16 Reviews for A Great Ceremony with Steven Catena Ministries

16 A Great Ceremony with Steven Catena Ministries Reviews

Very professional and did a great job!!! My wife and I highly recommend Steve!!!

Profile Picture Rob, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was fantastic! He really made us feel relaxed and helped throughout the entire process. He went out of his way for us by driving to PA and we are truly grateful he did. He was very professional and made our ceremony perfect! I will be recommending him to everyone I know planning a wedding! Such a great guy!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The first time I contacted Steve, he got back to me in a timely matter. Steve answered any questions my husband and I had, and he made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We are more laid back type of people, and Steve matched our personalities. The day of the wedding, Steve arrived early, and spoke to both of us to calm any nerves we had. The ceremony was perfect, and the sand ceremony was beautiful. I would recommend Steve for your wedding, as he was very professional, and truly cared about your experience.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steven did a fantastic job performing our ceremony ,very professional and also eased our nerves on a hectic day, definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture User4802903, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was awesome and I would recommend him very highly for someone who is looking for an officiant. He answered all of my questions and was very easy to talk to. He was there early for our event and went above and beyond the call of duty. Our ceremony was perfect thanks to Steve and there is nothing he could have done better. Steve you made our wedding awesome! Thanks for everything, even the photos you took.

Profile Picture Kara, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We traveled from Mississippi to New Jersey to get married. It is not yet legal in our state. My wife and I were extremely grateful for the love and kindness.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Minister Steve was very polite and professional. He help use get through the whole ceremony without any issues. He knows how to make you laugh at just the right times just before you are about to cry in joy. Thank you Steve for everything it was a beautiful service and we loved the sand ceremony.

Profile Picture john, 7/27/14, 2 Reviews

Steve,
Thank you for making our wedding great. It was a pleasure to have you marry us. I hope you enjoyed it as well. We wish you and your family the best of luck and happiness. God bless and thank you once again for a great job.

Profile Picture James, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were looking for a simple ceremony for immediate members of the family and Steve was the perfect fit for our needs. He was extremely accommodating and took one less worry off our shoulders for our important day. Steve arrived early, had no problem staying later when things ran late and showed excellent professionalism and was very personable before and after the service. Most importantly to my wife and I was the ability to add personalized pledge to our children which was handled flawlessly.

Profile Picture User4115098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve Catena did a wonderful job performing our ceremony. Would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3701098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My new husband and I greatly appreciate all that Steven did for us for our recent wedding. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and a true professional. We enjoyed our time working with him and would definitely recommend him! Thank you for all you've done for us!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was amazing to work with! He has a great attitude and a good sense of humor!

Profile Picture christine, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great job helping with our wedding needs, we our extremely satisfied with Steven's services.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steven was very professional, accommodating. and flexible with our scheduling. He was very patient with us, when we experienced some delays before the start of the ceremony. I will recommend Steven to anyone who needs his services.

Profile Picture User3516939, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steve was very personable & professional- great experience!

Profile Picture User3359882, 2+ years ago, 1 Review