A Major Harmony Reviews

A Major Harmony View more information

Dawn B. Married on 10/23/2021

Extremely Talented and Professional

From the first phone call Jessie was so nice and helpful. I had listened to several musicians but when I heard Jessie I knew she was an amazing violinist, singer, guitar player etc. She made the wedding ceremony and reception so memorable. We are so glad we found her. I highly recommend her services!
    Thanks Jessie,
    Dawn

Dawn,
    Thank you for taking the time to review my services!! It was a pleasure to provide the music for your Kendall and Jordan's wedding day :) I wish them many blessings!
  • Annie
    Annie R. Married on 10/15/2021

Ceremony/cocktail hour music

Jessie was a fantastic addition to our ceremony/cocktail hour. She really set the tone for the ceremony and I absolutely loved walking down the aisle to a live violin playing. It was awesome.

Annie,

Thank you for your kind words! It was wonderful to be a part of your and Matt's BEAUTIFUL wedding day! I wish you both all the best!
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan A. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful Wedding Experience!

A Major Harmony made our wedding what it was. We had soft jazz throughout the night. It was a lovely dinner party with our closest family and friends and Jessie really set the perfect tone. We are so grateful to her!

Sheridan and Tucker,
    Thank you SO much for your review! I enjoyed being a part of your entire wedding day, from start to finish! Being in the company of your family and friends was very relaxing and welcoming. I wish you and Tucker many blessings for many years to come! Thank you again!
    Carlye N. Married on 06/23/2021

Jessie was amazing!

Jessie was the perfect addition to our wedding day! She was personable and lovely to collaborate with and made everything so easy and stunning!! Our guests LOVED the music!

Carlye,
    Thank you so much for your review! It was so great to be a part of your wedding day, especially having been a part of another of your family members in the past! I wish you and Justin all the best!
    Jamie G. Married on 06/22/2021

20th wedding anniversary

Jessie is amazing. We set up a surprise 20th anniversary wedding ceremony for my wife. We were supposed to do it at the beach but the summer storms didn’t allow. We set up in our a house and when my wife’s walked in and heard Jessie playing our wedding song “Just you and me”, it was a rare time that brought my wife to tears. She plays the electric violin like an angel.

What ever you are planning, big or small (and we were only 9 people) book Jesse. She is worth every penny!!

Jamie,
    Thank you for taking the time to review my services. Your Vow Renewal will always be a talking piece for me, especially when it comes to telling them about the pizza oven! Haha! I loved helping you make this surprise all the more better. Thank you!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 05/31/2021

Perfect wedding music.

Jessie was great and live violin music was such an awesome touch for our beach wedding. She handled everything, communication was great. It was such a relief to not have to get our own speakers and figure out the technicalities of music at the ceremony. I definitely recommend A Major Harmony.

Hi Alex,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services! It was lovely to be a part of you and Austin's wedding day on Hatteras Island. A beautiful day it was indeed! Blessings to you both!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 05/22/2021

Perfection

Jessie was wonderful from start to finish! She was responsive and so fun to plan with. The wedding music was perfect and we received so many compliments! Thank you so much for making our wedding so special.

Lauren,
    Thank you for taking the time to review my services! Kim Kalman and I really enjoyed providing the music for your and Albert's wedding at Roanoke Island Festival Park. It was a beautiful day!! I wish you and Albert all the best!
    Erin K. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing Musician!

Jessie was absolutely fantastic to work with! From our first call, she made the entire process of song selections for both ceremony and cocktail hour so easy and everything turned out beautifully! We have received so many compliments for our guests! Highly recommend Jessie, you will not be disappointed!!

Erin,
    Thank you so much for reviewing my services! And thank you for sharing this action shot! I wish you and Scott all the best!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 04/25/2021

Beautifully done

She was easy to work with, responsive and executing out set of songs masterfully.

Victoria,
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you very much for your positive feedback :) I wish you and Jean all the best!!
    Lauren H. Married on 04/24/2021

Violin during wedding ceremony

Jessie is super great to speak with and she had it set up so that we had a violinist play during our wedding ceremony. She (Stacey) did a great job and definitely made my wedding ceremony more special! Would highly recommend!

