Lyric Ensemble Reviews

62 Reviews for Lyric Ensemble

• Briana

Briana Corchado · Married on 10/19/2019

They are simply AMAZING

Kimberlee at Lyric Ensemble was amazing to work with! She was professional, personable and an amazing musician. They had so many song choices that we had all the music we wanted played by her string trio. I would HIGHLY recommend. It was the perfect elegant touch on our wedding

Sent on 12/03/2019

Theodore Harberg · Married on 10/08/2019

The perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

I cannot recommend Lyric Ensemble highly enough for the perfect classical touch to a party or reception. They provided the beautiful background music for my summer outdoor wedding reception. My fiancee and I were very particular about some specific pieces, especially our choice for entering the reception after all the guests had gathered. They were extremely accommodating of us and it couldn't have gone more perfectly as my new husband and I made our grand entrance. They set the perfect tone for our post wedding party and provided us with memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Terri

Terri Helton · Married on 09/15/2019

The cherry on top!

The Lyric Ensemble played for my Son's wedding in Estes Park. We had the string trio with violin, cello and guitar. The music was definitely a highlight of the event! We had an assortment of music played from classical to popular and each song was played beautifully. The music added a sweet and magical element to the event and it will be forever imprinted in my memory. Kimberlee was very easy to work with before and during the event. She was helpful in offering suggestions for the best location for the trio, and their musical selections were outstanding. I highly recommend the Lyric Ensemble for their outstanding quality of music and professional presentation.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Casey

Casey Nerby · Married on 09/11/2019

Wonderful, magical, perfect!

We had a perfect, magical wedding day, and Lyric Ensemble was the icing on our fairytale cake! They played special songs for us at very little cost and played so beautifully, it really made our day perfect! Having the ensemble added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour and really made our event special. They were so professional and we didn't have to worry about anything! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura Razo · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Job!

Kimberlee did a wonderful job. She walked us through everything ahead of time and made sure we had all of our questions answered. She and her team were very professional and the music was perfect!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Kb Rikansrud · Married on 08/15/2019

cello & guitar duo

Lyric played for our reception and it was fabulous! Very well received by our guests. Perfect for our reception.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Amy Free · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely professional in helping with music selections to performing them.

From planning to performance, Lyric Ensemble was the magic we dreamed of for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kathryn Harberg · Married on 10/08/2018

Wedding Background Music

Sent on 10/23/2019

Paula Hahne · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful live music for ceremony + cocktail hour

Having live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was one of the best decisions we made - it adds such a special touch! A Lyric Ensemble exceeded our expectations. We are so thankful we found Kimberlee - what a joy to work with her!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Marge West · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful Addition to a Special Occasion!

A Lyric Ensemble (Kimberlee Hanto) was awesome to work with - helpful, patient, informative. Everything went perfectly and the music was beautiful. Kimberlee took the worry out of this. I would recommend them to anyone looking to add that beautiful, soft touch to their occasion.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Katelynn Lippitt · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing and Classic!

I loved having Lyric Ensemble play for our wedding. The wedding was outside and turned out to be pretty cold, so they played through two open doors, but it sounded just as amazing! Kinberlee was super helpful in answering questions and helping me choose music. She even let me know when she would be out of town and away from email, so I was able to ask my questions before and after, aware that there could be a delay any time between. The music sounded amazing up on the mountain and many of my guests said it made the ceremony very memorable

Sent on 10/15/2018

Steven · Married on 08/03/2018

A Lyric Ensemble was a great edition to our First Friday art event. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was able to accommodate a small scheduling change.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kim · Married on 07/15/2018

We loved working with Kimberlee and they went out of their way to personalize the musical selections and their performance made our ceremony better than I imagined. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Allan · event on: 07/06/2018

