A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) Reviews

515 | Park Ridge, NJ

515 Reviews for A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Mellina 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious and beautiful

Our experience with A Little Cake was fun and STRESS FREE! the cake tasting was obviously delicious and they took our designs we had in mind and exceeded our expectations. Our wedding cake was delicious and everyone was raving about it. Really looking forward to having our cake topper in a year!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 8
  • Theresa

Theresa Pascrell 路 Married on 05/31/2019

Delicious and Affordable

A Little Cake did an excellent job with our wedding cake. It was exactly what we wanted. Meeting with the baker was easy, as they were very flexible with our schedule. The tasting was organized and we had many different options to choose from. So many of my guests complimented me on the cake and asked for the bakery's information! I highly recommend, it was fabulous

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Gianella

Gianella 路 Married on 05/11/2019

It was Good!

We booked A Little Cake for our wedding on 5/11/19. DELICIOUS Cake!馃巶馃嵃 Everything about our vision on the cake was on point!馃憤馃徎

_Andrew and Gianella Kaplan

Sent on 06/13/2019
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 9
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 10
  • Sahar

Sahar 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Delicious Cake & Super Easy To Work With!

Leo and his team at A Little Cake were super accommodating and made picking out a wedding cake a breeze. They have the cake tasting appointment down to a science, showed us pictures of examples of cakes and designs they've done, and had just the right amount of every flavor and combo of cake they provide. Given the cake was part of my package with my venue, Leo explained exactly what was included, and what additional things would be an extra charge. He was helpful, friendly, and really easy to work with. On the big day, our cannoli filling cake was a HUGE hit and it looked beautiful too!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jen Stephens 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake

A Little Cake provided the cake for my wedding at Nyack Seaport. It was delicious and beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 11

Cassandra Hunt 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Delicious and beautiful!

A Little Cake is the bakery used by our venue. Everything was very easy with them which is very important during the busy wedding planning. We called and scheduled our tasting with no issues and we had a great time with Leo while we were there. They did a wonderful job with our cake and it was absolutely delicious. We did the cannoli filling and it was a huge hit with everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Donna

donna greenfield 路 Married on 10/27/2018

The most beautiful cake EVER!!

They did the most amazing job on my cake. They did exactly what I wanted and the cake matched the picture i brought in perfectly!! The taste was amazing and all my guests wanted to take more home!! They were also very easy to work with!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 12
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 13
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 14

Candice 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Beautifully Delicious

We were referred to A Little Cake by our venue and we were pleasantly surprised by how easy the whole process was. Unlike our experience with another well-known, north Jersey bakery, Leo and his team were absolute pleasures to work with! The whole process was so easy and it was so refreshing to have a discussion with someone who wasn鈥檛 trying to push you into something or force you to commit when you weren鈥檛 ready. Our cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious 鈥 we made sure to take the time to eat our wedding cake at the reception. Whether it鈥檚 crumb cake or a wedding cake, A Little Cake does it and does it well! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Brenda 路 Married on 10/13/2018

They blew our breath away from initial contact (my sis & I visited the bakery without an appointment, they sat us down, walked us through our vision & gave us a cake tasting!) right down to the final product. They made the cake for our mother鈥檚 80th birthday (10/13/18) & surpassed our vision. Everyone loved & enjoyed the cake!

Thank you Little Cake Bakery!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 15
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 16
  • Jenifer

Jenifer 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Simple and delicious!

Our venue included some cost for our cake so it made it easy that we didn鈥檛 have to go looking for a place but had we gone looking and came across a little cake? I would have been ecstatic. We wanted simple, a naked cake- preferably cannoli! And I really wanted to add flowers that resembled the magic flower in Tangled.. we paid extra for sugar flowers and I couldn鈥檛 be happier that we did. It was PERFECT. The tasting was also great, easy and so yummy :)

Sent on 02/07/2019
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 17

Marina 路 Married on 09/14/2018

Everyone loved our cake!! I wanted a very specific look for it, so they really worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • F

Adrienne 路 Married on 08/31/2018

I can't express how amazing our wedding cake and groom's cake were! John was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding cake vision come to life. He also helped me to design a surprise groom's cake for my husband and the work they did was beyond incredible. People could not stop commenting on both cakes all night long. They both looked incredible and the taste was phenomenal. Our wedding cake was yellow cake with bavarian cream and the groom's cake was yellow cake with oreo filling. I can't express enough how amazing this bakery was to work with and how wonderful of a job they did with bringing our vision to life. All while making everything taste out of this world!! Our expectations were beyond exceeded and I can't express our gratitude enough!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 18
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 19
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 08/24/2018

