A&J Harris Photography Reviews

A&J Harris Photography 6
A&J Harris Photography 7

Maria Deblaze · Married on 11/24/2018

The were awesome!!!

We loved working with Tony and Janell as did our entire wedding party!!! We highly recommended this fabulous couple!

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Janell and Tony did our engagement photos this August and did an amazing job! They were both so fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We can't wait for them to photograph our wedding in June! Highly recommend!

MELISSA · Married on 10/20/2017

Janell and Tony did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. I really feel they went above and beyond what most photographer would do. From their assistant holding the train of my dress so it wouldn't get dirty, too Janell walking us through the whole cake cutting process. They really made a positive impact on our wedding day; capturing each moment and keeping me stress free! Oh and of course the pictures were amazing!! Thank you Janell and Tony!!!

A&J Harris Photography 8
    A&J Harris Photography 13
    A&J Harris Photography 14
    A&J Harris Photography 15

Jazmine · Married on 09/23/2017

I absolutely loved working with Janell and Tony! They are extremely fun and very easy to work with, my husband hated pictures and working with them made it so easy and very comfortable! Will defiantly will be using them for any occasion and big thank you to them for making my special day even better by getting all the phenomenal photos and moments captured!!

A&J Harris Photography 16
    A&J Harris Photography 23
    A&J Harris Photography 24
    A&J Harris Photography 25

Elisabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

Janell & Tony did our wedding photos & I cannot begin to express how amazing & overly happy we are with them. From the moment we met Janell & Tony we knew that they would fit right in with our big day that we have been waiting for & planning for so long. They are extremely professional, upbeat, exciting, & full of ideas. Every idea or image that we wanted, Java Jane made happen. They work extremely well together (obviously) & their support & love blossoms as they work together. We could not be happier with the photos that we got back of our wedding. They really captured our big day, all of our effort that we put into the wedding, & our love & relationship. We cannot express enough how HAPPY, PROUD, & IN LOVE with the work & effort that Janell & Tony put into our images. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU JAVA JANE!!!!
    We would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE that is looking for a professional, unique, & amazing photographer(s)!!

Mary · Married on 07/02/2017

We are so happy with our choice to have Java Jane shoot our wedding. Tony and Janell went above and beyond, they were very professional and FUN! They captured our favorite moments without being intrusive. I highly recommend Java Jane.

Mickel · Married on 01/23/2016

Java Jane Photography took our photos for our Engagement and Wedding and I could not have been happier. Their work and attitude were above par in my opinion. They had a list of all the things they planned to capture and what they needed from us and explained it so well before we signed anything. They are also trustworthy and reliable and I look highly upon this family buisness. I am very picky about myself in pictures as well as wanting the experience of my special moments being captured to feel fun in the moment and not feel awkward or stressful. This couple will make you laugh through the entire session and will be so focused on what they're doing it makes it feel like a breeze. One of my concerns for a photographer was that they would be immodestly dressed and in the way during the ceremony and distracting from the special moments going on. They were barely noticeable and worked their magic without a glitch! The photos turned out beautifully and they were very understanding about our time frame in our wedding day and were gracious to meet our requests on our photos in the end as well. I'm so grateful that they were the ones to help us remember our special day with the lovely photos they chose. I've recommended them to multiple friends who have also been very pleased with their work. I will continue to hire them for Photography needs for years to come and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Java Jane Photography!

A&J Harris Photography 26
    A&J Harris Photography 27
    A&J Harris Photography 28

Emily · Married on 07/13/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Tony and Janell! They were friendly, helpful, and worked hard to get the photos that we wanted. They worked with our budget, were timely, and personable. They helped us to remain relaxed and offered great ideas. We loved how our photos turned out! Highly recommend!