A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio Reviews

70 | Tucson, AZ

70 Reviews for A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio

70 A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio Reviews

Tara · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Very professional and wonderful product line. I would highly recommend them!

Desi Rosenfield · Married on 10/21/2018

Commitment and customer service par excellance

A Fine Line is a wonderful place to get your invitations. They are very flexible with designs and they commit to only what they can deliver. I was more than impressed with their commitment to excellence and their honest advice. I would definitely use them again and again

Sent on 11/04/2018

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

I'm so happy that you were pleased. Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Kristen Day · Married on 10/06/2018

If you are a bride, you need this company.

A Fine Line was amazing to work with. They gave us everything we wanted in budget and our guests loved how everything turned out. I loved getting to know Leah and Jeanne, they treated me like family! Will use them again!

Claire Karakey · Married on 05/12/2018

5 Star review!

We were thrilled with our invitations and entire expereince and would highly recommend A Fine Line for your special day!!! I didn't know how proud I would be to send those bad boys out! Thank you, thank you!
    The Karakey's

Sent on 11/04/2018

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Sweet Girl, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you were thrilled with them. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day by choosing us to do your invitations. Happy ever-after!

Kiley · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeanne was amazing! Loved working with her every step of the way

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kiley! Your invitation choice is perfect for the exquisite event you have planned. Thanks for letting me be a part of the team assisting you with your special day.

Susan · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeanne went above and beyond for us. She accommodated meetings when the bride was in town and accomplished a lot in a short period of time. She communicated well over email. She went above and beyond in doing extra research for our military wedding (as far as wording and etiquette). Great experience!

Sent on 10/26/2017

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Working with you has been a joy!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/25/2018

Jeanie Dwan was so knowledgeable and professional! She was incredibly sweet and welcoming, very organized and had a wide variety of invitations to choose from. She worked within our budget and was flexible with our schedule. I highly recommend this vendor; very personable and the invites were absolutely stunning!!!

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Sweet Wendy, thank you for your kind words. It was a treat for me to be able to work with you and Eddie! Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to do them for you.

Theodora · Married on 12/30/2017

Jeanne Dwan is professional, knowledgeable, talented and helpful. She was also creative in combining several designs for us to yield exactly what we wanted. Best invitation company I've ever worked with!!!

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

Jeanne did an excellent job of taking what we liked, showing us excellent, reasonably priced, options, and helping us design all the little details to go into our final invitations. They came out looking absolutely beautiful. We received multiple comments from guests saying how much they loved our invitations. Additionally, Jeanne was so sweet, hospitable, and timely throughout the entire process. I highly recommend you use A Fine Line for your invitations!

Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

I am a repeat customer! Incredible service and quality. The selection is outstanding! Both my daughters picked their wedding invitations and had it made their way. We all were very pleased with the results. They also had resources for calligraphy and other services.
    Would use again.

Sent on 10/27/2017

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I hope that everything went exactly as planned. I'm sure it was a beautiful wedding. Send photos!

Lori · Married on 10/07/2017

She was helpful, efficient and a pleasure to work with!! I would HIGHLY recommend A Fine Line to anyone needing help with invitations for events!

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you. Please give the bride and groom my best and wishes for a lifetime of happiness together.

Jane · Married on 08/08/2017

Jeanne was a wonderful addition to our vendor team and went above and beyond to help us select the best invitation suite for our Bride, Elizabeth. Jeanne spent lots of time guiding us through her beautiful paper options and helping to script the perfect verbiage for our intimate family wedding celebration. She even searched outside her traditional graphic options to source a very specific botanical illustration which became a motif we used throughout the wedding decor. It was perfect!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Hi Jane, it was a pleasure to work with you and Elizabeth. It was a great collaboration and her invitations are still one my all time favorites! Elizabeth made such a great decision when she put you in charge of her special day :-)
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/24/2017

Jeanne is not only the sweetest but such a joy to do business with! The positive feedback on my beautifully designed wedding invitations are rolling in almost as quickly as the RSVP's! Her professionalism, attention to detail and guidance was top of the line when it came to designing my invitations. I look forward to the next time I need to throw a party so I can do this part of the process all over again! Thanks A Fine Line you exceeded my expectations.

