AJay's Disc Jockey Service Reviews

AJay's Disc Jockey Service 1
AJay's Disc Jockey Service 2

Lisa Majestic · Married on 08/12/2019

Service was awesome

Great experience with AJays. Contacted me right away and kept in touch arrived on time at the venue and Gary the DJ was awesome very personable and fun

Sent on 08/12/2019

Robert Wierzba · Married on 07/06/2019

Wierzba/Stoltz wedding

The dj was helpful and friendly. He was on time and more than willing to roll with a few changes. Although we didn't have a big dancing crowd he played music everyone enjoyed. Great experience!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Hitz · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ for our wedding

Our DJ seemed to know what we wanted as soon as we spoke to him. He accommodated all of our music selections. He was very friendly and enjoyed his job. I would highly recommend him for your next engagement.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kurt Wierzba · Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ service

We had a great experience with AJay's DJ service.
    I had a lot of people come up to me and say they really enjoyed the music he played. He also played all of our requested songs. I highly recommend using AJay's DJ service. The photo booth was also a hit.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sven

Sven · Married on 06/22/2019

The night was perfect!

Our DJ followed our scheduled music list and still had the skill to keep everyone on the floor by reading the crowd. It was smooth and worry free. He even accommodated our special performance from my wife's uncle.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    AJay's Disc Jockey Service 3
  • Coral

Coral Mana · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

So many guests complimented us on our DJ. I was very impressed from our first interaction to the end of the night. I know I was a very particular bride and wanted things done a certain way. I emailed all my requests and every email was responded with a no problem and we can absolutely do that. It was such a relief to be a picky person and have every request be responded with politely and followed through. I would recommend AJ to anyone!! I seriously cannot believe how awesome the night was because of him.

I do want to point out how well he adjusted the music throughout the night that made him stand out to me compared to other DJs I have experienced. My husband and I love old country and old rock music. He played all of our favorite songs during cocktail hour. During dinner he played music that didn't have a bass to it, so we had the ambiance of the music without taking away from dinner conversations. After dinner I asked if he can play family friend kid songs because the kids would still be up. He played fun songs for parents to bring their little ones and have those special memories. As the night got later, he slowly started playing more adult songs. Seriously our dance floor was packed from the moment dinner ended with the little kids and grandma and grandpas to the end of the night when it was a sweaty mess. Everyone was happy and enjoyed the evening.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy to work with

Responsive and very laid back to work with, flexible with music played and set up to little to no time.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Mohr · Married on 05/25/2019

Mohr wedding

OMG from the beginning our dj was awesome. The dance floor was barely empty. All my guests said they had a blast. Even at age 91 my great uncle had a good time. Thank you so much for helping our day be so special.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Shane Barbosa · Married on 05/25/2019

Aj's was awesome!

Working with Aj's was so easy and laid back. When i first called i had no idea what I was doing and Aj was very informative and didn't pressure us at all. Planning the event was quick and easy with just a few emails.
    On the day our dj was prompt and on time his performance was awesome and he kept everyone dancing and happy the whole night.
    My wife and i couldn't be happier with Aj's and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Taylor Seegert · Married on 05/04/2019

Kind and flexible.

Our DJ, Chris, was very thoughtful and kind. He arrived very early and was all ready to go for the ceremony. He was attentive to our needs and he accommodated all of our miscellaneous requests and adjustments.

Honestly, Chris was a great part of our wedding day and he helped everything run smoothly.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Erin · Married on 04/13/2019

Wow! Incredible!

Our dj was phenomenal! He corresponded with us throughout the entire planning process and was very clear with what we were receiving from his services. The dance floor was packed all night as he played a wide variety of music. He also took requests which engaged the guests as well! Our dj was timely, professional, and very flexible. We would definitely recommend our dj to anyone in need of entertainment for their event. I hope to rely on our dj again in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bangart · Married on 04/05/2019

The DJ was amazing and did everything we needed

The DJ that was at our wedding was awesome. He did a great job and were so happy with him. we have already recommended A Jays to other people we know.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Heidi Taylor · Married on 03/02/2019

My experience was great. At first we had issues with emails, every thing got resolved.

Our DJ was awesome. Really kept the party going. Thank you for a excellent time.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Marcy

Marcy Winget · Married on 01/25/2019

Highly Recommend this DJ!

Service was wonderful! From the first email communication to the last song our DJ was considerate, happy, and played a whole range of songs. I sent a list of what I wanted but still wanted the flexibility of guests to request what they wanted to hear. The DJ wasn't to start until 7pm but he still played dinner music from 6-7. Very happy!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Scott Weeks · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome night and experience

picked AJ for his long history and expertise in the field, he DJ’d my mom and dad’s wedding and my dad worked with him back in the day. He played a perfect mix of the old and new that could accommodate all of our guests! Thanks AJ!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Tanya · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic Experience

Worked very well with the guests and responded to our needs on time and in a professional manner! :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

C. G. · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic night

The dj played the most popular and fun music for our group of 200 5-11 year olds at the annual school Fall Fest. The kids didn't leave the dance floor. They had a blast.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/19/2018

kept the dance floor going all night

Our DJ was awesome! He answered my emails and calls promptly. He showed up early and was set up before anyone arrived. He checked in with me frequently and most importantly he kept the dance floor going all night!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Dpeters · Married on 10/16/2018

Hire AJ and your event will be a hit!!!

from the moment I spoke to AJ on the phone I knew he would provide a wonderful musical atmosphere for our 50th high school reunion. He knows all eras of music and his voice is straight from the radio. Super professional, on time, and is a great value. Hire him and forget about it!! let him do what he does best...music!!! He was wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

P Schiebel · Married on 10/13/2018

Impressed...from the first chat to the end of the dance!!

We were very happy with the services AJay's offered and they delivered as promised! Professional, friendly and the range of music available to dance to...SUPERB!! Our DJ was wonderful!! Thanks!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Robert · Married on 10/07/2018

Overall a very good experience

They were right on time and we're flexible with playing some games and with playing requests from our guests. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jim · Married on 09/22/2018

Josh did an awesome job at our wedding. He got the guests involved and kept the energy up late into the night. Highly recommend their services and photo booth!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Carrie · Married on 09/22/2018

great DJ service

We had a great experience with A Jay's Disc Jockey service from the first contact all the way through the wedding day. The people at A Jay's were helpful for giving insight to what they've seen work well, but also being open to different ideas we had. Our DJ was great and helped us have a really fun wedding with a full dance floor all night long!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kori · Married on 09/15/2018

My experience with this DJ was amazing! I had fast responses to emails and helped with all my questions. I kept changing the times for when he should arrive and leave and there never seemed to be an issue. At the time of the event our DJ was to friendly and easy to work with when it came to doing speeches or playing requests.

Sent on 09/19/2018