A Happily Ever After Floral Reviews

98 Reviews for A Happily Ever After Floral

98 A Happily Ever After Floral Reviews

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Jubani wedding

Kristin is amazing!!! Show her any style or idea you have and she’ll make it come to life. I absolutely loved working with her.

Marie · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend

Kristin with A Happily Ever After Floral is amazing. Not only are the florals gorgeous but her and her team are professional and joy to work with.

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Kristin is wonderful to work with, and perfect doesn't even begin to describes the flowers she arranged for me. Any thought I had in my mind about how great they would be, she surpassed that. Highly highly highly recommended. She not only did the flowers for my spring wedding, she also did the flowers for my sister's fall wedding. Couldn't say enough great things about this company!

A Happily Ever After Floral 2
    A Happily Ever After Floral 3
    A Happily Ever After Floral 4
    A Happily Ever After Floral 5

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristin's flowers were absolutely stunning, she did our bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces, isle pieces, floral piece over the four-post pergola, and some greenery over our chandelier. You kind of forget what you ask for 6 months prior to what you get so I was excited to see the surprise! Right when she walked it - I was blown away! She puts an incredible amount of effort into every detail and really listens to what the bride wants. She was also quick to respond and even stayed after the ceremony to help my wedding planners repurpose all of the flowers in the reception area that were used for the ceremony. Below are some pictures, although I don't have too many professional ones back yet - I will add them when I get the rest! I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Floral!!

A Happily Ever After Floral 6
    A Happily Ever After Floral 7
    A Happily Ever After Floral 8

Rebecca · Married on 02/10/2018

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding look no further. Kristin is a professional at what she does & it shows in her work. She listened to vision & didn’t try to change a think. I loved everything the bouquets, cocktail flowers & reception flowers. Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful!!!

A Happily Ever After Floral 9
    A Happily Ever After Floral 10
    A Happily Ever After Floral 11

Tessa · Married on 11/26/2017

Kristin is so sweet and so unbelievably talented. She was so accommodating and listened to everything little thing we wanted, even when we changed our minds multiple times. No detail or decision was made without running it by us first. My centerpieces were so much bigger than I thought they’d be (that’s a good thing), my bouquet was more than anything I could’ve dreamed of. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to have her do my wedding.

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristin was so friendly and helpful. The flowers for our daughter’s wedding were so beautiful. She went above and beyond and made this occasion so special. I would highly recommend her.

A Happily Ever After Floral 12
    A Happily Ever After Floral 13
    A Happily Ever After Floral 14

Luanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Kristin at A Happily Ever After Floral was a dream come true! She helped us choose the perfect flowers for my daughter's wedding. The colors were absolutely incredible and the bouquets and arrangements were even more beautiful than we had imagined. Our wedding took place just 6 days after Hurricane Irma and miraculously Kristin pulled it all together without a single problem. She was truly amazing!

A Happily Ever After Floral 15

Lynette N · Married on 06/04/2017

Kristen at a Happily Ever After Floral was so much apart of our wedding planning we tried to invite her to stay! We were so nervous about picking a florist having heard the horror stories of flowers not as requested or cost significantly changing near the wedding day. When we met Kristen and described to her what we think we wanted she was so patient and listened to every random thought. She provide the best suggestions and ideas that an otherwise stressful event turned into something fun and exciting for us. We were able to establish a reasonable budget and a include a variety of flowers that worked with our cranberry and orange themed wedding. We married on June 4th at The Lodge and Club in Ponte Vedra. The flowers we so incredible we almost had to raffle them off to family and friends who wanted to take them home. We simply can't say enough nice things about this company and their ability to deliver as promised.

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

We can't thank Kristin enough for everything she did on our wedding day. My wife had a specific vision for how she wanted the centerpieces to look and Kristin made them a reality. During our shortened cocktail hour, she was able to repurpose our ceremony flowers, bridesmaid bouquets, and aisle decor as part of the reception. We even had guests compliment her hard work and talent. She really went above and beyond for us, and we highly recommend her services to anyone.

Anais · Married on 04/27/2017

Kristen is awesome!! Boy she had some patience with me! Lol she did such an awesome job and my centerpieces were gorgeous !!! From the floral centerpieces to the bouquets to the lanterns, she outdid herself and everything was perfect!! I recommend her a million times! I felt like I was in a fairy tale! Thank you so much Kristen for making these details for us so special!

Brittney · Married on 01/07/2017

Kristen was amazing to talk to and to help us discover the flowers that went with the theme of our wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable in wedding decor and all things floral. We had about 135 guests at our wedding and at least 30 of them asked who the florist was. It was stunning and surpassed our expectations.

