A Girl's Gotta Go Reviews

A Girl's Gotta Go 1
A Girl's Gotta Go 2

augusta barros · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best of the Best !

My husband and I used A Girl's Gotta Go as our Travel Agents and i can honestly say that Stacy and Annette are very good at what they do. They were very professional & helpful, My family loved there services. Everyone was satisfied! I highly recommend A Girl's Gotta Go!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect Honeymoon!

We used to Stacy to plan our honeymoon in Bali and we are so glad that we did! Stacy made the planning process easy and stress free. Every element of our trip from flights, to transportation, to hotels and excursions were so thoughtfully put together. With all of the wedding planning we had going on, it was nice to have an expert guide our honeymoon planning. We would definitely use Stacy again for future trip and highly recommend A Girl's Gotta Go for any honeymooners!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jason · Married on 07/31/2018

We had the honeymoon of a lifetime thanks to Stacy's smooth planning skills. Would highly recommend her, we will be sure to use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Michael · event on: 07/08/2018

My wife and I used Stacy to plan and book our honeymoon in St. Lucia and couldn't be more pleased with her service. Stacy was very knowledgeable of the resorts and excursions on the island and perfectly matched our preferences and budget to the available options. We split our trip between 2 resorts so Stacy definitely went the extra mile during her research and planning. And her recommendations worked out perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Michael · Married on 07/06/2018

Sent on 07/30/2018

Pamela · Married on 07/06/2018

We worked with Stacy to plan our honeymoon for ten days on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. We stayed in four cities during our trip, which we chose based on Stacy's knowledge of the region. She arranged the flights to Italy, all of our hotels, as well as transportation to and from each destination. We loved every hotel she picked, with each one having something that made it special (a great view, downtown but still quiet, etc.). Each time we arrived at our next hotel, we'd turn to each other and say something to the effect of, "Man, Stacy nailed it!" It was clear that Stacy had told the hotels it was our honeymoon, as we were often greeted with free room upgrades when we arrived to check in. Our trip was absolutely perfect. Private transfers between the hotels made our time completely stress-free. One transfer included a private driver, a ferry to Capri, a guide to meet us on the other end, followed by a taxi and an escorted walk to our hotel! Stacy also recommended great day trips that would be easy from our hotels, and they did not disappoint. When we first started planning, we gave Stacy a budget and she stayed within that amount and still gave us a beautiful honeymoon. This service was incredibly valuable to us because it really removed the stress of planning a honeymoon when we were trying to plan our wedding. Peace of mind is priceless. We have already been recommending Stacy and A Girl's Gotta Go to friends and family, and we will absolutely work with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    A Girl's Gotta Go 3
    A Girl's Gotta Go 4
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing, stress-free honeymoon experience

We had an excellent experience working with Stacy to plan our honeymoon to Thailand. We felt like we saw and did everything we imagined and more, we loved the places we stayed, and everything was very clearly coordinated. She took all the stress out of planning and traveling around a country we hadn't been before!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Adriana · Married on 02/10/2018

Stacy was fantastic! We had a destination wedding in Mexico, followed by a honeymoon in Hawaii. 65 people attended the wedding and Stacy coordinated all of their travel, shuttle rides, and got us fabulous rates on the hotel rooms and shuttles. Several of my guests gave me positive feedback regarding how easy it was to work with Stacy. I live in Atlanta, but it was still super easy to coordinate with Stacy. She is extremely responsive.

Our stay in Hawaii was just as easy to plan with her help. We told her what we were looking for and she did all of legwork, presented us with the options, and took care of everything. I have already recommended Stacy to 2 other destination brides and I will definitely use her again for family vacations.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Chelsey · event on: 08/27/2017

Stacy planned the perfect honeymoon for us! With all of the wedding planning details, my husband and I did not have much time to spend on honeymoon planning and details. Stacy planned everything from flights to resort accommodations to private transfers and excursions! We could not have been any happier. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Erika · Married on 07/31/2017

