A' Jade Pro Makeup & Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Trinh Married on 11/10/2018

I felt like a princess!

Thank you A'Jade for helping make me feel like a princess on my wedding day! She was flexible, kind, and warm. I not enjoyed her amazing skills with makeup and hair but I enjoyed her company as well. I definitely recommend.
    Julia Married on 10/06/2018
    Amanda was so sweet and very friendly. She contacted quickly and discuss what I was looking for. I would recommend her she did an awesome job received a lot of compliments on my bridal party and myself.
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2018
    Amanda did my makeup for my engagement pictures. She was great to work with and super fun! Would recommend her to anyone.
    Lindsay Married on 06/20/2018
    I love Amanda! She is incredibly professional and her work is phenomenal! I loved my makeup and will definitely contact her again if need my makeup done for an event.
    Melinda Event on: 03/10/2018
    She is amazing. I loved my makeup. She is very professional and is very on top of making sure everything is sanitized. Which is greatly appreciated. She’s the best. Would use her again.
    Samantha Married on 03/11/2017
    Amanda did my makeup for my wedding and I loved it!! she came to my house at 5:00 am so I could be ready on time. She was very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a professional artist that is flexible and talented.
  • User2197644 2+ years ago
    I had Amanda from A'JADE do my makeup for my Birthday night out. She was fabulous. I appreciated that she offered advice on products that would work well with my (older) skin. The colors she used were beautiful and complimented my complexion perfectly. She even applied false lashes for me, which I had never worn before, they added the perfect "Pop" for my eyes... Amanda was very professional and courteous. I have recommended her services to several people already. Thanks for making me beautiful for my Birthday!
    Shelly Married on 04/22/2015
    Makeup Artist Amanda is amazing. We received her name from a bridal store. So glad we did! She was great to work with. We used her for my daughters bridals, their bridal/groomals and wedding day. Each time the makeup was perfect. Amanda is very talented. My daughter looked glamorous and like a princess, yet didn't look fake. Amanda knew exactly how to accentuate my daughter's beauty. The makeup lasted the entire photo seasons; and, from 6am the morning of the wedding until they left for their night away at 930pm, her makeup still looked great. She was willing to travel where we needed her. Her prices were reasonable and I felt she was worth every penny especially using her 3 times. I highly recommend Amanda for any glamour makeup including wedding, photos, proms, dances etc. On top of all this, Amanda is just very sweet, kind and personable. Thank you Amanda! You rock!
    Kelsie Married on 04/22/2015
    amanda is amazing! She was so flexible and very responsive to where she needed to be, she was always on time, and she took pictures after every session so she could do the exact same time the next time I needed my makeup done. Plus she is adorable!
    Tazh Married on 12/06/2014
    Amanda and Sarah made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! They blew my mind and went beyond what i expected. I would recommend their services to anyone on their special day! I had the most amazing wedding day in the world and it wouldn't have happened without their skills, I felt so beautiful all day long!!
    Keats Married on 12/06/2014
    Amanda went way out of her way to come and help my daughter for her wedding. She and her mother drove from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City. My daughter's makeup and hair looked fabulous. She looked like a beautiful model. She is so pretty anyway but Amanda was able to magnify her natural beauty. She didn't look too made up which was quite an achievement being that she did use a lot of makeup. The pictures were fabulous and we are so happy with them.
    Emily Married on 06/27/2014
    A' Jade Pro Makeup is AMAZING! They made me feel so beautiful at my sister-in-law's wedding, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like a million bucks on their wedding day!
  • User2231739 2+ years ago
    I never wear make-up and was concerned that all I would see was the make-up she put on me. But when she was finished it looked natural! Everyone (even my daughters) commented on how nice I looked -- usually when I try to wear make-up all my daughters say is that "your eyeshadow looks nice, Mom" or "are you wearing eyeliner?" or some such comment. It pays to have a professional do it! I felt beautiful! It wasn't just make-up; she is an artist!
  • User2300078 2+ years ago
    Amanda's a really sweet girl who seems very dedicated to beauty/make up. She's very accommodating/patient with the look you are trying to create and goes above and beyond to meet your expectations. She takes her time and creates the look you desire! I had her do my make up for a wedding last summer and loved her work so much, that I've had her do my make up for several occasions!
    Divya Event on: 05/16/2013
    Made my makeup and hair look air brushed and flawless, definitely would recommend to others!
    Jacquelyn Married on 04/27/2013
    I used A’Jade Pro Makeup for my wedding in April 2013. Amanda did an amazing job on my makeup! I felt like a beautiful bride and my pictures turned out great! Several of my bridesmaids also had their makeup done and they were also very pleased with their looks. Amanda came to the hotel we were getting ready at and that was a huge stress relief! She arrived on time and was very professional for my makeup trial and the day of the event. My bridesmaids and I felt that her pricing was very fair. I would definitely recommend A’Jade Pro Makeup to anyone who wants to look amazing for their special event!
    Dayana Married on 11/10/2012
    I have always admired how amazing and talented My friend Amanda is at doing hair and make-up. When deciding for my wedding who was going to do my make up, the first person that came to my mind was Amanda! I could have gone to a salon or hired someone else, but I knew that if I wanted to look amazing and flawless on one of the most special days and night, I knew Amanda could make that happen, and she did!
    Lindsey Event on: 11/30/2011
    Amanda did such an amazing job! On both occasions that she did my makeup and hair, she was easy to talk to, open to my feedback and just amazing at what she does! She listened to what I wanted, and took it beyond what I could have imagined for myself. I would recommend her to anyone for whatever your occasion!