A Happily Ever After Floral Reviews

A Happily Ever After Floral 7
  • Blake

Blake Lewis · Getting married on 03/29/2020

The Only Florist I'll Recommend

I should start with the fact that her prices are so good that I'm having double the amount of flowers at my wedding than I thought I could afford. Kristen is the kindest, most professional, flexible and accommodating person I've worked with in the industry. You can tell she loves what she does and she's very talented with it. She's taking time out of her schedule where should could be booking another client just to give me a preview of what we've discussed because I do better with visuals than reading about what we plan in writing. She's a saint and I'm thrilled to have her on my vendor list.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Spivack · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers made effortless by A Happily Ever After Floral

I can't say enough great things about Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral. As this was our oldest child's wedding, we didn't know what to expect. She made the process so easy and enjoyable.

We didn't even formally meet until the wedding day. Kristin was kind enough to do a remote meeting over the computer and go over what we wanted for the flowers. She even made suggestions that would help us keep the flowers within our budget.

On the wedding day, she not only showed up at two different locations to take care of the flowers, but she helped our wedding coordinator out when they were setting up the wedding, and she made sure the flowers were taken from the wedding to the reception area. (I never even noticed they were moved).

We received so many compliments on the flowers for the big day. The beautiful flowers and Kristin turned a pretty location and a happy event into something beautiful and magical!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    A Happily Ever After Floral 14
    A Happily Ever After Floral 15
    A Happily Ever After Floral 16

Kirsten · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

We were in love with our flowers! We got many compliments and everything exceeded our expectations! Kristen was very responsive and flexible. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Debra Hendershott · Married on 05/05/2019

Breathtaking

Amazing how they brought my vision to life pulling together our favorite flowers and bridal colors. Our bouquets were simply breathtaking.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    A Happily Ever After Floral 17

Alexandra · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience

I am blown away with how gorgeous the flowers were for my wedding. I keep looking at my bouquet and am in shock. The bridesmaid bouquets were soooo amazing as well. Kristin is phenomenal. I will recommend A Happily Ever After Floral in the future.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    A Happily Ever After Floral 18

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Thrilled you loved your bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets!! My team and I had so much fun creating gorgeous floral arrangements for you!! Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you all the best. -Kristin

Denise Lewis · Married on 11/25/2018

Five star experience

Thank you Kristin, for the gorgeous flower arrangements you created for my daughter's wedding. The table decorations were simple elegance - exactly what she wanted, bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, and the bridal bouquet was stunning. We could not have had a better "floral" experience and you were a joy to work with! I appreciate how patient and understanding you were when my daughter changed her mind about colors and flowers. So glad we found you and I highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral! I will be calling you soon for the 2019 wedding we are now planning!
    Denise, grateful mother of the bride

Sent on 12/02/2018

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Jubani wedding

Kristin is amazing!!! Show her any style or idea you have and she’ll make it come to life. I absolutely loved working with her.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cheryl Carter · Married on 10/13/2018

beautiful flowers plus caring and professional

If you are looking for the most wonderful florist for a wedding in the Jacksonville area, Kristen, the owner of A Happily Ever After Floral, is the florist for you. From the first time I called Kristen, she made me feel comfortable and at ease with all of my questions—and from that first conversation on, she always answered my calls. She was professional, kind, caring, and listened to every detail—actually writing them down in her notebook.

When my Daughter-in-Law and I met with Kristen to finalize everything, we shared pictures and ideas, and she assured us that everything would be perfect—and it was. We were looking for a theme using succulents, and Kristen made this dream a reality, with succulent-based bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, groomsmen’s boutonnieres, and the reception favors at each place-setting. Not only was she skilled, with great service, but she helped make our budget work—as an example, the greenery for the bridal-arch was repurposed for the reception.

