A Marc in Design Reviews

111 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

111 Reviews for A Marc in Design

Carolyn · Getting married on 11/01/2024

Absolutely The Best

Marc not only did my wedding at Viscaya many years ago, he has since done every milestone birthday and every family member’s weddings and celebrations.

He has become a part of our lives and we consider him family!

His talent ceases to amaze me. If you are looking for just flowers for yourself or to send, weddings,
    Or corporate event florals he is your florist to go to!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Megan

Megan G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Forward thinking designs without breaking the bank

Marc and his team did an amazing job with my wedding celebration dinner. I wanted something modern and tropical and we settled on orchids and palm fronds with some gold geometric thrown in. Marc did green mums and floating candles in smaller square vases on the table and then these huge palm centerpieces with orchids and roses. The bar area, cake table, and bathrooms also looked amazing. Marc has an amazing vision and taste and knows how to make it look effortlessly chic without going too over the top. I would not hesitate to use him again. Good communication, professional set up and breakdown, and surprisingly affordable compared to other downtown florists/designers.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Eida G. · Married on 10/13/2019

Exceptionally satisfied

Created exactly what envisioned for my daughter's 15th birthday celebration.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 04/06/2019

Completely Blown Away!

Marc and his team MADE my wedding- literally, his flower designs were the star! From arrangements on the bar and high tops, the framing of the table seating cart, high and low centerpieces for the tables, and a floral runner for the LONG head table- every detail was thought of (even added arrangements in the restrooms)! I cannot day enough about how happy I was with A Marc in Design! I would recommend them 1000 times over! Thank you!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Selman C. · Married on 02/14/2019

Business owner

We used this company for our holiday party last year, we had no idea what we were doing and they came up with a complete design plan, stayed within our budget and the guests were actually fighting over the flower arrangements to take home. If you want a create a memorable evening or an event and have your guests fight over the floral arrangements you should call this company.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Katy · Married on 12/30/2018

Outstanding- I’ve done 3 events in December with Marc- each was better than the next in every way!

My events/ flower arrangements were breathtaking! Marc is creative, professional and an inspiration - amazing vision and dedication to his craft!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Deborah G. · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Marc and his team were absolutely wonderful! I had the pleasure of working with him for my bridal shower and my wedding. For both occasions, he outdid himself with our arrangements! The attention to detail was superb!! Ernesto, the gentleman that was a part of his setup team was AWESOME and extremely nice and sweet. I loved working with this team and look forward to working with them on other events in the future!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kristina · Married on 12/01/2018

“Just because” flowers are always the best especially when there from A Marc in design. I'm in love with my flowers!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

We Love "Just Beacuse" It always brings a smile

Allison W. · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing florist!

We lucked out getting a recommendation from our cake vendor for a Marc in design. We were planning on going minimal with our decor so we were a bit last minute (less than a month) with deciding on our flowers. From the moment we walked in Mark made us feel welcome and special, he was extremely busy yet still consulted with us for over half an hour. We came back a few days later and set everything up. At no point did he try to upsell us and helped us to stay budget conscious through the process. I showed him an inspiration bouquet and what they provided couldn't have been more perfect! We also communicated with Vinny who could not have been more friendly and helpful! We are so happy they were part of our wedding, they were not only affordable but they do amazing work!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2018

Simply stunning!

Hiring A Marc in Design is a MUST if you want the most BEAUTIFUL wedding you have ever seen! Living in London, I researched a lot of floral designers in the Miami area before I decided to go with Marc and his team! Not only was he able to work within my budget, what he created was a wedding masterpiece!!! When he showed me my wedding bouquet, I cried as it was EXACTLY what I envisioned, honestly it was even better! Every guest from the wedding including people walking by the reception area stopped and marveled at his wedding masterpiece! He is sincerely a genius and I thank God for hiring him for our big day! A million thank you’s wouldn’t be enough-but thank you from the bottom of our hearts Marc, Vinny and everyone else for all of your beautiful work!

