A. Harris Photography Reviews

A. Harris Photography 4
A. Harris Photography 5

Tony Valentin · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Fantastic job

Albert was great. He had a good attitude and was professional but also funny and down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone. He does very good work.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Elena Dean · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Easy to work with and great pictures!

Albert was easy to get a hold of and very accommodating with his schedule. It made it very comfortable to communicate with him leading up to my sister's surprise proposal. He captured the moment perfectly, and made her and her fiancé feel extremely comfortable while they were taking pictures after the proposal. The results are just beautiful! I would highly recommend Albert for any proposal!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ray · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Awesome Engagement Photo experience

Albert was fantastic to work with! We did an engagement session at Harry Potter World while on vacation and he made it very easy. We scheduled about six months in advance and he was great about accomplishing a photo session in a crowded park. and knew all the best places to get cool photos that we never would have even thought of! We had sneak peak photos within a few hours of the session and the rest of the photos in just a couple weeks. He was very friendly and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Chad · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Photographer

Albert was a pleasure to work with. He made sure me and my fiance were comfortable and the shots were amazing. He walked around the parks with us and made sure we had shots in the locations we love.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Mike · Married on 11/09/2019

Albert was the best photographer we could have asked for! He was knowledgeable, professional, and very pleasant! All the locations and poses Albert chose were beautiful and captured the excitement of our engagement. We would recommend A. Harris photographry for anyone planning a special day, whether it’s a surprise engagement like we had, or a wedding day!

A. Harris Photography 6
    A. Harris Photography 7
    A. Harris Photography 8
    Sent on 10/09/2017

Ricky · Married on 10/19/2019

Albert has been simply the best! I contacted him with very short notice for a grand Harry Potter proposal plan and he absolutely delivered in every way possible. He was extremely professional and very polite, capturing the proposal moment and deftly transitioning us, in the moment, on through a wizarding world tour for our engagement photo shoot! He was an expert in every way, knowing when best to be in certain locations and keeping our excitement and the magic going for the whole journey. He was extremely responsive despite being super busy and the finished product is completely stellar! There is no one better for this job, and we give him the highest recommendation possible. Because of his skill, we now have a truly magical experience captured, forever!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Thai · Married on 10/19/2019

Albert is an amazing photographer. He helped me plan the proposal and definitely took the pressure off me. My fiance and I enjoyed the photo session with him after the surprise proposal. Very easy and fun to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tom · Married on 09/06/2019

I don’t know where to begin. I wanted to propose in Disney, but really didn’t know that much about Disney. I knew I wanted to do it in Disney springs, and Albert was so awesome in helping me prepare. The communication was amazing. The day came and the weather in Florida was nothing but rain. The plane was delayed about an hour, and Albert was totally understanding. He texted me when he was at the spot and I told him I was still about 30-45 minutes away and Albert was so nice and friendly about it. He told me no worries which made me relieved as I was upset about the delays and not being there on time. When I went down on one knee, the flash was going off and the smile of my fiancés face was priceless. If you’re considering Albert, I’ll tell you right now to book him. He even gave us 10-15 pictures within 24 hours!! The feedback from our family and friends were amazed about the quality of the photos. Thank you again Albert!!!

A. Harris Photography 9
    A. Harris Photography 10
    Sent on 08/19/2018
  • F

Frank Weber · Married on 05/17/2019

Fantastic, excellent, wonderful, gorgeous photography

As a professional photographer, I was impressed with his skills in lighting and composition. He made us relaxed! A true professional!! He exceeded our expectations. Perfect use of flash and no flash for Wonderful portraits!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Charlene N · Married on 04/27/2019

Nothing but Good Things to Say

Albert was amazing. He made the shoot fun and the photos are beautiful. His response times were amazing, he sent us some of the photos immediately and then teasers the next day. I cannot express how amazing it was to work with him. Thank you for capturing our special moment.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Saabira

Saabira · Married on 03/29/2019

True happiness captured in a photo!

Albert is truly willing to capture any vision you have and will deliver it ten times better than what you have in mind! He captured my now-husband and I's favorite hobbies (kayaking, fishing, and being outdoors) during our engagement shoot then captured the most breath taking shots at our wedding! He even managed to get us same day teasers that were just incredible! He made us laugh along the way which made for some truly candid and heartfelt photos! I would recommend Albert and A. Harris Photography without hesitation!

A. Harris Photography 11
    A. Harris Photography 12
    A. Harris Photography 13
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Evan · Married on 03/16/2019

Albert is awesome! He helped me pick the perfect spot for a surprise proposal and the pictures turned out amazing! He was very flexible and listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure it happened. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Thomas

Thomas Chiaccio · Married on 12/18/2018

Awesome!!!!