This past July I married the love of my life!! With the help of A Girl's Gotta Go our wedding/honeymoon dreams actually came true. We got married in Puerto Rico and had family traveling from all over the US. Our agent Annette assisted us with all of our and our families hotel reservations (which were a bunch). We stayed at the Gran Melia Puerto Rico Golf Resort which was Beautiful. When we arrived at the hotel they made a mistake with our reservation. I called Annette and she immediately contacted the hotel and got everything straightened out. We only waited minutes until they checked us in. They apologized several times and since it was the hotels error they upgraded us to the Red Level VIP section of the hotel and gave us a Oceanfront Suite with a Jacuzzi on the balcony!!! The upgrade even included breakfast every morning. We later found out that our upgrade was worth over $1000!!!! Everyone was so nice to us and the hotel was AMAZING!! We booked over 10 rooms and my family is a lot to handle. A Girl's Gotta Go handled them with lots of care and patience. We had millions of questions and they always answered them quickly and were very friendly every time (which was a lot). Thanks a million! Your team was wonderful and we can't wait to book our next trip with you! Anyone looking for a great travel agency to work with A Girl's Gotta Go is where you need to Go!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I booked our honeymoon to Greece through A Girl's Gotta Go. In the early stages Stacy created different travel plans to suit our needs and give us options. She was very helpful in creating the ideal trip. We were able to tell her the types of places we wanted to see and she incorporated them into our trip. Stacy was incredibly professional and our trip was worked out to the tiniest detail. Traveling through Greece and the islands would have been difficult had we not had someone telling us how to navigate the islands and cities. We had great transportation to the different islands and hotels. I highly recommend Stacy. We had never used a travel agent before and this was a fantastic experience. A couple times we had trouble with a departure time (airline's fault), but when this happened we were able to contact Stacy and she helped us out. Wonderful experience! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I used Stacy and her A Girl's Gotta Go team to book our dream honeymoon. At first, my husband was skeptical about pursuing the use of a travel agency, but after planning the wedding I needed some help planning the honeymoon! After our first phone conversation with Stacy, my husband was convinced and we are so happy we opted to work with A Girl's Gotta Go! Stacy was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy for us and our honeymoon was a dream come true. We spent 12 days in Costa Rica and everything went smoothly. Everything was planned down to transfers to excursions and there was not one hiccup. All of the hotels knew it was our honeymoon and even left us small gifts for our arrival. When we first discussed honeymoon ideas with Stacy we told her about the type of couple we were and the budget we were working with and she really helped us come up with the Costa Rica destination that worked so perfectly for us. We are an adventurous couple but wanted to ensure some R&R time, and Stacy helped us plan a trip that had an amazing balance between the two. We are so happy to have found a Girl's Gotta Go. Working with them has made me realize the importance of a travel agency for big trips like a honeymoon. We will certainly be continuing to work with Stacy and her team for big trips in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kaylee · Married on 06/23/2017

A Girl's Gotta Go made planning our honeymoon so easy and exciting! Just by describing my husbands and I's personality and what our dream vacation would be, they were able to give options on places to stay and activities to do. They also set up transportation to and from our hotels which was so convenient and made our trip even more enjoyable. We will definitely be contacting A Girl's Gotta Go for our next vacation!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2017

Stacy helped us plan the most perfect honeymoon to Croatia! She was super helpful in answering all of our questions and working within our budget. Everything was perfect from the travel logistics, to the hotels, and the excursions we booked through her. I highly recommend Stacy and A Girls's Gotta Go for anyone looking to have one less thing on their plate, especially before a wedding!!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Stacy's services to plan our honeymoon. Throughout the entire process she was very helpful in presenting us with different options and making sure the package was customized exactly how we wanted. By the time we were on the actual honeymoon we had a blast! Everything she recommended was great, and we would highly suggest utilizing her service, especially in cases where you do not know much about the country (like us).

Sent on 08/11/2017

Marki · Married on 05/20/2017

Stacy Evos from A Girl's Gotta Go was absolutely perfect for planning our destination wedding! As a gay couple, she helped us narrow down which destinations would accept and celebrate our love, and found us the absolutely perfect venue. After we booked the resort, Azul Sensatori, the resort contacted Stacy a few weeks later to tell her they had overbooked another event and might not have enough room for all of our guests. While at first we were devastated, Stacy fought them tooth and nail to get us an even better deal, at one of their better resorts in the same general area. We ended up having our wedding at the Azul Fives in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico -- it was breathtaking. Stacy had been there herself and could vouch for the beauty and service, and it didn't disappoint. Because of Stacy, we saved a LOT of money going to this resort and honestly, we couldn't be happier with the location, and the service from Stacy. She was in contact with the manager at the hotel the whole time we were there to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible, that we enjoyed our accommodations and had our dream wedding. When there was one small issue onsite with our hotel room, Stacy promptly got us switched to a better room, had drinks and special snacks sent to our room, and had them refund us a little more money. Stacy is someone you want on your side when you are traveling, she will go above and beyond to ensure you have the experience of a lifetime. Especially since we wanted everything to go perfectly for our wedding, I am so happy we worked with Stacy. I can honestly say we would not have had the wedding of our dreams without her. She is so knowledgable about the destinations, fights to get you the best deals possible, she is flexible when planning and overall ensures you have the best experience possible. I'd recommend her 100 times over for anyone looking to plan a trip, honeymoon and especially a destination wedding. You'll be so happy you worked with her!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2017

