A Heartfelt Ceremony Reviews

99 Reviews for A Heartfelt Ceremony

• Stevi

Stevi Woodward · Married on 07/03/2020

Love Trina!

We love Trina! She is so much fun and makes the whole process so quick and easy! Everything is well organized and presented so it’s easy to build your ceremony! We did not do all the bells and whistles as that’s not what we want, it was so short and sweet it was perfect! She also married our brother and sister in law and will be doing our cousins in August! You’ll love her!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Susan Rodman · Married on 06/24/2020

Wonderful minister made the day so special

Trina helped to make our day very special. We had a small celebration and she personalized our ceremony beautifully. Guests loved the service and we couldn’t have been more pleased! Thank you for a wonderful service!

Sent on 06/25/2020

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

It was a perfect day for your wedding! I loved being part of something so special! Your friends and family were amazing too! Such an amazing day for an amazing couple!
  • Laramie

Laramie Leakey · Married on 06/20/2020

Loved Her!!!

She was amazing. She made our wedding day, stress free and how we wanted it. She was kind, caring and sweet. She was able to make sure the everyone was on the same page causing the ceremony to run smoothly.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Emily · Married on 06/07/2020

July 4th, 2020

Trina was such a great officiant! She answered all the questions we had every step of the way no matter the time of day! Loved every minute with her! Thank you Trina for making my big day so easy and stress free!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/04/2020

Better than I could have possibly imagined!

Trina was an absolute delight to work with! I knew that she was going to be a great fit for our ceremony as soon as I spoke with her on the phone. My husband and I really didn't have a lot of preferences for our ceremony, except that we wanted it to be outdoors, and we wanted our dog, Bella, included. Due to a lot of things beyond our control, our wedding plans changed several times. Trina was great at going with the flow and adapting to our ever changing plans. When we decided on a Saturday morning that we wanted to elope the next day, Trina was happy to accommodate. She truly went above and beyond to make our day special (and even brought some treats along for Bella). The ceremony was perfect and fit our style well. Trina was an absolute delight to work with and I will happily recommend her to anyone needing an officiant in the future!

Sent on 04/09/2020
  • Lacy

Lacy · Married on 01/08/2020

Trina goes above and beyond!!!

I met Trina last year at a bridal fair in Topeka. As soon as she introduced herself I could tell how passionate she was about what she does and she immediately started explaining options and pricing. I was extremely surprised and impressed with how reasonable the cost would be. I planned on having her officiate our elopement in town before our symbolic ceremony in Mexico. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 our wedding is postponed so we are having to make changes to our original plans. Trina has been there every step of the way offering support and suggestions. She went above and beyond because she knew how hard this was on me and offered creative ideas and options to consider. I would recommend her to anyone looking, she will treat you like family and try to make this the least stressful part of planning your wedding! ❤️💍

Sent on 07/01/2020

Emily Engler · Married on 12/28/2019

The Best and Most Versatile

Trina was everything we could have wanted for our minister for our wedding. She was kind, understanding, and open to our ideas on how we wanted our ceremony to run. We wanted a mix of traditional yet contemporary without heavy religious tones. She has created a system where you can customize your ceremony script to the T! Trina worked with us throughout the planning sessions the weeks leading up to the wedding and was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding Trina was so supportive during the rehearsal, and an amazing orator during the ceremony. She also provided clear instructions on how to obtain our certified copy of our marriage certificate and all of the steps that I needed to complete to change my name in a nice organized booklet.

Sent on 01/16/2020

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Emily - your wedding day was so perfect! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of the celebration.

Blessings for many years of happiness!
    Minister Trina

Jayci Wilson · Married on 12/10/2019

Wilson Wedding

Trina was absolutely AMAZING. We couldn't have asked for a better minister. She kept the rehearsal light hearted and fun. The wedding was an absolute breeze. She is kind, organized, and has a beautiful heart.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jayci:
    You and Chase made my day! I will always have a special place for the two of you. What a beautiful couple and family.
    Chase is a very lucky man to have you by his side!
    .....Trina.....
  • Abby

Abby Mitchell · Married on 12/07/2019

Above and beyond!

Trina went above and beyond to be there for us and made our day absolutely everything we had dreamed of and more! She provides options to customize your ceremony which we loved and our guest commented on just how special it was. She also provides keepsakes and a name changing checklist!!! Trina was a huge part of our day and we feel we not only gained a friend but a mentor to turn to throughout our lives ahead. If you want the best look no further!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Tara

Tara Grubb · Married on 11/02/2019

Love working with Trina!

I am a local wedding planner and have had the pleasure of working with Trina on multiple weddings over the years. She is always so fun to work with and takes the time to get to know her clients and make their ceremony unique. Her personality can really liven up your ceremony, but she can also keep it traditional. Highly recommend her and her team as your officiant for your big day!

