A Flower Basket Reviews

A Flower Basket 4
A Flower Basket 5

Mariah · Married on 10/12/2019

Fall Wedding

I can not say thank you enough to Deneen and her team for making my ideas come to life. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend!! Very professional, nice, and affordable! She really listens to your ideas and makes stunning arrangements!!

A Flower Basket 6
    A Flower Basket 7
    A Flower Basket 8
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!

Deneen is AWESOME, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Floral Experience

I loved working with Deneen from A Flower Basket. She was so nice and helpful and listened to exactly what we wanted. I loved the way our flowers turned out and I would recommend her to anyone who wants amazing flowers and a fantastic florist.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lynne · Married on 08/03/2019

Deneen, with A Flower Basket, was wonderful to work with! She was great with communication - always responding promptly to my emails, phone calls, & requests. From the church to the venue, our flowers were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Lynne. Is was so fun to collaborate with you and create you and Anna’s visions for her wedding day ❤️
  • Amanda

Amanda Wood · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and stress-free!

If I could give A Flower Basket more than five stars, I definitely would! Deneen created the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnières for our wedding day! Not only does she do fabulous work, but she is so kind and easy to work with! She really goes above and beyond! She genuinely cares about what she does as well as her clients! I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Delanie

Delanie F. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly beautiful flowers!

A Flower Basket was AMAZING when it came to my flowers for the big day! I had no idea what I actually wanted, but the staff was very helpful and walked me through everything! Once I had a vision for my flowers, they made it come to life. Every single thing ordered from them was perfect! They were so easy to work with, and I thought the price was extremely fair considering what I have seen larger florists charge. I cannot recommend A Flower Basket enough!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jen Bridge · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Perfection

Deneen was so amazing to work with! She took pictures of our wedding vision and really made them come to life. She even made a mock-up bouquet for me to display at our engagement party. One thing that I really enjoyed about A Flower Basket was that they were very accommodating. My schedule is crazy and she moved her schedule around to make our meetings work. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we received several compliments on them. The staff at A Flower Basket even delivered and set up all the arrangements on time to our venue in a blizzard! I highly recommend considering them for your wedding.

Sent on 03/10/2019

A Flower Basket's reply:

Jen it was so amazing to create and design you wedding day flowers. Thank you for your wonderful support and recommendations. Who doesn’t love a blizzard 😍

K · Married on 11/17/2018

Deneen was wonderful to work with and so flexible with us. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and she did such a great job with delivery that I had absolutely no worries. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/31/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Thank you! So fun working with you and creating your wedding flowers❤️

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!! Flowers and floral arrangements were stunningly beautiful!! A Flower Basket was amazing to work with and went above and beyond to make our special day perfect!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Emily you are such a doll! Thank you for your wonderful review! Loved creating your vision and making your wedding day perfect!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely loved working with Deneen! She hep bring to life my vision and it was even better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/09/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your kind review. I loved working with you and creating your vision for your wedding day!

Aubri Ziegler · Married on 09/28/2018

Loved my flowers!

I would absolutely recommend Deneen to anyone I know. She is so kind, she listened to all of my descriptions of the flowers I wanted, and she produced exactly what I described. I loved my flowers from A Flower Basket.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Lori · Married on 09/22/2018

Deenen is Amazing! She had a great vision of what I was looking for in the bouquets and had no problem accommodating the groom with his shotgun shell boutonnieres. And the cake flowers were perfect! Her shop is also very affordable and a treat to visit.

Thank you Deenen!

A Flower Basket 9
    Sent on 10/08/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Lori for you kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding day flowers!

Joy · Married on 08/18/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing my wedding flowers were! I loved all of them, from my bouquet, to the bridesmaids, the church flowers and especially all of the flowers at the reception. I would highly recommend Deneen, the flowers truly made my wedding dream a reality!

Sent on 09/11/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Joy for your kind words! I really enjoyed making your wedding dream flowers a reality! It was one of my favorites for the year!

