30 Reviews for A Lasting Impression DJ

Disco Ball (5)
Karaoke (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
30 A Lasting Impression DJ Reviews

Randy did a great job entertaining at my friend's reception. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. He played our requests and had fun lighting.

Profile Picture User2110535, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Randy was absolutely fantastic to work with! He was so helpful throughout the whole process and had great suggestions regarding music selection, flow of the ceremony and reception, and many other things! He did a great job of feeding off of the crowd to get everyone up and dancing to make sure everyone had a great night. It is evident through his work that Randy is a great DJ and MC who listens well, pays attention to detail, is very organized and helpful and truly cares about you as a couple and your wedding day. Randy really made an effort to get to know me and my now husband before the wedding which allowed him to portray our tastes and reflect our sense of fun throughout the whole event! We whole-heartedly recommend Randy to anyone who needs a DJ and MC for their special day!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

A lasting impression DJ, from the booking to our wedding day was professional, kind, and willing to work with whatever we had planned. The day of our event we had less than ideal weather but Randy came prepared with to make our ceremony extra special. The reception was fantastic, the MCing for each scheduled item was on point and enjoyable, tossing in a few jokes here and there for some laughs. Our family and friends enjoyed every song played and danced all night long. Thank you so much for a memorable night!

Profile Picture Christy, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was great to work with! My coordinator recommended this company and I am so glad we chose him for our wedding! Everyone commented on how good he was and even how he has the perfect voice for the announcements that had to be made through out the evening. I will definitely recommend him to any of my friends for future events! Thank you again for the great service!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was incredible!! He was quick to respond, very accommodating to our requests and our crazy schedule, since we were planning our wedding from a distance. We had special and specific requests for our playlists and music and he was excellent with knowing what we wanted and delivering. Great MC for our reception, and great music. He kept our dance floor moving all night. Thanks Randy!!

Profile Picture Jenay, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was great to work with and did an awesome job at our wedding. He had good suggestions regarding the timeline, did a great job timing which songs to play when, and made the music, not himself, the main act. We and our guests had an awesome time, and we would certainly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Margit, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Randy was wonderful and did a great job of organizing our event. He made wonderful suggestions, and was very easy to communicate with. I appreciated the attention to detail and the professionalism displayed by this company!

Profile Picture Rosa, 3/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was wonderful! He was professional, fun, and always responded quickly when we contacted him. I would highly recommend him--he was a wonderful part of our wedding day!! He was kind and energetic--and well-organized!

Profile Picture Brian, 3/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As a wedding photographer who goes to a lot of weddings, I have seen Randy of A Lasting Impression in action. I can honestly say he's the hardest working DJ I've ever seen. He does everything within his power to create pure entertainment for the wedding guests. I strongly recommend you hire him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Lori, 2/18/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Brian, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy did an amazing job, he was so easy to work with and listened to every request I made! He was so professional and made the whole process stress free!! I would highly recommend him! Even for our small event he was the perfect DJ!

Profile Picture Hilary, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow, terrific job!! I've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding as I did when Randy was leading the dance floor by playing all the best music! It really added to the fun atmosphere!

Profile Picture Bill, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with Randy was nothing short of amazing. He took care of everything that I wanted and added some of his own professional insight to keep the night fun and exciting. If anyone I know needs any recommendations for a DJ he will be my first choice. Thanks again Randy.

Profile Picture Julian, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy with A Lasting Impression did a great job for our wedding. He made sure the night went perfect. I love the fact that he went out of the way to make sure we had our songs for the dedication dances. He helped make our night magical and our guests had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Austin, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC
1.1

Randy was the DJ for our wedding in Octoberand I wouldn't recommend booking him. Our experience was so horrible even my venue owner does not want him, and will not allow him, to DJ there again. He played the wrong song when my bridal party walked down the isle, played genres that we specifically said not to play, he never played a single requested song, despite having two in-person meetings he still managed to wait until THE DAY BEFORE the wedding to get together accompaniment music for our violinist who is the grooms mother, he does not have any digital equipment and showed up with totes of CDs, at the reception he had no sense of our schedule and kept pulling us aside to ask what was next, he played the wrong song for the mother/groom dance, my grandmothers, groomsmen, family, and guests all complained that he was rude, and we called it a night by 11:00pm because he couldn't keep a single person on the dance floor and our guests had left. This was extremely disappointing since he talked us into paying more for unlimited hours. As a bride it was just embarrassing. I could go on and on about how disappointed I was as a bride to have so many things go wrong because of the DJ on my wedding day. When I confronted him after the wedding with my concerns he refused to refund me half of my payment saying "services were complete". Save yourselves the stress and choose a different DJ, unfortunately Randy is not worth your time or money.

