A Little Papery Reviews

A Little Papery View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
    Kennedy Married on 02/24/2018
    This was the perfect way to ask my bridesmaids to be part of my special day! Emily was so wonderful to work with from the beginning and truly captured each girl's personality and how much they all meant to me! We will be repeat customers for all life's most amazing moments! Thank you!
  • F
    Flavia Married on 01/06/2018
    Emily designed our wedding invitations and information cards and they turned out better than we had imagined! they work with out theme, and are so beautifully done I think everyone is keeping them forever! Thanks for the great work!
    Katherine Married on 10/07/2017
    Working with a little papery made my wedding experience top notch! First of all invitations and save the dates are absolutely necessary and it was one of the first things I ordered! What I loved about a littler papery was their quick response and close attention to my design requests! She made sure that I was completely happy with the order before shipping it out each time. Very quick, good quality and seriously the cites paper goods you will ever receive!
    Emily Married on 09/22/2017
    Working with Emily was a dream. She is absolutely amazing at what she does! Book her now!
    Mckenzie Married on 07/29/2017
    Emily was such a blessing to work with! She provided so many fun custom options and beautiful designs for my wedding and many other things as well! My invitations were above and beyond and can't wait to use Emily for other family fun!!
    Raegan Married on 07/22/2017
    Fantastic guestbook alternative for our wedding!! Something our guests really enjoyed too. Got tons of compliments and it looked just like us!
    Treanne Married on 06/20/2017
    Emily has done two invitations for me and they both turned out perfectly!!! I couldn't imagine a better design. She's quick to respond and quick the make changes if needed. But the best part is working with Emily! She's so fun and personable, I feel like we've been friends forever.
    Gabrielle Married on 04/29/2017
    Emily is AMAZING!! She was proactive in calming my every anxiety and delivered (even my last minute requests) well before i needed them!
    Samantha Married on 04/21/2017
    I ordered wedding invites and I loved them!! I added a details card to the invite and RSVP card and it turned out beautifully! The owner was also very quick to respond.
    Kendra Married on 08/22/2015
    I happened to find Emily on Esty when I was looking for tags for our wedding favors, and I am so blessed that I did find her. I say all the time that our wedding would never have been the same without Emily!! First it all started with thank you tags for our wedding favor throw blankets, then onto save the dates, then wedding invitations, and seating charts, table numbers, church programs, I could go on for days. Anything that was on paper and related to our wedding, was blessed with Emily's talents. Through the process we were able to become so close, and she knew exactly what I wanted, even though at times it was very hard for me to express. This was really amazing considering we never had meet in person since I was in Boston planning our Maine wedding, all while Emily was in Kansas City. Weddings can be so stressful at times, especially when you want everything to be extra special and meaningful, and I was definitely one of those brides. I am a bit of a perfectionist as well, which can be very stressful on the artist themselves, but Emily was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process, and actually relieved a lot of my stress which really was amazing. Emily's work is truly amazing and the detail of the work was recognized and praised by a lot of our family and friends. Looking back on our wedding there were a few things that I would have changed, or done a little differently, or maybe picked a different vendor for certain things, but I never once regretted having Emily work on our wedding with me. Everything was done with heart, and really made our wedding so extra special. Now that the wedding is over, I am constantly trying to find something for her to do for me! I will be a customer for life!
  • User3217295 2+ years ago
    Emily was kind, enthusiastic, creative, and very helpful. The products that she made for my event were even better than I imagined! I have no regrets about working with her at all!