Lauren,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you in planning your wedding music. I am so glad to hear that Stacey provided beautiful music for your and Tim's wedding day, and that you we pleased with her performance. I wish you both all the best!!
  • Matthew
    Matthew S. Married on 03/13/2021

Made our wedding day so amazing!

When we originally found Jessie on WeddingWire, we were initially drawn to her professionalism in comparison to the other performers in the area. The same day we contacted Jessie through her website AMajorHarmony.com, we received a direct phone call from her to talk about details so that we weren't lost in a bunch of e-mails to make multiple decisions. She very quickly became one of our favorite people to work because she gave us amazing advice where we needed it. I was out of town for a lot of the lead up to the wedding and forced to only communicate via e-mail, she was extremely responsive throughout the entire process. We just gave her a couple suggestions and asked her to choose music based around it, she did phenomenal. I speak more highly then anything about her responsiveness and professionalism, but what I don't want to get lost is how talented she is. I highly recommend her for whatever event you are having, she did guitar and singing, violin, and violin-oke for us, as well as went above and beyond and MC'ed for us as well and made our wedding day so much more memorable by being involved. Thank you again Jessie, you were amazing.

Rhiannon and Matthew,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your testimony on my site and on WeddingWire. I sincerely appreciate you both and again, can't thank you enough for just being so wonderful :) God Bless you both!
  • MaryAnn
    Maryann W. Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing and Talented!!

A Major Harmony played beautiful music for our small elopement. They really helped make our day so very special! They are flexible and very kind. Would absolutely recommend for a wedding of any size!

MaryAnn and Braden,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of your intimate elopement. Your musical requests were a perfect fit and added such a special touch to your day. And the weather ended up being favorable as well!! God Bless you both!
  • Serena
    Serena Married on 10/01/2020

Beautiful!

Jessie is beautiful inside and out! Her singing, her playing, everything! We were a covid wedding last May that had to be postponed. During that time, Jessie was more than flexible and lifted our spirits by uploading a cover of the song we'd be having our first dance to. (Jessie to sing on guitar, check her out on YouTube!). Very emotional! Wedding day, Jessie and Kim were early, prepared, and ready to go. We did not have a coordinator day of so things were hectic, but Jessie and Kim transitioned with ease. Many compliments from our guests and even the random beach goers! Highly recommend. Thank you Jessie for being so amazing!!

Serena,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your testimony about your experience in working A Major Harmony! It is hard to believe it's been over 6 months now! I hope you and William are living up the married life! Kim and I were so happy to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Thank you for sharing those pics too! Your photographer happened to share some with me of which I have added to my site! Thank you again and please stay in touch!
  • Lynda
    Lynda F. Married on 08/18/2020

Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour

We had a small wedding celebration for my son and his wife. Jessie was the violinist for the ceremony then played acoustic guitar and provided vocals for the party. Her music was beautiful and perfect. If you are wondering whether music would make a difference for a small event.... yes, absolutely and I would highly recommend her for any event.

Lynda,
    Thank you for taking the time to review my services! It was such a pleasure to work with you in helping plan the music for Cayla and Chris. It's always so cool working with a local OBXer :) Please stay in touch!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 07/25/2020

Such a kindhearted, talented soul!

We had booked Jessie for our mini destination wedding in OBX, however, due to the pandemic and travel restrictions recently put in place we had to cancel just 2 weeks away from our big day. Jessie was extremely understanding given our situation and we are deeply saddened we won't be able to have Jessie play for our ceremony. She has an enormous variety between classical and contemporary music to choose from, and others vendors we have looked at do not even compare. If you don't book with Jessie, you will be missing out!

Crystal,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an honor to work with you in planning your wedding music. I sincerely wish that we could have all been together as originally planned. I wish you and Michael the greatest of blessings!
    Jessica Married on 05/30/2020

One of our favorite wedding memories

Like so many couples, our wedding plans changed dramatically this year and we were so grateful Jessie was available to play violin at our intimate ceremony and then “violin-oke” for our cocktail reception. She was so lovely and easy to work with, and was able to pull off a surprise “Indiana Jones” theme song for our recession with less than two weeks notice. We’re so glad Jessie could be part of our day and our families continue to complement how great she was. If you can, definitely book her!

