A.M.P. Bridal and Event Styling Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Megan H. Married on 08/28/2021

Highly Recommend

Alisha was amazing! She took what the vibe I was going for and hit it out of the park. I wanted natural looking makeup, and it turned out wonderful. Especially since I don’t wear makeup regularly, she made me feel natural and comfortable. Alisha makes what she does look easy and effortless. Not to mention, she vibed well with all of my bridesmaids, and made us crack up before the wedding.
    Allison C. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing experience with professional services!

I was referred to Alisha from another vendor and am so glad I was! As I was an out of town bride coming from PA, she worked with my limited schedule to do my trial 3 days before the wedding and nailed the vibe I was going for. I don’t wear a ton of makeup so she made me look very natural and feel comfortable in how I looked. All my bridesmaids were so happy with their services and we would all recommend her again! Her personality was a perfect fit for our group so we all thank you so much for making us look amazing on my wedding day!
  • Marie
    Marie D. Married on 06/26/2021

Alisha and her team are an absolute DREAM to work with!

Alisha and her team did the most beautiful hair and make-up for myself and my wedding party. I could not have asked for better people to be around while getting ready for our big day and me and my girls looked stunning - all thanks to them. Can't imagine going with anyone else.
  • JENNIFER
    Jennifer M. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing Bridal Styling!

Alisha and her team are the best! My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair & make-up, and felt so great the entire day. Not only that, it held up amazingly in the sun and wind at our venue. It was so fun getting ready with Alisha and her team, it set such a nice tone for our entire day. From my initial trial months and months ago, to some last minute changes, Alisha was so helpful and easy to work with. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth K. Married on 05/08/2021

Awesome, calming

Alicia was very calming for me I was stressed about some behind the scenes things and I got in her chair and started crying. She calmed me and was so calm herself. She even helped me with my dress as others we running behind.
    I would highly recommend Alicia for your glamour wedding day.
  • Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 12/08/2020

Amazing work!!

Alisha did hair and make-up for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. I was a little nervous because none of us wear much make-up and I wanted to make sure I looked like me. She totally worked with me to make sure I was comfortable and felt like myself, but also looked the best possible on my wedding day. So appreciative of her advice and ability to totally nail the look I was going for. So happy with her work. These services are definitely worth an investment-- you'll be looking at pictures from this day for the rest of your life!
    Denae M. Married on 09/19/2020

Alisha was amazing to work with. Professional, timely and I would recommend 100%

I would recommend Alisha over and over again. She is responsive, professional, super organized and is amazing at her job. My wedding hair and makeup trial was easy and I walked out looking amazing. On my wedding day her team was timely, incredibly organized and really fun to work with. Myself and bridal party all had an amazing experience and l all looked absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Alisha.
  • Grace
    Grace R. Married on 05/24/2020

Alisha has great work ethic and is very professional.

I had my hair and makeup done as a bridesmaid a few months back and loved Alishas work so much that I hired her for my wedding! She matched the hair styles we all asked for and had all her products (hair and makeup) available with her. Her style is flawless and looked very classy. Even though we had to cancel our event due to COVID, Alisha was flexible and understanding the whole time- not to mention her pricing was better than anything else I had found in Mendocino. She also travels to you for a decent fee as well. The two photos posted later show how long everything stayed together for my friends special day. I highly recommend her services.

A.M.P. Bridal and Event Styling's reply:

Thanks Grace for your kind words. It would have been a dream coastal wedding, but dang crazy world pandemics messing up our glam sesh! Best of luck with everything!
  • Leigh
    Leigh Z. Married on 05/02/2020

Outstanding

Alicia has been more than accommodating. With the craziness of the covid-19 outbreak, and having to postpone our wedding, she was very understanding and allowed us to change our appointment date with no charge. I loved my hair and makeup after my trial and can’t wait to see them the day of. I would recommend Alicia to anyone and everyone!
    Becca Married on 09/28/2019

Professional and Fun!!

I was so nervous looking for a hair and make up artist because I do not wear a lot of make up daily. Alisha was open to listening to my concerns, ideas, and what I wanted for my special day. She was amazing to work with and did such a fabulous job on myself and my bridesmaids! Thank you for helping me to feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day!

A.M.P. Bridal and Event Styling's reply:

Thank you Becca!
    You and your group were so much fun to work with! I’m so glad you felt gorgeous on your most special day!
    Cierra K. Married on 08/17/2019

Bride's dream team!

