A Heartfelt Ceremony Reviews

A Heartfelt Ceremony 7
  • Lacee

Lacee · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A great pick...

Trina was wonderful to meet. We did consultation and got our whole ceremony wrote within an hour. Very professional. Comes with a lot of great tips. Non-denominational. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Zamora · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible!!!

Trina Tyler was absolute amazing! We are so happy she was the officiant for our wedding. Her personality really sets her apart from the rest. She helps eases your stress, gives great direction, lets your customize your ceremony and keeps you laughing the whole time. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Bethany Plush · Married on 06/15/2019

Last Minute

Our officiant that we had scheduled backed out the night before our wedding. We were scrambling around trying to find someone and we got in touch with Trina and she put all my worries to rest and showed up the next day she literally helped us out in a hurry!! She was amazing we had so many compliments from our family about how much they enjoyed her. Thank you so much to Trina for saving the day!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 8

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Bethany - it was my pleasure to be there! Thank you for the laughter and making me feel like a part of the family!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Trina Tyler

She was absolutely amazing. She was there for us the whole time and was always available! She made me feel prepared and comfortable. She was there for Justin and I and still is even after we are married. She is like family now and I can’t imagine doing the day without her!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 9

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Kelsey! You and Justin are such a fantastic couple! Your day was so amazing! Thank you for sharing the first kiss picture with the minister in it!
  • Treva

Treva Burgen · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful service

Trina was just amazing at helping us create a customized ceremony that fit our personality and wishes. She is super organized and provided lots of examples to help us during the process. Extremely happy with everything!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2019

I loved Trina Tyler

She was very friendly, open and available to any questions we had. She made our day very special. I would recommend her anytime!!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful service

Trina made our day very special. Funny, kind and courteous. Willing to meet whenever before our ceremony to go over every little detail of our service.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 10

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Trina was amazing!

She was very organized and explained step by step how the ceremony was going to happen. My bridal party loved her and she made the day so fun!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Katelyn Voorhees · Married on 04/06/2019

I wouldn't have done it any other way!

Trina is amazing! We had a small ceremony and really wanted everything that was said to have a special meaning and she allowed that to happen. When we came to her with ideas she didn't say no or let me think about she gave us multiple ways she could make it happen. She made our day truly special!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jenna Izquierdo · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing Experience!!

We loved Trina and how devoted she was to making our wedding day special and one to remember. We definitely recommend her to anyone out there that wants their dream wedding to come true! She will ensure that!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

An Officiant Like No Other

Trina is absolutely amazing. We are truly blessed that we found her and she was able to do our ceremony. First, Trina is such an amazing person - she truly cares about the couples she works with and it definitely shows. Not only did we find an officiant, we found a friend. She is caring, compassionate, funny, and we loved all the time we got to spend with her (and are looking forward to seeing her in the future as well!).

When it comes to the ceremony script, Trina has so many options to choose from so you can totally personalize your special day, which we both loved. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and we couldn't have been happier.

Trina also gave me a little instruction booklet on how to change my name. She includes all the forms you will need for Social Security, Passport, etc. She also included a checklist of all the places you may need to change your name, which I think will be super helpful as I go through the process.

One of the first reasons I contacted Trina was her price. As I was searching for an officiant for our wedding, I was completely shocked at how much people/companies charge! I almost gave up and just chose someone at random. Then I found Trina, and I am so glad. You can tell she doesn't do this for the money (if she did, she isn't charging enough because seriously.... she's AMAZING). Every step of the planning process with Trina was so enjoyable, I would do it all over again with her by our side.

So if you are reading this review and you are considering Trina, just trust me and go for it. She is such an amazing person, so organized, so knowledgeable, and (if cost is important to you) reasonably priced! We are so happy we chose her, and she chose us.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 11
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 12

Jon · Married on 10/07/2018

Trina Became a Part of Our New Family

I can not thank Trina enough for everything she did for our wedding.

We found Trina after a Google search for officiant for our October wedding. It started out as simply finding someone that would make our love official. After meeting with Trina for our initial consultation, it was clear that she cared about me and my fiance, and cared about making sure our wedding was special. The amount of attention that she devoted to making sure every detail of our ceremony was perfect was incredible. She communicated with us regularly to ensure that we were comfortable, in the know, and apart of the process.

She led us thoroughly through the rehearsal, covering every detail and making us feel at ease. For the day of the wedding, she did a masterful job of speaking clearly, at the perfect volume, and was on top of choreographing the ceremony. When I shed a few tears during the ceremony, she waited patiently and helped me through my vows when I was ready to continue. She was perfect.

In addition to being everything that we had hoped for, Trina adds so much to the overall process. She provided us with a very nice and eloquent Marriage License, a professional booklet with the completely customized ceremony, resources for vendors and contact lists, and instructors for changing your name and a list of places to do so (ID, SSC, Insurance, etc.) Many of those we didn't even think about. The one thing that she also provides that was the most appreciated was that she took care of the marriage license and application for us. Since we had never done it before, we were un-knowledgeable about the process, but Trina took it and ran with it. It really helped us out.

Overall Trina was fabulous and we couldn't have had a better friend to marry us. What started as a simple google search ended with someone that truly cared about us and went well above and beyond what we would have found elsewhere. We heard time and time again from our guests how much they enjoyed the officiant and how awesome she was, and she truly was.

