A Grand Event Tent & Event Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• F
    Fe Married on 10/16/2021

Vow Renewal

I reserved the chairs over a weekend...called to follow up..and it was very easy to pick up n drop off. Nice guyz that help to load the chairs in my truck
    Linda Married on 10/01/2021

A Positive Experience!

A Grand Event was wonderful! They provided excellent service from communicating with us to delivery and set up to pick up and carry away. Tables, chairs and linens were just as we ordered. Everything was clean and functional.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 05/30/2021

Gorgeous tent, easy to work with

These folks really know what they're doing. We had the most beautiful twinkle light tent-setup for our outdoor wedding, and it set the stage for an amazing day. Cannot highly enough recommend!
  • Yasmeen
    Yasmeen K. Married on 09/19/2020

Professional services

We had a great experience renting glasses, utensils, and plates for our wedding. No complaints!
    Denarin M. Married on 10/12/2019

Great Customer Service

I want to thank A Grand Event for providing me with all the table's & chairs that I needed to go with the tent, for my wedding. The wedding turned out to be a wonderful event.
    Jill Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent experience

We rented our wedding reception tent with a dance floor and bistro lighting through A Grand Event and the tent was perfect. Before placing our order, A Grand Event discussed various options with me and answered my numerous follow up questions. Everything was delivered on time and set up perfectly. It turned out just as we hoped.
  • Connie
    Connie Married on 08/10/2019

hire them!

Great job! very responsive, knew exactly what they were doing!
  • Meg
    Meg E. Married on 06/01/2019

Great speedy service

I was extremely happy with the staff and the rentals from A Grand Event. They helped me identify exactly what I needed and never tried to upsell. My wedding was perfect with their help!

A Grand Event Tent & Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Meg for the kind words! We try our best to make sure you are taken care of from start to finish and that you are getting exactly what you ask for. I wish you and your husband the best and I do hope to work with you again!
    Brittany M. Married on 12/22/2018

Responsive and great equipment

I can’t say enough about Kelly she was so helpful with my equipment rental needs. The ordering process went smoothly and the delivery crew were kind and helpful. Will definitely use them again!
    Barbara G. Married on 11/17/2018

Easy to work with and very flexible

GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH FROM THE VERY FIRST CALL, THEY WERE VERY FLEXIBLE WITH OUR LAST MINUTE CHANGES.
    Lisa Married on 06/02/2018
    Enjoyed working with A Grand Event. Very responsive communication and timely delivery. We would definitely use them again.
    Peta Married on 09/16/2017
    The process was easy. I inquired online and received an email the next day with pricing and contract along with pickup and drop off information.
    Christina Married on 08/05/2017
    Came on time, set up quickly, picked up on time, and a broke down quickly! They were wonderful to work with. Easy to communicate with! Called before they arrived too! They were great!!
    Medina Married on 06/24/2017
    Accommodating above and beyond . . . easy to work with. Friendly and professional. I was so nervous but they made it very seamless. The set up was beautiful. Everyone commented on how nice the tent was. The tables and chairs were perfect. The breakdown of the equipment went just as well. I would use them again!
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 06/17/2017
    A Grand Event was easy to work with, responsive via email, and gave us a discount for paying in cash for our wedding tent at the Hendry House in Arlington VA. They are one of two approved tent vendors for this site and I chose them based on their better reviews. Wes guided me on the various choices I needed to make. We had a frame tent with lights and fans and a marquee tent over the stairs between house and tent in case of rain. It did not rain, but the tent still provided welcome shade and a festive feel (we decorated it with flag bunting in rows overhead.

One lesson learned (too late for me but may help you): Be sure to communicate as early as you know, and then again in the last days prior to your event, about the timeline. AGE initially gave us a window of "9-12" to set up the tent, and said they'd get back to us closer to the date. They didn't, and I forgot to confirm. I did assume the window meant that at the latest they'd be done at noon, but though they'd arrived on the early side of the window and the tent was "up" by 11:45, they were still securing it and installing weights, lights, and fans until about 1pm. Our decorator was there at 11 hoping to start putting up the bunting. And their large truck was blocking the service drive, interfering with delivery of alcohol, cake, and flowers. All is well that ended well...everyone delivered, tent got decorated, etc. But do talk through with ALL vendors the schedule of the other vendors if you can to avoid delays and anxiety on your part!
  • Cori
    Cori Married on 06/10/2017
    Jamie and everyone at A Grand Event were great to work with -- they provided all our linens and decor and it was beautiful ! They were very professional and on time with the deliveries -- can't thank you enough!
    Amanda Married on 05/20/2017
    A Grand Event was super helpful/flexible when we were figuring out our final headcount and changing our minds on what glassware, etc. that we wanted to use. Everything was delivered and picked up on time and we had zero issues with the entire process.
    Nancy Married on 04/22/2017
    I couldn't have asked for better service! I made an inquire and with in the same day had an estimate of my needs. We went back and forth with what we thought we needed making quite a few changes and they accommodated everyone! I will definitely be using them again for other events! Thank you so much Grand Events for participating in my special day!!!
  • User2883439 Event on: 11/27/2016
    Small rental. Great product, easy to locate, convenient. Great website photos of available items.
    Steven Married on 09/24/2016
    These guys were awesome! They took very good care of us and made it very easy! Great customer service and amazing hospitality! We will definitely call them for our wedding next year!
    Kimberly Married on 09/10/2016
    The vendor had excellent customer service and answered all questions we had before we ended up choosing them, no matter how small. They accommodated our special request to be able to just rent the chuppah structure and no draping or anything else. It was a very easy process to pay for it online, pick it up, and return it.
    Miral Married on 07/23/2016
    I worked with Grand Event party rentals for my wedding on july 23rd, 2016 in DC. I rented table cloths, chair covers, sashes, chargers, and napkins!
    I must say it was the smoothest vendor I worked with. Even though I don't live in DC, and was only interacting with them via email, the rented items were EXACTLY what i asked for, attived on time, and were in great shape
    Also, i had two RSVPs 1 day before the wedding and sent ab email askig for more sashes, covers and napkins, woth no high hopes of getting any response, but i got a response in less than 5 minutes saying that they can make changes to my order easily.
    It was such a pleasure working with Kristen, and i would definitely recommend them for any upcoming events!
    Maristela Married on 04/23/2016
    Hi , I really enjoy the way everything was done, the moment I was chosen everything and the attention from you guys are excellent, and I recommend A grand Event Party, for future couples , the people are very nice, and in future if I need to rent supply for another party is going to be with them, is five stars, I am satisfied with then. Thank you. Stella.
    Collin Married on 10/17/2015
    A Grand Event was a great company to work with. Great prices and great communication (we did everything over email). We did have one chair totally crumble into a million pieces but it was later in the night and we all just laughed it off. I'm pretty laid back and understand things happen! I would use them again and refer them to anyone I know.