at the wedding. He had my guest dancing and kept everyone’s attention. I’m so glad we chose him to be our DJ!

A Night to Remember DJ Entertainment's reply:

Brandi, Thank you for the honor of being part of your wedding celebration! It's thoughts like this that make all the hard work and planning worth every second. I wish you and Richard a lifetime of many happy miles together on your Harley!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 12/18/2021

Wedding DJ

David with A Night to Remember was awesome for our wedding! He was very professional, quick responding, and a fun personality, who helped get people out on the dance floor and kept them there all night! I give him my highest recommendation!

Erin,
    It was such a pleasure to be part of you beautiful wedding! Your kind words mean the world and they are exactly why we do what we do. Had a blast keeping you and your friends on the dance floor! All the best to you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Kaitlyn B. Married on 12/04/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

David was great, and everything we could have asked for and more. We highly recommend booking him for any events in need of dj services.

Kaitlyn,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Especially the "and more" part. That is exactly what we strive to provide to each and every couple, "more." Thank you again, and we wish you guys a lifetime of happiness!
    Emily L. Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t ask for anyone better!

David was absolutely amazing! I will recommend him to anyone needing a DJ! Not only was he very responsive, but he really cared about what my fiancé and I wanted for our big day. He listened to any concerns we had and changed things with no issue when things didn’t go as planned!

Emily,
    Nothing brings me more joy than to know the couples we serve got just want they wanted and more. So glad we were able to make your special day A Night to Remember. All the best to you and Brian, you guys were great!
    Rebecca B. Married on 11/06/2021

The best DJ experience!

David was beyond stellar and made our night so memorable. He led us through the process of collecting which songs meant the most to us and explaining how the flow of the night would go - so it was seamless. His kindness and patience helped this stressed-out bride feel calm and excited about the day. I highly recommend A Night to Remember DJ to share in your special day. You won't regret it.

Rebecca,
    Your kind words mean more than you will know. I am honored that we were able to play a roll in making such an important day in your life stress free and seamless. It truly was A Night to Remember!
    Mckenzie Married on 10/30/2021

Awesome DJ!!

We booked David for our wedding and he was nothing short of awesome! They kept the party going and kept everyone on the dance floor! We definitely recommend them! Don’t hesitate people, book A Night to Remember for your event!

Mckenzie,
    Thank you so much for your compliments! You guys were awesome as well and made the night so fun! Nothing like your friends doing "The Worm" to get the party going!! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Thank you!
    Heidi L. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Night with Amazing DJ!

David and his wife were wonderful - David kept us dancing all night long with requested songs and songs he would choose..he knew how to keep kids and adults in their 30s going, don't think we stopped once we started!! The kids especially loved it!!!

Would 100% use David and his wife again and will always recommend!!

Heidi,
    We are extremely humbled by your review. You and your guest were so fun and made it a breeze to keep the dance floor packed. Loved your energy. It's nights like this that keep us looking forward to the next event and the next dance floor to rock! Thank you and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Mckinley S. Married on 09/19/2021

Definitely A Night To Remember

David and his wife were amazing from day 1. Communication was great. Promptness was immediate. Day of the wedding, they were the first ones there and had everything ready to go in plenty of time. Song selection was perfect, announcing was perfect. David and A Night To Remember was a big key factor in making our wedding the best day of our life. Would absolutely recommend.

McKinley,
    We are so humbled by your kind words and comments. It means the world when all of our hard work is recognized and appreciated. We thank you both for having us be part of your beautiful and special day! All the best to you guys!
    Jessica A. Married on 07/18/2021

A night to remember

DJ David was so fun to work with. You can tell he cares about each couple he works with. It was a pleasure working with him & he kept the party flowing!

Jessica,
    Thank you for your kind thoughts. This is exactly why we do what we do. We had a blast with you guys and wish you a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Hilda
    Hilda C. Married on 06/13/2021

DJ Extraordinaire

David and his wife were amazing. David was so pleasant to speak to. We discussed music choices and the flow of the night. He was very well prepared and thorough. On the day of the wedding, David arrived early and set everything up. During the reception, David kept the party going with the music and his MC skills. One of the guests said that David had a voice that belonged on the radio. He truly made the wedding and reception memorable.

Hilda,
    Thank you so much for your review of our services and your kind words. We work tirelessly to provide the best experience possible and I am trilled we could make it "A Night to Remember!" Your families were so much fun. Thank you for having us!
illustration stars