A Happily Ever After Floral Reviews

121 Reviews for A Happily Ever After Floral

• Taylor

Taylor Antoinette Ruiz · Married on 11/14/2020

The best flowers.

I didn't think I would care so much about flowers until I had my first consultation with Kristin. She had already worked with family before so I knew they would be beautiful. What she made for my wedding was beyond what I could of ever imagined, She was always available when something needed to be changed and handled on my questions! She really is who you need for all things floral.

Sent on 01/05/2021

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Taylor, we loved working with you and creating your floral arrangements. I had so much fun getting to know you and be part of your special day. Thank you for allowing us to create something beautiful for you!!

Laura · Married on 10/03/2020

The most beautiful floral ever!

We cannot say enough how blown away we were with our flowers. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the floral was, and honestly at first I thought a picture I saw of the bridesmaids bouquet was the bridal bouquet! They were so beautiful, and when I saw my bouquet it was more beautiful than I could've imagined. We also rented a hexagon arch backdrop from Kristin, and she did a beautiful floral arrangement on there, as well. She was excellent to work with throughout the whole process - so attentive, a true floral expert (which was helpful since I don't know anything about flowers), and helpful in helping us pick the most beautiful for the best value for a bride on a budget. She also helped us repurpose the arch floral for our Sweetheart table after! Kristin was so friendly, and flexible as well when it came to the changes we had to make as a result of the pandemic. We definitely picked the right florist, and would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Dana · Married on 07/25/2020

Worth every penny!

Kristin was wonderful and spent a lot of time making sure my wedding was beautiful. The flowers were stunning and people kept commenting on how it was the most beautiful bouquet they’d ever seen.

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby Paquet · Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful flowers

Kristen was so sweet and really helped bring my ideas to life in flower form. I really loved all the bouquets and the centerpieces were beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2020

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Shelby, we are thrilled you loved your floral arrangements. We had so much fun designing with your floral colors and working with you & your hubby in the design concept. ❤️ Congratulations and wishing you both a long & happy marriage!!
  • Blake

Blake Lewis · Married on 06/14/2020

The Only Florist I'll Recommend

I should start with the fact that her prices are so good that I'm having double the amount of flowers at my wedding than I thought I could afford. Kristen is the kindest, most professional, flexible and accommodating person I've worked with in the industry. You can tell she loves what she does and she's very talented with it. She's taking time out of her schedule where should could be booking another client just to give me a preview of what we've discussed because I do better with visuals than reading about what we plan in writing. She's a saint and I'm thrilled to have her on my vendor list.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia Diaz · Married on 02/22/2020

The best florist in Northern Florida!

A Happily Ever After Florist are truly amazing. Believe me when I say every one of my guests and other vendors could not stop complimenting me on how beautiful my flowers were. And the owner Kristin was an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 02/23/2020

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Natalia, We had so much fun designing your flowers!! We loved your venue in Gainesville with the garden setting. The hanging flowers from the venue's arch was a dream to create. Thank you for your kind words. We wish you all the best!! -Kristin

Christina Amoriello · Married on 01/17/2020

Fairytale Views

Kristin is incredibly knowledgable about everything involving florals!! I showed her my "look book" of what I wanted for our wedding and she created everything to be exactly how I wanted. She is super sweet and makes sure everything is perfect. My wedding looked like a fairytale thanks to her and I would choose her for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 03/02/2020

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Christina, Thank you for the floral praise!! We are so happy with your wedding at the Barn at Cottonwood Ranch. It was such a windy day, but we made sure your flowers stayed put. I'm thrilled you loved everything!! Wishing you all the best.

Chelsea Navarro · Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely amazing florist!!

