A-List Limousine Reviews

A-List Limousine 7
  • Kara

Kara Tucker · Getting married on 06/03/2021

10/10 Definitely made the day perfect

What a great company! We hired A-List for our wedding and they were outstanding. Great customer service, it was easy to get a hold of them with questions, the bus was beautiful and our driver was on time and so flexible with any location changes we threw his way! I would definitely recommended A-List for any event!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    A-List Limousine 8
    A-List Limousine 9
    A-List Limousine 10
    A-List Limousine 11

M. Thomas · Married on 05/07/2019

Party bus bar crawl. Detroit - Port Huron - Detroit

I have used his company twice in the past 2 years for a large get together with friends. Very accommodating and quick response to questions. We had a group of 29 people get picked up at 4 different houses and then bar crawl from Detroit to port Huron to Utica and back. The driver was very professional and patient with our entire group. I could not be happier with their service.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Michael B · Married on 04/13/2019

A-List Limousines

Great communication, matched and beat competitors price. Excellent company! A++++

Sent on 05/23/2019

Heather · Married on 03/16/2019

Service was Amazing!

AMAZING Service! A-List was wonderful to work with and made our special day even more memorable.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Silvia · Married on 03/16/2019

Limo was Amazing!

Great Service! Showroom spoke for itself. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Akilah · Married on 12/15/2018

This was best experience ever! My daughter went to prom and we rented the Lincoln Continental Limo for her. And this is the sleekest, beautiful, limo we have EVER seen. And the driver William was exceptional, he was so friendly and personable. We will definitely be back for my youngest sweet 16 and I would recommend of you need transportation services and want the Best customer service and custom gorgeous never seen automobiles then choose AList Limousine and Luxurious Party Bus!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    A-List Limousine 12
    A-List Limousine 13
    A-List Limousine 14

Kristy Lindensmith · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

This was my 3rd time using A-List and they never disappoint! I would highly recommend them for your limo/party bus needs! They are great!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • KristiAnn

Kristiann Keith · Married on 10/17/2018

Extreme Service, Professionalism, Standards & Quality.

25 of us went out to celebrate at a concert as a large group for work-LAST MINUTE AS
    IN HOURS (as we had booked on a 3rd party vendor site) they did NOT have a bus for us. Immediately Paul was able to get this situation handled, with ease, followed up! CHEAPER. could have totally hacked us. June was a total delight and etiquette ranked with those that studied at Cornell in hospitality or competed with skylofts at MGM. This was a top notch experience. I live for service and this hit on every level.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience

This company was quick to respond and they price matched for us as well. Our driver was also amazing. She took us anywhere we asked, even if it wasn’t discussed prior. Some of the party got a bit rowdy and she handled everyone perfectly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

A-List Limousine provided wonderful service for my bachelorette party and my wedding! We reserved different buses for each event and both buses were new, clean and spacious. Our drivers were so nice and professional.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Tom Wood · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Party Bus Rental

Best experience I’ve had with a party bus rental company. Hands down the best driver who treated our group like family. Highly recommended and a wonderful experience all around.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Pam · Married on 09/01/2018

Gino did a great job Saturday. He made sure that we made it across streets and even was protective of all of us women. A complete gentleman.

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Z

Zak · Married on 08/24/2018

A list limo exceeded my expectations with customer service, great value and on time. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • F

Flinnoia · Married on 08/24/2018

I rented the super stretch white Cadillac Escalade for my daughter’s wedding and we were very impressed with the vehicle and overall service. The drive was accommodating & awesome! I will definitely be using A-List the next time I need limousine services.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/21/2018

We had an amazing time the van added a fun aspect of the party. Ron was an amazing driver. Overall I couldn’t of asked for better service!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2018

Very flexible and professional, June was our driver and was just so sweet and helpful!! Paul, the owner, had great response rates and the value was unbeatable!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Erica · Married on 06/22/2018

We had a great experience with these guys! We rented the Apollo and it was very roomy. The driver was professional and fast. I though the price was reasonable.

Sent on 09/13/2018

A-List Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we're glad you had a wonderful experience.

Paul

Kay · Married on 06/16/2018

A-List Limousines was great! I highly recommend. I used them for my wedding and the bus was beautiful! We had lots of room to sit and move around and the bus came with ice and water. The drive was great and got us to every stop on time. I will definitely use A-List in the future!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sonya · event on 06/03/2018

On two separate occasions, I rented limousines for my daughter's senior year events. For her prom, I booked the Rolls Royce-Ghost. This car is absolutely amazing and to die for!!! Her prom send off was over the top with the red carpet celebrity treatment. Everyone is still talking about this day. The second vehicle I rented was the Lincoln Continental stretch limo for her big graduation day and AGAIN she rode out in style. The owner Paul is very professional and was a delight to work with. The limo drivers were on time, respectful and very accommodating. We truly enjoyed this experience and I highly recommend A-List Limousines to anyone who is looking for exceptional top notch service and a memorable experience. I wish much success to A-List Limousine.....simply the best!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jim · Married on 05/12/2018

Our driver Brian arrived right on time, very professional and polite for my wife's 40th bday. We had 16 people, and the Escalade was very clean, stocked with water and ice (and had strobe lights and lasers!). The ride was excellent, and Paul (owner) is great to work with. We had to make some changes to our reservation and he was very accommodating. We will DEFINATELY be back and I will refer friends and family to A list. Customer for life. Thanks, -Jim

Sent on 05/14/2018

Tyler · Married on 03/24/2018

They showed up on time and as promised. The driver was super polite and made sure we were comfortable the entire night. The limousine was very clean and had a luscious feel. We really recommend this professional company.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Elliott · Married on 01/27/2018

Awsome service! Thank ylu A-List !

Sent on 02/01/2018

gabe · Married on 12/15/2017

This was a great experience, the guys were very helpful.

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • W

William · Married on 10/22/2017

Just an awesome experience very professional and the driver Aubrey was great will be doing business again

Sent on 11/02/2017