A Love's In Bloom Reviews

A Love's In Bloom 6
A Love's In Bloom 7

Michelle · Married on 10/26/2018

Valarie is the best!

Valarie is the best! She met with me a few times about the details of our day. She even helped me change a lot of stuff about my order when I had to change venues. The center pieces were beautiful, the detail she put into those and the arrangements was amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Monica M. · Married on 10/12/2018

Spectacular!

Val did ALL our flowers for our wedding on 10-12-2018, and she was also a preferred vendor from our venue. She did an excellent job on my bouquet and everyone else's flowers. Val pretty much made my vision come true! All I did was show her a photo and she was able to make mine better than the photo! Additionally, Val was very easy to contact and communication with her was great. There were occasions where she responded late, but she was very apologetic and tried her best to respond as soon as she can. All I can say is she did an amazing job. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/20/2018

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Monica ! It was an honor to be part of your special day ! Congratulations & best wishes to you both !
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful flowers

Valerie was amazing to work with. I, personally, am not a flower kind of gal, so when I arrived to meet Valerie and she had books of the different type of flowers and in the season they come out as well as the different colors, I was blown away. My bouquet was amazing, the centerpieces were beautiful, not a single flower was left behind on the table! On the day of the wedding, all the bridal bouquets were brought exactly on the dot and when her team walked in I was in the worst shape since our photographer failed to show up on time, but she told me that everything will be fine. It was a sweet thing to say and the next day Valerie was texting me to see if I was okay since she had heard about the photographer incident. Her entire team was sweet, but the most important part is that the flowers were beautiful!

A Love's In Bloom 8
    A Love's In Bloom 9
    A Love's In Bloom 10
    A Love's In Bloom 11
    A Love's In Bloom 12
  • Kaila

Kaila · Married on 09/24/2018

Best Florist Ever

Where to start... well let me start by saying Valerie is AMAZING! I went to several floral companies before I found A loves in Bloom! And once I found her I knew she was the one.

So I'm really big on feeling important and not just another client. I was looking for personable person who is just as excited about the wedding as I was! Valerie works with you and helps you have you dream wedding by giving you the best style/flowers for your big day! If someone were to ask me who I recommend, I'll recommend here time after time. Oh I also want to mention how punctual and reliable she (I did not have to worry about her not once).

Planning a wedding is stressful in it's self so please if you want a good florist who will decorate your dream wedding Valerie is your gal!

Thank you Valerie I loved every thing you created! My arbor was whimsical and my bouquet was absolutely to die for! All my guests loved the flowers and complimented them!

-Kaila

A Love's In Bloom 19
    A Love's In Bloom 20
    A Love's In Bloom 21

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kaila for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You made my day ! It was truly an honor to work with you ! Congratulations & best Wishes to you both !
  • Renee

Renee Linton · Married on 07/29/2018

They did a really good job

Valerie did a great job with the flowers for my wedding! She was the first vendor that made the wedding planning exciting and not a stressful chore.
    She helped me design what I wanted, and was able to work around my budget. She was even flexible when I wanted to make a few changes. They came out amazing and we got lots of compliments.

A Love's In Bloom 22

Megan Fitzpatrick · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding in Yosemite

Valarie did my wedding in Yosemite and everything was perfect from the start. She was flexible with time and location of consultations and very knowledgeable about what flowers would be in season and hold up to a four hour drive. She paid attention to details I never would have thought of and her prices are really fair. I love the fact that her husband grows a lot of the product she needs locally. I would definitely use her again for other events!

Kimberly · Married on 05/13/2018

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Valarie was the absolute best to work with and so professional. She listened to all of our requests and made really great suggestions. She knows her business! Our flowers for our wedding came out perfectly! Everything we had hoped for! Thank you for being so...AMAZING!

A Love's In Bloom 23
    A Love's In Bloom 31
    A Love's In Bloom 32
  • AVeryBusyWife

Maria · Married on 03/03/2018

Vallery helped me out of a bind! My florist quit a week before my daughters wedding and She met with me, asked me questions I had never even thought of! This resulted in the most beautiful flowers possible! My daughters vision for her wedding cake true!

My only complaint was the wrist corsages fell apart very easily because they were glued not sown. But again with only less than a week to order and implement I’m still a very satisfied customer!!!

A Love's In Bloom 33
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2017

Her flowers arrangements were gorgeous and she did such a wonderful job.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    A Love's In Bloom 34
    A Love's In Bloom 35

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth, it was a pleasure to be a part of your special day !!

Jean · Married on 08/12/2017

Valarie was a joy to work with. We met with her about 8 months before the wedding and she asked careful questions we did not even consider! She was well prepared and kept in touch with us. The day of I had a friend pick up the bouquets and other flowers and we were overjoyed at the quality and the beautiful execution of all the flowers. I even did some of the flowers for the reception myself and bought extra flowers from her so they would coordinate. She was so gracious and helpful and I can't recommend her highly enough! And a side benefit was her prices are reasonable. Ask around and then hire A Love's in Bloom!

Sent on 08/26/2017

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Jean it was our pleasure!

Talmesha · Married on 08/05/2017

A Love's in Bloom/Valerie provided flowers for my wedding in August 2017. The quality & arrangements surpassed my expectations, I absolutely loved them. When I first met Valerie she made me feel as if I've known her quite some time, very kind,informative & listened to what I was looking for & help me understand my options. She was so helpful with everything along the way & even when I wanted to make changes at such a short notice, Valerie made sure I had absolutely no worries about the floral arrangements on my wedding day! I couldn't thank her & her team enough! I highly recommend A Love's in Bloom!

