Lyric Ensemble Reviews

68 Reviews for Lyric Ensemble

• Cfctech67

Cfctech67 · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderfully talented musicians

My wife and I knew we wanted a string ensemble to perform during our ceremony. We reached out to Lyric Ensemble as they came highly recommended from our venue. I requested information on a string quartet. Kimberlee provided the information, but recommended we go with a trio instead. We had not considered a trio, but after discussing it with Kimberlee, we decided to go that route and we were not disappointed! They have an extensive song list consisting of both traditional pieces and pop (my bride walked down the aisle to John Legend's All of Me). They can even perform music that is not on their song list if you are able to provide sheet music in advance. Lyric Ensemble was a key factor in making our wedding day the beautiful event it turned out to be. I really appreciated how flexible they were with Covid. I highly recommend Lyric Ensemble!

Sent on 10/30/2020

T L · Married on 09/25/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony performance

Kimberlee with Lyric Ensemble was amazing to work with, she made everything so easy! She dedicated time to go over song choices with us, helped guide us with what songs best fit which moments and she even sent us videolinks for the popular songs (since they are classical songs we recognized them when we heard them but didn't know them by name).

That was all before they even performed!! The live musicians really tied the ceremony together. It's just so classy and beautiful, it really captured the mood and moment. It was wonderful to support artists in their craft as well.

Well worth the investment and we highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Glenda D. · Married on 07/25/2020

Music for Dye-Koch Wedding

Having Lyric Ensemble play for our wedding was the such a wonderful addition to our wedding. They are very professional & personable & easy to work with. The music they played is still playing in my mind & was just what I wanted it to be.
    Glenda

Sent on 08/02/2020

Amy N. · Married on 07/25/2020

Very talented and professional

Kimberlee was great to work with and the music for the ceremony was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this ensemble and would use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Mbriggs

Mbriggs@Frasiermeadows.org · Married on 02/20/2020

Holiday Party with Lyric Ensemble

We have long appreciated the talents and professionalism of Kimberlee Hanto and her associate musicians for several events throughout the year. They elevate the atmosphere of any event to make it more special!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Rebekah A. · Married on 02/09/2020

Highly recommed

We used them for a few art events and they are wonderful. No complaints. Highly recommend for any even. Very friendly as well

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Briana

Briana C. · Married on 10/19/2019

They are simply AMAZING

Kimberlee at Lyric Ensemble was amazing to work with! She was professional, personable and an amazing musician. They had so many song choices that we had all the music we wanted played by her string trio. I would HIGHLY recommend. It was the perfect elegant touch on our wedding

Sent on 12/03/2019

Theodore H. · Married on 10/08/2019

The perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

I cannot recommend Lyric Ensemble highly enough for the perfect classical touch to a party or reception. They provided the beautiful background music for my summer outdoor wedding reception. My fiancee and I were very particular about some specific pieces, especially our choice for entering the reception after all the guests had gathered. They were extremely accommodating of us and it couldn't have gone more perfectly as my new husband and I made our grand entrance. They set the perfect tone for our post wedding party and provided us with memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Terri

Terri H. · Married on 09/15/2019

The cherry on top!

The Lyric Ensemble played for my Son's wedding in Estes Park. We had the string trio with violin, cello and guitar. The music was definitely a highlight of the event! We had an assortment of music played from classical to popular and each song was played beautifully. The music added a sweet and magical element to the event and it will be forever imprinted in my memory. Kimberlee was very easy to work with before and during the event. She was helpful in offering suggestions for the best location for the trio, and their musical selections were outstanding. I highly recommend the Lyric Ensemble for their outstanding quality of music and professional presentation.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Casey

Casey N. · Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful, magical, perfect!

We had a perfect, magical wedding day, and Lyric Ensemble was the icing on our fairytale cake! They played special songs for us at very little cost and played so beautifully, it really made our day perfect! Having the ensemble added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour and really made our event special. They were so professional and we didn't have to worry about anything! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura R. · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Job!

Kimberlee did a wonderful job. She walked us through everything ahead of time and made sure we had all of our questions answered. She and her team were very professional and the music was perfect!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Kb Rikansrud · Married on 08/15/2019

cello & guitar duo

Lyric played for our reception and it was fabulous! Very well received by our guests. Perfect for our reception.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Amy F. · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely professional in helping with music selections to performing them.

From planning to performance, Lyric Ensemble was the magic we dreamed of for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kathryn H. · Married on 10/08/2018

Wedding Background Music

Sent on 10/23/2019

Paula H. · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful live music for ceremony + cocktail hour

Having live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions we made - it adds such a special touch! A Lyric Ensemble exceeded our expectations. We are so thankful we found Kimberlee - what a joy to work with her!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Marge W. · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful Addition to a Special Occasion!

A Lyric Ensemble (Kimberlee Hanto) was awesome to work with - helpful, patient, informative. Everything went perfectly and the music was beautiful. Kimberlee took the worry out of this. I would recommend them to anyone looking to add that beautiful, soft touch to their occasion.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Katelynn L. · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing and Classic!

I loved having Lyric Ensemble play for our wedding. The wedding was outside and turned out to be pretty cold, so they played through two open doors, but it sounded just as amazing! Kinberlee was super helpful in answering questions and helping me choose music. She even let me know when she would be out of town and away from email, so I was able to ask my questions before and after, aware that there could be a delay any time between. The music sounded amazing up on the mountain and many of my guests said it made the ceremony very memorable

Sent on 10/15/2018

Steven · Married on 08/03/2018

A Lyric Ensemble was a great edition to our First Friday art event. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was able to accommodate a small scheduling change.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kim · Married on 07/15/2018

We loved working with Kimberlee and they went out of their way to personalize the musical selections and their performance made our ceremony better than I imagined. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Allan · event on: 07/06/2018

Hired the guitar/cello duo for my 75th birthday party. They were magnificent. The music was beautiful - a great variety of tunes that enhanced the evening. I would strongly recommend A Lyric Ensemble to anyone looking for live music for a festive occasion.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cally · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved the string trio that played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. A Lyric Ensemble was easy to work with and had a great selection of classic and contemporary music.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathy V. · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend A Lyric Ensemble

As a wedding planner I've worked with A Lyric Ensemble for years . Kimberlee responds quickly to questions couples have. She assists them when they need help selecting music for their ceremony. A Lyric Ensemble's music is beautiful. They always arrive on time and are very professional. I highly recommend them for ceremony and cocktail reception music.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Carol · Married on 06/15/2018

Lucky me, the guitar player is Dennis and he is my guitar teacher so we hired he and Kimberlee and another lady to play for my daughter's wedding, they knew how to guide us so that we had just the right music for her, the choices of types of music and song choices were wonderful!! Everyone commented how elegant the wedding was and the music absolutely set the scene. LOVED them, so happy was our bride!! Many thanks, Carol Morphew

Sent on 09/26/2018

Larissa · event on: 05/20/2018

Kimberlee coordinated everything seamlessly. Great communication and they played beautifully. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • CindySue

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

A Lyric Ensemble was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were even able to perform a special request song for us to use during my walk down the aisle. Their music made our guests tear up for sure! Definitely a nice touch to have live musicians for the ceremony when you are able.

Sent on 09/26/2017