Thank you so much Trina for everything you did for us, and we love you!

Sent on 11/19/2018

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Jon - I am so honored to have been chosen by you and Sam and now, to be able to continue our friendship. Your wedding day was such an amazing day for me as well. Thank you for allowing me to help the two you over that threshold!

Minister Trina

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We met with Trina a few months ago to plan our ceremony. She had a booklet with TONS of options that matched exactly what we were looking for. My fiancé and I are both religious but have different religions. Being able to avoid involving Catholic/Christian beliefs is what fit us best and Trina was able to offer that but we were also able to add a subtle hint of it. She was so professional and we met where it fit best for all three of us. She is VERY flexible on time and super reasonable on price. Absolutely check her out and know we are so excited to see how our ceremony ends up being.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Austin · Married on 09/15/2018

Trina was absolutely amazing through our entire wedding process. My wife and I are not religious people and she was able to make the ceremony exactly how we wanted. Trina was also very helpful in explaining how everything was going to go on the day of, as well as making sure we knew what we needed to do before and after our big day. She is a straight forward no nonsense person and that was a perfect fit for my wife and I. If you are planning a wedding on a tight budget or want a person that is going to do everything they can to make sure your big day is everything you wanted, then you need to meet with Trina!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Austin:

The wedding was amazing. You and Mallory made my day so easy! You both are wonderful people! Your families are super awesome as well.
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/08/2018

More than an officant

Trina was HIGHLY recommended by the local community for officiants. We had a "unique" situation that Trina was very respectful of. We had to plan the wedding from a distance and Trina did everything in her power to make this as easy as possible. She guided us through a very chaotic day, was there to answer any question we needed regarding our ceremony and any other aspect of our wedding. She gives her full attention to you whenever you are communicating with her. She really wants the best for the couple. We are thankful that Trina was able to officiate our wedding. It felt like Trina had been a long time family friend, not someone we met for the first time face to face 3 days before! :)

Sent on 12/07/2018

Rachael:
    You and Steven are such an awesome couple. I had so much fun!!! It was truly my honor to be a part of your wonderful day!!

Sabrina · Married on 08/31/2018

Customized Ceremony ❤️

We can not say enough good things about our experience with Trina. To begin she helped us customize a ceremony that made each of us feel comfortable. She truly commanded the room during the rehearsal to get everyone’s attention so no one questioned their role during the ceremony. And lastly but most importantly she gave us the best day of our lives and made it feel just as important to her that everything was perfect. We would recommend Trina to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2018

A Heartfelt Ceremony's reply:

Sabrina - you're wedding day was so perfect! Working with you and Kyle was a blessing and the two of you made my job so easy! It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of your special day!

Baylee · Married on 06/02/2018

Trina was one of our best vendors. It was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process was to sit down and plan our ceremony. There was no time limit, no pressure, no judgement, and every bit of encouragement and joy for us. By the end of it all, Trina felt like a family friend. Trina, thanks for everything. Thanks for reminding us to make our ceremony truly "ours."

Sent on 09/04/2018
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 13
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 14
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 15

Baylee:
    I loved every minute of my time with you two! We could not have asked for a better day and I could not have had a better story too 'tell'.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Nikki · Married on 05/05/2018

Roberta was absolutely amazing! She was so patient and kind with all of our requests and the stressful wedding times. She went above and beyond to help us and was always available to talk. Her performance and kindness went a long ways and drew the audience in with each word! Roberta will be a great choice for your wedding. Thank you so much for making our wedding day one to never forget!
    Nikki and Trevon

Sent on 06/22/2018

Nicolai · Married on 01/04/2018

Trina is great, highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Audrey · Married on 11/25/2017

Trina was absolutely wonderful. She was very accommodating from our impromptu first meeting just hours before I was to fly home to Virginia, to planning advice and helping out with every aspect of our wedding day. Trina left out nothing and was prepared to handle ANYTHING that may have come up. Trina is definitely a knowledgeable and well versed lady of many hats. I would certainly recommend her professional services in the future.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    A Heartfelt Ceremony 16

Damien · Married on 10/28/2017

Trina was awesome from the very first day we met her. Trina’s charm and wit made us feel that we chose exactly whom we wanted to officiate our ceremony. Trina will make you laugh as well as show the utmost professionalism. Trina will help create a memorable experience for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/21/2017

Trina has been an absolute blessing for us! She was completely on board with our not so traditional ideas, in fact she was very excited about our plans to make the ceremony our style. She made the ceremony very personal and definitely heartfelt.... We had several guests comment to us on this. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant, who also became our lifelong friend through the process. She was willing to meet with us multiple times, and was quick to respond to emails, she also jumped in and cut and served cake at the reception when she realized we hadn't assigned anyone to do that. I highly recommend her services, Trina will go above and beyond to fulfill your needs!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

You made our special day the perfect day. You were so helpful through the whole entire process. Made us laugh, cry & feel so comfortable. We truly couldn’t have made it through the day without you. We will DEFINITELY recommend you to anyone we know getting married. Love you !

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jaidyn · Married on 09/15/2017

We loved trina! She was the best. Possibly the greatest person on the planet!

Sent on 10/27/2017