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I had my personal attendants have bouquets as well and they were just as beautiful as the other's! The flower basket helped make all of my girls feel a part of the wedding and feel special and beautiful! My bouquet was absolutely breath-taking and looked gorgeous for all of the photos!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

I absolutely loved creating your flowers for your wedding. Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

Deneen was so easy to work with! She replied to all of my emails very quickly and answered all of my questions. Her flowers were beautiful and huge! She delivered them right to me at the hall and was even flexible when I asked her last minute to help with a topper for our cake. The flowers were a great value at what she charged us! I would highly recommend A Flower Basket!

A Flower Basket 10
    A Flower Basket 11
    Sent on 07/22/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

❤️loved designing your wedding day flowers.

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Deneen did an AMAZING job on our wedding flowers and were exactly what we wanted! She was easy to communicate with and very professional. Our flowers were simple but still so elegant and I was really happy with how they turned out! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/07/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Allison, I was so great working with you and creating your wedding flowers! Loved how everything turned out!

Janelle · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough good things about "A Flower Basket." My arrangements far exceeded my expectations. They looked better than the picture I provided her to go by. I couldn't have been happier. She was so helpful the day of the wedding. It was nice to not have to worry about that part of the wedding and focus on other things. She was amazing! I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone who is looking for the perfect arrangement for their special day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Janelle. I loved creating your wedding flowers and you were an absolute joy to work with !

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

Deneen was an absolute joy to work with! She made the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding day and I couldnt have been happier!

Sent on 06/06/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Rachel! It was so great working with you and creating your wedding flowers!

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a fairly small flower order (2 bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, 2 altar pieces, and some loose flowers), and we loved what Deneen put together for us. We only met with her once after which I sent her a Pinterest board of flowers I liked. She was able to put together great arrangements even though I gave her very little direction beyond a few pictures.

Sent on 05/11/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Melissa! I love working with you and creating your wedding flowers! Loved all the bright vibrant colors!

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2017

Flowers were better than I ever expected and Deneen was so easy to work with! Love her!

Sent on 01/12/2018

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Sarah. I really loved creating your vision for your wedding day. The extra personal touches were very special .

Justine · Married on 10/28/2017

Deneen was absolutely fabulous. Our wedding was out of town, but we knew we wanted fake flowers. So A Flower Basket was able to make all my flowers months before the wedding. It was one thing that I was able to not have to worry about the week of the wedding. Everything was perfect. She did tall vase centerpieces, pumpkin centerpieces, all our corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets. I wouldn't change a thing about them! I had multiple people comment about how shocked they were that they were fake flowers instead of real. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. These pictures don't do them justice!

A Flower Basket 12
    A Flower Basket 13
    Sent on 12/15/2017

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you so much Justine I really enjoyed working with you and creating your wedding flowers.

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2017

The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 11/14/2017

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly. I am so happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted :) It was a pleasure working with you.

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Daneen’s the best! Highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/21/2017

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Molly! You Rock :) So glad you liked your flowers. It was fun creating them for you and you letting me do what I do!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Deneen did an AMAZING job creating my wedding bouquet and decorating our arch and cake! She listened to what I wanted and took it to the next level with her creative ability. I was stunned when I saw my flowers. She was so easy to work with and was very affordable. If you're getting married, I would highly recommend going in to A Flower Basket to see how they can make your special day even more beautiful!

A Flower Basket 14
    Sent on 11/14/2017

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you so much Katie, I enjoyed creating your flowers and working with you and your Mom. The only regret is not being able to see you when you saw your bouquet! So happy you loved it!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Deneen is amazing. In a bind with losing a florist she was suggested and I am so glad! With only 40 days left before my wedding she took on the task. I wanted a more creative, whimsical look with bright colors, a bouquet with apples, and feathers in the boutineers. She took the idea and embraced it and the final product was more perfect than I could have imagined. She listened to every idea and wasn't afraid to step out of the box. She was so excited for us when we stopped by to show us some of flowers she was going to use. She was so sweet during the whole process and made my stressful situation turn into one happy bride. I couldn't have been more pleased and recommend her to everyone I talked to.

Sent on 11/21/2017

A Flower Basket's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I really enjoyed creating your wedding flowers! Your bouquet was one of my favorites of the year!