Kristin was INCREDIBLE!! She offered the best advice and the perfect amount of options to help us bring our floral vision to life. She was flexible and so easy to work with. Our wedding day florals were absolutely beautiful! Kristin is so sweet and it was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 02/26/2020

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Chelsea, We LOVED your airy garden like florals in white with greenery design. You were a joy to work with. The White Room in St Augustine is always a wonderful venue to work and design at. Thank you for your sweet words and photos!! -Kristin

Emily Pregmon · Married on 12/28/2019

Pregmon/Williams Wedding December 2019

For my daughter's December 2019 wedding, she left most of the planning to her mother in law and me (Mom). The only thing she worried about (aside from the venue) was flowers. She knew what she wanted when it came to flowers. My daughter, Emily, explained her vision via Facetime to Kristen, and she NAILED IT! I wasn't quite sure what my daughter was talking about, but Kristen speaks bride, and she helped to make the wedding beautiful! I would highly recommend Happily Ever After - great value for the service and quality.

Sent on 07/20/2020

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words!! You made my day and we are thrilled Emily loved her flowers. It was a pleasure to work with all of your ladies on the wedding. Thank you again for the wonderful review and photos!!

Elaine · Married on 10/13/2019

Experienced and Knowledgeable!

Our experience with Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral was amazing! She is such a sweet person, and it's apparent she loves what she does. I went in with a couple pictures from Pinterest and she was able to give suggestions (and examples of previous work) which turned out even better than my inspiration pictures. Kristin was prompt with delivery on our wedding day, and partners with a local charity to donate the flowers to nursing homes. I would absolutely recommend Kristin and her team to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and experienced florist!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Florist!!!!

Kristin was a dream to work with leading up to and on our big day! I was blown away by her creativity and professionalism. She easily understood exactly what I wanted and executed everything perfectly the day of the wedding. All of my referrals will go to A Happily Ever After Floral and I will not hesitate to use Kristin again in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Diana Plaaten · Married on 09/15/2019

Customer service, talent, and vision can't be matched!

Kristin is without a doubt the best wedding florist in NE Florida. She was so helpful, kind, and gracious right from the beginning and she has a real gift for understanding your vision right away. I so appreciated her experience and knowledge as we navigated our planning together. The arrangements she created were absolute knockouts and got tons of compliments. I knew to expect something really special because her work is incredible but she surpassed even my already high expectations! I don't have enough superlatives for her!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Spivack · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers made effortless by A Happily Ever After Floral

I can't say enough great things about Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral. As this was our oldest child's wedding, we didn't know what to expect. She made the process so easy and enjoyable.

We didn't even formally meet until the wedding day. Kristin was kind enough to do a remote meeting over the computer and go over what we wanted for the flowers. She even made suggestions that would help us keep the flowers within our budget.

On the wedding day, she not only showed up at two different locations to take care of the flowers, but she helped our wedding coordinator out when they were setting up the wedding, and she made sure the flowers were taken from the wedding to the reception area. (I never even noticed they were moved).

We received so many compliments on the flowers for the big day. The beautiful flowers and Kristin turned a pretty location and a happy event into something beautiful and magical!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kirsten · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

We were in love with our flowers! We got many compliments and everything exceeded our expectations! Kristen was very responsive and flexible. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Debra Hendershott · Married on 05/05/2019

Breathtaking

Amazing how they brought my vision to life pulling together our favorite flowers and bridal colors. Our bouquets were simply breathtaking.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Brooke Pollett · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent!

I can’t say enough about how in love I was with my wedding flowers! I really wasn’t sure completely what I wanted at our first meeting but she was so easy to work with and made sure we covered every detail. She made sure everything was set up beautifully on my wedding day so I didn’t have to do a thing. Would 100% recommend!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Alexandra · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience

I am blown away with how gorgeous the flowers were for my wedding. I keep looking at my bouquet and am in shock. The bridesmaid bouquets were soooo amazing as well. Kristin is phenomenal. I will recommend A Happily Ever After Floral in the future.

Sent on 01/22/2019

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Thrilled you loved your bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets!! My team and I had so much fun creating gorgeous floral arrangements for you!! Thank you for your kind words. Wishing you all the best. -Kristin
  • Lidia

Lidia Rodriguez · Married on 01/05/2019

No words can express my love and gratitude

Kristin is one of the nicest, most beautiful human beings I’ve ever met. I’ve been going through a difficult family matter and ended up throwing a wedding together in less than 3 months. With how last minute it was, it was a miracle that Kristin was available for my big day. She did my sister‘s wedding a couple years ago and I knew I needed to have her as my florist. She was so kind and sensitive towards our family situation and agreed to do our wedding.