Sent on 11/01/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

Melissa thank you for all of your kind words, We are so happy for you and thrilled that everything was spectacular and the stunning vision you brought to us which Vinny, Chris and our entire team were so thrilled to create it was a pleasure to work with you from day one.We can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures of your magical day
    A Marc in Design Team

Boca D. · Married on 10/15/2018

A Marc In Design

There are many floral designers to choose from. Marc Douvris, A Marc In Design, is the best in the tri-counties. When you first meet Marc, his enthusiasm, confidence and expertise is contagious. You can tell he has been in the business a long time and knows his stuff.
    I am a licensed interior designer working in South Florida for four decades. When our niece, living n Rome, Italy at the time, asked me to design her Florida wedding venue, A Marc In Design was my only choice. Marc and his staff delivered the most gorgeous event. Marc went well out of his way to make sure we were pleased with everything through the entire process. I can't express enough what a pleasure he and his staff were to work with. If you are looking for a nice person who has the experience and creativity, choose Marc at A Marc In Design.

Sent on 10/15/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

We are so pleased that you loved our designs we all put tremendous effort into creating your vision and had so much fun in the process the venue was so elegant and the Bride was stunning we wish them a life of love & happiness always

Tracy · Married on 09/29/2018

Marc did my daughters wedding on September 29 and when I said he did her wedding he did her wedding . Needless to say he made her dream wedding come true . I’m truly blessed to have found Marc in design

Sent on 10/03/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

Tracy... We are truly blessed to have met you , you brought such a loving spirit to our shop and your dedication for the love of your daughter was so heart felt we wanted to be sure her day was as magical as you dreamed

Chris · Married on 09/29/2018

Marc was very accommodating, His floral designs were spectacular

Sent on 10/04/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

Thank you Chris it's always a pleasure to see you at the shop
    we all enjoy presenting you with all our new designs and flowers

Kacy · Married on 06/08/2018

Marc made my sisters wedding a dream with his beautiful and intricate floral designs, such a genuine and heartwarming individual!! Thanks so much for making her day special!

A Marc in Design's reply:

Kacy we are so pleased to hear the wedding was everything she imagined it could be what a great group of family and friends around to support & help out on this day and always. Thanks again for choosing our team

Rory · Married on 06/08/2018

Marc and his team we're just exceptional. My cousin could not stop going on and on about how great these guys were and when I met Marc and another of his team member on the day of my cousins wedding, I too was just blown away by how warm and professional they were. The floral arrangements were just stunning. They made it all magical for my cousin's big day!

A Marc in Design's reply:

Rory, Everyone really inspired us to help make Sherry's day as magical and everything she desired it could be. It was really charming to meet the family and feel the Love.
    Blessings to you all
    Vinny & The Team

Joan · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing arrangements and the colors were just what my friend wanted. The staff was accommodating, warm and friendly. For the cost they exceeded our expectations!

A Marc in Design's reply:

Joan, The design Sherry picked was a perfect accent for the venue and we were privileged and so excited to bring it to life., it really fit the room well
    Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our team

Laranda · Married on 06/08/2018

Beautiful arrangements , I loved the decorations it was amazing

A Marc in Design's reply:

Laranda, Thank you so much it exciting for us all to create a happy day for Sherry

Peter · Married on 06/08/2018

Verry beautiful flower arrangement ,everything was on point with Marc

Thank you Peter Glad you had a great time

Sherrie · Married on 06/08/2018

Not only are the flowers and the artistry
    amazing, Marc is an absolutely beautiful person. You can find many florists who can deliver lovely floral designs but there is no one who will make you feel more welcome, heard and appreciated than Marc. I met with Marc and Trae for the consultation, they listened to what I wanted, pored over pictures with me, talked about me and my husband’s vision for our wedding and I left the shop feeling like I just had a get together with very good friends. On the day of the event Marc and Vinny set up an Amazing display that totally exceeded my expectations. All my guests were raving about how beautiful the venue looked with the gorgeous floral displays.

