Lyric Ensemble Reviews

68 | Boulder, CO

68 Reviews for Lyric Ensemble

Terry · Married on 06/21/2014

We had the violin, guitar, and cello trio play for the ceremony and reception. The music was exceptional, with just the right mix of contemporary and classical.

Dennis, the guitarist, was generous enough to invite me to sit in on guitar for a couple special songs for my stepdaughter, making the day even more memorable.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Charlie · Married on 09/21/2013

My wife and I (and our guests) were thrilled with the string trio we had for our wedding. In the lead up to the wedding, Kimberlee was incredibly responsive and helpful - she replied quickly to all the emails I sent her. Also, I appreciated that she was very upfront about the fact that she would not be able to perform that day...but the cellist she sent in her place was great! All thumbs up!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Michael · Married on 09/07/2013

We had Lyric Ensemble play for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception, and found them nothing less than great. Talented, professional, easy to work with, all in all solid performers with a passion for what they do. Easy to recommend with no hesitation.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Caitlin · Married on 08/23/2013

A Lyric Ensemble is a wonderful group for ceremony music and I would recommend them to anyone. Kimberlee is very responsive, professional and easy to work with. The music samples and reperatoire lists on the website are very user friendly. We had the cello and guitar combination for our ceremony and selected classical reperatoire. It was lovely. I'm very happy with our decision to go with Lyric Ensemble!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Robyn · Married on 06/22/2013

The ceremony music was perfect. We really appreciated that they were able to tailor the selections to fit what we wanted. We received multiple compliments from our guests and were truly impressed with the level of talent!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Karen · Married on 03/16/2013

Beautiful Music!! Lyric Ensemble (trio) were the musicians at my daughter's wedding March 16, 2013 in Estes Park, Colorado. Our initial contact with Kimberlee was through email - she was very professional and it was obvious that she had extensive experience as a wedding musician. She had the details worked out early and the contract in the mail promptly. She went over the music selection with our daughter and son in law and recommended names of soloists she had worked with before and trusted to be cohesive to the ensemble. On the day of the wedding we were so busy that we left all the details up to them and Lyric Ensemble totally surpassed our expectations! They knew exactly what to do at all times and played AMAZING music that matched our taste, receiving many compliments from the guests. I would definitely work with Kimberlee again and I would highly recommend the Lyric Ensemble for your wedding or for any event!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Christy · event on: 10/05/2012

I have asked A Lyric Ensemble to perform at our annual company banquet for many years, and plan to continue using them in the future. The feedback I receive about the music from those attending the event is always very positive. Because we use A Lyric Ensemble each year, I sometimes ask them to make changes to the type of music played throughout the evening, and they have always been very happy to accommodate. The quality of service is exceptional and the musicians are very friendly and professional. If our event goes over the time limit, the musicians are flexible and work to meet our needs. I would highly recommend A Lyric Ensemble for any of your company events, and have already recommended them to others both inside and outside of the company.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2012

A Lyric Ensemble was phenomenal! Kimberly was great in the pre-planning process. And the duo (Angie and Brett) were amazing at the event. They played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I received many compliments from my guests!

Sent on 10/22/2012

I would highly recommend A Lyric Ensembly! Very professional and responsive, and we received lots of compliments from our guests about the pre-ceremony and ceremony music.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Laura · Married on 08/06/2011

A Lyric Ensemble has a great repetoire. You can even listen on the website. Kimberlee was very professional and easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2011

Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble performed for my wedding in Estes Park in July. They did a beautiful job and were extremely helpful in selecting the music and atmosphere for the ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is having a ceremony in Colorado and wants to add a special, elegant touch to the event. Their website has clips of all their music so you can hear for yourself how lovely they sound.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Matt · event on: 05/18/2011

I hired the Lyric Ensemble for an open house event for my private counseling practice. It was a perfect compliment to the venue and setting. I remember thinking to myself, why don't people do this more often! Everyone loved the ambiance and mood created by Kimberlee and her companion on violin. Despite the fact that the venue was small, the Lyric Ensemble's music was neither too intrusive nor were they drowned out by conversation. They really know how to meet you where you are and help create the perfect atmosphere you're looking for! Highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • User3265845 · event on: 05/18/2011

I hired the Lyric Ensemble for an open house event for my business. I remember thinking, why don't people do this more often! Weddings are a natural fit for such ensembles, but they're wonderful for other gigs, too. I was most struck by how well Kimberlee and her companion musician adapted to the small venue of our event. It was raining outside and they ended up playing indoors. They were neither too intrusive nor drowned out by the conversation of the event. It added such a lovely, warm and welcoming back drop to a wonderful evening. It was fun, too, to hear the trained musicians in the group comment on how well they played. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Sherri · event on: 12/05/2010

A Lyric Ensemble provided beautiful music for our classical-music-loving 50th anniversary celebrants and their guests. They were professional in every way, and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Lynn · Married on 08/28/2010

Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble performed for my wedding in Boulder in August. They were very helpful & flexible in selecting the music. My husband and I had wanted a particular song played during our ceremony which was not on their repertoire. Kimberlee was more than willing to help work with me to find the music and come up with an arrangement that would work. They did a wonderful job. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2018

A Lyric Ensemble creates such an enchanting atmosphere and they certainly did that on our day! Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Lynn · event on: 12/20/2013

Kimberlee is professional and courteous, and was willing to provide us with two musicians at the last minute for our Holiday party. I had several comments about how much the guests enjoyed the music they performed. I would definitely recommend A Lyric Ensemble!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Donna · Married on 09/29/2012

The Lyric Ensemble added an elegant dimension to my daughter's wedding. Those in attendance were so pleased. Kimberlee was wonderful to work with in putting the program together. Absolute perfection.

Sent on 10/20/2012