The Martins

Jaime · Married on 11/25/2016

I am clueless about floral arrangements, but Kristin eased my worries and knew exactly how to create an arrangement that blew me away at my wedding. She really knows her flowers and how to piece them together. I could not have been happier.

Caitlin · Married on 11/19/2016

So great!!!! Kristin is such a gem and she did such a beautiful job on our flowers for our ceremony! I would recommend her a million times over! She is so sweet and she tried to make things so convenient for us. She took my ideas and added on with some of her own, she is very knowledgeable.

• W

Winnie · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristin is PHENOMENAL! She is such a sweetheart to work with, and very talented. I am not creative at all, so when it was time to come up with floral arrangements for my wedding, I was lost! I looked on Pinterest for ideas for my bouquet and for boutonnieres, but still had no idea what to ask for in terms of other arrangements. My husband and I met with Kristin and talked with her about our vision for the wedding, as well as how many arrangements we needed, but we relied on Kristin's expertise to create the final work. Oh. My. Gosh. They were absolutely STUNNING! In addition to the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and centerpieces, Kristin arranged two beautiful outdoor arrangements and an amazing decoration for our cake. Her arrangements were the perfect touch to our wedding. My husband and I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a florist for their special day.

Kellie · Married on 10/21/2016

A florist was one of the last vendors that I booked and I was so nervous about how my flowers would turn out. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get across the look that I wanted and the feel of the flowers. It was especially hard because you really don't know how the flowers are going to turn out since you won't see them until the day of. Let me tell you, Kristin at A Happily Ever After Floral knocked it out of the park. She got EXACTLY what I was envisioning in my head and really made my wedding dream come to life with her arrangements. I was so incredibly happy and just bursting with joy when I saw our bouquets because they were PERFECT as were all our centerpieces and other arrangements. I don't know how she was able to see inside my head because I know I wasn't explaining it well and I was very anxious about it all... she must just be that good at her job :) The flowers were honestly my favorite part of the wedding because they were just so gorgeous. Kristin - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Kelli, We are Thrilled that you loved your flowers.!! While we were designing & arranging your flowers, people were exclaiming how much they loved your flower combination with the blush, burgundy and mauve. As for knowing what you wanted, you did a fantastic job of supplying me with photos of your general vision. It takes years of experience, love of my job and a few prayers to make it all come together. It makes my heart happy to hear how much you enjoyed your wedding and floral designs. We all wish you a wonderful & happy marriage. - Kristin

Ana · Married on 10/15/2016

where do I begin? after almost a year of planning I had one last final vendor to book. The flowers! I was getting super stressed and tired towards the end of planning and starting looking around and getting quotes from different florist in the area. I was even considering getting the flowers from a wholesale store and having a few friends assemble the arrangements the night before. Glad I dodged that bullet. I met with Kristen one morning before work for our first meeting. I brought pictures and gave her my vision. Even though our meeting was awesome, I still had to continue looking for the sake of giving myself options. Even when I mentioned we were still looking, her responses were so professional and made me feel comfortable.

She not only delivered exactly what she promised. It was more than I could have ever dreamed. She worked with my mother once we decided to book and accommodated to every request she had while still giving her expert advice. I wanted to cry when I saw my bouquet. My mother said she would choose Kristen at A Happily Ever After Floral all over again if she could.

When I got back form the honeymoon a few days ago I stopped by my parents house to see the huge floral arrangement's made it through the week. I sat down next to them and was able to name every single flower and plant. That is how well educated she is. Thank you Kristen. You floored us! We love you.

Sent on 10/25/2016

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Ana, Thank you so much for the floral praise!! My favorite moment of being part of your wedding was seeing your face when I delivered your bridal bouquet to you & your mom. Your face was glowing and you started to tear up and exclaimed how much you loved your flowers!! We put so much effort in finding the right shades of burgundy for you and making sure your floral vision was brought to life. We are beyond thrilled that you loved everything and wish you a beautiful life with your hubby!! Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/18/2016

Kristin Hendrix with A Happily Ever After Floral was absolutely phenomenal... she was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. What impressed us most were the few special requests we had and how she went above and beyond to ensure our wedding flowers were exactly what we envisioned with the special touches we wanted. We could not be happier with the service she provided... she truly helped make our wedding perfect!