Profile Picture Riley, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was our DJ for our wedding in October. We highly recommend him - not only was he very affordable (without being too cheap), he was wonderful and easy to work with! I met with him a couple of times before the wedding and he definitely knows what he's doing - he provided an easy-to-use list that helped provide all the important information to him to prepare for the reception.

During the reception he did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor the entire night. I don't remember ever going to a wedding before where there was so many people out there for every song. He played a great variety of music but was great in sticking with our requests and "do not play" lists. He also did a great job in helping my dad with a special surprise for me with the Husker alumni marching band!

If you're looking for a wedding DJ that will make sure the day is all about the bride and groom and does everything he can to make it special for them you should definitely go with Randy!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Randy will not disappoint. He was very professional, punctual and kept things right on track. He kept me updated with details and went above & beyond expectations. He helped to make our daughter's wedding on June 18th, 2016 a great memory. Thank you, Randy, for being part of the team.

Profile Picture User5076420, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Loved working with Randy at a wedding I photographed! Great DJ! He was a lot of fun and stayed on top of everything! Everyone stayed on the dance floor the whole time. Even made it super fun for the kids!!! Highly recommend this guy!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy did a great job at our wedding reception in June. He played some great music and really kept the party going. We had guests on the dance floor all night. He listened to all our requests and added some other great songs. Thanks Randy for an excellent reception

Profile Picture Josh, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Randy with A Lasting Impression was very professional and helpful. He helped plan the night and made sure everything went well and was smooth flowing. Randy interacted with the guests and always had a busy dance floor. He went the extra mile finding songs that he didn't have available in his library. My dad cried during our dance.
I highly recommend Randy, because he truly made A Lasting Impression.

Profile Picture Kay, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Randy did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding on January 2, 2016. We had a big crowd and he kept everyone out the dance floor all night! We had such a good time dancing the night away. I got many compliments about our dance and how much fun everyone had. He played great songs and read the crowd very well. Randy also played a fun game with the kids while the parents were still eating. We had a lot of people at our wedding and kids get bored fast, so it was awesome for them to get up and dance while everyone was still eating. Many people said they loved the kids game!! If you want a good dance party Randy is your guy!! We had such a blast and would suggest him to anyone!!! Thanks for making our wedding day awesome!

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We have met with Randy a couple times. He listened to all our ideas and concerns, and really cared what we wanted! He had lots of good advice for us and referrals for the vendors we haven't booked yet. We are so excited for Randy to be the DJ for our wedding!

I have been at multiple events where Randy was the DJ and always had a blast! He always engages the audience and keeps everyone having fun... the whole night! When it came time to pick a DJ I knew exactly who I wanted!

I HIGHLY recommend A Lasting Impression to DJ your wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We definitely got lucky when we found Randy and someone else had cancelled with him on our wedding day! He was so easy to work with, energetic, and fun! In addition to being an amazing DJ, he helped us plan our day and execute our ceremony and reception with ease. He played the music as requested at the ceremony and played as many requested songs as he could possibly fit into the reception. At the ceremony, he kept us informed, asked us how things were going, and kept our guests more than entertained! He danced with us, brought out props for our guests, and seemed to really enjoy our reception, which helped all of our guests enjoy it, too! Thank you, Randy, for being so fun and helping us pull off an amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture Steven, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Randy was so very attentive to our every need. He was lively, energetic, and worked very well with everyone else that was involved in our wedding. We had some unique and very specific versions of songs that we requested for our ceremony and first dance song and Randy found them all. He was very available to us and also provided us with helpful advice and resources. During our last meeting about a month prior to the big day he even helped us outline the entire day, and also kept us on the ball in terms of last minute planning details that we had forgotten about. Randy went above and beyond and by far exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy did a super job with our wedding music. He was great to work with the whole time. He met with us plenty of times before the wedding to make sure he knew what we expected. I really enjoyed having him as part of our wedding and would recommend his services to anyone who needs a DJ that is experienced and cares about his work.

Profile Picture Jeff, 9/18/15, 1 Review