• BlueHenBride

Samantha · Married on 03/25/2017

I am so happy that we went with A Fine Line for our wedding invitations, escort cards, and programs. Everything came out beautifully! There was a lot of flexibility in customizing designs, and the final product was exactly what I wanted. Jeanne is the sweetest and most helpful person on the planet. A week before I was about to send out our invitations, our venue emailed us to say that they had changed the reservation phone number for our hotel block, and the old number just had a short recording letting anyone who called know that the number wasn't in service and no mention of the new number to call. I got on the phone with Jeanne right away to explain the situation and asked if reprinting our details cards with the new number would be possible, and she got them to me so quickly. I was so pleased with how our invitations turned out and how well we were taken care of, that I went back to design and order our programs from A Fine Line, too. Jeanne went above and beyond again to make sure they were customized exactly how I had wanted them. Definitely pick A Fine Line if you're looking for the best customer service and lots of design flexibility!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio 1

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

I'm glad we were able to get it all resolved for you, Samantha. Thanks for including the photo with the review. It is beautiful! It was a joy for me to work with you.

Anna · Married on 03/18/2017

Our invitations were beautiful! So glad we used A Fine Line

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Allie · Married on 11/19/2016

These ladies really took the time to help me find exactly what I was looking for and make my vision come to life. I am absolutely in love with my invitations. Their responsiveness was outstanding and they always got back to me right away. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing invitations!!

June · Married on 11/05/2016

I would highly, highly recommend A Fine Line for any occasion. We used their services for our son's wedding. They created a beautiful chalkboard "welcome sign" that matched our invitations. They also made our table assignment cards and were more than flexible and patient during our many changes. Jeanne and team are very responsive and know this business inside and out. It was SO refreshing to have them make recommendations that didn't break our budget and were more lovely than we expected. A Fine Line is the best of the best, we couldn't have been more pleased.

A Fine Line Invitation Studio & Calligraphy Studio's reply:

Hi June! Thanks for choosing us to work with. It was wonderful working with you and your sweet daughter-in-law to add those special touches to their event. Thank you for your kind words.

Katie · Married on 11/04/2016

From the initial contact, to picking my invites out, all the hard in between work, to the day I picked up my beautiful wedding invitations my experience working with A Fine Line was absolutely amazing. Diane and Jeanne made me feel extremely special, were extremely accommodating, flexible, kind, and just made the whole process a breeze. I couldn't be happier with my invitations and the overall experience!!!

Carol · Married on 10/22/2016

Their professionalism was exceptional. Services are done by appointment only for undivided attention. Worked specifically with Diane, very attentive to detail, kind, helpful and brought the vision of my invitations to light. I love them and the quality is top notch. Thank you to A Fine Line.

Nadia · Married on 09/16/2016

The best quality and price. I looked for invitations all over town, Internet and even Mexico and it's for sure the best place! 100% recommended

Absolutely fantastic vendor to work with! Wonderful ideas, great service and incredibly helpful. I highly recommend!

Jeanne and Diane are the utmost professionals when it comes to wedding stationary! My daughter, the bride, and I had a lovely appointment, found exactly what we wanted and had excellent direction in what to do, how to order, how to appropriately word the invitations, and finding all the best prices. They had all the answers to my many questions and were thoughtful and timely. I would absolutely recommend A Fine Line for any wedding stationary needs!

Joanne · Married on 06/25/2016

A Fine Line was great- huge selection. Helped us narrow things down quickly based on price and style. Found us the perfect design that wasn't even in the sample book. They know all the wording/etiquette too. Great to work with!

Patricia · Married on 06/11/2016

Personal and professional attention and service

Kylie · Married on 05/20/2016

Jeanne and Diane were so awesome to work with. They were very responsive, had a massive selection and really worked with my budget. Great experience!