You can tell that Kristen loves what she does, and she does it so well. On the wedding day, she was there personally delivering the bridal bouquets, the table favors, and pinning the succulent boutonnieres on the groomsmen, telling each of them about the rules for succulents so they would make it to the photos (they made it). This personal touch helped make that pinning a special time for us, the parents of the groom.

If you are in the Jacksonville area and in need of a florist who has the rare combination of skill and caring, contact Kristen at A Happily Ever After Floral.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marie · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend

Kristin with A Happily Ever After Floral is amazing. Not only are the florals gorgeous but her and her team are professional and joy to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Kristin is wonderful to work with, and perfect doesn't even begin to describes the flowers she arranged for me. Any thought I had in my mind about how great they would be, she surpassed that. Highly highly highly recommended. She not only did the flowers for my spring wedding, she also did the flowers for my sister's fall wedding. Couldn't say enough great things about this company!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    A Happily Ever After Floral 19
    A Happily Ever After Floral 20
    A Happily Ever After Floral 21
    A Happily Ever After Floral 22

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristin's flowers were absolutely stunning, she did our bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, isle pieces, floral piece over the four-post pergola, and some greenery over our chandelier. You kind of forget what you ask for 6 months prior to what you get so I was excited to see the surprise! Right when she walked it - I was blown away! She puts an incredible amount of effort into every detail and really listens to what the bride wants. She was also quick to respond and even stayed after the ceremony to help my wedding planners repurpose all of the flowers in the reception area that were used for the ceremony. Below are some pictures, although I don't have too many professional ones back yet - I will add them when I get the rest! I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral!!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    A Happily Ever After Floral 23
    A Happily Ever After Floral 24
    A Happily Ever After Floral 25

Rebecca · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding look no further. Kristin is a professional at what she does & it shows in her work. She listened to vision & didn’t try to change a think. I loved everything the bouquets, cocktail flowers & reception flowers. Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    A Happily Ever After Floral 26
    A Happily Ever After Floral 27
    A Happily Ever After Floral 28

Tessa · Married on 11/26/2017

Kristin is so sweet and so unbelievably talented. She was so accommodating and listened to everything little thing we wanted, even when we changed our minds multiple times. No detail or decision was made without running it by us first. My centerpieces were so much bigger than I thought they’d be (that’s a good thing), my bouquet was more than anything I could’ve dreamed of. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to have her do my wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

Yes, Yes, Yes, I absolutely recommend A Happily Ever After Floral! Kristin took my daughter's ideas and budget and created a magically, beautiful design for her wedding. Everyone raved about the flowers including venue employees who were wowed by their beauty. Because I'm a very visual person, Kristin created a mock-up at the venue so I could see what the flowers would look like in the reception space, what a brilliant idea!!! I will definitely use Kristin again and confidently recommend her for anyone looking for floral design!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    A Happily Ever After Floral 29

Mary,
    We loved being a part of Tricia's wedding!! We were thrilled with how her floral arrangements turned out and hercolor palet was a designer's dream to work with. Thank you for allowing us the responsibility of creating brilliant floral arrangements for her wedding. Wishing your daughter & son-in-law "a happily ever after"...

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristin was so friendly and helpful. The flowers for our daughter’s wedding were so beautiful. She went above and beyond and made this occasion so special. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    A Happily Ever After Floral 30
    A Happily Ever After Floral 31
    A Happily Ever After Floral 32

Luanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Kristin at A Happily Ever After Floral was a dream come true! She helped us choose the perfect flowers for my daughter's wedding. The colors were absolutely incredible and the bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful than we had imagined. Our wedding took place just 6 days after Hurricane Irma and miraculously Kristin pulled it all together without a single problem. She was truly amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    A Happily Ever After Floral 33