Meaghan · Married on 06/11/2016

I had the time of my life working with Kristin on my wedding! She was AMAZING in every aspect of the word. I must have changed my order 2 or 3 times before finally deciding on the look I wanted for my flowers and reception, and she was absolutely so patient with me.
    I don't know a lot about different flowers so when it came time to picking them out with Kristin, I was incredibly overwhelmed and confused. Kristin took so much time working with me. The greatest decision I made? When it got down to it, I finally told her to 'put together whatever she thought was best with my colors.' When I got my bouquets, I cried. They were absolutely stunning.
    I was worried since I was so lax in making decisions as to how the reception would be decorated that it wouldn't turn out the way I envisioned in my head. But, when I walked in there to sneak a peak at it before the ceremony, it was the most beautiful room I had ever been in. I was so amazed at Kristin's work, and I am so glad I gave her such freedom in decorating the ballroom. I was complimented on my flowers all evening, and people asked if they could take some home. I would recommend her over and over again- great to work with and a true artist in her field!

Sent on 06/21/2016

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Meaghan, It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your mom! Thank you so much for the wonderful words. Your heartfelt response to your floral bouquets and centerpieces are what drive me and give me the greatest pleasure and satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I am thrilled that you loved all of the floral arrangements. I wish you & Peter a lifetime of happiness. -Kristin

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

There are not enough good things I could say about Kristin and her floral arrangements to do her justice! She was amazing to work with, a dream vendor! She answered all of our questions extremely fast and helped us pick the perfect floral arrangements for our day! Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful our flowers were weeks later! If you want to best for your wedding go to Kristin!

• Sara Horn

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kristin and A Happily Ever After Floral. She is absolutely fabulous and all our wedding flowers were perfection. Her follow-up, attention to detail, sweet personality and creativity make her the best! I am so glad we hired A Happily Every After Floral to make our dream day come true.

John · Married on 04/25/2016

My wife and I recently got married at The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island. We found A Happily Ever After Floral through wedding wire. We had been to numerous florists, and were less than impressed with their response times. Since they couldn't be bothered with silly things like quotes for potential clients, we reached out to Kristin. It was quickly apparent that her work blew everything we had seen prior out of the water. She was extremely personable and worked to put together what we were looking for instead of pushing her own views. Our venue offered a tasting day and Kristin showed up before us to put together a preview of everything we had chosen. It was beautiful and everything we had envisioned. On the special day everything went off without a hitch. The wrist corsages were delivered to the moms and grandmother in the bridal suite, and the boutonnieres likewise to my groomsmen. The pattern she created for the aisle was perfect and her professional team was quick to transport the flowers from outside into the reception. She was also very patient in waiting for the photographer to finish his work as he was using the arrangements in the shots. Everything was exactly what we wanted and then some. What flowers weren't taken home by guests, Kristin personally took to a local nursing home the next day to bring joy to the residents. We couldn't be happier we chose A Happily Ever After Floral and will recommend her to everyone we know. So glad she was part of our very special day!

Sent on 05/05/2016

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

John, It was so much fun working with you the groom this time around. You were so organized and on point with your planning. I am ecstatic that you & Lindsey loved your flowers! My team and I put a lot of love & hard work in your altar flowers and centerpieces. You two deserved the beautiful wedding that you planned and I am so happy we were a part of it! Thank you for letting us take some of the flowers to the nursing home after the wedding. They were absolutely blown away with your generosity. We wish you all the best and can't wait to see how your lives unfold. -Kristin

Kelli · Married on 04/23/2016

Kristin with A Happily Ever After Floral is literally the best! She is extremely sweet, professional ,knowledgeable, and friendly from the get go. I do not know anything about flowers and all of the different types of flowers out there. I literally showed up with a picture of the bridal bouquet that I fell in love with, no details or anything of the flowers in it, but she made it come to life! I showed her the picture and she could go through all of the flowers and know exactly what they are. She was so patient with me, meeting with her and going over all of the details she could tell I was getting confused and frustrated between trying to keep up and make decisions but also with my mother and grandmother in the background. Photos do not even do the flowers for my wedding justice. Just ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Take my word for it, don't second guess A Happily Ever After Floral with anything else, you will not regret it.

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2016

Kristin was such a pleasure to work with and I could not have been more happy with the flowers on my wedding day. She was so patient during the planning process, as I worked to pick flowers within my budget (keep in mind I know NOTHING about flowers). She made perfect recommendations! The icing on the cake was when the peonies I had ordered for my bouquet arrived and they were sub-par. Kristin immediately ordered similar flowers to replace them in the bouquet without me having to stress for a minute!

Sent on 04/26/2016

A Happily Ever After Floral's reply:

Michelle, I had so much fun designing your wedding flowers! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share in your special day. I was delighted with the greenery/floral swags we created over the windows for the covered bridge at The Keeler Property. I cannot wait to see photos of you and your bouquet. Wishing you and James many happy and wonderful years of marriage.