A Lyric Ensemble Reviews

54 | Boulder, CO

54 Reviews for A Lyric Ensemble

Paula Hahne · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful live music for ceremony + cocktail hour

Having live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions we made - it adds such a special touch! A Lyric Ensemble exceeded our expectations. We are so thankful we found Kimberlee - what a joy to work with her!

Marge West · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful Addition to a Special Occasion!

A Lyric Ensemble (Kimberlee Hanto) was awesome to work with - helpful, patient, informative. Everything went perfectly and the music was beautiful. Kimberlee took the worry out of this. I would recommend them to anyone looking to add that beautiful, soft touch to their occasion.

Katelynn Lippitt · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing and Classic!

I loved having Lyric Ensemble play for our wedding. The wedding was outside and turned out to be pretty cold, so they played through two open doors, but it sounded just as amazing! Kinberlee was super helpful in answering questions and helping me choose music. She even let me know when she would be out of town and away from email, so I was able to ask my questions before and after, aware that there could be a delay any time between. The music sounded amazing up on the mountain and many of my guests said it made the ceremony very memorable

Steven · Married on 08/03/2018

A Lyric Ensemble was a great edition to our First Friday art event. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was able to accommodate a small scheduling change.

Kim · Married on 07/15/2018

We loved working with Kimberlee and they went out of their way to personalize the musical selections and their performance made our ceremony better than I imagined. Highly recommend!

Cally · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved the string trio that played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. A Lyric Ensemble was easy to work with and had a great selection of classic and contemporary music.

Kathy Vaughan · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend A Lyric Ensemble

As a wedding planner I've worked with A Lyric Ensemble for years . Kimberlee responds quickly to questions couples have. She assists them when they need help selecting music for their ceremony. A Lyric Ensemble's music is beautiful. They always arrive on time and are very professional. I highly recommend them for ceremony and cocktail reception music.

Carol · Married on 06/15/2018

Lucky me, the guitar player is Dennis and he is my guitar teacher so we hired he and Kimberlee and another lady to play for my daughter's wedding, they knew how to guide us so that we had just the right music for her, the choices of types of music and song choices were wonderful!! Everyone commented how elegant the wedding was and the music absolutely set the scene. LOVED them, so happy was our bride!! Many thanks, Carol Morphew

• CindySue

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

A Lyric Ensemble was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were even able to perform a special request song for us to use during my walk down the aisle. Their music made our guests tear up for sure! Definitely a nice touch to have live musicians for the ceremony when you are able.

Katharine · Married on 09/16/2017

A Lyric Ensemble was wonderful from start to finish. Kimberlee was great to work with. She was very responsive and organized and made it very easy for my husband and me to pick songs and determine what other information was necessary for the musicians before and during the ceremony. Their song list is comprehensive for classical music and fit our wedding style perfectly. I honestly don't remember our ceremony much since it went by in a blur, but several people commented on how lovely the string duo was. I highly recommend working with A Lyric Ensemble! (also posted on The Knot)

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

One of the unspoken rules about creating moments of magic is that music is key. Music can readily make or break a moment...choosing to work with Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble was one of the BEST decisions we made as we planned our wedding day. We had a string quartet play Debussy's Reverie, which was nothing short of ethereal...I was also truly stunned by the perfection of the oboist who sat in to play Gabriel's Oboe, which I walked down the aisle to. The skill of these musicians is truly incredible and I will forever be grateful for their creation of a moment that was nothing short of a fairy tale!!

Bob · Married on 07/14/2017

We engaged A Lyric Ensemble to provide the event music for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration brunch in the Music Room at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO on 14 Jul 2017. They were a perfect choice for our event. From the initial contact through frequent interactions regarding timing, sequence and song selections and then set up at and performance at the event, Kimberlee was professional responsive, clear, courteous and flexible. For our trio, the musicians were Kimberlee Hanto (cello), Dennis Burns (guitar) and Harumi Rhodes (violin). They were each excellent, but together they seemed even better! The music they provided helped create the mood and atmosphere we wanted, and they and their music will always be part of the positive memories of our event. Numous attendees at our event complimented our choice of A Lyric Ensemble and our selection of songs for them to play. Thanks Kimberlee, Dennis and Harumi! Posted by Bob Webb, League City, TX.