Lynette N · Married on 06/04/2017

Kristen at a Happily Ever After Floral was so much apart of our wedding planning we tried to invite her to stay! We were so nervous about picking a florist having heard the horror stories of flowers not as requested or cost significantly changing near the wedding day. When we met Kristen and described to her what we think we wanted she was so patient and listened to every random thought. She provide the best suggestions and ideas that an otherwise stressful event turned into something fun and exciting for us. We were able to establish a reasonable budget and a include a variety of flowers that worked with our cranberry and orange themed wedding. We married on June 4th at The Lodge and Club in Ponte Vedra. The flowers we so incredible we almost had to raffle them off to family and friends who wanted to take them home. We simply can't say enough nice things about this company and their ability to deliver as promised.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

We can't thank Kristin enough for everything she did on our wedding day. My wife had a specific vision for how she wanted the centerpieces to look and Kristin made them a reality. During our shortened cocktail hour, she was able to repurpose our ceremony flowers, bridesmaid bouquets, and aisle decor as part of the reception. We even had guests compliment her hard work and talent. She really went above and beyond for us, and we highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Anais · Married on 04/27/2017

Kristen is awesome!! Boy she had some patience with me! Lol she did such an awesome job and my centerpieces were gorgeous !!! From the floral centerpieces to the bouquets to the lanterns, she outdid herself and everything was perfect!! I recommend her a million times! I felt like I was in a fairy tale! Thank you so much Kristen for making these details for us so special!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Brittney · Married on 01/07/2017

Kristen was amazing to talk to and to help us discover the flowers that went with the theme of our wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable in wedding decor and all things floral. We had about 135 guests at our wedding and at least 30 of them asked who the florist was. It was stunning and surpassed our expectations.

The Martins

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jaime · Married on 11/25/2016

I am clueless about floral arrangements, but Kristin eased my worries and knew exactly how to create an arrangement that blew me away at my wedding. She really knows her flowers and how to piece them together. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/19/2016

So great!!!! Kristin is such a gem and she did such a beautiful job on our flowers for our ceremony! I would recommend her a million times over! She is so sweet and she tried to make things so convenient for us. She took my ideas and added on with some of her own, she is very knowledgeable.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • W

Winnie · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristin is PHENOMENAL! She is such a sweetheart to work with, and very talented. I am not creative at all, so when it was time to come up with floral arrangements for my wedding, I was lost! I looked on Pinterest for ideas for my bouquet and for boutonnieres, but still had no idea what to ask for in terms of other arrangements. My husband and I met with Kristin and talked with her about our vision for the wedding, as well as how many arrangements we needed, but we relied on Kristin's expertise to create the final work. Oh. My. Gosh. They were absolutely STUNNING! In addition to the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and centerpieces, Kristin arranged two beautiful outdoor arrangements and an amazing decoration for our cake. Her arrangements were the perfect touch to our wedding. My husband and I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a florist for their special day.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kellie · Married on 10/21/2016

A florist was one of the last vendors that I booked and I was so nervous about how my flowers would turn out. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get across the look that I wanted and the feel of the flowers. It was especially hard because you really don't know how the flowers are going to turn out since you won't see them until the day of. Let me tell you, Kristin at A Happily Ever After Floral knocked it out of the park. She got EXACTLY what I was envisioning in my head and really made my wedding dream come to life with her arrangements. I was so incredibly happy and just bursting with joy when I saw our bouquets because they were PERFECT as were all our centerpieces and other arrangements. I don't know how she was able to see inside my head because I know I wasn't explaining it well and I was very anxious about it all... she must just be that good at her job :) The flowers were honestly my favorite part of the wedding because they were just so gorgeous. Kristin - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kelli,

We are Thrilled that you loved your flowers.!! While we were designing & arranging your flowers, people were exclaiming how much they loved your flower combination with the blush, burgundy and mauve. As for knowing what you wanted, you did a fantastic job of supplying me with photos of your general vision. It takes years of experience, love of my job and a few prayers to make it all come together. It makes my heart happy to hear how much you enjoyed your wedding and floral designs. We all wish you a wonderful & happy marriage.

- Kristin