Albert was great. Quick to respond, very helpful. Made everything easy. Great pictures. My fiance and I had a blast taking pictures with him

Sent on 12/23/2018

Dusten · Married on 11/10/2018

Used Albert for proposal pictures and they turned out very good. He is excellent at what he does and I recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. 10 out of 10

Sent on 11/27/2017

Charleston · Married on 11/04/2018

Albert Harris and his team worked professionally in making sure our engagement was the best experience we could have. All of the photos captured the best moments of our day. We are excited that we will have such beautiful memories that will last forever, and we also truly enjoyed all of the additional laughter Albert provided all of us. Additionally, Albert went above and beyond providing extra shoots we we did not expect. We are absolutely in love with the memories captured, his work, and prompt responsiveness, diligence, and assistance with making this THE BEST DAY EVER for us! Thank you so much!

A. Harris Photography 14
    A. Harris Photography 15
    A. Harris Photography 16
    A. Harris Photography 17
    A. Harris Photography 18
    A. Harris Photography 19
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Dan · Married on 09/01/2018

I hired Albert to capture a proposal in Ponce Inlet, Florida. Albert and team was great to work with and captured the whole experience exceptionally!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Jimmy · Married on 07/14/2018

My then girlfriend (now fiance) and I were staying in Orlando. Unbeknownst to her, I was planning to propose to her at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I reached out to Universal and they weren't able to set up anything for me or do anything special. Thank God for Albert and his photography company! Albert walked me through the steps of planning and organizing the proposal, which included working with Universal, finding the perfect spot for the proposal (with Hogwarts castle in the background), and determining how best to execute our plan without my fiance finding out about it. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had, and he was even willing and able to adjust the timing so that we could pull it off earlier than we anticipated. He was professional, polite, and a joy to work with. We were thrilled with the results and the quality of the pictures!! I would highly recommend Albert for any occasion and I'm so grateful that I chose to work with him for our special occasion. Thanks again Albert!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Amin · Married on 06/30/2018

Albert is awesome! He did an amazing job capturing my proposal at Waldorf Astoria Orlando. Couldn't ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Lori · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Albert to capture a surprise engagement shoot at Disney"s Yacht and Beach Club. Albert was very nice and attentive to detail. The pictures turned out fantastic! The pictures were so wonderful and captured our love so perfectly that we even grabbed Disney's attention!!! If you are planning a surprise photo shoot, then Albert is your guy!

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 06/18/2018

Proposed to my beautiful fiancée on June 18 2018, and Albert caught every moment of it. He was awesome and can’t wait to book him for the wedding!!!!

A. Harris Photography 20
    Sent on 08/05/2018

Benny · Married on 06/03/2018

Albert and his team were amazing. I contacted him in need of a photographer to capture my proposal to my now fiancé, at the Grand Floridian Resort in Orlando. Living in Texas, I was nervous about planning out such a special event from so far away from a location I've only been to a couple of times. Albert and his team walked me through everything from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He even sends you about 10 or 15 photos the day after your event to share with family and friends in social media. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • User7532219 · 1+ year ago

Albert helped to make my proposal a moment we will always remember. He captured the moment perfectly and was amazing to work with. Albert helped work through every detail to ensure the best possible outcome for my plan. I was very pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Meredith · Married on 02/27/2018

Albert was amazing from the beginning and we are more than pleased with the results of our Elopement ceremony and reception! He makes you feel very comfortable and is very hands on. The entire process from the beginning was amazing - he contacted me back quickly and the planning was very easy. Albert also traveled to our reception location so we were able to get may locations and shots in the couple hours we had him! We can't say enough about how much we recommend Albert!

A. Harris Photography 21
    A. Harris Photography 22
    A. Harris Photography 23
    Sent on 03/02/2018

Kas · Married on 12/02/2017

Albert was simply amazing. He worked with us on a tight time-table to make sure we got all the pictures that we wanted on the price that we could afford. In addition, he got our pictures back to us so fast! He shared a surprise preview with us of three or four pictures literally less than five minutes after we had left him so that we could share them online. He got the entire portfolio of pictures to us in three weeks. I've never heard of someone getting their wedding photos back that quickly. It was such a lovely Christmas present. Finally, I emailed him several days before Christmas, asking for one specific photo to use it as part of a Christmas present. I told him that I would really appreciate it if he could get it to me in time, but that I'd completely understand if he couldn't. He got it to me within two days of my request. Albert is kind and funny and helped a lot with motivating the people in my pictures. I would certainly recommend him to friend, family or stranger any day. He's amazing!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say anything better about Albert's photo booth who were at our wedding. Before the wedding, Albert worked with me to make the template for my wedding photo card. I am very picky and he handled it with professionalism and poise, making every tiny change until I deemed it perfect. The attendant at the wedding was professional and helpful, he even printed an extra photo of every set and put at my (bride's) seat! When I went to collect my things after the wedding, I was surprised to see all the photos that were waiting for me to look over! The props were great, the attendant was great, it was 100000% worth the money, my guests LOVED it!! I would give 5 million stars if I could. Thank you, Albert and team!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018