A La Carte Parties and Catering Reviews

10 Reviews for A La Carte Parties and Catering

• Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible experience!

We hired Colleen and A La Carte to take care of our bartending and cocktail hour services. Leading up to the event, Colleen was able to answer any question I had, made great suggestions, and was just incredible all around. I would definitely recommend A La Carte!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/22/2018

I don't think I can say enough about how WONDERFUL Colleen and A La Carte Parties and Catering were at our September 22nd wedding. Colleen thought of every little detail, down to who was going to set up the centerpieces and who would coordinate our cake and liquor delivery. The food was reasonably priced and turned out fantastic! Even our gluten free guests were treated to a special meal which they gave rave reviews for. I can't tell you how many times during our planning process my husband and I talked about how lucky we were to find Colleen and A La Carte. I HIGHLY recommend this caterer. 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2018

I loved having A La Carte cater my wedding! Colleen and her team are all so nice helpful, and really made so much happen! The food was so yummy, everyone loved the passed apps and dinner. They helped take care of the bar, table set up, rentals, and so much more. Colleen is so communicative and always is so positive and patient. We must have changed our menu and guest count a million time shortly before the wedding, I felt so annoying and she was so nice about it. I’m so happy we chose them to cater our wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you A La Carte for making my event such a wonderful and memorable one! From the beginning, you made me feel very comfortable and confident that everything would go without a hitch. Your patience, professionalism and quality of work is unprecedented. I received many compliments of how the set up of the event was beautiful, the presentation was perfect and food was delicious! Thank you for making my event a success! I will definitely be contacting A La Carte for my future events and will recommend you to my friends and family!

Sincerely,
    Nancy Ferreira

Sent on 06/25/2018

Gina · Married on 06/23/2018

couldn’t be more pleased with the catering services provided by al la carte parties for my wedding. They did fantastic job and all my guest raved about how delicious the food was. I will definitely be using them again for all my party needs!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Liz · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so excited to work with A La Carte for our wedding next fall. Colleen has just been amazing and literally blew other catering vendors out of the water in terms of her dedication, responsiveness, and willingness to work with us. They easily undercut other vendors' proposals dramatically, which was important so that we could add other nice touches to the wedding to ensure the comfort of our guests! Thank you A La Carte!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Cat · Married on 07/22/2017

I recently attended an event that was catered by A La Carte. Having some dietary restrictions it is often difficult to attend events. I had brought food with me to the event (as is the norm when I go out) and during the meal was surprised when a meal was brought out to me that I was able to eat. A La Carte had worked with the hostess of the event to be sure that my dietary needs were met. This is proof that they go above and beyond!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Natalia · Married on 09/28/2013

Couldn’t have asked for a better catering company to cater my wedding . From the moment I contacted them to the day of the event they were attentive to all my needs. Debbie was ready to help with ideas, even helping pick venue when I told her what I was looking for and everything came together fabulously. Food was delicious. A lá carte catering goes all out for their events. They care about their clients. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Maria · Married on 09/14/2012

I don't have enough words to explain how amazing the staff at A La Carte is. Colleen, the event coordinator was absolutely amazing!!! She helped us from day one and gave us her honest opinions when asked. The food was beyond phenomenal. Every single person at our wedding could not get over how amazing the food was! It was absolutely exquisite! I love A La Carte and I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for quality service and food at an affordable price!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 12/26/2009

Our family has used A La Carte for several events and they have always been amazing!! They are a fantastic team and always look for new and creative ways to help support their clients. Best thing about them is that they will work within your budget and make recommendations that are right for you and for the occasion. We always think of A La Carte first before any other caterers. Big and small, they do it ALL!!

Sent on 06/27/2018