Lyric Ensemble Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 09/18/2021

Special Music for a Special Day

Lyric Ensemble made our ceremony an unforgettable and personal experience. I can't say enough positive things! We received so many compliments from our guests on the quality of the music. They were very easy to work with in planning for the event as well. Highly recommend!
  • Elzbieta
    Elzbieta J. Married on 08/14/2021

Talented musicians and very responsive!

Lyric Ensemble was a wonderful musician group to play during our ceremony! We had a traditional church wedding and we couldn’t be happier with their performance! Kimberlee was incredibly responsive and patient with us as it took us some time to finalize our music choices. Lyric Ensemble came from our planner’s recommendation, and we are so happy that they were part of our big day!
    Kristen D. Married on 07/10/2021

Ceremony & Cocktail Music

Lyric Ensemble played at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were AMAZING! They made the process easy, they were always in touch with us! The music they played was wonderful, they added in some sentimental songs for us as well as playing a variety of music that everyone could listen too! I would hire them again for any other future event! They were one of the best vendors!
  • Frances
    Frances M. Married on 07/03/2021

A Lyric Ensemble Wedding Performance

A Lyric Ensemble was a great addition to my daughter's wedding. They are such wonderful musicians and really complimented the ceremony and cocktail hour. They have a wonderful repertoire of songs so we were able to listen to a lovely variety of music well performed.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 06/10/2021

Unforgettable Ceremony

We loved having A Lyric Ensemble perform at our wedding ceremony. They were very professional and the music sounded amazing. Our guests absolutely loved them and it was a great addition to our wedding. They were also very easy to work with and communicate with. When we had to postpone our wedding, they were very understanding.
  • Cfctech67
    Cfctech67 Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderfully talented musicians

My wife and I knew we wanted a string ensemble to perform during our ceremony. We reached out to Lyric Ensemble as they came highly recommended from our venue. I requested information on a string quartet. Kimberlee provided the information, but recommended we go with a trio instead. We had not considered a trio, but after discussing it with Kimberlee, we decided to go that route and we were not disappointed! They have an extensive song list consisting of both traditional pieces and pop (my bride walked down the aisle to John Legend's All of Me). They can even perform music that is not on their song list if you are able to provide sheet music in advance. Lyric Ensemble was a key factor in making our wedding day the beautiful event it turned out to be. I really appreciated how flexible they were with Covid. I highly recommend Lyric Ensemble!
    T L Married on 09/25/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony performance

Kimberlee with Lyric Ensemble was amazing to work with, she made everything so easy! She dedicated time to go over song choices with us, helped guide us with what songs best fit which moments and she even sent us videolinks for the popular songs (since they are classical songs we recognized them when we heard them but didn't know them by name).

That was all before they even performed!! The live musicians really tied the ceremony together. It's just so classy and beautiful, it really captured the mood and moment. It was wonderful to support artists in their craft as well.

Well worth the investment and we highly recommend them!!!
    Glenda D. Married on 07/25/2020

Music for Dye-Koch Wedding

Having Lyric Ensemble play for our wedding was the such a wonderful addition to our wedding. They are very professional & personable & easy to work with. The music they played is still playing in my mind & was just what I wanted it to be.
    Glenda
    Amy N. Married on 07/25/2020

Very talented and professional

Kimberlee was great to work with and the music for the ceremony was beautiful. I would definitely recommend this ensemble and would use them again in the future!
  • Mbriggs
    Mbriggs@Frasiermeadows.org Married on 02/20/2020

Holiday Party with Lyric Ensemble

We have long appreciated the talents and professionalism of Kimberlee Hanto and her associate musicians for several events throughout the year. They elevate the atmosphere of any event to make it more special!
    Rebekah A. Married on 02/09/2020

Highly recommed

We used them for a few art events and they are wonderful. No complaints. Highly recommend for any even. Very friendly as well
  • Briana
    Briana C. Married on 10/19/2019

They are simply AMAZING

Kimberlee at Lyric Ensemble was amazing to work with! She was professional, personable and an amazing musician. They had so many song choices that we had all the music we wanted played by her string trio. I would HIGHLY recommend. It was the perfect elegant touch on our wedding
    Theodore H. Married on 10/08/2019

The perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

I cannot recommend Lyric Ensemble highly enough for the perfect classical touch to a party or reception. They provided the beautiful background music for my summer outdoor wedding reception. My fiancee and I were very particular about some specific pieces, especially our choice for entering the reception after all the guests had gathered. They were extremely accommodating of us and it couldn't have gone more perfectly as my new husband and I made our grand entrance. They set the perfect tone for our post wedding party and provided us with memories that will last a lifetime.
  • Terri
    Terri H. Married on 09/15/2019

The cherry on top!

The Lyric Ensemble played for my Son's wedding in Estes Park. We had the string trio with violin, cello and guitar. The music was definitely a highlight of the event! We had an assortment of music played from classical to popular and each song was played beautifully. The music added a sweet and magical element to the event and it will be forever imprinted in my memory. Kimberlee was very easy to work with before and during the event. She was helpful in offering suggestions for the best location for the trio, and their musical selections were outstanding. I highly recommend the Lyric Ensemble for their outstanding quality of music and professional presentation.
  • Casey
    Casey N. Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful, magical, perfect!

We had a perfect, magical wedding day, and Lyric Ensemble was the icing on our fairytale cake! They played special songs for us at very little cost and played so beautifully, it really made our day perfect! Having the ensemble added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour and really made our event special. They were so professional and we didn't have to worry about anything! Would absolutely recommend!
  • Laura
    Laura R. Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Job!

Kimberlee did a wonderful job. She walked us through everything ahead of time and made sure we had all of our questions answered. She and her team were very professional and the music was perfect!
    Kb Rikansrud Married on 08/15/2019

cello & guitar duo

Lyric played for our reception and it was fabulous! Very well received by our guests. Perfect for our reception.
    Amy F. Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely professional in helping with music selections to performing them.

From planning to performance, Lyric Ensemble was the magic we dreamed of for our daughters wedding.
    Kathryn H. Married on 10/08/2018

Wedding Background Music

Paula H. Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful live music for ceremony + cocktail hour

Having live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions we made - it adds such a special touch! A Lyric Ensemble exceeded our expectations. We are so thankful we found Kimberlee - what a joy to work with her!
    Marge W. Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful Addition to a Special Occasion!

A Lyric Ensemble (Kimberlee Hanto) was awesome to work with - helpful, patient, informative. Everything went perfectly and the music was beautiful. Kimberlee took the worry out of this. I would recommend them to anyone looking to add that beautiful, soft touch to their occasion.
    Katelynn L. Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing and Classic!

I loved having Lyric Ensemble play for our wedding. The wedding was outside and turned out to be pretty cold, so they played through two open doors, but it sounded just as amazing! Kinberlee was super helpful in answering questions and helping me choose music. She even let me know when she would be out of town and away from email, so I was able to ask my questions before and after, aware that there could be a delay any time between. The music sounded amazing up on the mountain and many of my guests said it made the ceremony very memorable
    Steven Married on 08/03/2018
    A Lyric Ensemble was a great edition to our First Friday art event. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was able to accommodate a small scheduling change.
    Kim Married on 07/15/2018
    We loved working with Kimberlee and they went out of their way to personalize the musical selections and their performance made our ceremony better than I imagined. Highly recommend!
    Allan Event on: 07/06/2018
    Hired the guitar/cello duo for my 75th birthday party. They were magnificent. The music was beautiful - a great variety of tunes that enhanced the evening. I would strongly recommend A Lyric Ensemble to anyone looking for live music for a festive occasion.