A-List Limousine Reviews

A-List Limousine 5
A-List Limousine 6
A-List Limousine 7

Akilah · Married on 12/15/2018

This was best experience ever! My daughter went to prom and we rented the Lincoln Continental Limo for her. And this is the sleekest, beautiful, limo we have EVER seen. And the driver William was exceptional, he was so friendly and personable. We will definitely be back for my youngest sweet 16 and I would recommend of you need transportation services and want the Best customer service and custom gorgeous never seen automobiles then choose AList Limousine and Luxurious Party Bus!

A-List Limousine 8
    A-List Limousine 9
    A-List Limousine 10

Kristy Lindensmith · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

This was my 3rd time using A-List and they never disappoint! I would highly recommend them for your limo/party bus needs! They are great!

• KristiAnn

Kristiann Keith · Married on 10/17/2018

Extreme Service, Professionalism, Standards & Quality.

25 of us went out to celebrate at a concert as a large group for work-LAST MINUTE AS
    IN HOURS (as we had booked on a 3rd party vendor site) they did NOT have a bus for us. Immediately Paul was able to get this situation handled, with ease, followed up! CHEAPER. could have totally hacked us. June was a total delight and etiquette ranked with those that studied at Cornell in hospitality or competed with skylofts at MGM. This was a top notch experience. I live for service and this hit on every level.

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience

This company was quick to respond and they price matched for us as well. Our driver was also amazing. She took us anywhere we asked, even if it wasn’t discussed prior. Some of the party got a bit rowdy and she handled everyone perfectly. Thank you so much!

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

A-List Limousine provided wonderful service for my bachelorette party and my wedding! We reserved different buses for each event and both buses were new, clean and spacious. Our drivers were so nice and professional.

Tom Wood · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Party Bus Rental

Best experience I’ve had with a party bus rental company. Hands down the best driver who treated our group like family. Highly recommended and a wonderful experience all around.

Pam · Married on 09/01/2018

Gino did a great job Saturday. He made sure that we made it across streets and even was protective of all of us women. A complete gentleman.

• Z

Zak · Married on 08/24/2018

A list limo exceeded my expectations with customer service, great value and on time. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

• F

Flinnoia · Married on 08/24/2018

I rented the super stretch white Cadillac Escalade for my daughter’s wedding and we were very impressed with the vehicle and overall service. The drive was accommodating & awesome! I will definitely be using A-List the next time I need limousine services.

• F

Faith · Married on 07/21/2018

We had an amazing time the van added a fun aspect of the party. Ron was an amazing driver. Overall I couldn’t of asked for better service!

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2018

Very flexible and professional, June was our driver and was just so sweet and helpful!! Paul, the owner, had great response rates and the value was unbeatable!

Erica · Married on 06/22/2018

We had a great experience with these guys! We rented the Apollo and it was very roomy. The driver was professional and fast. I though the price was reasonable.

Sent on 09/13/2018

A-List Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we're glad you had a wonderful experience.

Paul

Kay · Married on 06/16/2018

A-List Limousines was great! I highly recommend. I used them for my wedding and the bus was beautiful! We had lots of room to sit and move around and the bus came with ice and water. The drive was great and got us to every stop on time. I will definitely use A-List in the future!!

Jim · Married on 05/12/2018

Our driver Brian arrived right on time, very professional and polite for my wife's 40th bday. We had 16 people, and the Escalade was very clean, stocked with water and ice (and had strobe lights and lasers!). The ride was excellent, and Paul (owner) is great to work with. We had to make some changes to our reservation and he was very accommodating. We will DEFINATELY be back and I will refer friends and family to A list. Customer for life. Thanks, -Jim

Tyler · Married on 03/24/2018

They showed up on time and as promised. The driver was super polite and made sure we were comfortable the entire night. The limousine was very clean and had a luscious feel. We really recommend this professional company.

Elliott · Married on 01/27/2018

Awsome service! Thank ylu A-List !

gabe · Married on 12/15/2017

This was a great experience, the guys were very helpful.

• W

William · Married on 10/22/2017

Just an awesome experience very professional and the driver Aubrey was great will be doing business again

A-List Limousine 11
    A-List Limousine 12
    A-List Limousine 13
    A-List Limousine 14
    A-List Limousine 15

jim · Married on 10/21/2017

Rented the Zeus for our wedding , Amazing Limousines bus. Highly recommend them! Paul is great to work with and the showroom they have is top notch!

CHRISTOPHER · Married on 09/23/2017

Paul and his team were excellent to work with. We were planning our wedding out of state so we knew it would be a challenge to find the right company. Paul made it so easy by being very responsive and answering all my questions. He even sent me up to date pics and videos of the limo we chose. The day of our wedding the driver was on time and the limo was immaculate. I would highly recommend the 2017 escalade. We will absolutely use this company again if we have an event in Michigan.

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

They were amazing for my wedding. The booking process was great because you actually have to go there and pick out exactly which limo that you want for your event. The driver was on time and meshed well with our group of people. I would recommend (and already) and book again for any occasion!!

J · Married on 09/22/2017

We had a couple changes to our itinerary between the time we booked our limo and the date of the event. Each time I changed the details, Paul was very accommodating to make sure things were exactly the way we wanted them. On the day of the wedding, the limo was on time and very nice! I highly recommend the Lincoln Continental in their fleet. The driver was excellent, he was very professional and got us to the reception right on time, even in rush hour Ann Arbor traffic. All things considered the service provided was excellent, and for a reasonable price.

Kassem · Married on 08/27/2017

We got to ride in a 2017 Lincoln. It was a lot of fun and driver was great!!!

A-List Limousine 16

Matt · Married on 08/12/2017

Great company to work with for a big event. We used A-List for our wedding and it was nothing but amazing. 10/10 customer service.