Our cake came out absolutely beautiful and better than I ever imagined! It was really great to talk to Vanessa over email and she always answered my messages promptly. Definitely recommend for a wonderful wedding cake that was just as delicious as it was breathtaking to look at.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Guarky 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Their service was excellent. The cake was delicious

Sent on 08/25/2018
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 20

Kelly 路 Married on 07/21/2018

We worked with John about 3 months before our wedding. He was great to work with and made everything so easy! He was a recommended vendor of our venue, which was great! We were unsure of what to choose after the tasting because everything was so delicious! He recommended both Oreo and chocolate mousse fillings with vanilla cake and buttercream frosting - amazing!!! Our guests were raving about how delicious our cake was. My husband and I can't wait to eat it again next year! I would definitely recommend ordering with John and A Little Cake!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 06/23/2018

A Little Cake did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding cake! When we first went in to do the cake tasting we couldn't officially decide what we wanted. After speaking to Leo we decided to go lighter flavor-wise since we were having additional desserts and it was such a good decision. Not only were people complimenting the cake itself but how it looked!

I gave them a picture of what I wanted and they did a fabulous job of re-creating it all while making it something truly unique to me! You will never regret having them be the ones in charge of something important!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Gemma 路 Married on 06/03/2018

If you're looking for a wedding cake that looks beautiful and actually tastes amazing, look no further. A Little Cake was such a wonderful bakery to work with. Upon first meeting with them, we felt very comfortable with the team. They made us feel welcome, which is nice because some bakeries just try to get you in and out when it comes to tastings. All the cakes we tasted were seriously incredible. Buttery, flavorful, soft, amazing. We showed them a picture of the exact cake we wanted and that is exactly what they delivered. Our cake was literally everything we dreamed for, and it was delicious! Our guests raved about how much they loved it! Thank you to A Little Cake!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stefanie 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Their cake is so delicious! We went with the vanilla cake and cannoli filling and it was amazing. Although, it was a really tough decision to make because we liked so many of the combinations during our tasting. It also looked really beautiful the day of our wedding as well!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Erika 路 Married on 02/17/2018

The cake was awesome!! It looked amazing too!

Sent on 02/19/2018

JENNIFER 路 Married on 12/15/2017

After having to cancel our destination wedding and planning an at-home wedding in just three weeks, we contacted A Little Cake in a panic. Vanessa was so nice and assured me I had nothing to worry about. They delivered a BEAUTIFUL cake that left me, as a bride, in awe. Not only was it beautiful, but it was also delicious. My husband, who doesn't like cake, was totally hooked, and are receiving so many compliments from our guests. We can't thank A Little Cake enough for making our wedding cake!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 11/11/2017

My Husband And I Met With Leo And Knew This Was Going To Be Our Wedding Cake Vendor Instantly!!! We Wanted To Eat Everything They Had Displayed In The Bakery Besides Our Taste Testing!! Our Wedding Cake Was Even More We Could Have Dreamed Of! We Showed Them A Picture And It Was Duplicated To A T. Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 10/21/2017

The cake for my wedding shower was from A Little Cake and my guests RAVED about it. I decided to also use them for my rehearsal dinner. I called four days before the event and the woman I spoke to on the phone was so accommodating. She talked me through every step of ordering and told me there would be no problem having it done. My husband picked it up and it was PERFECT. The theme was great and the quality of cake was amazing. The flavors are rich and I will continue to use them for events. Not to mention, every person we have dealt with has been helpful and friendly.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 21

Janina 路 Married on 10/20/2017

Our cake was included with our catering package with Casa Bianca. We did pay extra for the cannoli cream filling in our cake. Our cake turned out to be very pretty and VERY delicious! We are very happy we chose them! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Laura 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding cake came out simply amazing! We got married on 10/14/17. We were so happy with it. A Little Cake does great work! We especially loved the cake tasting - It was so painless and quick - we even were able to squeeze it in during my lunch break from work.

Sent on 11/05/2017
    A Little Cake (Le Petit Gateau) 22
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/13/2017

My husband and I had such a pleasant experience visiting this shop for a tasting & consultation -- super friendly folks, and very delicious cakes! Our cannoli-filled vanilla wedding cake was the bomb! And all we did for the decorating was refer to some of their portfolio photos we liked, specified colors, and showed them what our cake topper and invitations looked like so they could try to match some of the details -- and it came out fabulous! Everything went smoothly day-of. Seems like a great team running the shop. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2017