They provide a fabulous service. I was able to select my wedding location within two days and I honestly couldn't have been happier - my guests felt the same way!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2017

Stacey was AMAZING!!! She held my hand throughout the whole process and when I was doubting our decision of having a destination wedding because of family issues she was right there with encouraging words and was very supportive. Even when we arrived in Mexico and there was an issue with one of our guests reservation she worked dillegently to resolve the problem as quickly as possible!! I have and I will always recommend A Girl's Gotta Go!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Alison · Married on 09/17/2016

Stacy planned the trip of a lifetime for our honeymoon! We are so thankful she was recommended to us. My husband and I had no idea where in the world we wanted to go and after numerous phone calls and email conversations with Stacy she booked our dream vacation to Fiji. Stacy made our entire travel experience so easy. She was very knowledgeable, patient and extremely responsive. Our entire travel experience was flawless and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

It was truly the most amazing honeymoon we could have ever imagined and we never could have done it without Stacy's guidance and planning! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2016

SHELBI · Married on 09/11/2016

DEF BOOK STACY!!! Stacy was sooooo responsive, never made me feel bad for my 100 questions and did everything in her power to make my honeymoon the best experience of my life. She had gone through like 10 itineraries for me until we found the best one. She was beyond accommodating, responsive, friendly and had amazing attention to detail. We had multiple legs on our trip to Fiji and she had every detail buttoned down to perfection. We had no issues. I can't wait to book my next trip with Stacy and her team. I could of never done this by myself, she was a life saver!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Stacy helped us to book an amazing honeymoon! We had ambitious plans for where we wanted to visit and she helped to pull it all together. We loved that she took care of the nitty gritty details like airport tranfers so we didn't have to worry about anything. Our honeymoon turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Stacy was amazing- she planned the perfect honeymoon for us! It was everything we wanted and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her to plan future vacations!

Sent on 09/24/2016
  • F

Fedra · Married on 07/23/2016

Words cannot express my gratitude for Alin and her team! My wedding was like something out of a magazine! It was a perfect wedding all because of Alin. My guest was extremely happy and thankful to Alin for getting the best vacation package price and coordinated a perfect wedding for us. I came to Alin with a simple idea of my dream wedding at the beach and she worked her magic and bought to life making my dream reality! If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can just go with any one THINK AGAIN!
    Alin is a top-notch, she always had everything 100% under control, she's a designer genius, she was my counselor during the process, my best friend, my shoulder when I felt overwhelmed, it was like she was constantly reading my mind! The idea of destination wedding is beautiful but the amount of effort that it takes to put it together is no joke. Alin worked with our budged and delivered exactly the magic we wanted. I am so lucky for have met Alin that I'm never letting her go. She's such a sweetheart and a very loving and caring person. We became best friends! I can't wait for her to do my daughters destination wedding next year 2018.
    Alin, God Bless you and bring all the happiness a life can unfold! Thank you immensely!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband an I wanted to book our honeymoon early and not have to worry about all the details while we were also planning our wedding. I did some research and found that A Girl's Gotta Go had the best reviews and decided to contact them for some more info. I worked with Stacy and she was very quick to respond and answered all of my MANY questions! We already knew exactly where we wanted to go so she took care of the details and sent us a quote that included everything for a price that was lower than anything I could find online. I really liked that you only have to put a deposit down and can pay the rest off however you like! It made the process so much easier and I didn't have to worry about my room getting double booked or my flights getting mixed up. I was able to enjoy my wedding knowing that everything was worked out but also if anything was to happen, I could just call Stacy to help me. I never had to make that SOS call though because our honeymoon was perfect : ) I would highly recommend booking your trips with A Girl's Gotta Go and I plan on using them for more vacations in the future.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kalie · Married on 05/28/2016

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy! The booking of our destination wedding in Punta Cana was so simple because of this woman. She coordinated all of our guests hotel reservations and made the process very simple for everyone. Unfortunately we had a death and a sickness prior to my wedding day. Stacy worked with my family members and the resort to get everything fully refunded to them. I cannot say enough about how she went above and beyond. If you are a bride planning a destination wedding I highly recommend a girls gotta go!

Sent on 06/04/2016