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2017

We hired Valarie of A Love's In Bloom for the flowers for our daughter's wedding in July. Valarie was very easy to work with and very professional. We told her the colors and flowers we wanted and her designs were gorgeous! She went out of her way to distribute the flowers to the right Bridal party members at the ceremony when there was no one to help. We are especially amazed at the beautiful silk floral arrangement she designed for the unity candle. We are so grateful to Valarie and recommend her for any floral needs.

Sent on 08/07/2017

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Theresa ! It was my pleasure!

Alyssa · Married on 07/01/2017

Valerie did my bouquets and centerpieces for my September 23rd wedding! They turned out so gorgeous. She did a lot of arrangements for us and I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend Valerie!! She did amazing work and gave me my dream dream flowers. I will post photos soon! :) Thanks so much!!

A Love's In Bloom 36
    A Love's In Bloom 37
    A Love's In Bloom 38
    A Love's In Bloom 39
    A Love's In Bloom 40

Ally · Married on 04/28/2017

Valarie did an amazing job with all our wedding flowers and I couldn't have been any happier!

Lori · Married on 04/15/2017

I found Valarie through Martinez Rants and Raves ...and by far those who Rave about her were absolutely correct! She did an amazing job, by far exceeding my expectations! She knows her flowers well and has an amazing eye for putting them all together! My only wish was to allow my bouquet to last forever! Our house smelled amazing after the wedding with the smell of lilies! Valarie was a joy to work with as well from the initial chatting online to our in person meeting, payment was a breeze and she was wonderfully prepared at pick up! Thank you So much for helping make our wedding day as special to us as possible!

Sent on 05/06/2017

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Laurie ! It was our pleasure!
  • Cherry

Cherry · Married on 02/19/2017

Valerie is extremely easy to work with and her prices are so reasonable. Many florists quoted us for a ridiculous amount (some had a minimum of 5k), but Valerie is willing to work with your budget and is really helpful. I don't know anything about flowers so she really helps me in choosing my flowers.

Emily · Married on 10/21/2016

A Loves in Bloom was recommended by my caterer and I was glad for the referral. I was an out of town bride and it was already hard to find good vendors that were also affordable. Valarie did an amazing job for my wedding. She was extremely flexible with my changing flower needs and understood my vision through pictures I had sent her. I had told Valarie that my bridesmaid colors were lavender, but I wanted to keep it muted and didn't want an all purple wedding. Valarie did just that - the right amount of pops of purple to accent the girl's dresses. My guests all commented on how beautiful the flowers were and many of them took them back to their hotels/home. Valarie is great to work with and affordable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2016

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Emily it was a pleasure working with you and an honor to be a part of your special day. Valarie

andrea · Married on 08/26/2016

Valarie and her team did an exceptional job on the flowers for my wedding! They turned out to be everything that I had imagined them to be, and my family and guests love them. Valarie was in contact with me whenever I needed her and was efficient and on time to my wedding. Thank you again for making my wedding beautiful and special.

Bobby · Married on 08/07/2016

I LOVE Valerie and her work. My daughter had a very specific vision of the flowers she wanted for her wedding centerpieces and bouquet. Valerie did an amazing job fulfilling her dream. Valerie loves her work and it shows in the final product. She is very easy to work with and went the extra mile to change things we decided on at the last minute! Everything was perfect! To top it off her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend "A Loves In Bloom for any event!"

Courtney · Married on 07/09/2016

Valarie with A Loves In Bloom is a Floral Genius! We hired her to help make our wedding an unforgettably beautiful day, and thats exactly what she did! She really knows her stuff, and is extremely thorough. Valarie was a joy to work with through the entire planning process. And was more than happy to work with our budget which was so very helpful. She was always very attentive to all of our needs, and exceeded our expectations. We couldn’t have been happier with the way our arrangements turned out for our wedding. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/14/2017

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Courtney! It was out pleasure and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Grace · Married on 05/06/2016

Valarie was very accommodating and personable to work with. She is very talented to have come up with the variety of gorgeous flowers for our wedding. I gave her as much pictures as I could for the vision I wanted and the floral arrangement were absolutely perfect and blew me away!! She is awesome and priced reasonably. Definitely would recommend to anyone I know who has an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2016

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Grace it was a pleasure to be part of your special day !
  • TheFormerFMDF

Allison · Married on 02/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Valarie. I needed a florist just for my bouquets, as the florist contracted through my all inclusive venue could not add them to the package due to Valentine's Day. Valarie worked with me to get just four bouquets made, and they were perfect. She and my mother went back and forth about which day my mother would pick them up, and Valarie was flexible the whole time. She even met me out at a rock climbing gym to get my contract signed when she was running a little bit late. I could not have imagined a more beautiful bouquet or an easier florist to work with. As much as I loved my other flowers, I wish we could have worked with A Love's in Bloom for all our floral!

Lisa · Married on 02/13/2016

Valarie was a dream to work with! We never met face-to-face, but she was still one of my favorite vendors. Why? She asked so many questions in order to capture my entire vision. She listened to all of my concerns regarding the affordability of flowers during this time of year (I got married the day before Valentines and didn't want to spend too much). She responded to my emails quickly and was transparent with me when she was on vacation so I could expect slower response times. Plus, the flowers on our wedding day were beautiful AND affordable - under $1000 for my bouquet, 9 bridesmaids bouquets, a ton of boutonnieres for my groom, groomsmen, and even sponsors, and a flower crown for my flower girl!

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

We met with Valarie and I knew right away she was going to be great! Very easy to work with and made my vision a reality.

Sent on 12/11/2015

A Love's In Bloom's reply:

Thank you Sam , it was a pleasure!