Alisha and her team did an amazing job with hair, makeup, and being punctual to my wedding. everyone looked beautiful and the team completes hair and makeup EXACTLY like the pictures you show. Alisha's team was friendly, professional, and extremely fun to be around. When I looked ay myself in the mirror once my hair and makeup was complete I started to cry. Alisha made me look like a model! I would definitely recommend her to complete your hair and makeup. Alisha made my wedding less stressful since I, bridesmaids, maid of honor, mother of the bride and mother in law felt beautiful for the big day. THANK YOU, Alisha, for making my wedding a dream come true! You seriously are so amazing!
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding makeup ever

If you want to look (and feel) like a rockstar, beauty queen, drop dead gorgeous on your wedding day then Alicia is definitely your lady. She is incredibly nice and funny so she puts you at ease while she does your makeup (or hair or both). I can’t recommend her enough, I absolutely love the way I looked on my wedding day 💕 also as an added bonus my makeup still looked great the next morning and I for sure could have rocked it to the airport had I wanted to!
  • Kylie
    Kylie Married on 07/20/2019

Great and Knowledgable

She created exactly what I wanted for my wedding and gave suggestions to all of my bridesmaids to help them. She is very knowledgeable and fit right in with my girls and our conversations the day of! Had great time management and she got everyone done on time!!
    Ally B. Married on 06/06/2019

Absolutely incredible

Alisha was nothing short of creative, fun, and professional. She knew exactly what my bridesmaids and I wanted and brought my boho hair vision to life. She made getting ready on the one of the most important days of my life relaxing and lended her support for any stress I was experiencing. I absolutely loved my hair and make up, she did exactly what I asked and I feel confident in saying that if I didn’t like anything she would have had no problem adjusting her design! Alisha is a very talented stylist that will make you laugh, feel beautiful, and become a friend of yours. I couldn’t recommend her enough for your big day!
    Pranjal T. Married on 05/26/2019

Bridal H&MU

Alisha was amazing! She stepped in pretty last moment for my bridal hair and makeup and completely took charge of everything. She was receptive , understood my makeup needs and made sure I looked exactly how I wanted. I was very happy with her service! Definitely recommend her!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/01/2018

Such a relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Alisha was amazing! She is so sweet and professional. Very down to earth and you feel like her best friend. Definitely makes you feel special. Alisha did my bridal makeup 6 bridesmaids and my mom, everyone was super happy with their makeup, they all looked stunning. Her assistant also rocked the braids. Great team and exceptional service! Thanks Alisha!
    Saundra M. Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Alisha is simply amazing. Super friendly, funny, and helpful. Her work, WOW! She made my wedding dreams come true. I have never felt more beautiful. I would recommend her again and again.
    Kristine Married on 09/01/2018

Incredible experience

Alisha was very fun to work with! She was accommodating and made myself (as the bride) and my wedding party feel gorgeous! Everyone loved their look- especially me! I asked Alisha to make me feel like was I ripped out of a magazine and she delivered! I felt so glamorous all night! The makeup was gorgeous and stayed well beyond wedding reception (and ours went until midnight) and I felt like I had mermaid hair! Loved it! Thank you Alisha for your expertise and making us all so fabulous!
    Alissa Married on 04/14/2018
    Alisha did my bridal hair and makeup for my wedding along with 4 other of my family members in April. This girl is so amazing- she exceeded my expectations and I felt so beautiful on my special day all because of her! Alisha even handled my crazy family drama like a champ- so thankful for your professionalism!! She truly is so talented at what she does and was so good at making me feel less stressed on my big day! She also did my tape in Halo extensions that I am obsessed with- they feel so comfortable and I get compliments on them all the time! Thank you again Alisha!
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 11/11/2017
    Alisha is absolutely wonderful! She's professional, prompt, and incredibly skilled. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I looked beautiful! She listened to my needs and checked in with me frequently throughout the process to make sure I liked her styling decisions. Absolutely would recommend her to anyone!
    Cortney Married on 09/25/2017
    Alisha Perry is amazing! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did a fantastic job and I absolutely loved my hair and makeup! She was very professional and listened to all my needs. I would recommend her to anybody I know!
    Laura Married on 09/09/2017
    I loved my hair and make-up. Alisha did a fabulous job. She was so professional. Working with 7 of us prior to my wedding and we all looked beautiful. She came to us, and nothing felt rushed. I would recommend Alisha for any event.
  • User3457460 2+ years ago
    Alisha did my hair, makeup and nails for my wedding. During the trial run of the hair and makeup, Alisha took the time to tell me what she was doing, step-by-step and asked me many questions to get an idea of what I would like best. She is friendly, professional and cares about making sure you look your best for your special day. On the day of my wedding, I was running late and stressed about everything. Alisha made me feel relaxed, calm and took my mind off of the craziness of the day. I was on the fence on whether or not to spend the money on hair and makeup, but she truly is worth the money. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and it was thanks to her. I have recommended Alisha to other brides and will continue to do so.
    Julia N. Married on 06/05/2021

A Natural Bride's Dream

Alysha & her talented team made me, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law feel so beautiful for my wedding day! Alysha is so easy to get along with and easy-going and she really listened to my feedback from my trial. She made my up-do last all day and night in the Tahoe wind and through dancing the night away. I was looking for an artist who would make me feel gorgeous while still staying true to what I look like everyday. I would highly recommend Alysha to any of my friends getting married in the Tahoe/Reno/Bay Area! Thanks Alysha!
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 06/25/2019

Such an amazing job

Alicia did such a wonderful job on my hair & makeup as well as two of my bridesmaids. She was very comfortable to be with, felt very personable and relatable. We traveled from Wisconsin to Nevada for our wedding, so we were unable to do a trial updo and makeup. But there was nothing to worry about as she did such a wonderful job. She did my makeup exactly how i asked and my hair looked great and stayed great all night.