A Happily Ever After Floral Reviews

A Happily Ever After Floral 5
  • Blake

Blake Lewis · Getting married on 03/29/2020

The Only Florist I'll Recommend

I should start with the fact that her prices are so good that I'm having double the amount of flowers at my wedding than I thought I could afford. Kristen is the kindest, most professional, flexible and accommodating person I've worked with in the industry. You can tell she loves what she does and she's very talented with it. She's taking time out of her schedule where should could be booking another client just to give me a preview of what we've discussed because I do better with visuals than reading about what we plan in writing. She's a saint and I'm thrilled to have her on my vendor list.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Elaine · Married on 10/13/2019

Experienced and Knowledgeable!

Our experience with Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral was amazing! She is such a sweet person, and it's apparent she loves what she does. I went in with a couple pictures from Pinterest and she was able to give suggestions (and examples of previous work) which turned out even better than my inspiration pictures. Kristin was prompt with delivery on our wedding day, and partners with a local charity to donate the flowers to nursing homes. I would absolutely recommend Kristin and her team to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and experienced florist!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Florist!!!!

Kristin was a dream to work with leading up to and on our big day! I was blown away by her creativity and professionalism. She easily understood exactly what I wanted and executed everything perfectly the day of the wedding. All of my referrals will go to A Happily Ever After Floral and I will not hesitate to use Kristin again in the future!

A Happily Ever After Floral 6
    A Happily Ever After Floral 7
    A Happily Ever After Floral 8
    A Happily Ever After Floral 9
    A Happily Ever After Floral 10
    A Happily Ever After Floral 11
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Diana Plaaten · Married on 09/15/2019

Customer service, talent, and vision can't be matched!

Kristin is without a doubt the best wedding florist in NE Florida. She was so helpful, kind, and gracious right from the beginning and she has a real gift for understanding your vision right away. I so appreciated her experience and knowledge as we navigated our planning together. The arrangements she created were absolute knockouts and got tons of compliments. I knew to expect something really special because her work is incredible but she surpassed even my already high expectations! I don't have enough superlatives for her!

A Happily Ever After Floral 12
    A Happily Ever After Floral 13
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Spivack · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers made effortless by A Happily Ever After Floral

I can't say enough great things about Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral. As this was our oldest child's wedding, we didn't know what to expect. She made the process so easy and enjoyable.

We didn't even formally meet until the wedding day. Kristin was kind enough to do a remote meeting over the computer and go over what we wanted for the flowers. She even made suggestions that would help us keep the flowers within our budget.

On the wedding day, she not only showed up at two different locations to take care of the flowers, but she helped our wedding coordinator out when they were setting up the wedding, and she made sure the flowers were taken from the wedding to the reception area. (I never even noticed they were moved).

We received so many compliments on the flowers for the big day. The beautiful flowers and Kristin turned a pretty location and a happy event into something beautiful and magical!!!

A Happily Ever After Floral 14
    A Happily Ever After Floral 15
    A Happily Ever After Floral 16
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Kirsten · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

We were in love with our flowers! We got many compliments and everything exceeded our expectations! Kristen was very responsive and flexible. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Debra Hendershott · Married on 05/05/2019

Breathtaking

Amazing how they brought my vision to life pulling together our favorite flowers and bridal colors. Our bouquets were simply breathtaking.

A Happily Ever After Floral 17
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Brooke Pollett · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent!

I can’t say enough about how in love I was with my wedding flowers! I really wasn’t sure completely what I wanted at our first meeting but she was so easy to work with and made sure we covered every detail. She made sure everything was set up beautifully on my wedding day so I didn’t have to do a thing. Would 100% recommend!!

A Happily Ever After Floral 18
    A Happily Ever After Floral 23
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Alexandra · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience

I am blown away with how gorgeous the flowers were for my wedding. I keep looking at my bouquet and am in shock. The bridesmaid bouquets were soooo amazing as well. Kristin is phenomenal. I will recommend A Happily Ever After Floral in the future.

