189 Reviews for A-LIST LIMOUSINE & LUXURY PARTY BUS

Round Trip (4)
One-Way Trip (2)
Stretch Limo (1)
Wedding Signage (1)

This was best experience ever! My daughter went to prom and we rented the Lincoln Continental Limo for her. And this is the sleekest, beautiful, limo we have EVER seen. And the driver William was exceptional, he was so friendly and personable. We will definitely be back for my youngest sweet 16 and I would recommend of you need transportation services and want the Best customer service and custom gorgeous never seen automobiles then choose AList Limousine and Luxurious Party Bus!

Profile Picture Akilah, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Gino did a great job Saturday. He made sure that we made it across streets and even was protective of all of us women. A complete gentleman.

Profile Picture Pam, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver Brian arrived right on time, very professional and polite for my wife's 40th bday. We had 16 people, and the Escalade was very clean, stocked with water and ice (and had strobe lights and lasers!). The ride was excellent, and Paul (owner) is great to work with. We had to make some changes to our reservation and he was very accommodating. We will DEFINATELY be back and I will refer friends and family to A list. Customer for life. Thanks, -Jim

Profile Picture Jim, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They showed up on time and as promised. The driver was super polite and made sure we were comfortable the entire night. The limousine was very clean and had a luscious feel. We really recommend this professional company.

Profile Picture Tyler, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Awsome service! Thank ylu A-List !

Profile Picture Elliott, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This was a great experience, the guys were very helpful.

Profile Picture gabe, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Just an awesome experience very professional and the driver Aubrey was great will be doing business again

Profile Picture William, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Rented the Zeus for our wedding , Amazing Limousines bus. Highly recommend them! Paul is great to work with and the showroom they have is top notch!

Profile Picture jim, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Paul and his team were excellent to work with. We were planning our wedding out of state so we knew it would be a challenge to find the right company. Paul made it so easy by being very responsive and answering all my questions. He even sent me up to date pics and videos of the limo we chose. The day of our wedding the driver was on time and the limo was immaculate. I would highly recommend the 2017 escalade. We will absolutely use this company again if we have an event in Michigan.

Profile Picture CHRISTOPHER, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were amazing for my wedding. The booking process was great because you actually have to go there and pick out exactly which limo that you want for your event. The driver was on time and meshed well with our group of people. I would recommend (and already) and book again for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a couple changes to our itinerary between the time we booked our limo and the date of the event. Each time I changed the details, Paul was very accommodating to make sure things were exactly the way we wanted them. On the day of the wedding, the limo was on time and very nice! I highly recommend the Lincoln Continental in their fleet. The driver was excellent, he was very professional and got us to the reception right on time, even in rush hour Ann Arbor traffic. All things considered the service provided was excellent, and for a reasonable price.

Profile Picture J, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We got to ride in a 2017 Lincoln. It was a lot of fun and driver was great!!!

Profile Picture Kassem, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great company to work with for a big event. We used A-List for our wedding and it was nothing but amazing. 10/10 customer service.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

You absolutely can not go wrong with their service, it is truly luxurious quality. This company has raised the bar in exceptional limousine service. Our chauffeur, Captain Ron was the ultimate professional. THANK YOU A-LIST LIMOUSINE !

Profile Picture M, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used A-List services for my son's prom and I was very comfortable with Captain Ron's professionalism and he assured me that my son was in good hands with A-List. If you're looking to experience elegance, luxury, and style you should give A-List a try ! One satisfied customer, Mrs. M. Johnson -Ypsilanti Twp.,

Profile Picture M, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We loved our experience with A-List. The booking was easy and the day of ran so smooth. Our driver was prompt, the limo was spotless, and we had everything we needed! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a limo service!

Profile Picture Katie , 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I had the best time of my life last night I just want to rewind it allllllll over again omg I loooooove my driver I give him a 20 star best limo service hands down ????????????

Profile Picture Latoya, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We LOVE JUNE!!!!!!!!! She was Awesome the Entire time and made our day nothing less than Magnificent!!

Profile Picture Briahna, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A-List Limousine was absolutely amazing! The driver was professional, their buses look amazing, and the price was great! My husband, myself and our bridal party had an amazing time! We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding! Thanks again A-List Limousine

Profile Picture Sharnele , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I booked with A List Limousine 2 weeks before my Wedding and received great service. Everything went smoothly. They were especially accommodating when my husband realized he left his phone in the limo at the end of the night. We definitely recommend A list limousine for your special day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My experience was outstanding. Ron was exceptional! This experience added to my overall graduation celebration! A perfect day!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A List Limousine was a great choice for our wedding party! Our driver arrived on time, the limo was new, clean, and equipped with everything we needed. The driver was very kind, professional, and we had an incredible time! We would definitely book with A List Limousine again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I wouldn't book any limo for any occasion if it's not with Paul at A-list.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The employees... Booking was a piece of cake, and our driver was awesome.. Super pleased with the services we received from this company.. Booked on short notice, and they were super accommodating..

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/16/17, 1 Review