Sent on 06/14/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sherry. Your energy and electric personality helped us to shine even more and inspire our passion by creating a magical event for you. It was such a pleasure sharing your Dream and knowing that you enjoyed every moment. Thank you most of all for choosing us to bring your vision into being. We look forward to seeing you at the shop again soon.
    Big Huggs Vinny & The Team

Magda · Married on 06/01/2018

First let me start by saying what an incredible staff working together and enjoying what they do . The young man Vinny was so personable and refreshing to be around he kept me and my brides maids in stitches and he assisted us with getting the flowers all organized
    As for the table arrangements we were blown away as they turned out to be so much more then we dreamed of all the colors were amazing and alive the room was glowing with candle light and flowers everywhere. All through the process we were in touch with Marc and his team via email and always had a quick response and we were able to stay with in our budget which my husband Bernie was thrilled

A Marc in Design's reply:

Magda, Your Tallit was the most spectacular of them all, we really enjoyed your company throughout the consultations and we are thrilled with goose bumps that your dream came to life we wish you love and happiness always
    Vinny & the entire staff of A marc In design

Larissa · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I were recently married and A Marc in Design was our floral and décor vendor. It was truly a pleasure to work with A Marc in Design and specifically, Carleen, our wonderful Design Specialist. From the first time we met with Carleen, we knew we were in good hands. Carleen and the A Marc team were highly professional, flexible, and friendly. The personal florals and reception floral décor were more beautiful than the pictures I had shown Carleen for inspiration. We would definitely recommend A Marc in Design to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/03/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

Larissa, We are so happy that Carleen and our team were able to create a spectacular setting for your special day. Your choices of design really complimented the venue and made your dreams come true. We all enjoyed working with you and are so grateful that you chose A Marc In Design
    Bunches of Thanks!

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

After emailing and finally meeting Marc, I knew that we had chosen the best design team for my daughter's wedding. Marc is the sweetest man and a delight to work with. He totally understood the design concept and was eager to make suggestions to enhance the floral decor for the ceremony and reception. I look forward to working with the team for this most joyous event.

Sent on 03/17/2017

A Marc in Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We all appreciate it truly. You are one of the sweetest people to work with!
  • Kate and Christian March 2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

A Marc in Design should be your first and last stop for all of your florals. When I began planning my daughter’s wedding 13 months ago, we had a specific vision for flowers. Working with Marc and his team has been a pleasure. He was always available to chat or schedule a quick visit . He created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces combining peonies, blush and lavender roses with white hydrangea. Additionally, Marc decorated the Chuppah with an elegant touch.

Sent on 03/13/2018

sending Bunches of Blessings

Samantha · Married on 03/09/2018

Absolutely amazing ! My wife and I went in on Thursday night and needed a bridal bouquet for our daughter for Friday - they were more than happy to help ! Not only was it beautiful but they were so friendly ! They even made a matching boutonnière! Amazing !

Sent on 08/17/2016

A Marc in Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!

Cheryl · Married on 03/06/2018

Yes, yes, and yes this is the site to choose for all floral designs, not just weddings. Grieving over one relative, joyful to hear great news about recovery of another, I placed an order for just one uplifting arrangement. I called from Folsom, Ca. Relaying my story, I was totally treated with respect and concern as if I were ordering the entire shop! How great to have people that do not just say "fine, that will be $? and delivery on...." Older people appreciate the new contemporary designs too! Please support this business, Marc and staff surely deserve it, kindness, excellent product, and easy website. Sincerely, Sherry

Sent on 03/09/2018

A Marc in Design's reply:

Thank you so much Cheryl for your kind words, we strive to treat every customer and caller with the utmost respect and to design beautiful floral pieces for every order that comes in. Thank you for noticing that and sharing your wonderful experience with others. Sincerely, Marc@amarcindesign.com