A Happily Ever After Floral 24
    Sent on 01/22/2019

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Thrilled you loved your bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets!! My team and I had so much fun creating gorgeous floral arrangements for you!! Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you all the best. -Kristin
  • Lidia

Lidia Rodriguez · Married on 01/05/2019

No words can express my love and gratitude

Kristin is one of the nicest, most beautiful human beings I’ve ever met. I’ve been going through a difficult family matter and ended up throwing a wedding together in less than 3 months. With how last minute it was, it was a miracle that Kristin was available for my big day. She did my sister‘s wedding a couple years ago and I knew I needed to have her as my florist. She was so kind and sensitive towards our family situation and agreed to do our wedding.

What was supposed to be “simple centerpieces” in my head looked so elegant when she brought them to life the day of. She ended up having trouble lighting the candles because of the wind and stopped by her house (which was thankfully nearby!) and got her battery candles to replace the real candles. The “venue” (my dad’s unfinished property) ended up only having murky well water, which I didn’t even consider she may need access to water, so she went across the street to the gas station to buy jugs of water to fill the centerpieces.

I didn’t take any pictures of the centerpieces, I wish I had. BUT - I do have about a million with my bouquet! Which I seriously cried after she delivered it to me. I was blown away by its beauty.

Kristin went absolutely above and beyond my expectations and I can never thank her enough for helping make my wedding SO amazing.

Thank you Kristin, this review doesn’t even begin to express how grateful I am that you were apart of our wedding day. ❤️

A Happily Ever After Floral 25
    A Happily Ever After Floral 30
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Denise Lewis · Married on 11/25/2018

Five star experience

Thank you Kristin, for the gorgeous flower arrangements you created for my daughter's wedding. The table decorations were simple elegance - exactly what she wanted, bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, and the bridal bouquet was stunning. We could not have had a better "floral" experience and you were a joy to work with! I appreciate how patient and understanding you were when my daughter changed her mind about colors and flowers. So glad we found you and I highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral! I will be calling you soon for the 2019 wedding we are now planning!
    Denise, grateful mother of the bride

Sent on 12/02/2018

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Jubani wedding

Kristin is amazing!!! Show her any style or idea you have and she’ll make it come to life. I absolutely loved working with her.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cheryl Carter · Married on 10/13/2018

beautiful flowers plus caring and professional

If you are looking for the most wonderful florist for a wedding in the Jacksonville area, Kristen, the owner of A Happily Ever After Floral, is the florist for you. From the first time I called Kristen, she made me feel comfortable and at ease with all of my questions—and from that first conversation on, she always answered my calls. She was professional, kind, caring, and listened to every detail—actually writing them down in her notebook.

When my Daughter-in-Law and I met with Kristen to finalize everything, we shared pictures and ideas, and she assured us that everything would be perfect—and it was. We were looking for a theme using succulents, and Kristen made this dream a reality, with succulent-based bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, groomsmen’s boutonnieres, and the reception favors at each place-setting. Not only was she skilled, with great service, but she helped make our budget work—as an example, the greenery for the bridal-arch was repurposed for the reception.

You can tell that Kristen loves what she does, and she does it so well. On the wedding day, she was there personally delivering the bridal bouquets, the table favors, and pinning the succulent boutonnieres on the groomsmen, telling each of them about the rules for succulents so they would make it to the photos (they made it). This personal touch helped make that pinning a special time for us, the parents of the groom.

If you are in the Jacksonville area and in need of a florist who has the rare combination of skill and caring, contact Kristen at A Happily Ever After Floral.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marie · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend

Kristin with A Happily Ever After Floral is amazing. Not only are the florals gorgeous but her and her team are professional and joy to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Kristin is wonderful to work with, and perfect doesn't even begin to describes the flowers she arranged for me. Any thought I had in my mind about how great they would be, she surpassed that. Highly highly highly recommended. She not only did the flowers for my spring wedding, she also did the flowers for my sister's fall wedding. Couldn't say enough great things about this company!

A Happily Ever After Floral 31
    A Happily Ever After Floral 32
    A Happily Ever After Floral 33
    A Happily Ever After Floral 34
    Sent on 05/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristin's flowers were absolutely stunning, she did our bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, isle pieces, floral piece over the four-post pergola, and some greenery over our chandelier. You kind of forget what you ask for 6 months prior to what you get so I was excited to see the surprise! Right when she walked it - I was blown away! She puts an incredible amount of effort into every detail and really listens to what the bride wants. She was also quick to respond and even stayed after the ceremony to help my wedding planners repurpose all of the flowers in the reception area that were used for the ceremony. Below are some pictures, although I don't have too many professional ones back yet - I will add them when I get the rest! I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral!!

