A Fantasy in Flowers Reviews

A Fantasy in Flowers 6
A Fantasy in Flowers 7
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 07/15/2019

The most spectacular florist around!

We went through Amy for our wedding flowers. I could not have been more impressed and pleased with them from start to finish! Amy and I had countless emails and texts until we had everything we wanted for our vision within our budget. She went above and beyond to meet us where we needed to be financially and more. She even helped hang our decorations outside of her floral elements to help us not endure more of cost with our venue. So many people commented and complimented how beautiful our flowers were from our intricate centerpieces to the little details of bud vases and petals, candles that were dispersed everywhere, including flowers on our cake. After seeing our flowers, people would not believe the deal she gave us! I am so grateful for Amy and the amazing work she has done for us to help make our wedding that much more beautiful and special! Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Awwww Kerry thanks so much!! You were so much fun to work with. We really appreciate your beautiful review. -Amy
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning flowers

Amy designed my flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely stunning. She was a pleasure to work with and very quick response to all of my questions. She worked within my budget, which was a huge plus!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cindy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We enjoyed working with you. :-)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/24/2019

I would recommend Amy a million times!

Amy was AMAZING! Besides being professional and timely in her responses she was very creative and executed everything perfectly. She even texted me the day before the wedding to let me know she had extra flowers and asked if she could use them to make other arrangements.

Before working with Amy, we met with other florists that were specifically recommended by our venue TPC Sawgrass, but they were unreasonably priced. These other florists really try to up-sell and it almost feels like you are at a car dealership when speaking with them. Amy works with your budget and there is no pressure. She provides ideas if you're stuck or she will listen to what you want and provide an exceptional final product! I would recommend her a million times and I will definitely be reaching out to her for any future floral arrangements!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hi Laura :-)
    Thank you so much for this awesome review! It means so much to us that you took the time to leave these kind words. We enjoyed working with you.
    -Amy

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers

A Fantasy in Flowers went above and beyond my expectations with a limited budget for flowers. Amy called two days before to let me know she would have extra flowers and was willing to make additional decor at no additional cost. Bouquets and decor were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. I loved working with you and can't wait to see pictures!
    -Amy

Jolene Bullock · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional

Amy and all the staff did such an amazing job on my daughters wedding flowers, they were so beautiful & exceeded my expectations! Amy had a lot of patience & was very helpful throughout the entire process & was very polite & quick to respond to all of my questions . I would highly recommend them for any flower services you may need.

Sent on 01/10/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review Jolene!! We really appreciate it and enjoyed working with you on your gorgeous wedding. -Amy

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! Everything they did was beautiful! They were very helpful and helped us to stay within our budget. We didn’t pick a florist until a little over a month our from the wedding. Due to timing, all I had time for was emailing pictures of what I was looking for so I was unsure of what to expect on the day of the wedding, but everything looked great! They had a great vision and I was amazed at how everything looked. Very responsive and helpful! Could not have made a better choice!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

Susan, Amy (the best designer ever!) and her team did not disappoint. Our wedding was perfect and the flowers added so much. We have received compliment after compliment on how beautiful our flowers were. We married at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. The flowers set off this beautiful venue in a spectacular way! Couldn’t be happier.

A Fantasy in Flowers 8
    A Fantasy in Flowers 9
    A Fantasy in Flowers 10

Elizabeth · Married on 03/18/2018

the flowers were beyond fantastic! Such a beautiful combination of colors. Amy Dwarika’s design was perfect for the spring wedding!

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2018

I was the officiant of this wedding, and these were the most spectacular arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! The perfect accompaniment to the dazzling venue of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Owner Susan Kass and floral designer Amy Scott Dwarika are creative geniuses and a pleasure to work with. The photos are magazine worthy for sure!!!

