A Girl's Gotta Go Reviews

A Girl's Gotta Go 6
A Girl's Gotta Go 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Doyle · Married on 06/21/2019

Makes your entire life easier!

Stacy was fantastic! All the hotels she booked for our honeymoon in Greece were unbelievably breathtaking! There was one hiccup we ran into on the trip, but Stacy handled it immediately and we were so impressed (especially considering it was over a holiday weekend). Would highly recommend booking with Stacy for a honeymoon or destination wedding!!! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/19/2019

augusta barros · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best of the Best !

My husband and I used A Girl's Gotta Go as our Travel Agents and i can honestly say that Stacy and Annette are very good at what they do. They were very professional & helpful, My family loved there services. Everyone was satisfied! I highly recommend A Girl's Gotta Go!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect Honeymoon!

We used to Stacy to plan our honeymoon in Bali and we are so glad that we did! Stacy made the planning process easy and stress free. Every element of our trip from flights, to transportation, to hotels and excursions were so thoughtfully put together. With all of the wedding planning we had going on, it was nice to have an expert guide our honeymoon planning. We would definitely use Stacy again for future trip and highly recommend A Girl's Gotta Go for any honeymooners!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Baker · Married on 08/31/2018

Don't Hire Anyone Else!

We gave Stacy our budget and some ideas and she created the honeymoon of our dreams. She stretched our money to include activities and luxury while balancing romance and adventure! We traveled for about a month to Fiji, New Zealand, and ending in Tahiti! Everything was seemless and perfect! Her professional planning skills are a must! We can't say enough good things about her communication skills and her responsiveness. She and her team are unsurpassed in their attention to detail! She even surprised us at our last destination, the InterContinental in Bora Bora, with the treat of a delivered breakfast by outrigger with a yukulele serenade! Stacy was there every step of the way. I can't wait to work with her again! Thank you for the amazing honeymoon! Wow!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    A Girl's Gotta Go 14
    A Girl's Gotta Go 15
    A Girl's Gotta Go 16

Jason · Married on 07/31/2018

We had the honeymoon of a lifetime thanks to Stacy's smooth planning skills. Would highly recommend her, we will be sure to use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Michael · event on 07/08/2018

My wife and I used Stacy to plan and book our honeymoon in St. Lucia and couldn't be more pleased with her service. Stacy was very knowledgeable of the resorts and excursions on the island and perfectly matched our preferences and budget to the available options. We split our trip between 2 resorts so Stacy definitely went the extra mile during her research and planning. And her recommendations worked out perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Michael · Married on 07/06/2018

Sent on 07/30/2018

Pamela · Married on 07/06/2018

We worked with Stacy to plan our honeymoon for ten days on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. We stayed in four cities during our trip, which we chose based on Stacy's knowledge of the region. She arranged the flights to Italy, all of our hotels, as well as transportation to and from each destination. We loved every hotel she picked, with each one having something that made it special (a great view, downtown but still quiet, etc.). Each time we arrived at our next hotel, we'd turn to each other and say something to the effect of, "Man, Stacy nailed it!" It was clear that Stacy had told the hotels it was our honeymoon, as we were often greeted with free room upgrades when we arrived to check in. Our trip was absolutely perfect. Private transfers between the hotels made our time completely stress-free. One transfer included a private driver, a ferry to Capri, a guide to meet us on the other end, followed by a taxi and an escorted walk to our hotel! Stacy also recommended great day trips that would be easy from our hotels, and they did not disappoint. When we first started planning, we gave Stacy a budget and she stayed within that amount and still gave us a beautiful honeymoon. This service was incredibly valuable to us because it really removed the stress of planning a honeymoon when we were trying to plan our wedding. Peace of mind is priceless. We have already been recommending Stacy and A Girl's Gotta Go to friends and family, and we will absolutely work with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    A Girl's Gotta Go 17
    A Girl's Gotta Go 18
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing, stress-free honeymoon experience

We had an excellent experience working with Stacy to plan our honeymoon to Thailand. We felt like we saw and did everything we imagined and more, we loved the places we stayed, and everything was very clearly coordinated. She took all the stress out of planning and traveling around a country we hadn't been before!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Adriana · Married on 02/10/2018

Stacy was fantastic! We had a destination wedding in Mexico, followed by a honeymoon in Hawaii. 65 people attended the wedding and Stacy coordinated all of their travel, shuttle rides, and got us fabulous rates on the hotel rooms and shuttles. Several of my guests gave me positive feedback regarding how easy it was to work with Stacy. I live in Atlanta, but it was still super easy to coordinate with Stacy. She is extremely responsive.

