Lyric Ensemble Reviews

68 | Boulder, CO

68 Reviews for Lyric Ensemble

Katharine · Married on 09/16/2017

A Lyric Ensemble was wonderful from start to finish. Kimberlee was great to work with. She was very responsive and organized and made it very easy for my husband and me to pick songs and determine what other information was necessary for the musicians before and during the ceremony. Their song list is comprehensive for classical music and fit our wedding style perfectly. I honestly don't remember our ceremony much since it went by in a blur, but several people commented on how lovely the string duo was. I highly recommend working with A Lyric Ensemble! (also posted on The Knot)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

One of the unspoken rules about creating moments of magic is that music is key. Music can readily make or break a moment...choosing to work with Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble was one of the BEST decisions we made as we planned our wedding day. We had a string quartet play Debussy's Reverie, which was nothing short of ethereal...I was also truly stunned by the perfection of the oboist who sat in to play Gabriel's Oboe, which I walked down the aisle to. The skill of these musicians is truly incredible and I will forever be grateful for their creation of a moment that was nothing short of a fairy tale!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Bob · Married on 07/14/2017

We engaged A Lyric Ensemble to provide the event music for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration brunch in the Music Room at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO on 14 Jul 2017. They were a perfect choice for our event. From the initial contact through frequent interactions regarding timing, sequence and song selections and then set up at and performance at the event, Kimberlee was professional responsive, clear, courteous and flexible. For our trio, the musicians were Kimberlee Hanto (cello), Dennis Burns (guitar) and Harumi Rhodes (violin). They were each excellent, but together they seemed even better! The music they provided helped create the mood and atmosphere we wanted, and they and their music will always be part of the positive memories of our event. Numous attendees at our event complimented our choice of A Lyric Ensemble and our selection of songs for them to play. Thanks Kimberlee, Dennis and Harumi! Posted by Bob Webb, League City, TX.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

Lyric Ensemble did an amazing job at our July wedding. We had the string trio play our ceremony music. It was absolutely beautiful!! It brought a more classical and formal element to our wedding. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was so helpful every step of the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants string music for their wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

A Lyric Ensemble helped create a beautiful and memorable day for our daughter's outdoor wedding. When a Colorado spring snowstorm threatened our outdoor plans, Kimberlee worked with us, and she and the other musicians in the trio bundled up and played on! We were able to select specific songs to match the ceremony. However, you don't have to be a classical (or contemporary) music expert. They have terrific playlists and are able to make suggestions for the perfect music to fit the occasion. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful music which set the tone for a perfect day!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and played beautiful music at my wedding ceremony. They were prompt and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have instrumentalists at their wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/25/2017

I hired A Lyric Ensemble to play at my daughter's wedding in Aurora in February 2017. My daughter and I had never heard them play so we made a decision based on their great reviews. We chose a trio of cello, violin and classical guitar. They are extremely talented and played beautifully at her ceremony. They truly exceeded our expectations. Kimberlee Hanto was very professional and a pleasure to work with as she made very helpful suggestions in music selections. The trio arranged a song we requested that wasn't on their song list. I also appreciated how elegant they looked. I very rarely write a review, but I was so impressed with A Lyric Ensemble that I had to review them. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants the music at their wedding to be perfect.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Cindy · Married on 12/31/2016

We have been lucky to have A Lyric Ensemble play for our Thanksgiving dinner at The Academy for several years in a row. Their music is so beautiful and calming as background music in a large room with around 100 people. They are so pleasant to work with and our residents love them. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Laurie · Married on 09/25/2016

We hired a trio from Lyric Ensemble for our daughter's wedding in September 2016. Kimberlee was very professional to deal with and the music was just beautiful! My daughter wasn't thrilled with having a trio for her ceremony at first, but she even agreed it added a wonderful touch to the ceremony and was definitely worthwhile! I would highly recommend A Lyric Ensemble for any wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2016

Kimberlee from A Lyric Ensemble was so easy to work with and very patient with the bride (me!). Not only would they accommodate to any requests I had, their music was amazing. They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and most of our family was in from out of town- they all commented on how great the live music was. Everyone was definitely impressed! Unfortunately, we were taking pictures during most of cocktail hour- I can't wait to get the wedding video to relive everything and hear the music again! Thank you Kimberlee and the rest of the group!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm so glad we went with A Lyric Ensemble for our ceremony! They really let you customize and were friendly and easy to work with. Our guests were very impressed with the music.

