A. Harris Photography Reviews

55 | Orlando, FL

55 Reviews for A. Harris Photography

55 A. Harris Photography Reviews

Mike · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Albert was the best photographer we could have asked for! He was knowledgeable, professional, and very pleasant! All the locations and poses Albert chose were beautiful and captured the excitement of our engagement. We would recommend A. Harris photographry for anyone planning a special day, whether it’s a surprise engagement like we had, or a wedding day!

A. Harris Photography 1
    A. Harris Photography 2
    A. Harris Photography 3

Ricky · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Albert has been simply the best! I contacted him with very short notice for a grand Harry Potter proposal plan and he absolutely delivered in every way possible. He was extremely professional and very polite, capturing the proposal moment and deftly transitioning us, in the moment, on through a wizarding world tour for our engagement photo shoot! He was an expert in every way, knowing when best to be in certain locations and keeping our excitement and the magic going for the whole journey. He was extremely responsive despite being super busy and the finished product is completely stellar! There is no one better for this job, and we give him the highest recommendation possible. Because of his skill, we now have a truly magical experience captured, forever!

Thai · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Albert is an amazing photographer. He helped me plan the proposal and definitely took the pressure off me. My fiance and I enjoyed the photo session with him after the surprise proposal. Very easy and fun to work with! Highly recommend!

Tom · Getting married on 09/06/2019

I don’t know where to begin. I wanted to propose in Disney, but really didn’t know that much about Disney. I knew I wanted to do it in Disney springs, and Albert was so awesome in helping me prepare. The communication was amazing. The day came and the weather in Florida was nothing but rain. The plane was delayed about an hour, and Albert was totally understanding. He texted me when he was at the spot and I told him I was still about 30-45 minutes away and Albert was so nice and friendly about it. He told me no worries which made me relieved as I was upset about the delays and not being there on time. When I went down on one knee, the flash was going off and the smile of my fiancés face was priceless. If you’re considering Albert, I’ll tell you right now to book him. He even gave us 10-15 pictures within 24 hours!! The feedback from our family and friends were amazed about the quality of the photos. Thank you again Albert!!!

A. Harris Photography 4
    A. Harris Photography 5

Dusten · Getting married on 11/10/2018

Used Albert for proposal pictures and they turned out very good. He is excellent at what he does and I recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. 10 out of 10

Charleston · Getting married on 11/04/2018

Albert Harris and his team worked professionally in making sure our engagement was the best experience we could have. All of the photos captured the best moments of our day. We are excited that we will have such beautiful memories that will last forever, and we also truly enjoyed all of the additional laughter Albert provided all of us. Additionally, Albert went above and beyond providing extra shoots we we did not expect. We are absolutely in love with the memories captured, his work, and prompt responsiveness, diligence, and assistance with making this THE BEST DAY EVER for us! Thank you so much!

A. Harris Photography 6
    A. Harris Photography 7
    A. Harris Photography 8
    A. Harris Photography 9
    A. Harris Photography 10
    A. Harris Photography 11

Dan · Married on 09/01/2018

I hired Albert to capture a proposal in Ponce Inlet, Florida. Albert and team was great to work with and captured the whole experience exceptionally!

Jimmy · Married on 07/14/2018

My then girlfriend (now fiance) and I were staying in Orlando. Unbeknownst to her, I was planning to propose to her at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I reached out to Universal and they weren't able to set up anything for me or do anything special. Thank God for Albert and his photography company! Albert walked me through the steps of planning and organizing the proposal, which included working with Universal, finding the perfect spot for the proposal (with Hogwarts castle in the background), and determining how best to execute our plan without my fiance finding out about it. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had, and he was even willing and able to adjust the timing so that we could pull it off earlier than we anticipated. He was professional, polite, and a joy to work with. We were thrilled with the results and the quality of the pictures!! I would highly recommend Albert for any occasion and I'm so grateful that I chose to work with him for our special occasion. Thanks again Albert!

Amin · Married on 06/30/2018

Albert is awesome! He did an amazing job capturing my proposal at Waldorf Astoria Orlando. Couldn't ask for a better photographer.

Lori · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Albert to capture a surprise engagement shoot at Disney"s Yacht and Beach Club. Albert was very nice and attentive to detail. The pictures turned out fantastic! The pictures were so wonderful and captured our love so perfectly that we even grabbed Disney's attention!!! If you are planning a surprise photo shoot, then Albert is your guy!

• Q

Quinn · Married on 06/18/2018

Proposed to my beautiful fiancée on June 18 2018, and Albert caught every moment of it. He was awesome and can’t wait to book him for the wedding!!!!

A. Harris Photography 12

Benny · Married on 06/03/2018

Albert and his team were amazing. I contacted him in need of a photographer to capture my proposal to my now fiancé, at the Grand Floridian Resort in Orlando. Living in Texas, I was nervous about planning out such a special event from so far away from a location I've only been to a couple of times. Albert and his team walked me through everything from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He even sends you about 10 or 15 photos the day after your event to share with family and friends in social media. Would recommend them to anyone!!

• User7532219 · Recently married

Albert helped to make my proposal a moment we will always remember. He captured the moment perfectly and was amazing to work with. Albert helped work through every detail to ensure the best possible outcome for my plan. I was very pleased with how everything turned out.

Meredith · Married on 02/27/2018

Albert was amazing from the beginning and we are more than pleased with the results of our Elopement ceremony and reception! He makes you feel very comfortable and is very hands on. The entire process from the beginning was amazing - he contacted me back quickly and the planning was very easy. Albert also traveled to our reception location so we were able to get may locations and shots in the couple hours we had him! We can't say enough about how much we recommend Albert!

