A&M Entertainment Reviews

14 Reviews for A&M Entertainment

A&M Entertainment 1
A&M Entertainment 2

Blanca · Married on 10/13/2018

A&M Entertainment was such a pleasure to have. They are fun and have a bunch of fun props for photos. I will definitely recommend to friends and use them for future events.

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Meranda

Meranda · Married on 08/31/2018

Alberto and Andrea were both attentive and professional from the moment I contacted them for our wedding. They have many templates and color options. I asked if they could make some changes to our template and they sent me proofs within a couple days. We initially found this photo booth company after attending a wedding in the local area. My husband and I were so impressed with the quality of the pictures, the props were fun, and the pictures were sent directly to the guests phones. The photo booth was one of the highlights of our wedding night. Our guests LOVED their photos and they loved how they weren’t in an enclosed box and free to move. I think at one point we had at least 20 people in the picture and Alberto had no problem with it and adjusted the camera so we could all fit. They even had stools for my daughter and our ring bearer since they were too short. Haha!!(Under 4) I will definitely hire them again for our next big party!! Great customer service and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Sincerely, Mike and Meranda

Sent on 09/16/2018

Daniela · Married on 05/04/2018

The photobooth was a hit at the wedding and the staff was amazing to work with!

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/24/2018

Very great value and quality. They were responsive to all my needs! The pictures were amazing quality and my guests had instant access. I loved my guest book from all of the pictures taken that night! I have been at many events with a photobooth and this one is the best!

Sent on 05/05/2018

K · Married on 12/03/2017

We had a small wedding of about 50 people. Our guests loved it! They loved that fact they can take home a fun little memory back with them! Props were so much fun to use! Great way to get photos with other people that your professional photographer wouldn't have been able to get otherwise! Awesome service and both hosts were absolutely kind and looked like they were enjoying watching us take photos! would recommend!! I loved the fact that we got a online downloadable link to our photos. They came in the same format as the prints AND each individual photo. Awesome!

Sent on 12/05/2017

rainer · Married on 11/18/2017

My name is Rainer Scheer and I am the creator of Chillounge Night. We had the pleasure of having A&M Entertainment join us at our 10th Anniversary party at beautiful Straub Park, St Petersburg. All of our guests where amazed by the quality of photos and could not get enough. One of the best photo booths I have seen in my years doing events, Andrea and Alberto were very professional and welcoming to all of our guest. Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    A&M Entertainment 3
    A&M Entertainment 4

Amy · Married on 11/11/2017

Exceptional! All of our guests absolutely loved our photo booth. I would definitely recommend them for your event. Excellent experience.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Janelys · Married on 11/10/2017

Andrea and Miguel were great to work with. The photo booth was an unplanned addition for our event; but, I’m so glad we decided to go with it and A & M Entertainment. The were professional, patient, and did a great job with all of our guests. We will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Raquel · Married on 11/02/2017

The photo booth was a great hit at our wedding. Our guest loved it!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Camille · Married on 10/27/2017

Andrea and Alberto were the easiest to work with, very available and at a great price! The photo booth really made our event special and our attendees loved being able to leave with a little something. Picture quality was amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Suzi · Married on 09/23/2017

The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. A&M Entertainment did an awesome job interacting with our guests and they had great props and were very professional. I would recommend them and hire them for future parties. One other thing our guests really enjoyed was the fact they received printed photos on the spot in custom frames designed by A&M with our wedding theme. Very reasonably priced too!

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • O

Oscar · Married on 09/16/2017

A&M’s Photo Booth was a total hit in our wedding ! We loved our custom template. The Booth has a modern sleek design that our guests loved. I am glad we picked A&M’s Photo Booth for our special day.
    Thank you A&M !
    Oscar

Sent on 10/12/2017

Patricia · Married on 09/03/2017

Thank you A&M Entertainment for a great night of fun ! Nice props and what a great photo booth! Nice event overall !!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Bret · Married on 03/02/2018

Overall it was a great experience and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth. A&M was extremely professional and they worked with us to provide multiple options for our card printout. The photo equipment and backdrop were very nice quality and they were extremely friendly and responsive. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/06/2018