Sent on 12/13/2016

John · Married on 08/06/2016

If you are looking for musicians to create a beautiful atmosphere for your wedding, A Lyric Ensemble is your best bet. Our daughter's wedding was in Denver and we the parents live in Philadelphia so we booked A Lyric Ensemble on line and found them to be very responsive via email. The demos on their website provided plenty of choices and Kimberly assisted us in the final selections. The result was great.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Leigh · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired A Lyric Ensemble to provide the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and I am so glad we did! They were wonderful to work with and very responsive to my emails, questions, and changes.

We had a string trio that consisted of a guitar, cello, and violin. Our guests are still complimenting how wonderful the music was and how it really made the ceremony.

I strongly recommend this company! My only regret is that, as the bride, I didn't get to hear more of their gorgeous music at the ceremony site. Truly beautiful musicians!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Brad · Married on 06/04/2016

Perfect in every way! We had a trio for our wedding. Kimberlee was easy to work with and the group was extremely professional.

Sent on 07/01/2016

K · Married on 12/19/2015

We chose a string trio consisting of a cello, violin and guitar to play as guests were arriving and then again during cocktail hour. There were many nice compliments on the music. It was a wonderful addition to our wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Trent · Married on 10/02/2015

A Lyric Ensemble did a fantastic job to make our ceremony a truly unique and amazing experience for us and our guests! They were really great throughout the whole process - quick to respond to any questions and very helpful with song selections when we had trouble deciding which songs to choose. If you are looking for live wedding music, look no further - they are professional and excellent performers.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Brenda · Married on 08/15/2015

Kimberlee from Lyric Ensemble was extremely helpful when it came to choosing the music for our ceremony. She was very patient and knowledgeable! We weren't able to talk before the ceremony and I got a little nervous but her and her team are leaders, they knew exactly what to do and where to go. My guests really enjoyed the music and it sounded beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Kimberlee was great to work with! So helpful, especially since we didn't know what we were doing/wanted for wedding music. Our guests all said the musicians sounded wonderful. Thanks so much for making our ceremony special!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

The Lyric Ensemble did a great job!

This is my first time to hire musican for my daughter's wedding. The manager Kimberlee sent us email a couple of weeks prior to the wedding, she provided the list of their songs and detail instructions to help us choose the songs. They played the beautiful music at my daughter's wedding and everyone enjoyed a lot.

Thanks so much The Lyric Ensemble

Sent on 08/17/2015

Rob · event on: 02/14/2015

We hired A Lyric Ensemble to play for our annual Valentine's Dinner at our Club, Lake Valley Golf Club in Niwot, CO. We had two musicians and violinist and cellist that performed. They were very accommodating as we started the booking process and very professional to work with. On the night of the event we could not have been happier! They arrived early, were ready to play on schedule and their music was beautifully performed. We had members contact us the next day and ask us to book them for next year's Valentine's Dinner and we did that day! I believe you will be very happy if you choose to use A Lyric Ensemble.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jennifer · event on: 02/12/2015

We hired A Lyric Ensemble for a Special Corporate event her at Wind Crest, Highlands Ranch, CO.. They are very professional and provided a few hours of entertainment for our residents. The residents RAVED about the ensemble and event asked for them to come back again! Would highly recommend this professional and talented group.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Lindsay · Married on 01/10/2015

I hired a trio of musicians from A Lyric Ensemble to play at my wedding ceremony in Denver, CO in January. Kimberlee was wonderful to work with and helped me with every step along the way! She was very quick with responding to any e-mail or questions that arose and even helped me select music that would be appropriate for our ceremony. The live music added a special touch to our ceremony and our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the music! If you are wanting musicians to make your special day spectacular, A Lyric Ensemble comes HIGHLY recommended. I cannot say enough about how great they were!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

I am a professional musician and had an opportunity to sing with this group about a year ago. They are wonderful musicians and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Z

Zoie · Married on 07/12/2014

I had a great experience with A Lyric Ensemble. I didn't hear all of the prelude/postlude music, as I was off doing photos, but from what I did hear (along with reviews from my guests) they were awesome. I asked for them to play "Good Lovin'" as a recessional, which they did, and it sounded great. I really enjoyed the combination of Violin, Guitar, and Cello. It isn't a normal trio, but it worked gorgeously.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kala · Married on 07/05/2014

A Lyric Ensemble was very professional, nice and easy to work with. Their music is superb, and they have many different options to pick from on their music list. We were very happy with our choice to work with A Lyric Ensemble for our ceremony music.

Sent on 09/12/2014