Hired the guitar/cello duo for my 75th birthday party. They were magnificent. The music was beautiful - a great variety of tunes that enhanced the evening. I would strongly recommend A Lyric Ensemble to anyone looking for live music for a festive occasion.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cally · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved the string trio that played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. A Lyric Ensemble was easy to work with and had a great selection of classic and contemporary music.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathy Vaughan · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend A Lyric Ensemble

As a wedding planner I've worked with A Lyric Ensemble for years . Kimberlee responds quickly to questions couples have. She assists them when they need help selecting music for their ceremony. A Lyric Ensemble's music is beautiful. They always arrive on time and are very professional. I highly recommend them for ceremony and cocktail reception music.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Carol · Married on 06/15/2018

Lucky me, the guitar player is Dennis and he is my guitar teacher so we hired he and Kimberlee and another lady to play for my daughter's wedding, they knew how to guide us so that we had just the right music for her, the choices of types of music and song choices were wonderful!! Everyone commented how elegant the wedding was and the music absolutely set the scene. LOVED them, so happy was our bride!! Many thanks, Carol Morphew

Sent on 09/26/2018

Larissa · event on: 05/20/2018

Kimberlee coordinated everything seamlessly. Great communication and they played beautifully. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • CindySue

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

A Lyric Ensemble was a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were even able to perform a special request song for us to use during my walk down the aisle. Their music made our guests tear up for sure! Definitely a nice touch to have live musicians for the ceremony when you are able.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Katharine · Married on 09/16/2017

A Lyric Ensemble was wonderful from start to finish. Kimberlee was great to work with. She was very responsive and organized and made it very easy for my husband and me to pick songs and determine what other information was necessary for the musicians before and during the ceremony. Their song list is comprehensive for classical music and fit our wedding style perfectly. I honestly don't remember our ceremony much since it went by in a blur, but several people commented on how lovely the string duo was. I highly recommend working with A Lyric Ensemble! (also posted on The Knot)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

One of the unspoken rules about creating moments of magic is that music is key. Music can readily make or break a moment...choosing to work with Kimberlee and Lyric Ensemble was one of the BEST decisions we made as we planned our wedding day. We had a string quartet play Debussy's Reverie, which was nothing short of ethereal...I was also truly stunned by the perfection of the oboist who sat in to play Gabriel's Oboe, which I walked down the aisle to. The skill of these musicians is truly incredible and I will forever be grateful for their creation of a moment that was nothing short of a fairy tale!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Bob · Married on 07/14/2017

We engaged A Lyric Ensemble to provide the event music for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration brunch in the Music Room at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO on 14 Jul 2017. They were a perfect choice for our event. From the initial contact through frequent interactions regarding timing, sequence and song selections and then set up at and performance at the event, Kimberlee was professional responsive, clear, courteous and flexible. For our trio, the musicians were Kimberlee Hanto (cello), Dennis Burns (guitar) and Harumi Rhodes (violin). They were each excellent, but together they seemed even better! The music they provided helped create the mood and atmosphere we wanted, and they and their music will always be part of the positive memories of our event. Numous attendees at our event complimented our choice of A Lyric Ensemble and our selection of songs for them to play. Thanks Kimberlee, Dennis and Harumi! Posted by Bob Webb, League City, TX.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

Lyric Ensemble did an amazing job at our July wedding. We had the string trio play our ceremony music. It was absolutely beautiful!! It brought a more classical and formal element to our wedding. Kimberlee was easy to work with and was so helpful every step of the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants string music for their wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ann · Married on 05/20/2017

A Lyric Ensemble helped create a beautiful and memorable day for our daughter's outdoor wedding. When a Colorado spring snowstorm threatened our outdoor plans, Kimberlee worked with us, and she and the other musicians in the trio bundled up and played on! We were able to select specific songs to match the ceremony. However, you don't have to be a classical (or contemporary) music expert. They have terrific playlists and are able to make suggestions for the perfect music to fit the occasion. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful music which set the tone for a perfect day!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

They were absolutely wonderful to work with and played beautiful music at my wedding ceremony. They were prompt and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have instrumentalists at their wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2017