A Love's In Bloom Reviews

154 | Martinez, CA

154 Reviews for A Love's In Bloom

• Safe

Safe K. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Fantastic floral vendor with great quality and excellent execution

A Love's In Bloom is a fantastic floral vendor who helped us craft a wonderful wedding celebration with their amazing floral arrangements, timely responsiveness, and their flexibility during the pandemic and its unpredictability. Their pricing is very reasonable and the quality of their floral arrangements is second to none, especially in terms of variety of selection available.

Sent on 10/18/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Safe ! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Dottie N. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

A delightful experience

My Daughter's wedding fell during covid but we were lucky enough to go through with her wedding. We found Valerie one month before the wedding. Valerie met with us quickly, we exchanged ideas and she gave us some wonderful ideas. In the end she brought us the most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements for the venue. Valerie was wonderful and professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Thank you Dottie !
    It was such a pleasure to work with you both !
    I wish the newlyweds a lifetime of love & happiness !
  • Arianna

Arianna I. · Married on 11/07/2020

Say "I Do" to A Love's in Bloom ❤️

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Valarie was the best recommendation I have ever received. From day one, she was super accommodating, communicative and knew her stuff. Being a Covid bride and planning a secret elopement wedding on your own isn't easy; however, Valarie made the process seamless. Thank you again for adding all the finishing touches to our wedding! 💐

Sent on 11/13/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Arianna it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day ! We would be happy to help with the sequel next year !
  • Angelina

Angelina · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful flowers

Valarie was spot on! She listened to my ideas and gave me more than I even imagined. The flowers were beautiful on wedding day.

Sent on 10/23/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your big day !
    Best wishes for a lifetime of love & laughter !

Tracy M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful flowers. Great price. Amazing service

Valarie was absolutely amazing when we were planning our big wedding for November 2020. She was quick to set up a meeting to go over my vision for the flowers. Then COVID hit and she made the transition to a small backyard wedding smooth and seamless. Our flowers were beautiful! She also reassured me that when we are ready for our big ceremony she would be ready.

Sent on 10/16/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Tracy! I look forward to being a part of the big one when you are ready! Wishing you all the best !

Ashley B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Saved us last minute!

Like many other Covid Brides, we lost our original florist due to date changes. We found Valarie with only about a month to spare for our wedding on a holiday weekend. She was great every step of the way and helped make our original vision come to life. We had already lost a lot of money with our date changes and the final product with our limited budget turned out amazing. She was happy to travel to our new, random venue to set up on a scorching hot day in the 100 degree weather. She was very careful with the flowers as to not subject them to the heat until necessary. We even left a few behind at the venue and they still looked great the next morning!

Adding to the list of positives, we requested a handful of changes after she had already drawn up a contract and happily made the changes. There was an obscure, unsightly pole behind the stage we were getting married on and she was very creative in making a beautiful arrangement to help hide the pole. Many of my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were and I agree!

Valarie was kind, professional, timely with responses, and budget friendly. I would definitely recommend her if you're having a wedding anywhere near the bay area of San Francisco!

Sent on 09/07/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Ashley! You looked absolutely stunning even in the extreme heat!
    It was a pleasure working with you !
    I wish you a life time of happiness !
  • Charquita

Charquita A. · Married on 08/04/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

A love in bloom is exceptional! Her work is top notch and she was reasonably priced as well. High quality work and great service.

Sent on 08/05/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Charquita it was an honor to be a part of your special ... & sooo delayed !
    Wishing you a lifetime of love & happiness!

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2020

Amazing! Would highly recommend

Was absolutely blown away when I first saw everything in person! So impressed with the service

Sent on 03/01/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Sarah ! Was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day! We wish you a lifetime of love & happiness!

John L. · Married on 01/07/2020

A Wonderful Florist to Work With

Carol and I found A loves in bloom thoroughly professional and ersponsive to Caeol's and my desires!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely stunning

Had the pleasure of having A Love’s in Bloom do my flowers for my wedding. They were beyond beautiful and so fragrant. Valarie captured my ideas and designed the flowers just as I wanted. Easy to communicate with and was very flexible when changes needed to be made. Would highly recommend to everyone!

• Angelica

Angelica M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing job! So flexible

We had this company just do our wedding and they did an Amazing job. Whatever I asked or needed last minuet they helped me out! Our flowers for the reception came out so beautiful.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mary H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent florist!!

A Loves in Bloom did my wedding flowers at Lafayette Park Hotel in Sept 2019. Valarie was most helpful with the flower selection and did an outstanding job. She listened to what my vision was and totally fulfilled it. My bouquet, as well as my maid of honors, were gorgeous. The table arrangments were beautiful. I highly recommend them! Also, the pricing was very fair. Photos by Richard Mayer Photography.

Sent on 09/21/2019

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Mary ! It was my pleasure and I wish you a lifetime of love & happiness! Truly appreciate you sending photos as well !
    You made my day !
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding Florist

Valerie is the sweetest! She listens and knows her stuff! She accommodates last minute additions with grace!

Sent on 09/07/2019

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Amy for the kind words! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day !
    Thank you for the pictures ! You made my day !

Debra · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Wedding Florist

Valarie was great to work with! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2019

Gorgeous and Drama-Free

Valarie was so easy to work with and so very organized. Her prices are very reasonable for the exceptional quality of the art she produces. My husband and I had a vague idea of what colors we wanted and a picture or two to show her at the consultation. What she produced for our wedding day was way more beautiful than anything I pictured while planning. Our caterer dropped one of her vases and she was kind enough not to charge us for the damage. We did not have much decor aside from flowers so they had to really carry the show. They were lovely and matched our linens and accessories perfectly. She even tied my tiny framed photos of my late grandmother and family dog to my bouquet before my big walk. The arrangements received many compliments that day! Thank you for everything, Valarie!

