A Max Wedding Productions Reviews

17 Reviews for A Max Wedding Productions

• Ahoang

Alexandra H. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Amazing and FUN!

Mike and Sino were so awesome to work with! 10/10 would recommend for your perfect day. Due to COVID19 this year, I had to change plans and make the best of it. Mike was very quick to respond on short notice and was very flexible. He and his team were so positive, professional, on time, and stylish. Their presence was also organic and made the day easy for us. We were very impressed with their turn around time! We received our memorable video in just 2 weeks. Outstanding job! Thank you again for your talented work, we love our video and will cherish it forever!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Andrea · Married on 06/05/2021

Mike was great! He’s personable and fun to work with. The video turned out great! He was even willing to take some of the bridal party to the reception in his car when our ride limo driver left us at the park during our wedding party photoshoot. I highly recommend using Mike his personality is wonderful and his skills are amazing!

Sent on 08/22/2018
  • Elyse

Elyse R. · Married on 11/04/2020

Very easy to work with

Michael was super helpful in helping us create our own package. We love the videos and love that we were able to get them in different lengths so we can share them with family. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/12/2020

Authentic and comfortable

Having a wedding video was sooo important to my husband and I. We also had a tight budget. Mike was so reasonable and wonderful to work with. Sino was our videographer the day of! He was authentic, Made us feel comfortable, and captured sooo much wonderful footage. The final product was better than we could have imagined. We cried when we watched them because it brought back so many of the powerful emotions. The videos captured our day perfectly. We will be watching these for many years to come.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Angela K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and beyond all expectations

I can not say enough good things about A Max Wedding Productions. I am one of those people who always has high expectations and may be slightly difficult to please, but they did such a fantastic job I really could find no flaw! I appreciate all of your hard work and expertise so much! Videography was truly the best money spent on our wedding and I attribute so much of that to your professional and high end videography services! Also your services were very affordable compared to others in the area!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Jay D. · Married on 12/14/2018

Couldn't be happer

Excellent to work with pre-event, for expectations, scheduling, etc. On-site they were fantastic... they were "everywhere" but seamlessly flowed with the still photography team. Final results and output were first class. I would, and will, recommend this team to anyone asking about needing a top-notch wedding videography provider.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

A great experience!

From start to finish, it was such a pleasant experience working with Michael and his team. I couldn’t have asked for more and the final video was so much better than I could have imagined. You won’t be disappointed with A Max Wedding Productions!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Gerald N. · Married on 08/25/2018

A great videographer experience on short notice!

Mike was absolutely fantastic to work with. He was able to be extremely flexible and react quickly when things needed to be taken care of. He was polite, professional and willing to go the extra mile to make sure our Wedding Day was captured in full. We were very happy with all of the end results and would highly recommend MER Productions to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jon S. · Married on 07/03/2018

Great work from A Max Wedding

Mike was very laid back and helped make the day very special. We were so happy with the final result we have told anyone who is getting married to use him.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Eric · Married on 11/10/2017

Very professional. They weren't in the way, yet they got a ton of great footage. No complaints whatsoever!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

Truly the best part of ou wedding is getting to relive it with such beautiful videos!!!! We have the highlight and the full and they are cherished! They were great to work with, responsive and easy going, and a great price!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Dani C. · Married on 08/06/2016

Awesome videographer who captures all the great moments!

Mike was an awesome videographer for my cousin's wedding. Not only was he professional and timely, but he was genuinely interested in capturing great moments of the wedding day. I hired him to film the wedding, while I edited together the video, and he provided incredible coverage of every part of the day! Would definitely recommend working with Mike.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Blade H. · Married on 07/24/2016

Amazing Videographer

Mike did an excellent job of filming and editing our wedding video. I would highly recommend him to any couples looking for wedding videographer. My wife is very happy with the outcome.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Jacob · Married on 01/08/2016

Mike Ross was a phenomenal wedding videographer. Not only was the quality of work and end product very well done, he communicated and worked with us through the whole process. We had to move our wedding date up and he made it work. My wife and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2015

Mike was an amazing find for our wedding video. I was looking for someone affordable whose sample footage/videos included not only clear, well lit with good sound video footage but also had really attractive recap videos to music. Mike is very professional, responsive and was flexible with my editing requests. I am so grateful to have an awesome recap video and also have footage of all the speeches, important dances and so many memorable moments. As I rewatched footage, there were many special moments I had no idea he captured- like me dancing to a fun song with my mom, us feeding our dog wedding food, and one of our friends doing a hilarious awkward dance. I could watch the footage over and over again! Mike’s down to earth and gets people, I think he’s a very special videographer.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney G. · Married on 07/25/2020

Great videographer

From beginning to end, Mike at A Max Wedding was so wonderful to work with! After researching local videographers on the internet, we decided to contract with Mike at A Max Wedding because we were impressed with the quality of the wedding videos he had posted on his website. In addition, we were looking for someone who not only was affordable, but who also had impeccable reviews online.

The day of the wedding our videographer was Brandon -- he was reliable, had a great eye for artistic touches, and he truly captured some amazing footage of our special day. During the editing process, Mike was in constant touch with us, and the end result was a video that we will cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Mike and his team at A Max Wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Lisa · Married on 01/07/2018

Working with Max Weddings was so easy. He ended up making the best video that fit exactly who we are. I never had to worry about a thing and if you need a wedding video then Max Weddings is the best place you can go.

Sent on 06/13/2018