A. Harris Photography 13
    A. Harris Photography 14
    A. Harris Photography 15

Evan · Married on 12/30/2017

Albert is awesome! He helped me pick the perfect spot for a surprise proposal and the pictures turned out amazing! He was very flexible and listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure it happened. Highly recommend!!

Kas · Married on 12/02/2017

Albert was simply amazing. He worked with us on a tight time-table to make sure we got all the pictures that we wanted on the price that we could afford. In addition, he got our pictures back to us so fast! He shared a surprise preview with us of three or four pictures literally less than five minutes after we had left him so that we could share them online. He got the entire portfolio of pictures to us in three weeks. I've never heard of someone getting their wedding photos back that quickly. It was such a lovely Christmas present. Finally, I emailed him several days before Christmas, asking for one specific photo to use it as part of a Christmas present. I told him that I would really appreciate it if he could get it to me in time, but that I'd completely understand if he couldn't. He got it to me within two days of my request. Albert is kind and funny and helped a lot with motivating the people in my pictures. I would certainly recommend him to friend, family or stranger any day. He's amazing!

Arianne · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say anything better about Albert's photo booth who were at our wedding. Before the wedding, Albert worked with me to make the template for my wedding photo card. I am very picky and he handled it with professionalism and poise, making every tiny change until I deemed it perfect. The attendant at the wedding was professional and helpful, he even printed an extra photo of every set and put at my (bride's) seat! When I went to collect my things after the wedding, I was surprised to see all the photos that were waiting for me to look over! The props were great, the attendant was great, it was 100000% worth the money, my guests LOVED it!! I would give 5 million stars if I could. Thank you, Albert and team!!!

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

I met Albert a little over a year ago when he photographed me during an extremely somber moment in Orlando, Florida and he has been my "go to" photographer ever since. I've worked with Albert on several projects over the past year and truly couldn't be more pleased with his willingness to come on a moment's notice (if possible), willingness to make my visions come to fruition, and desire to ensure that I am 100% happy with the photos that I receive.

Recently, Albert traveled to Colorado Springs to photograph the wedding and reception of my BFF. This was my wedding gift to her. There were many specific photos that she wanted taken and Albert was able to check each and every one off of her list! The posed shots were also accompanied by many candid shots that captured the love, laughter, and happiness in the room. He even did a mini photo shoot of the Bride's son!

Needless to say, I truly couldn't be happier with the photos that Albert took (neither can the Bride and Groom!) and I cannot wait for our next chance to work on another project together in the future!!!

Tony · Married on 08/13/2017

Let me start by saying that I am very fortunate to have Albert take my surprise proposal. He reached out to me after he found out from another photographer that I was looking for one and he explained everything in detail. I looked at his experience and he is very qualified, I had seen he had done many proposals before. I decided to go with him, he truly cares about the people in his pictures, he gives you a questionnaire to fill out about the relationship which helps him understand the style of photos to take of us. Albert drove all the way to the beach where the proposal was going to be and he immediately started taking pictures. He truly went above and beyond my expectations that day. When my fiance and I chose our wedding venue we didn't even think twice to sign the contract with Albert for the wedding. He is extremely recommended.

Crystal · Married on 06/23/2017

The absolute best photographer! He was patience, excellent on response time and has an amazing talent in capturing all the best moments! Recommend him 1000%!!

Caleb · Married on 05/17/2017

This guy is AMAZING and we are super pleased with our photos. He is there every step of the way from the engagement to the grand exit of our wedding. I'm usually crazy and picky but this guy keeps tabs on everything! I usually don't like photos but Albert knows how to pose us in a way it was natural and made it super fun which I never expected. His personality was also the big reason because other photographers were very cold while he was warm and made us feel comfy from day 1. I can gladly say I have no reservations about hiring this guy!

• Y

Yudelkis · Married on 04/15/2017

Albert is AMAZING!!! From the moment my fiancé and I meet Albert he was VERY sweet, patience, knowledgeable and shows you how to pose if you've never done a photo shoot before. We had him for both our engagement pictures and our wedding day and he captured the most BEAUTIFUL pictures you can ever imagine!! If you are looking for a photographer to capture your special day I recommend Albert! You won't regret it! HE IS THE BEST!!

Lynette · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband hired Albert to photograph his surprise proposal to me last January. Albert made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire shoot. Once we received the final photos from him, we were very impressed. He captured the emotions of the day beautifully. Because we were so happy with his work, we decided to hire him to shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding on April 8th. Albert made us feel so special throughout all of our wedding festivities and was great about capturing those candid moments. And best of all, he's very active on social media, so he's quick to post sneak peeks of your event for family and friends to see. I have no reservations about recommending Albert.

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2017

Albert was fantastic! We hired Albert for the Photo-booth at our wedding and he created a custom frame. Everyone in the shot was happy to receive their own print, a 4x6, with the three pictures on it. These were a hit and definitely more convenient than the traditional photo strip. Guests were also able to text the image to their phones immediately after, making them immediately available for social sharing. I highly recommend Albert for your event or Wedding!

Jason · Married on 12/30/2016

Albert and his team are AMAZING! Easy to work with. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable the entire time. Never had to worry if they were getting the right shots, cause they took hundreds of shots. So glad we decided to do a professional for our photos and memories. We will cherish these for years to come!