A Grand Event Party Rentals Reviews

83 | Kensington, MD

83 Reviews for A Grand Event Party Rentals

83 A Grand Event Party Rentals Reviews

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Enjoyed working with A Grand Event. Very responsive communication and timely delivery. We would definitely use them again.

Peta · Married on 09/16/2017

The process was easy. I inquired online and received an email the next day with pricing and contract along with pickup and drop off information.

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

Came on time, set up quickly, picked up on time, and a broke down quickly! They were wonderful to work with. Easy to communicate with! Called before they arrived too! They were great!!

Medina · Married on 06/24/2017

Accommodating above and beyond . . . easy to work with. Friendly and professional. I was so nervous but they made it very seamless. The set up was beautiful. Everyone commented on how nice the tent was. The tables and chairs were perfect. The breakdown of the equipment went just as well. I would use them again!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

A Grand Event was easy to work with, responsive via email, and gave us a discount for paying in cash for our wedding tent at the Hendry House in Arlington VA. They are one of two approved tent vendors for this site and I chose them based on their better reviews. Wes guided me on the various choices I needed to make. We had a frame tent with lights and fans and a marquee tent over the stairs between house and tent in case of rain. It did not rain, but the tent still provided welcome shade and a festive feel (we decorated it with flag bunting in rows overhead.

One lesson learned (too late for me but may help you): Be sure to communicate as early as you know, and then again in the last days prior to your event, about the timeline. AGE initially gave us a window of "9-12" to set up the tent, and said they'd get back to us closer to the date. They didn't, and I forgot to confirm. I did assume the window meant that at the latest they'd be done at noon, but though they'd arrived on the early side of the window and the tent was "up" by 11:45, they were still securing it and installing weights, lights, and fans until about 1pm. Our decorator was there at 11 hoping to start putting up the bunting. And their large truck was blocking the service drive, interfering with delivery of alcohol, cake, and flowers. All is well that ended well...everyone delivered, tent got decorated, etc. But do talk through with ALL vendors the schedule of the other vendors if you can to avoid delays and anxiety on your part!

• Cori

Cori · Married on 06/10/2017

Jamie and everyone at A Grand Event were great to work with -- they provided all our linens and decor and it was beautiful ! They were very professional and on time with the deliveries -- can't thank you enough!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

A Grand Event was super helpful/flexible when we were figuring out our final headcount and changing our minds on what glassware, etc. that we wanted to use. Everything was delivered and picked up on time and we had zero issues with the entire process.

Nancy · Married on 04/22/2017

I couldn't have asked for better service! I made an inquire and with in the same day had an estimate of my needs. We went back and forth with what we thought we needed making quite a few changes and they accommodated everyone! I will definitely be using them again for other events! Thank you so much Grand Events for participating in my special day!!!

Steven · Married on 09/24/2016

These guys were awesome! They took very good care of us and made it very easy! Great customer service and amazing hospitality! We will definitely call them for our wedding next year!

Kimberly · Married on 09/10/2016

The vendor had excellent customer service and answered all questions we had before we ended up choosing them, no matter how small. They accommodated our special request to be able to just rent the chuppah structure and no draping or anything else. It was a very easy process to pay for it online, pick it up, and return it.

Miral · Married on 07/23/2016

I worked with Grand Event party rentals for my wedding on july 23rd, 2016 in DC. I rented table cloths, chair covers, sashes, chargers, and napkins!
    I must say it was the smoothest vendor I worked with. Even though I don't live in DC, and was only interacting with them via email, the rented items were EXACTLY what i asked for, attived on time, and were in great shape
    Also, i had two RSVPs 1 day before the wedding and sent ab email askig for more sashes, covers and napkins, woth no high hopes of getting any response, but i got a response in less than 5 minutes saying that they can make changes to my order easily.
    It was such a pleasure working with Kristen, and i would definitely recommend them for any upcoming events!

Maristela · Married on 04/23/2016

Hi , I really enjoy the way everything was done, the moment I was chosen everything and the attention from you guys are excellent, and I recommend A grand Event Party, for future couples , the people are very nice, and in future if I need to rent supply for another party is going to be with them, is five stars, I am satisfied with then. Thank you. Stella.