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

Lyric Ensemble did an amazing job at our July wedding. We had the string trio play our ceremony music. It was absolutely beautiful!! It brought a more classical and formal element to our wedding. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was so helpful every step of the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants string music for their wedding.

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

A Lyric Ensemble helped create a beautiful and memorable day for our daughter's outdoor wedding. When a Colorado spring snowstorm threatened our outdoor plans, Kimberlee worked with us, and she and the other musicians in the trio bundled up and played on! We were able to select specific songs to match the ceremony. However, you don't have to be a classical (or contemporary) music expert. They have terrific playlists and are able to make suggestions for the perfect music to fit the occasion. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful music which set the tone for a perfect day!

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and played beautiful music at my wedding ceremony. They were prompt and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have instrumentalists at their wedding.

Rebecca · Married on 02/25/2017

I hired A Lyric Ensemble to play at my daughter's wedding in Aurora in February 2017. My daughter and I had never heard them play so we made a decision based on their great reviews. We chose a trio of cello, violin and classical guitar. They are extremely talented and played beautifully at her ceremony. They truly exceeded our expectations. Kimberlee Hanto was very professional and a pleasure to work with as she made very helpful suggestions in music selections. The trio arranged a song we requested that wasn't on their song list. I also appreciated how elegant they looked. I very rarely write a review, but I was so impressed with A Lyric Ensemble that I had to review them. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants the music at their wedding to be perfect.

Cindy · Married on 12/31/2016

We have been lucky to have A Lyric Ensemble play for our Thanksgiving dinner at The Academy for several years in a row. Their music is so beautiful and calming as background music in a large room with around 100 people. They are so pleasant to work with and our residents love them. I highly recommend them!

Laurie · Married on 09/25/2016

We hired a trio from Lyric Ensemble for our daughter's wedding in September 2016. Kimberlee was very professional to deal with and the music was just beautiful! My daughter wasn't thrilled with having a trio for her ceremony at first, but she even agreed it added a wonderful touch to the ceremony and was definitely worthwhile! I would highly recommend A Lyric Ensemble for any wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2016

Kimberlee from A Lyric Ensemble was so easy to work with and very patient with the bride (me!). Not only would they accommodate to any requests I had, their music was amazing. They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and most of our family was in from out of town- they all commented on how great the live music was. Everyone was definitely impressed! Unfortunately, we were taking pictures during most of cocktail hour- I can't wait to get the wedding video to relive everything and hear the music again! Thank you Kimberlee and the rest of the group!

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm so glad we went with A Lyric Ensemble for our ceremony! They really let you customize and were friendly and easy to work with. Our guests were very impressed with the music.

John · Married on 08/06/2016

If you are looking for musicians to create a beautiful atmosphere for your wedding, A Lyric Ensemble is your best bet. Our daughter's wedding was in Denver and we the parents live in Philadelphia so we booked A Lyric Ensemble on line and found them to be very responsive via email. The demos on their website provided plenty of choices and Kimberly assisted us in the final selections. The result was great.

Leigh · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired A Lyric Ensemble to provide the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and I am so glad we did! They were wonderful to work with and very responsive to my emails, questions, and changes.

We had a string trio that consisted of a guitar, cello, and violin. Our guests are still complimenting how wonderful the music was and how it really made the ceremony.

I strongly recommend this company! My only regret is that, as the bride, I didn't get to hear more of their gorgeous music at the ceremony site. Truly beautiful musicians!

Brad · Married on 06/04/2016

Perfect in every way! We had a trio for our wedding. Kimberlee was easy to work with and the group was extremely professional.

K · Married on 12/19/2015

We chose a string trio consisting of a cello, violin and guitar to play as guests were arriving and then again during cocktail hour. There were many nice compliments on the music. It was a wonderful addition to our wedding.