A Grand Affair Catering Reviews

93 | Brackenridge, PA

93 Reviews for A Grand Affair Catering

Marybeth Pallone · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Wonderful wedding experience !

We have used A Grand Affair for our second family wedding and they are an exceptional catering service. The food is exceptional and Kris and his staff are both friendly and professional. We will be using them again for another family wedding and look forward without hesitation and no worries that we will again experience and wonderful wedding with their catering service.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • JordynKing

Jordyn · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!

A Grand Affair went above and beyond for our wedding day. I am so impressed with their attention to detail, food quality, and customer service. We heard compliments from all of our guests even into the next day! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Leanne Gallo · Married on 06/08/2019

A Grand Affair

We hired Chef Kris and his crew for our wedding reception and could not have been happier with everything they did for us. His staff was so polite and professional and the food was amazing! He offers a lovely tasting and so many options. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Audreona Nypaver · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing food

A Grand Affair was great! They were so easy to work with. Everything looked great and tasted even better. I've gotten so many compliments on the food since the wedding.
    They were also so patient. I was running behind getting ready on my wedding day and they waited until I had a moment to answer their questions.
    I highly recommend them.

Sharon Elliott · Married on 10/06/2018

Kudos from the Mother of The Bride!

Kris, as the Mother of The Bride; I was so happy to have the chance to participate in this review! We can’t thank you and your family and staff enough for being such a huge part of our day. I’m still getting compliments about your food and I expect we will for a long time. I love to brag about your catering service and great food! We’re so excited for you all and proud to have been able to have your service!
    Sincerely, The Elliott family.

Jolene Elliott · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomanal service

Absolutely delicious !!!!!!!!!

• Ashly

Ashly · Married on 08/18/2018

They are the best

They were amazing to work with! The food was amazing and they were affordable! Everyone loved our options on the buffet! They have such great options to chose from! I love A Grand Affair Catering and would use them again! If you want good food and your guests to love it too call Kris!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Darlene Lerch · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent!

The food was excellent and the staff is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Michelle · event on: 03/02/2018

Alle-Kiski Area HOPE Center is a not for profit organization serving Victims of violence and abuse. We recently had a fundraiser for which Grand Affair Catering provided the chicken. Attendees raved about the flavor and quality of the chicken.
    A Grand Affair offers superior quality, professionalism, and a commitment to every detail.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Andrea · event on: 12/09/2017

I would highly recommend using this caterer. They were very professional, they gave us many choices and options, and the food was outstanding.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Sue · event on: 12/02/2017

The event went without any problems at all. The way my RSVPs came in I had to call the caterer numerous times to add to the order but Chef Chris and his staff were always very understanding and patient. They go above and beyond to please you and their food is delicious. The wait staff at the event were very professional and quick with the food and exact with the orders.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/18/2017

A Grand Affair Catering was so amazing at our Wedding this November! They were so easy to work with and made sure we had everything just the way we wanted on our big day. The food was incredible and we got a ton of compliments from our friends and family!!! Highly recommend Kris and his team!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Meighan · Married on 11/11/2017

There’s no one better than a Grand Affair Catering! The food is always hot, delicious and service I am fabulous! Your guests will be talking about your wedding food for years!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Susan · event on: 10/21/2017

The food was excellent and the staff was friendly and professional.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jeana · Married on 10/14/2017

From the very beginning, Kris and his team were very easy to work with! Their vast experience in the Wedding industry made it easy to have our questions answered and Kris helped us get organized in ways that other vendors hadn’t yet!
    We keep hearing from our guests that they loved the food and that they got full (a tough combination to find at a wedding)!!
    We are so glad we went with A Grand Affair and will recommend them to family & friends!

Joe · event on: 10/10/2017

They created a custom menu for our breakfast event. There was plenty fo food and the food was hot and delicious. Looking forward to our next event with A grand affair!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Robert · event on: 10/09/2017

Excellent quality of food and service. Have used A Grand Affair Catering many times and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended.

Darlene · Married on 10/07/2017

We got so many compliments from all of our guests on how delicious the food was! Also the staff that works the wedding are wonderful to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better catering company!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Beth · event on: 09/29/2017

We have used A Grand Affair Catering for several events for my client events. Kris and his crew are A-1! The food is always cooked to perfection. Not only do I love the food, but my clients rave about our caterer each time. I have never had anything that I didn't like. Any opportunity I get, I always recommend them.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jennifer · event on: 09/23/2017

Kris was easy to plan with and more than accommodating for our bridal shower. The food was outstanding and we had rave reviews from our guests. Truly couldn't have had a better experience or better food. We loved it so much and A Grand Affair will be catering the wedding as well. We know we can count on them for great service and fabulous food!

Marybeth · event on: 09/23/2017

We had the most wonderful bridal shower for our daughter and we were totally impressed by Kris and the entire Grand Affair catering staff. The food was simply amazing and everything was perfect down to the smallest detail. We would recommend A Grand Affair for any upcoming event you are planning! Their personal commitment to our needs was above and beyond. We are looking forward to them catering our daughters wedding in a few weeks and we Know how simply wonderful it will be because of Kris and his staff and their desire to please.

Maria · event on: 09/23/2017

Provided great food and is suitable for any event!

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely a stellar service! So many choices and seriously delicious food! Couldn’t have been better!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Donna · Married on 09/09/2017

I have been using A Grand Affair Catering for many years..they ALWAYS will be my go to people! Kris and Jody are so easy to work with and very accommodating ..Our guest at my sons wedding were all complimenting on how delicious the food was..The staff took care of everything and we had nothing to worry about...I would highly recommend A Grand Affair Catering to anyone who is planning a wedding or any event that you would need to cater!! They are the Best <3

Maureen · event on: 09/03/2017

Grand Affair makes delicious food and provides great service!