• Blanca

Blanca · Married on 04/13/2019

Creative, reliable and amazing

Valarie is a very thoughtful and creative vendor who is able to take a half-envisioned idea and comes up with an amazing plan and executes it beautifully. She met with my wife and I, listened, and asked great questions to get a better understanding of who we were and what we wanted. By the end of the meeting, we had identified the plants and flowers that were beautiful, quirky and exemplified our styles, while keeping to a budget! She actively found ways to reduce the price (i.e. recommending that bouquets be used as center pieces to our sweet heart table, using unexpected foliage to further enhance the look that was less expensive). Valarie is amazing, incredibly reliable, and actively communicates which helped to reduce the anxiety that comes with juggling so many vendors! Could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 07/23/2012

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

thank you, I am so happy to have been a part of your special
  • Anjelica

Anjelica · Married on 04/04/2019

Love Love Love

We used them for our wedding and absolutely loved them. They even gave us a flower wand at no charge but they knew we were going to do a wand for our flower girl. They go above and beyond.

Sent on 01/08/2020

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Anjelica for the kind words !
    It was a pleasure being part of your special day! Best wishes !

Cherry S. · Married on 03/22/2019

Couldn't be happier

Valarie was responsible, responsive, and super amazing at making the flower arrangements for my wedding. We had last minute changes for the flowers due to wedding party change and she was there to respond literally The day before the wedding. I'd recommend her to anyone who's looking for a florist who's both amazing at the job and affordable!

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Cherry for the great review! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! We wish you all the best!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/22/2019

Easy to work with, reasonable pricing and high quality florist!

Valarie was wonderful to work with! Valarie was recommended to me through our venue. After reviewing her site I found her prices were extremely reasonable, without sacrificing quality. I don't know anything about flowers, and had little to no idea what I wanted. I showed her pinterest photos of things I liked, and left it all up to her. On the wedding day I was thrilled with how beautiful all the flowers looked! She arrived early for setup, had all the corsages & boutonniere labeled for us, and hand delivered the girls bouquets. She had really made my pinterest dreams come true!

Sent on 03/09/2019

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Allison! It was a honor & privilege to be a part of your special day! We wish you a lifetime of love,joy& laughter!

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2018

Valarie is the best!

Valarie is the best! She met with me a few times about the details of our day. She even helped me change a lot of stuff about my order when I had to change venues. The center pieces were beautiful, the detail she put into those and the arrangements was amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Monica · Married on 10/12/2018

Spectacular!

Val did ALL our flowers for our wedding on 10-12-2018, and she was also a preferred vendor from our venue. She did an excellent job on my bouquet and everyone else's flowers. Val pretty much made my vision come true! All I did was show her a photo and she was able to make mine better than the photo! Additionally, Val was very easy to contact and communication with her was great. There were occasions where she responded late, but she was very apologetic and tried her best to respond as soon as she can. All I can say is she did an amazing job. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/19/2018

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Monica ! It was an honor to be part of your special day ! Congratulations & best wishes to you both !
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful flowers

Valerie was amazing to work with. I, personally, am not a flower kind of gal, so when I arrived to meet Valerie and she had books of the different type of flowers and in the season they come out as well as the different colors, I was blown away. My bouquet was amazing, the centerpieces were beautiful, not a single flower was left behind on the table! On the day of the wedding, all the bridal bouquets were brought exactly on the dot and when her team walked in I was in the worst shape since our photographer failed to show up on time, but she told me that everything will be fine. It was a sweet thing to say and the next day Valerie was texting me to see if I was okay since she had heard about the photographer incident. Her entire team was sweet, but the most important part is that the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Kaila

Kaila · Married on 09/24/2018

Best Florist Ever

Where to start... well let me start by saying Valerie is AMAZING! I went to several floral companies before I found A loves in Bloom! And once I found her I knew she was the one.

So I'm really big on feeling important and not just another client. I was looking for personable person who is just as excited about the wedding as I was! Valerie works with you and helps you have you dream wedding by giving you the best style/flowers for your big day! If someone were to ask me who I recommend, I'll recommend here time after time. Oh I also want to mention how punctual and reliable she (I did not have to worry about her not once).

Planning a wedding is stressful in it's self so please if you want a good florist who will decorate your dream wedding Valerie is your gal!

Thank you Valerie I loved every thing you created! My arbor was whimsical and my bouquet was absolutely to die for! All my guests loved the flowers and complimented them!

-Kaila

Sent on 10/19/2018

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kaila for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You made my day ! It was truly an honor to work with you ! Congratulations & best Wishes to you both !

Janell · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful affordable wedding flowers

Valerie did an awesome job on my flowers for my wedding at the lighthouse. She not only met with my sister but also met with me separately to discuss all the logistics. Day of she was on time and my flowers turned out beautiful. I especially loved my arch and rose petal aisle as it was exactly how I envisioned. I called a few florist around town and Valerie was the best. Thank you for making my flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Renee

Renee L. · Married on 07/29/2018

They did a really good job

Valerie did a great job with the flowers for my wedding! She was the first vendor that made the wedding planning exciting and not a stressful chore.
    She helped me design what I wanted, and was able to work around my budget. She was even flexible when I wanted to make a few changes. They came out amazing and we got lots of compliments.

Sent on 10/23/2018