A New Beginning Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jamey
    Jamey R. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing beautiful flowers

We had such bright beautiful flowers.
  • Dennis and Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Flowers

The flowers were the most important part to me, even though I wasn't going to have that many. Jennifer was amazing in working with me and any changes i had during the process. I melted when she brought the flowers on the day of. They were absolutely gorgeous!!! It turned out to be everything I wanted plus some. She is truly talented!
    Crystal Married on 05/19/2018
    Beautiful flowers! Jenifer was able to interpret exactly what I wanted from our consultation. The arrangements and bouquets for my wedding were so lovely and perfect. I couldn't have been happier.
    Krystal Married on 05/05/2018
    Jennifer provided excellent service for all of my needs. She was wonderful to work with and her staff was pleasant and very friendly as well. She even knew me by name even if I hadn’t been in there for months at a time. We will continue to use her for all of our flowery needs.
    Chelsea Married on 11/26/2016
    I heard of Jenifer through a friend who was getting married and really loved her enthusiasm and genuine care toward the arrangements. When working with me, she was super flexible and allowed me to bring in my own dried lavender to add to the bouquets as well as met my husband at the shop the morning of the wedding to pick up the flowers. We loved the flowers, they were GORGEOUS!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea. I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. You were a pleasure to work with!
    Lauran Married on 11/04/2016
    Jenifer was amazing to work with! She sat down with me twice to go over our order and helped me cut corners to fit within our budget! The flowers turned out gorgeous and we are so glad we chose to use them!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Lauran and Nick, we enjoyed working with you both! Your overall vision was beautiful and made everything so easy on us. We wish you the best!
    Carol Married on 11/02/2016
    My association used this florist for the first time based on the recommendation of an associate who has used them several times, including her recent wedding. Our occasion was our 3-day annual meeting. I was very impressed. Flowers on our hospitality tables looked perky the entire time. Tall arrangements for big reception were elegant and imaginative. I gave her basic details, including max price, and she was very creative with flower selection. Felt that we received a very good value!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review us. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to serving your future floral needs.
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2016
    My flowers were so vibrant and beautiful! The arrangements were everything I asked for and more! Amazing quality and beauty!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and you were a pleasure to work with!
  • HappilyMrs.Kemp
    Angie Married on 10/01/2016
    A New Beginning worked with me to provide exactly what I wanted for my big day. They were really affordable and easy to work with. Thank you to the team at A New Beginning!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You were a joy to work with! We wish you the best!
    Molly Married on 09/03/2016
    It was great working with this florist. She was able to help me figure out what I wanted quickly and efficiently. She also provided a class to teach me how to do my own flower arrangements, which was very helpful!
    Candace Married on 05/21/2016
    Love. Love. Love! My wedding bouquet was beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful bouquet! Definitely recommend A New Beginning to anyone in need of floral services!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

We're thrilled you loved your bouquet! It's since become a favorite at the flower shop. Thank you for trusting us with such an important part of your big day.
    Lauren Married on 10/22/2015
    Jennifer and team always do a great job for our events. They take the extra time to hand select the flowers that will be a perfect match for the theme of the event. Jennifer evens delivers the arrangements herself to ensure proper care and placement. Thanks again!
  • User2167423 2+ years ago
    I used A New Beginning for my wedding flowers. From the moment I walked in the store,they helpful and lovely in every sense of the word. They were able to arrange a meeting time with me very shortly to discuss my needs for my wedding. I just showed them some photos and they identified every flower and said they would make it happen. I got a quote back within the week. I was very pleased that they were okay with my plan to "DIY" my own reception centerpieces as buying those flowers in bulk and arranging them myself saved us a lot of money!

That being said, their arrangements are on another level entirely! They did my altar pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. All were very high quality and delivered with plenty of time to spare on the day of. My new mother-in-law teared up when she saw the sunflowers placed within the hydrangeas, baby's breath, and daisies since they were her favorite flower. I have no doubt they could get any kind of flower you could possibly want with enough notice.

When I needed to order an extra four boutonnieres the month before the event, they said it was no problem. I really appreciated their level of customer service and their beautiful work.

