127 Reviews for A Love's In Bloom

Flower Petals (7)
Single Flowers (5)
Chuppah Decor (1)
127 A Love's In Bloom Reviews

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Valarie was the absolute best to work with and so professional. She listened to all of our requests and made really great suggestions. She knows her business! Our flowers for our wedding came out perfectly! Everything we had hoped for! Thank you for being so...AMAZING!

Photos
Profile Picture Kimberly , 5/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vallery helped me out of a bind! My florist quit a week before my daughters wedding and She met with me, asked me questions I had never even thought of! This resulted in the most beautiful flowers possible! My daughters vision for her wedding cake true!

My only complaint was the wrist corsages fell apart very easily because they were glued not sown. But again with only less than a week to order and implement I’m still a very satisfied customer!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Her flowers arrangements were gorgeous and she did such a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Valarie was a joy to work with. We met with her about 8 months before the wedding and she asked careful questions we did not even consider! She was well prepared and kept in touch with us. The day of I had a friend pick up the bouquets and other flowers and we were overjoyed at the quality and the beautiful execution of all the flowers. I even did some of the flowers for the reception myself and bought extra flowers from her so they would coordinate. She was so gracious and helpful and I can't recommend her highly enough! And a side benefit was her prices are reasonable. Ask around and then hire A Love's in Bloom!

Profile Picture Jean, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Single Flowers, Consultations

A Love's in Bloom/Valerie provided flowers for my wedding in August 2017. The quality & arrangements surpassed my expectations, I absolutely loved them. When I first met Valerie she made me feel as if I've known her quite some time, very kind,informative & listened to what I was looking for & help me understand my options. She was so helpful with everything along the way & even when I wanted to make changes at such a short notice, Valerie made sure I had absolutely no worries about the floral arrangements on my wedding day! I couldn't thank her & her team enough! I highly recommend A Love's in Bloom!

Profile Picture Talmesha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We hired Valarie of A Love's In Bloom for the flowers for our daughter's wedding in July. Valarie was very easy to work with and very professional. We told her the colors and flowers we wanted and her designs were gorgeous! She went out of her way to distribute the flowers to the right Bridal party members at the ceremony when there was no one to help. We are especially amazed at the beautiful silk floral arrangement she designed for the unity candle. We are so grateful to Valarie and recommend her for any floral needs.

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Valerie did my bouquets and centerpieces for my September 23rd wedding! They turned out so gorgeous. She did a lot of arrangements for us and I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Valerie!! She did amazing work and gave me my dream dream flowers. I will post photos soon! :) Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Valarie did an amazing job with all our wedding flowers and I couldn't have been any happier!

Profile Picture Ally, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Valarie through Martinez Rants and Raves ...and by far those who Rave about her were absolutely correct! She did an amazing job, by far exceeding my expectations! She knows her flowers well and has an amazing eye for putting them all together! My only wish was to allow my bouquet to last forever! Our house smelled amazing after the wedding with the smell of lilies! Valarie was a joy to work with as well from the initial chatting online to our in person meeting, payment was a breeze and she was wonderfully prepared at pick up! Thank you So much for helping make our wedding day as special to us as possible!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Valerie is extremely easy to work with and her prices are so reasonable. Many florists quoted us for a ridiculous amount (some had a minimum of 5k), but Valerie is willing to work with your budget and is really helpful. I don't know anything about flowers so she really helps me in choosing my flowers.

Profile Picture Cherry, 2/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Valerie's arrangements are beautifully made, her flowers are always fresh. Best of all, they are the best at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/17/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A Loves in Bloom was recommended by my caterer and I was glad for the referral. I was an out of town bride and it was already hard to find good vendors that were also affordable. Valarie did an amazing job for my wedding. She was extremely flexible with my changing flower needs and understood my vision through pictures I had sent her. I had told Valarie that my bridesmaid colors were lavender, but I wanted to keep it muted and didn't want an all purple wedding. Valarie did just that - the right amount of pops of purple to accent the girl's dresses. My guests all commented on how beautiful the flowers were and many of them took them back to their hotels/home. Valarie is great to work with and affordable. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Valarie and her team did an exceptional job on the flowers for my wedding! They turned out to be everything that I had imagined them to be, and my family and guests love them. Valarie was in contact with me whenever I needed her and was efficient and on time to my wedding. Thank you again for making my wedding beautiful and special.