A Happily Ever After Floral 35
    A Happily Ever After Floral 36
    A Happily Ever After Floral 37
    Sent on 03/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding look no further. Kristin is a professional at what she does & it shows in her work. She listened to vision & didn’t try to change a think. I loved everything the bouquets, cocktail flowers & reception flowers. Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!!!

A Happily Ever After Floral 38
    A Happily Ever After Floral 39
    A Happily Ever After Floral 40
    Sent on 02/14/2018

Tessa · Married on 11/26/2017

Kristin is so sweet and so unbelievably talented. She was so accommodating and listened to everything little thing we wanted, even when we changed our minds multiple times. No detail or decision was made without running it by us first. My centerpieces were so much bigger than I thought they’d be (that’s a good thing), my bouquet was more than anything I could’ve dreamed of. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to have her do my wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

Yes, Yes, Yes, I absolutely recommend A Happily Ever After Floral! Kristin took my daughter's ideas and budget and created a magically, beautiful design for her wedding. Everyone raved about the flowers including venue employees who were wowed by their beauty. Because I'm a very visual person, Kristin created a mock-up at the venue so I could see what the flowers would look like in the reception space, what a brilliant idea!!! I will definitely use Kristin again and confidently recommend her for anyone looking for floral design!

A Happily Ever After Floral 41
    Sent on 12/11/2017

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Mary,
    We loved being a part of Tricia's wedding!! We were thrilled with how her floral arrangements turned out and hercolor palet was a designer's dream to work with. Thank you for allowing us the responsibility of creating brilliant floral arrangements for her wedding. Wishing your daughter & son-in-law "a happily ever after"...

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristin was so friendly and helpful. The flowers for our daughter’s wedding were so beautiful. She went above and beyond and made this occasion so special. I would highly recommend her.

A Happily Ever After Floral 42
    A Happily Ever After Floral 43
    A Happily Ever After Floral 44
    Sent on 12/16/2017

Luanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Kristin at A Happily Ever After Floral was a dream come true! She helped us choose the perfect flowers for my daughter's wedding. The colors were absolutely incredible and the bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful than we had imagined. Our wedding took place just 6 days after Hurricane Irma and miraculously Kristin pulled it all together without a single problem. She was truly amazing!

A Happily Ever After Floral 45
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Lynette N · Married on 06/04/2017

Kristen at a Happily Ever After Floral was so much apart of our wedding planning we tried to invite her to stay! We were so nervous about picking a florist having heard the horror stories of flowers not as requested or cost significantly changing near the wedding day. When we met Kristen and described to her what we think we wanted she was so patient and listened to every random thought. She provide the best suggestions and ideas that an otherwise stressful event turned into something fun and exciting for us. We were able to establish a reasonable budget and a include a variety of flowers that worked with our cranberry and orange themed wedding. We married on June 4th at The Lodge and Club in Ponte Vedra. The flowers we so incredible we almost had to raffle them off to family and friends who wanted to take them home. We simply can't say enough nice things about this company and their ability to deliver as promised.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

We can't thank Kristin enough for everything she did on our wedding day. My wife had a specific vision for how she wanted the centerpieces to look and Kristin made them a reality. During our shortened cocktail hour, she was able to repurpose our ceremony flowers, bridesmaid bouquets, and aisle decor as part of the reception. We even had guests compliment her hard work and talent. She really went above and beyond for us, and we highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Anais · Married on 04/27/2017

Kristen is awesome!! Boy she had some patience with me! Lol she did such an awesome job and my centerpieces were gorgeous !!! From the floral centerpieces to the bouquets to the lanterns, she outdid herself and everything was perfect!! I recommend her a million times! I felt like I was in a fairy tale! Thank you so much Kristen for making these details for us so special!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Brittney · Married on 01/07/2017

Kristen was amazing to talk to and to help us discover the flowers that went with the theme of our wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable in wedding decor and all things floral. We had about 135 guests at our wedding and at least 30 of them asked who the florist was. It was stunning and surpassed our expectations.

The Martins