Collin · Married on 10/17/2015

A Grand Event was a great company to work with. Great prices and great communication (we did everything over email). We did have one chair totally crumble into a million pieces but it was later in the night and we all just laughed it off. I'm pretty laid back and understand things happen! I would use them again and refer them to anyone I know.

I would highly recommend A Grand Event! We used them for our outdoor wedding, we rented a tent, lighting, chairs, tables, and such. Wes at A Grand Event was super responsive throughout and was even able to add additional items such as heaters and flooring last minute when we found out we were going to have horrible weather. They met our every need! - Laurel

Hayley · Married on 09/19/2015

They were recommended to me from our venue and it was a great recommendation. I added things as I went and they not once made me feel like they were annoyed I kept adding things. They were quick to respond and always very nice. The tent looked great and the lighting was awesome. Really happy to have worked with them!

Judy · Married on 07/19/2015

Parking area is good, space was really clean I recommend this space for everyone !!!!

Avital · Married on 05/31/2015

We rented a tent, flooring, tables, chairs and linens from A Grand Event. Because we had our wedding at a family member's home, they were able to set up the tent early in the week, and I'm glad they did. They miswired some of the fans and the lights in the tent, but were responsive to the issues, and came back out to fix it before the event. They were also flexible throughout the planning process as we added and removed items from the proposal.
    There were a few mixups, like the delivery guys thinking they were coming back to pick up the tent on our wedding day (we got married on a Sunday), and the gift and card table missing off the final proposal somehow. But in the end, the tent looked beautiful, the guests were protected from the torrential downpour that occurred during dinner, and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

I ordered a tent, globe lights, tables, chairs, napkins, and tablecloths for my wedding last Saturday. Everything was beautiful quality and set up and tear down was quick and easy. My only complaint is that not all of the fabrics are true to the color samples they have on their website. The standard mint tablecloths for the main tables were perfect, as were the darker green napkins, but what we thought was a pale champagne gold color for the drink and cake tables ended up being a mustardy yellow. It wasn't a big deal since I was a paranoid bride and had a few spare tablecloths available to me, but it would have been nice to be able to order fabric samples before booking. Otherwise, I would certainly recommend A Grand Event and was extremely satisfied with how easy they made this rather large aspect of our wedding.

Tiffany · Married on 08/02/2014

A Grand Event provided the linens and pipe/drape for our wedding! They were easy to work with, responded quickly to emails and were great about adding some last minute items and delivery to our order. The linens arrived during the scheduled window, and the driver was courteous and polite. I highly recommend A Grand Event!

April · Married on 07/27/2014

I've used A Grand Event as a professional planner and was very impressed with their services. As a bride, they took my satisfaction to another level! They are very responsive to questions and requests and flexible with any changes that need to be made. They did a great job with everything!

We did lots of DIY for our wedding and working with A Grand Event Party Rentals was extremely easy. Kristen was always very responsive to any changes we made in our evolving rental list. The tables, chairs, china and glassware for our ceremony, cocktail and reception was delivered in perfect conditions on Friday and picked up promptly on Monday. It was a real pleasure working with this company.

• Meilani

Meilani · Married on 07/11/2014

I used A Grand Event for linens for my wedding. They had the best price in the area from the companies I quoted and it was great value for the money. The colors I chose matched my wedding scheme perfectly and I appreciated that they had tons of colors to choose from. I worked with Kristen over email and she was responsive and flexible. I also appreciated that they offered a pick-up option rather than being forced to pay a delivery fee. It was a painless process and I would use them again if I needed linens.

• User4190652 · 2+ years ago

A Grand Event set up strands of pearl lights over the patio of our wedding venue and they did an absolutely beautiful job - I would highly recommend this vendor to any couples who are having part or all of their wedding reception outdoors. Michael was very professional and responsive to my questions and changes during the planning process.

Monica · Married on 05/03/2014

4 a Grand Event was fabulous to work with! We changed what we wanted to rent from them multiple times and they were very accommodating with our requests. The tent looks AMAZING on the wedding day and I'd highly recommend working with them!