Profile Picture andrea, 8/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I LOVE Valerie and her work. My daughter had a very specific vision of the flowers she wanted for her wedding centerpieces and bouquet. Valerie did an amazing job fulfilling her dream. Valerie loves her work and it shows in the final product. She is very easy to work with and went the extra mile to change things we decided on at the last minute! Everything was perfect! To top it off her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend "A Loves In Bloom for any event!"

Profile Picture Bobby, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Valarie with A Loves In Bloom is a Floral Genius! We hired her to help make our wedding an unforgettably beautiful day, and thats exactly what she did! She really knows her stuff, and is extremely thorough. Valarie was a joy to work with through the entire planning process. And was more than happy to work with our budget which was so very helpful. She was always very attentive to all of our needs, and exceeded our expectations. We couldn’t have been happier with the way our arrangements turned out for our wedding. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Courtney , 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Valarie was very accommodating and personable to work with. She is very talented to have come up with the variety of gorgeous flowers for our wedding. I gave her as much pictures as I could for the vision I wanted and the floral arrangement were absolutely perfect and blew me away!! She is awesome and priced reasonably. Definitely would recommend to anyone I know who has an upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Valarie. I needed a florist just for my bouquets, as the florist contracted through my all inclusive venue could not add them to the package due to Valentine's Day. Valarie worked with me to get just four bouquets made, and they were perfect. She and my mother went back and forth about which day my mother would pick them up, and Valarie was flexible the whole time. She even met me out at a rock climbing gym to get my contract signed when she was running a little bit late. I could not have imagined a more beautiful bouquet or an easier florist to work with. As much as I loved my other flowers, I wish we could have worked with A Love's in Bloom for all our floral!

Profile Picture Allison, 2/14/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations

Valarie was a dream to work with! We never met face-to-face, but she was still one of my favorite vendors. Why? She asked so many questions in order to capture my entire vision. She listened to all of my concerns regarding the affordability of flowers during this time of year (I got married the day before Valentines and didn't want to spend too much). She responded to my emails quickly and was transparent with me when she was on vacation so I could expect slower response times. Plus, the flowers on our wedding day were beautiful AND affordable - under $1000 for my bouquet, 9 bridesmaids bouquets, a ton of boutonnieres for my groom, groomsmen, and even sponsors, and a flower crown for my flower girl!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We met with Valarie and I knew right away she was going to be great! Very easy to work with and made my vision a reality.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Valarie was amazing!! I at first thought I could DIY most of my flowers...WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I kept adding on to my order with Valarie, as my head finally cleared up and I came to my senses that I needed an actual professional to do my flowers. Valarie was that and MORE! She met with us about a month and a half out to discuss the final details, and she was such a joy to work with. My flowers, my wedding party's flowers, the aisle accents, and the centerpieces were all so beautiful! I actually teared up when I saw all of the flowers. It was one of the only times I cried on the wedding day, so that says a LOT! Everyone commented on how perfectly the flowers went with the colors and the essence of the day. We had a "oops" moment when we realized we forgot to send someone to pick up the wedding cake. I felt awful that Valarie had to wait for our cake so she could decorate it with the flowers, but she made me feel fine and waited patiently. Thank you for being so nice about our mistake!! I would highly recommend Valarie. Her pricing is fair and she gives you exactly what you want. I am so happy I hired her for my day. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery

I had such a pleasant experience with Valerie! She met with me before the wedding to show me her pictures and to give me some ideas. From our first meeting I knew she would be awesome to work with! I had so many questions, but Valerie was always so happy to answer them that I really felt in the loop. All our florals were amazing and I can' stop raving about it! I would definitely recommended her to anyone!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Valarie is wonderful to work with she is a true professional in her field . I have worked with Valarie on many of my own clients events. However, when it was time to plan my daughter's wedding I was overwhelmed with so many things to do and so many choices. Valarie was easy to work with she listens to you and makes suggestions to stay within your budget. The beautiful flower centerpieces, bouquets, flower arrangements she provided were absolutely stunning and what we wanted. We received so many compliments from our guests that we referred her to several of our daughter's friends that were planning their own wedding. I highly recommend Valarie - A Loves In Bloom!

Profile Picture Fran, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Valarie is a wonderful and talented florist. The flower arrangements she created for my wedding were gorgeous and exactly what I had wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kirsten at Fort Zachary Taylor suggested Love in Bloom for our wedding flowers. She was right they did a fabulous job. Our flowers were more than beautiful and the fresh flower leis they made were better than we expected. All the flowers lasted for more than a week. We couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/5/15, 12 Reviews