Our stay in Hawaii was just as easy to plan with her help. We told her what we were looking for and she did all of legwork, presented us with the options, and took care of everything. I have already recommended Stacy to 2 other destination brides and I will definitely use her again for family vacations.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Bob · event on 11/06/2017

Stacy planned our entire honeymoon in Hawaii and French Polynesia over 17 days. She was available from day 1 to answer all of our questions, and give us suggestions on what we would be able to do within our budget. She always responded quickly, and that includes while we were on our trip when we made some adjustments to our itinerary on the fly. Every detail was planned out, including transfers from the airport, so we didn't need to worry about anything. I would give Stacy my highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Patrick · event on 11/05/2017

Stacy helped us plan the perfect Carribbean honeymoon in late 2017 - we couldn't have asked for better. I was in charge of planning the honeymoon, procrastinated, and was overwhelmed with the various options and locations and resorts within certain locations when it came time to make a decision. I wanted to make sure I didn't drop the ball on planning the honeymoon. I reached out to Stacy and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She listened to what I had in mind for our ideal honeymoon, what our budget was, and what we as a couple liked to do on our trips. She used the information specific to my fiancé and I to send us back customized options, resorts, and add-ons that helped frame out the different options. Most importantly, Stacy had been to most of the locations we were trying to decide on, so she had the expert, first-hand insight that made us confident in our selection. And of course, once we made it to our destination, it was exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Chelsey · event on 08/27/2017

Stacy planned the perfect honeymoon for us! With all of the wedding planning details, my husband and I did not have much time to spend on honeymoon planning and details. Stacy planned everything from flights to resort accommodations to private transfers and excursions! We could not have been any happier. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/11/2017

David · event on 08/27/2017

Stacy planned me and my wife's entire honeymoon (since we were so busy planning the wedding) and it was a complete blessing - start to finish everything went absolutely perfect. We stayed at 3 different resorts all around the island and there was not a single issue. The resorts/excursions Stacy recommended were exactly what we were looking for. Stacy is incredibly detail oriented and made herself available with any and all questions/concerns we had. From the time we set foot on the island for our honeymoon until the moment we left everything went exactly as planned. HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Stacy for vacation/honeymoon booking.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Erika · Married on 07/31/2017

This past July I married the love of my life!! With the help of A Girl's Gotta Go our wedding/honeymoon dreams actually came true. We got married in Puerto Rico and had family traveling from all over the US. Our agent Annette assisted us with all of our and our families hotel reservations (which were a bunch). We stayed at the Gran Melia Puerto Rico Golf Resort which was Beautiful. When we arrived at the hotel they made a mistake with our reservation. I called Annette and she immediately contacted the hotel and got everything straightened out. We only waited minutes until they checked us in. They apologized several times and since it was the hotels error they upgraded us to the Red Level VIP section of the hotel and gave us a Oceanfront Suite with a Jacuzzi on the balcony!!! The upgrade even included breakfast every morning. We later found out that our upgrade was worth over $1000!!!! Everyone was so nice to us and the hotel was AMAZING!! We booked over 10 rooms and my family is a lot to handle. A Girl's Gotta Go handled them with lots of care and patience. We had millions of questions and they always answered them quickly and were very friendly every time (which was a lot). Thanks a million! Your team was wonderful and we can't wait to book our next trip with you! Anyone looking for a great travel agency to work with A Girl's Gotta Go is where you need to Go!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mike · event on 07/24/2017

The Italian honeymoon that Stacy planned for us could not have gone any better! Everything went according to planned and we feel like we were able to do everything we wanted to do with the time we had. Stacy's assistance in spacing out the activities we planed was extremely beneficial and allowed us to be able to do something each day and still have time to explore on our own. Without her expertise, we would not have been able to fit everything into our 2 week schedule.

All of the hotels were great and had convenient locations in relation to the things we wanted to see. If anyone ever wants to go to Italy for the first time, I would highly recommend Stacy's services. There is a lot to see and a lot of ways to go about it. She will design the itinerary that works for you and your budget to get you the best experience possible. In addition, she sent us a MyTrip app that included every single item on our itinerary. We were able to keep track of everything and everyone we needed to meet without worrying about writing things down, all available right on our phones, with or without internet connection

The recommendations Stacy provided for restaurants were also very helpful. We ended up finding random places off the beaten path or asking local people where to eat as well which got us to some great places, but having a cheat sheet or where to eat in each city was great.

I have already had a couple of people ask me how we planned our trip as they were extremely impressed with our itinerary and pictures. I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Stacy to plan this honeymoon.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Meghan · event on 07/23/2017

My husband and I are so grateful for Stacy at A Girl's Gotta Go who helped plan our dream honeymoon. From the first phone call, Stacy listened to our ideas and gave us helpful travel information and things to consider, before we had even agreed to give her our business! From that point on, Stacy was easy to keep in contact with via email, despite our multiple revisions to the itinerary for cost and preference reasons.

