A Flower Basket Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha C. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Stunning work

Deneen was fantastic to work with! She captured exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. My bouquet was so dramatic and beautiful and I have gotten so many compliments on it. When COVID hit, she made it so easy to transition over to a new date. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Andrea K. Married on 05/21/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Great working with them. Flowers were just what was wanted.
    Mack C. Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful AND Affordable

A Flower Basket was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She was laid back, professional, and nailed what my vision was for the wedding. I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 09/05/2020

Very Accommodating and Beautiful Arrangements!

I had to change my location and what I needed due to Covid, but Deneen was able to accommodate me and the flowers turned out beautifully! I also thought that the price was very reasonable for the quality of the flowers. I was extremely pleased with everything!
    Tracy C. Married on 08/29/2020

I had the best experience with A Flower Basket

Very prompt in responding to my original inquiry. The day of my wedding everything was ready on time and absolutely beautiful.
    Laura P. Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful experience!

Deneen did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding - I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! She was able to take the concepts that I had in mind and turn it into exactly what we wanted. I had a very specific flower in mind and Deneen incorporated it into the bouquets, ceremony flowers & reception perfectly. I would highly recommend A Flower Basket!
  • Monica
    Monica C. Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Flowers

A flower basket did amazing on my wedding flowers! We got bouquets, boutonnières, and flowers for the church and they all turned out beautiful! Deneen was also great to work with and super nice!
    Kathleen T. Married on 08/08/2020

Highly Recommend

She was so good to work with. Easy communication and very quick to response. I was uncertain about what my flowers should look like and showed her several pictures and she captured my vision perfectly! Would highly recommend.
    Sidney G. Married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful!

I enjoyed working with A Flower Basket for my wedding. Deneen executed my vision perfectly while staying within my budget. Would 100% recommend A Flower Basket!
    Sydney T. Married on 11/23/2019

The best wedding flowers

I loved working with a flower basket! I sent her pictures of flowers and colors that I envisioned and let her design the rest. I was so excited how they turned out. She is so creative and easy to work with.

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Sydney! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding day flower! So happy I was able to make your vision come to life!!
    Mariah Married on 10/12/2019

Fall Wedding

I can not say thank you enough to Deneen and her team for making my ideas come to life. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend!! Very professional, nice, and affordable! She really listens to your ideas and makes stunning arrangements!!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Mariah for your wonderful review. I loved working with you and creating your beautiful fall wedding!
    Jacque Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding flowers

To me, flowers play a VERY important role in a wedding. I gave my idea, and Deneen hit it with perfection! From my bouquet, boutonnières and mother corsage, to the pew decorations and table decorations. They were better than I could imagine. Trust me, you will not be sorry if you choose A Flower Basket!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Jacque for your wonderful review! I loved working with you and creating your wedding vision! All of your special touches as the reception were so creative!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 10/08/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Deneen at A Flower Basket was so easy to work with. She turned my wedding vision into a reality! I highly recommend her as a wedding florist.

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your wonderful review! I loved working with you and being able to create your garden wedding!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!

Deneen is AWESOME, highly recommend!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Maria! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your beautiful Wedding flowers! IA big shout out to all the help we got at the reception to the groomsmen and other helpers! :)
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Floral Experience

I loved working with Deneen from A Flower Basket. She was so nice and helpful and listened to exactly what we wanted. I loved the way our flowers turned out and I would recommend her to anyone who wants amazing flowers and a fantastic florist.

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Molly for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding day flowers!
    Lynne Married on 08/03/2019
    Deneen, with A Flower Basket, was wonderful to work with! She was great with communication - always responding promptly to my emails, phone calls, & requests. From the church to the venue, our flowers were gorgeous!!!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Lynne. Is was so fun to collaborate with you and create you and Anna’s visions for her wedding day ❤️
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and stress-free!

If I could give A Flower Basket more than five stars, I definitely would! Deneen created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnières for our wedding day! Not only does she do fabulous work, but she is so kind and easy to work with! She really goes above and beyond! She genuinely cares about what she does as well as her clients! I can not recommend her enough!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your wonderful Review! What an honor it was to be part of your special day!
  • Delanie
    Delanie Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly beautiful flowers!

A Flower Basket was AMAZING when it came to my flowers for the big day! I had no idea what I actually wanted, but the staff was very helpful and walked me through everything! Once I had a vision for my flowers, they made it come to life. Every single thing ordered from them was perfect! They were so easy to work with, and I thought the price was extremely fair considering what I have seen larger florists charge. I cannot recommend A Flower Basket enough!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Delanie for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that you loved your flowers! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your vision to life!
    Jen B. Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Perfection

Deneen was so amazing to work with! She took pictures of our wedding vision and really made them come to life. She even made a mock-up bouquet for me to display at our engagement party. One thing that I really enjoyed about A Flower Basket was that they were very accommodating. My schedule is crazy and she moved her schedule around to make our meetings work. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received several compliments on them. The staff at A Flower Basket even delivered and set up all the arrangements on time to our venue in a blizzard! I highly recommend considering them for your wedding.

A Flower Basket's reply:

Jen it was so amazing to create and design you wedding day flowers. Thank you for your wonderful support and recommendations. Who doesn’t love a blizzard 😍
    K Married on 11/17/2018
    Deneen was wonderful to work with and so flexible with us. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and she did such a great job with delivery that I had absolutely no worries. I would highly recommend her!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Thank you! So fun working with you and creating your wedding flowers❤️
    Emily Married on 10/06/2018
    Amazing!!!! Flowers and floral arrangements were stunningly beautiful!! A Flower Basket was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make our special day perfect!!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Emily you are such a doll! Thank you for your wonderful review! Loved creating your vision and making your wedding day perfect!
    Stephanie Married on 09/29/2018
    Absolutely loved working with Deneen! She hep bring to life my vision and it was even better than I could have imagined!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your kind review. I loved working with you and creating your vision for your wedding day!
    Aubri Z. Married on 09/28/2018

Loved my flowers!

I would absolutely recommend Deneen to anyone I know. She is so kind, she listened to all of my descriptions of the flowers I wanted, and she produced exactly what I described. I loved my flowers from A Flower Basket.

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Aubri! It was an honor to be part of your special day!
    I get so many brides referring to your flowers when they come in to talk with me! I loved bringing your vision to life!
    Lori Married on 09/22/2018
    Deenen is Amazing! She had a great vision of what I was looking for in the bouquets and had no problem accommodating the groom with his shotgun shell boutonnieres. And the cake flowers were perfect! Her shop is also very affordable and a treat to visit.

Thank you Deenen!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Lori for you kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding day flowers!
    Joy Married on 08/18/2018
    I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding flowers were! I loved all of them, from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids, the church flowers and especially all of the flowers at the reception. I would highly recommend Deneen, the flowers truly made my wedding dream a reality!

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Joy for your kind words! I really enjoyed making your wedding dream flowers a reality! It was one of my favorites for the year!