Sent on 07/31/2020

Chase Wilson · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal

Trina is full of energy and it shows through in her work! Very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Marcy

Marcy Bowen · Married on 09/29/2019

Trina Tyler - Minister

Trina was friendly, and informative. Our wedding was very unconventional. She helped get everything in order, and came prepared. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Coopman · Married on 09/28/2019

Ceremony officiant

I cannot recommend Trina enough! She is both professional and fun! My husband and I had NO idea what we wanted to do for our ceremony/vows and we ended up planning the whole thing in around an hour. Trina also helped us stay organized when we had some last minute changes due to weather. Our ceremony turned out beautifully and we have her to thank for a lot of it!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jeremy

Jeremy High · Married on 09/28/2019

The best experience we had in our wedding planning!

My husband and I picked A Heartfelt Ceremony to do our wedding after seeing Trina do a friend of ours wedding. We started with Trina and switched to Heather as Trina had some other obligation that she couldn’t avoid. It was all good she let us know that it might be a thing to begin with and she reassured us that we’d be in great hands.

Heather was our officiant and she was great. She was warm and welcoming and made sure we had exactly what we needed. She embraced our ceremony as one would their own family. She did a great job managing our rambunctious wedding party at the rehearsal and the ceremony.

Our overall experience was excellent both were so responsive and attentive to our needs. It was a great experience! From initially contacting them to setting up what our ceremony would look like. It was easy least!

We’d recommend A Heartfelt Ceremony to anyone who’s is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/04/2019

From Heather:
    Jeremy - you and Aaron were amazing to work with! You both made me feel like family. Thank you for making me feel so welcome!
  • Lacee

Lacee · Married on 09/21/2019

A great pick...

Trina was wonderful to meet. We did consultation and got our whole ceremony wrote within an hour. Very professional. Comes with a lot of great tips. Non-denominational. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Zamora · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible!!!

Trina Tyler was absolute amazing! We are so happy she was the officiant for our wedding. Her personality really sets her apart from the rest. She helps eases your stress, gives great direction, lets your customize your ceremony and keeps you laughing the whole time. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Opat · Married on 06/29/2019

Very well organized and an exciting time

Trina is an extremely caring, outgoing and funny person, she made everything so enjoyable!!! Would do more than 5 stars if I could!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Bethany Plush · Married on 06/15/2019

Last Minute

Our officiant that we had scheduled backed out the night before our wedding. We were scrambling around trying to find someone and we got in touch with Trina and she put all my worries to rest and showed up the next day she literally helped us out in a hurry!! She was amazing we had so many compliments from our family about how much they enjoyed her. Thank you so much to Trina for saving the day!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Bethany - it was my pleasure to be there! Thank you for the laughter and making me feel like a part of the family!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Trina Tyler

She was absolutely amazing. She was there for us the whole time and was always available! She made me feel prepared and comfortable. She was there for Justin and I and still is even after we are married. She is like family now and I can’t imagine doing the day without her!

Sent on 06/21/2019

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Kelsey! You and Justin are such a fantastic couple! Your day was so amazing! Thank you for sharing the first kiss picture with the minister in it!

Lexi Diepenbrock · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

My husband & I had a couple of "must haves" when looking for an officiant. We wanted to feel comfortable, have our names pronounced correctly, have a ceremony that meant something to us, & feel like we really knew who was marrying us. Although we didn't know Trina until we met her a couple of months prior to our wedding date, we instantly felt so comfortable & knew right away that we wanted her to perform our ceremony! We opted to do the customized ceremony with Trina & although we thought it was going to be overwhelming, she made it such a breeze! We were so happy that we had a connection with our officiant, that she pronounced our names right, & that we were able to pick out every detail of our ceremony! When the rehearsal dinner & wedding day neared, Trina did everything that she possibly could to help us out. She made everything so easy & fun, which helped get our nerves down, not to mention how organized she was (the folder that she gave us has been so helpful). Our family members were just as impressed with her as we were! In short, Trina Tyler did an absolutely phenomenal job & exceeded our expectations for an officiant!

Sent on 06/18/2019

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Lexi - your wedding day was phenomenal. I truly enjoyed the friendly/family vibe that was felt from the moment I walked in for the rehearsal. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!!
  • Jessalyn

Jessalyn Hollenbeck · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfection!

Trina was very detailed, fun, organized and so so amazing! We felt so calm knowing she was there on our big day! My husband and I are so lucky to have had her do our ceremony! We are blessed to have found her. Forever thankful for you, Trina!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Treva

Treva Burgen · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful service

Trina was just amazing at helping us create a customized ceremony that fit our personality and wishes. She is super organized and provided lots of examples to help us during the process. Extremely happy with everything!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2019

I loved Trina Tyler

She was very friendly, open and available to any questions we had. She made our day very special. I would recommend her anytime!!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful service

Trina made our day very special. Funny, kind and courteous. Willing to meet whenever before our ceremony to go over every little detail of our service.

Sent on 05/14/2019