What was supposed to be “simple centerpieces” in my head looked so elegant when she brought them to life the day of. She ended up having trouble lighting the candles because of the wind and stopped by her house (which was thankfully nearby!) and got her battery candles to replace the real candles. The “venue” (my dad’s unfinished property) ended up only having murky well water, which I didn’t even consider she may need access to water, so she went across the street to the gas station to buy jugs of water to fill the centerpieces.

I didn’t take any pictures of the centerpieces, I wish I had. BUT - I do have about a million with my bouquet! Which I seriously cried after she delivered it to me. I was blown away by its beauty.

Kristin went absolutely above and beyond my expectations and I can never thank her enough for helping make my wedding SO amazing.

Thank you Kristin, this review doesn’t even begin to express how grateful I am that you were apart of our wedding day. ❤️

Sent on 02/27/2019

Denise Lewis · Married on 11/25/2018

Five star experience

Thank you Kristin, for the gorgeous flower arrangements you created for my daughter's wedding. The table decorations were simple elegance - exactly what she wanted, bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, and the bridal bouquet was stunning. We could not have had a better "floral" experience and you were a joy to work with! I appreciate how patient and understanding you were when my daughter changed her mind about colors and flowers. So glad we found you and I highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral! I will be calling you soon for the 2019 wedding we are now planning!
    Denise, grateful mother of the bride

Sent on 12/02/2018

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Jubani wedding

Kristin is amazing!!! Show her any style or idea you have and she’ll make it come to life. I absolutely loved working with her.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cheryl Carter · Married on 10/13/2018

beautiful flowers plus caring and professional

If you are looking for the most wonderful florist for a wedding in the Jacksonville area, Kristen, the owner of A Happily Ever After Floral, is the florist for you. From the first time I called Kristen, she made me feel comfortable and at ease with all of my questions—and from that first conversation on, she always answered my calls. She was professional, kind, caring, and listened to every detail—actually writing them down in her notebook.

When my Daughter-in-Law and I met with Kristen to finalize everything, we shared pictures and ideas, and she assured us that everything would be perfect—and it was. We were looking for a theme using succulents, and Kristen made this dream a reality, with succulent-based bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, groomsmen’s boutonnieres, and the reception favors at each place-setting. Not only was she skilled, with great service, but she helped make our budget work—as an example, the greenery for the bridal-arch was repurposed for the reception.

You can tell that Kristen loves what she does, and she does it so well. On the wedding day, she was there personally delivering the bridal bouquets, the table favors, and pinning the succulent boutonnieres on the groomsmen, telling each of them about the rules for succulents so they would make it to the photos (they made it). This personal touch helped make that pinning a special time for us, the parents of the groom.

If you are in the Jacksonville area and in need of a florist who has the rare combination of skill and caring, contact Kristen at A Happily Ever After Floral.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marie · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend

Kristin with A Happily Ever After Floral is amazing. Not only are the florals gorgeous but her and her team are professional and joy to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Kristin is wonderful to work with, and perfect doesn't even begin to describes the flowers she arranged for me. Any thought I had in my mind about how great they would be, she surpassed that. Highly highly highly recommended. She not only did the flowers for my spring wedding, she also did the flowers for my sister's fall wedding. Couldn't say enough great things about this company!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristin's flowers were absolutely stunning, she did our bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, isle pieces, floral piece over the four-post pergola, and some greenery over our chandelier. You kind of forget what you ask for 6 months prior to what you get so I was excited to see the surprise! Right when she walked it - I was blown away! She puts an incredible amount of effort into every detail and really listens to what the bride wants. She was also quick to respond and even stayed after the ceremony to help my wedding planners repurpose all of the flowers in the reception area that were used for the ceremony. Below are some pictures, although I don't have too many professional ones back yet - I will add them when I get the rest! I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral!!

Sent on 03/26/2018