A-List Limousine Reviews

227 Reviews for A-List Limousine

• Kara

Kara T. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

10/10 Definitely made the day perfect

What a great company! We hired A-List for our wedding and they were outstanding. Great customer service, it was easy to get a hold of them with questions, the bus was beautiful and our driver was on time and so flexible with any location changes we threw his way! I would definitely recommended A-List for any event!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2020

Limo Rental

What a great experience we had with this Company! Top of the line Limo Buses and will use again for our next event!

Sent on 12/21/2019

A-List Limousine's reply:

Hello Kelly,

Was a pleasure working with you and Congratulations! We always appreciate clients that come see the vehicles in person.

Madeline A. · Married on 07/09/2020

A List Limo is Excellant!@!

Due to the pandemic my sons wedding was moved two times and on the third date it was going to happen. Paul from A List Lumo was excellant and helped us schedule all our stops. I will use them again..thanks so much Paul and A List Limo.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Steven M. · Married on 02/08/2020

Night out!

This is now the second time we have booked with A List Limousine! Once again an amazing experience. They drove all the way to Toledo, Ohio to service us! My friends and I were simply having a night out for dinner and drinks! Driver showed up early and was very professional! Also a very skilled driver especially since we were in the 20 passenger Cadillac Escalade limo! Inside of the limo was spotless and looked truly outstanding. Everyone fit in comfortably. We will continue to use A List! They beat out a lot of local prices and they have a way nicer fleet than any competitor. BEST VALUE! You get what you pay for! Thanks!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Andrea P. · Married on 02/08/2020

Great service

Our driver Kevin was very helpful and friendly. Great service

Sent on 02/16/2020

Jordan V. · Married on 02/01/2020

Great experience!

Excellent service! Responded quickly and answered all my questions and concerns. They have the best quality fleet and prices. A List went above and beyond to meet all my needs. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Steve A. · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding party transportation

Excellent service before, during, and after. Excellent pricing and extremely flexible with emphasis on our complete satisfaction. The vehicle was like new condition and ready to accommodate a celebration by the passengers. Highly recommend co-owner Paul and Chauffeur Kevin. A-List gets an A++++ from me!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Brian

Brian N. · Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful experience

We ordered a party bus for 25 guests and had a great time. Company was professional and the bus was very clean stocked with ice, cups and napkins (which we forgot to bring). Exceeded our expectations. Driver was awesome also

Sent on 01/06/2020

Amanda · Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful service!!!

Prompt arrival. Clean bus. The driver made our experience even more fun! Lots of room and space on bus. Owner was great to work with and minimized the stress of the wedding. Quick to respond to all the questions we had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Dual G. · Married on 01/02/2020

Except services great bus had a great time driver was so nice

Omg such a great time and bus was sweet

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Keeley

Keeley M. · Married on 12/07/2019

A hard to impress individual was overly impressed

It is hard to find a limousine company that has even decent limousines or fleets to choose from. With that is super hard to find a company that has amazing over the top customer service, prices that allow you to have a great time and not drain you’re wallet or a place that will show up for pick up dressed accordingly per event...simply put it is impossible to find a company that is even decent.
    A-list ... did everything that I found to be impossible to find. Amazing customer service. Went over and beyond to meet my needs and my party’s needs. Extremely professional and their dress attire was on point. They showed up on time and was extremely patient with us. (I am impatient with us 🤦🏼‍♀️) They made my event a lifetime to remember. I have ZERO complaints. They beat out all 7 of the other companies that I had inquired too. and I had many choices to choose from as far as their fleet.

I have many many more compliments about this company but honestly I’m tired and I have procrastinated way too long with writing a review and my thumbs are sore 🤣

In short if you want a reputable highly professional non judge mental with added amazing customer service this is your place. FYI... i am a very hard person to please so I am overly impressed. You won’t be mad for choosing A-list

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience - Wedding Limo Rental

A-List went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch. They worked within our budget and provided reliable transportation for our special day.

Sent on 10/16/2019

M. Thomas · Married on 05/07/2019

Party bus bar crawl. Detroit - Port Huron - Detroit

I have used his company twice in the past 2 years for a large get together with friends. Very accommodating and quick response to questions. We had a group of 29 people get picked up at 4 different houses and then bar crawl from Detroit to port Huron to Utica and back. The driver was very professional and patient with our entire group. I could not be happier with their service.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Michael · Married on 04/13/2019

A-List Limousines

Great communication, matched and beat competitors price. Excellent company! A++++

Sent on 05/23/2019

Heather · Married on 03/16/2019

Service was Amazing!

AMAZING Service! A-List was wonderful to work with and made our special day even more memorable.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Silvia · Married on 03/16/2019

Limo was Amazing!

Great Service! Showroom spoke for itself. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Akilah · Married on 12/15/2018

This was best experience ever! My daughter went to prom and we rented the Lincoln Continental Limo for her. And this is the sleekest, beautiful, limo we have EVER seen. And the driver William was exceptional, he was so friendly and personable. We will definitely be back for my youngest sweet 16 and I would recommend of you need transportation services and want the Best customer service and custom gorgeous never seen automobiles then choose AList Limousine and Luxurious Party Bus!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kristy M. · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

This was my 3rd time using A-List and they never disappoint! I would highly recommend them for your limo/party bus needs! They are great!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • KristiAnn

Kristiann K. · Married on 10/17/2018

Extreme Service, Professionalism, Standards & Quality.

25 of us went out to celebrate at a concert as a large group for work-LAST MINUTE AS
    IN HOURS (as we had booked on a 3rd party vendor site) they did NOT have a bus for us. Immediately Paul was able to get this situation handled, with ease, followed up! CHEAPER. could have totally hacked us. June was a total delight and etiquette ranked with those that studied at Cornell in hospitality or competed with skylofts at MGM. This was a top notch experience. I live for service and this hit on every level.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience

This company was quick to respond and they price matched for us as well. Our driver was also amazing. She took us anywhere we asked, even if it wasn’t discussed prior. Some of the party got a bit rowdy and she handled everyone perfectly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

A-List Limousine provided wonderful service for my bachelorette party and my wedding! We reserved different buses for each event and both buses were new, clean and spacious. Our drivers were so nice and professional.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Tom W. · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Party Bus Rental

Best experience I’ve had with a party bus rental company. Hands down the best driver who treated our group like family. Highly recommended and a wonderful experience all around.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Pam · Married on 09/01/2018

Gino did a great job Saturday. He made sure that we made it across streets and even was protective of all of us women. A complete gentleman.

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Z

Zak · Married on 08/24/2018

A list limo exceeded my expectations with customer service, great value and on time. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • F

Flinnoia · Married on 08/24/2018

I rented the super stretch white Cadillac Escalade for my daughter’s wedding and we were very impressed with the vehicle and overall service. The drive was accommodating & awesome! I will definitely be using A-List the next time I need limousine services.

Sent on 09/21/2018