Dear Jess,

Thank you so much for your testimony! I sincerely enjoyed and felt honored to be a part of your and Alex's wedding day. The weather ended up being perfect just in time, and the small gathering of family present was such a blessing. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Erin D. Married on 05/09/2020

Hatteras Island - Wedding Ceremony

Jessie was wonderful to work with! So helpful in the planning process of music selection. She has quite a variety of music to chose from and also allows you to do special requests. I had requested I Get to Love You but Ruelle last minute and she accommodated. My guests said she was great - I wish I would have booked her to continue to play during cocktail hour as I didn’t get to enjoy from the house while waiting to walk down the aisle. Would recommend Jessie if you are getting married on Hatteras Island or nearby!

Dear Erin,
    I really appreciate you taking the time to review my services! Your wedding day was absolutely perfect wasn't it?! The weather, the setting, everything! Thank you for having me be a part of your special moment. All the best to you and Daniel!
    Jessica S. Married on 12/20/2019

Perfect last minute touch

I decided very last minute to have live music at our wedding. We only had a few guests, and we weren't doing too many traditional things. Jessie is fantastic in her musical playing and in her professionalism. She was incredibly easy to work with, and she stepped us through the entire process of selecting songs. She was flexible in adding a song that was not on her song list. We had her play solo violin and it was a very lovely touch to our small ceremony. She showed up before everyone else and got right in to playing music for the guests that began to straggle in. Our ceremony was located at Jennette's pier and Jessie knew exactly where to set up so as not to be in the way, but also close enough so we would all easily hear the music.

A Major Harmony's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful, sweet testimony Jessica! It was a such a pleasure to provide the music for your and Gary's wedding. What a lovely way to wrap up 2019! Bless you both!
  • Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 05/30/2019

Violin Ceremony Music

Jessie did a beautiful job at our ceremony! The guests enjoyed her music prior to the ceremony as they were seated. Jessie was also so easy to work with to decide on the music we wanted. I am so glad we went with Jessie!

Alexis,
    I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! It was an honor to be a part of your and Mike's wedding day at the Currituck Club! It was a pleasure to work with you. I even got a video clip from Mel to share on my site :) God Bless your marriage!!
  • Alecia
    Alecia Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely perfect

It was just what I wanted, how I wanted and she was awesome to work with. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

A Major Harmony's reply:

Thank you Alecia! I loved being a part of your and Hunter's wedding day! What a fantastic spot by the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse :) Many blessings to you and Hunter!
    Jessica Married on 05/04/2019

Great music!

This was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. Walking down the aisle to “A Thousand Years” by violin took my breath away. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your testimony! I loved being a part of your and David's wedding day :) I hope you two are enjoying your first couple months of marriage!
    Kaitlynn Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Music

A Major Harmony was wonderful to work with. Jessie was very responsive and helpful. We had Stacey Walters play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and she did a fabulous job. We were extremely happy that we chose A Major Harmony for our big day!

Kaitlynn,

It was a pleasure to work with you as well! I am so pleased to hear that Stacey provided such a wonderful addition to your wedding day! Congratulations to you and Brad!
    Lisa Married on 09/22/2018
    Jessie was amazing. Not only did she play beautifully, she worked with us every step of the way as we planned our wedding. She was flexible, kind and professional. Our guests loved her and we were beyond pleased to have her play at our wedding.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 06/09/2018
    Jessie is a true gem. I was so thankful that she was available for our wedding day. She and her husband did our ceremony music and our cocktail hour music. She makes it so easy to pick your music by giving you a list of songs, and using an editable Google doc. You won't regret your decision one bit by booking them, do it!

A Major Harmony's reply:

Aww thank you SO much Whitney! It was a pleasure to provide the music for your and Kurt's wedding :) Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Blessings to you both!
    Jodi Married on 08/08/2016
    Jessie is amazing and she and her husband did a wonderful job at our wedding on August 8th. I had originally selected another vendor. Unfortunately, she was very slow to respond. Eventually, I talked to my wedding coordinator and she suggested Jessie. She said, "She is very talented and very responsive. You won't have any issues." She was exactly right. There is so much to deal with when planning a wedding that it is very difficult getting everything done. Jessie guides you through the whole process and makes it so easy. She is very easy to work with and prompt. Most importantly though, she and her husband are very talented musicians who made our ceremony complete!