I would recommend them for any event, big or small- or just stopping in and getting a bouquet.
  • User2012925 2+ years ago
    Jenifer and her assistants were more than helpful during this special time. I will go back to her time and time again for future occasions. She was affordable, friendly and even went above and beyond to help me on our wedding day. I didn't have to worry about any of the details, she took initiative and made everything look like a fairytale. Everyone should use A New Beginning Florist for their wedding and every other event!
    Megan Married on 09/27/2014
    Jenifer and her team provided a professional service and went above and beyond what I even asked for. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they simply showed up and worked their magic. I couldn't have asked for a better florist to be a part of our special day!!! I will forever recommend Jenifer to everyone I come in contact with!!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Megan, you are so kind. Thank you for choosing us!
    Claudia Married on 07/04/2014
    New beginning florist was great for my needs. She also has what are called forever roses and was a total hit with the mother boutineers. I even changed up the words to a song to try and convince my husband to buy me one ;) haha! I also rented the tuxedos for the guys through them. I recommend Jennifer for any occasion. Great customer service!!!!
    Kyla Married on 05/31/2014
    Jenifer was very helpful and knew exactly what to do to make my wedding beautiful!!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank you Kyla! We enjoyed working with you.
    Deidre Event on: 05/20/2014
    We were in need of a memorial flower arrangement to honor the lives lost in the May 20, 2013 Moore tornado. I had just a few conversations with Jennifer before she took the idea and ran with it. The thought, care, love and heart she and her staff put in to this project were incredible. The Memory Tree with forever roses was completely her idea and she and her staff executed it perfectly. The wind was fierce the day of the ceremony but everything ran smoothly and just as planned. The arrangement was the focal point for local and national media and was a beautiful tribute to those loved ones lost and our hope for the future.
    Clancey Married on 05/17/2014
    Jenifer at A New Beginning Florist was my life-saver!! She completely saved my cake by artistically adding gorgeous flowers to it! I can't say enough about her!! She was so much fun to work with from beginning to end! She created unique floral arrangements for myself and the centerpieces! She will give you a huge amount of personal attention and gladly talk to you and hear your ideas. She is amazing at all of her floral designs! I highly recommend her! I even wrote extensively about her on my website: http://www.becomingmrsstewart.com/2014/06/30/all-the-glittery-details/
    You can see examples of the work she did for my wedding at that link

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank. You for the kind words, Clancey. We absolutely loved working with your theme!
    Crystal Event on: 05/11/2014
    Jennifer and her team are always so helpful and easy to work with!
    Amy Married on 04/19/2014
    The staff at a New Beginning is very helpful and professional. The flowers that they made for our wedding were stunning. We rented an arch from them as well and it made everything from our ceremony come togather. We were very pleased with the services we recieved and would recommend this flower shop for any upcoming event.
    Keri Event on: 04/18/2014
    A New Beginning Florist staff was helpful and offered suggestions on what style and colors would work best with our event. I have used them for multiple events.
    Chloe Married on 04/05/2014
    The flowers were beautiful and very reasonably priced. My questions were always answered quickly whether through email or phone. Jennifer was great, she knew exactly what she was talking about and put me at ease when i was confused with which flowers to chose. I will definately be buying flowers from them again.
    Jayne Married on 06/22/2013
    Even though A New Beginning Florist was hit by the tornado that struck our city less than a month from the event.....Jennifer was able to fulfill all of our request. I would highly recommend her for your special event(s)!

A New Beginning Florist's reply:

Thank you, Jayne! It was a pleasure to work with you.
    Courtney Married on 09/02/2012
    If you are looking for affordable & fun florists visit A New Beginning. I was up in the air on a tight budget looking for a florists and A New Beginning and Jennifer did a wonderful job to meet our floral needs. I couldn't find a florist who was willing to work with the needs of my wedding. Not only was I on a tight budget but I had a long list of needs to be met with 6 colors included in my wedding bouquet. I provided Jennifer with a color swatch of each color and she took the reigns from there. The flowers matched PERFECTLY with my girls dresses. Jennifer was in constant communication letting me know the process and status of my flowers. She finished our order early and even fulfilled a last minute request 2 days before our wedding day. I will continue to use A New Beginning for our floral needs and hope many many brides after me will consider A New Beginning for their special day. Thank you so much a New Beginning & Jennifer. I am grateful beyond words of the wonderful services you provided for me. Thank you!!!!!!