She was willing to let us offset the cost of accommodations by allowing us to book an Airbnb for one portion of our trip (although it was our responsibility)- it just goes to show she was willing to make it our dream vacation, rather than worry about her commission as a travel agent! Stacy also helped facilitate our travel insurance without pressuring us at all to make the purchase. Fortunately we didn't need to use any of our insurance features, but the envelope of print outs with all possibly needed information and vouchers made leaving right after our wedding so much easier... I'm sure we would have forgot something had we done it ourselves. Thanks to Stacy we were well organized and enjoyed our trip!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Matthew · Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I booked our honeymoon to Greece through A Girl's Gotta Go. In the early stages Stacy created different travel plans to suit our needs and give us options. She was very helpful in creating the ideal trip. We were able to tell her the types of places we wanted to see and she incorporated them into our trip. Stacy was incredibly professional and our trip was worked out to the tiniest detail. Traveling through Greece and the islands would have been difficult had we not had someone telling us how to navigate the islands and cities. We had great transportation to the different islands and hotels. I highly recommend Stacy. We had never used a travel agent before and this was a fantastic experience. A couple times we had trouble with a departure time (airline's fault), but when this happened we were able to contact Stacy and she helped us out. Wonderful experience! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I used Stacy and her A Girl's Gotta Go team to book our dream honeymoon. At first, my husband was skeptical about pursuing the use of a travel agency, but after planning the wedding I needed some help planning the honeymoon! After our first phone conversation with Stacy, my husband was convinced and we are so happy we opted to work with A Girl's Gotta Go! Stacy was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy for us and our honeymoon was a dream come true. We spent 12 days in Costa Rica and everything went smoothly. Everything was planned down to transfers to excursions and there was not one hiccup. All of the hotels knew it was our honeymoon and even left us small gifts for our arrival. When we first discussed honeymoon ideas with Stacy we told her about the type of couple we were and the budget we were working with and she really helped us come up with the Costa Rica destination that worked so perfectly for us. We are an adventurous couple but wanted to ensure some R&R time, and Stacy helped us plan a trip that had an amazing balance between the two. We are so happy to have found a Girl's Gotta Go. Working with them has made me realize the importance of a travel agency for big trips like a honeymoon. We will certainly be continuing to work with Stacy and her team for big trips in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kaylee · Married on 06/23/2017

A Girl's Gotta Go made planning our honeymoon so easy and exciting! Just by describing my husbands and I's personality and what our dream vacation would be, they were able to give options on places to stay and activities to do. They also set up transportation to and from our hotels which was so convenient and made our trip even more enjoyable. We will definitely be contacting A Girl's Gotta Go for our next vacation!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2017

Stacy helped us plan the most perfect honeymoon to Croatia! She was super helpful in answering all of our questions and working within our budget. Everything was perfect from the travel logistics, to the hotels, and the excursions we booked through her. I highly recommend Stacy and A Girls's Gotta Go for anyone looking to have one less thing on their plate, especially before a wedding!!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Stacy's services to plan our honeymoon. Throughout the entire process she was very helpful in presenting us with different options and making sure the package was customized exactly how we wanted. By the time we were on the actual honeymoon we had a blast! Everything she recommended was great, and we would highly suggest utilizing her service, especially in cases where you do not know much about the country (like us).

Sent on 08/11/2017

Marki · Married on 05/20/2017

Stacy Evos from A Girl's Gotta Go was absolutely perfect for planning our destination wedding! As a gay couple, she helped us narrow down which destinations would accept and celebrate our love, and found us the absolutely perfect venue. After we booked the resort, Azul Sensatori, the resort contacted Stacy a few weeks later to tell her they had overbooked another event and might not have enough room for all of our guests. While at first we were devastated, Stacy fought them tooth and nail to get us an even better deal, at one of their better resorts in the same general area. We ended up having our wedding at the Azul Fives in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico -- it was breathtaking. Stacy had been there herself and could vouch for the beauty and service, and it didn't disappoint. Because of Stacy, we saved a LOT of money going to this resort and honestly, we couldn't be happier with the location, and the service from Stacy. She was in contact with the manager at the hotel the whole time we were there to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible, that we enjoyed our accommodations and had our dream wedding. When there was one small issue onsite with our hotel room, Stacy promptly got us switched to a better room, had drinks and special snacks sent to our room, and had them refund us a little more money. Stacy is someone you want on your side when you are traveling, she will go above and beyond to ensure you have the experience of a lifetime. Especially since we wanted everything to go perfectly for our wedding, I am so happy we worked with Stacy. I can honestly say we would not have had the wedding of our dreams without her. She is so knowledgable about the destinations, fights to get you the best deals possible, she is flexible when planning and overall ensures you have the best experience possible. I'd recommend her 100 times over for anyone looking to plan a trip, honeymoon and especially a destination wedding. You'll be so happy you worked with her!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2017

They provide a fabulous service. I was able to select my wedding location within two days and I honestly couldn't have been happier - my guests felt the same way!

Sent on 07/31/2017