Donna · Married on 03/18/2018

I was guest at a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club and I just wanted to say that the flowers were absolutely amazing! Susan and Amy from A Fantasy in Flowers did a fabulous job! Donna

Debbie · Married on 03/18/2018

I have been to several weddings over the last few years where A Fantasy In Flowers provided the floral arrangements. Susan Kass (owner) and Amy Scott Dwarika ( designer) never disappoint with their professionalism and creativity. This week end I was a guest at a wedding at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club where again A Fantasy In Flowers provided the GORGEOUS floral arrangements. I highly recommend them for any special event!!

Jane · Married on 03/18/2018

A Fantasy In Flowers is FIVE STAR! I was a bridesmaid at a recent wedding at The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and the flowers done by A Fantasy In Flowers were truly remarkable! The flowers had vivid colors, huge blooms, creative designs and were so perfectly arranged to maximize the beauty of all the wedding spaces - from the ceremony lawn to the buffet to the tables, and even hanging artistically from the huge chandeliers. Just gorgeous!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

A Fantasy in Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding arrangements. Their design was so beautiful and was everything I pictured for our special day. We had 2 sets of grandparents who were unable to attend and the florist added their flowers to our wedding cake, which was incredible! Would definitely recommend their services in the future

Sent on 03/22/2018

N · Married on 02/22/2018

I used a Fantasy in Flowers for a retirement party. I sent a photo of my idea and provided my budget for the event. I could have not been more pleased with the arrangements. The number of flowers used and the detail that went into each arrangement was incredible. The staff went above and beyond at the venue to make sure everything was PERFECT! Thank you so very much for being a part of our special celebration. <3<3

Sent on 02/26/2018
    A Fantasy in Flowers 11

Dylan · Married on 02/10/2018

They did a beautiful job with our son's wedding.

Sent on 02/11/2018
    A Fantasy in Flowers 12
    A Fantasy in Flowers 13

Katherine · Married on 02/03/2018

I never worry about anything when I use A Fantasy in Flowers. I know everything will be beautiful and delivered on time. A+ customer service!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

A Fantasy in Flowers recently made the bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony arrangements (including two of the most gorgeous wreaths I have ever seen), and reception decor for my wedding. A coworker recommended A Fantasy in Flowers after I told her that several other florists had been unreliable with consultations or had outrageous prices, and I'm so glad she did! It took a few attempts back and forth to get the proposal just right after the consultation, but when our wedding day arrived and I saw the flowers for the first time, I was blown away. The bouquets and arrangements were bigger and more beautiful than I ever imagined. Please call a Fantasy in Flowers -- you will be so glad you did. The quality of their work is on par with the most expensive florists in town, and yet the price is realistic for normal couples on a budget. Everything was set up exactly as we discussed, and they really helped my vision for the day come to life.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tim · Married on 10/14/2017

Susan Kass and her Team are simple amazing !!! They made for us 20 centerpieces to be used on our dinner tables, and their professional creativity took our bland room and made each of our guests say "wow, look at this" !! I just don't know how she does it, only a true artist can transform an outdoor setting into something just short of a garden. Thanks Susan !!

We are also very grateful for your support of the military in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area, and your unwavering efforts each year for the Wounded Warrior Project. You all at A Fantasy in Flowers are very appreciated.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot begin to express how happy I was with how everything came together! Everything was absolutely PERFECT! From the bouquets to the altar piece, it was absolutely stunning! And the pricing was right in my budget! I couldn't have asked for a better set of florists for the job. Thank y'all so much!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/06/2017

I loved working with Susan and Amy from a Fantasy in Flowers! They were so helpful and even when I changed my mind last minute, having a bridesmaid cancel on me, they were able to make adjustments to my order! The flowers turned out beautiful and there were even extra flowers they did not use and they delivered them to my venue along with what I ordered. We ended up using them as decorations around the venue! I was very impressed!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    A Fantasy in Flowers 14

Pam · Married on 05/20/2017

I was a Bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vdera Club and Inn. A Fantasy in Flowers did the most amazing job I have ever seen! The flowers were Absolutely gorgeous! Susan and Amy were so nice to work with and paid attention to every detail! I will definitely us them for my daughters wedding!

A Fantasy in Flowers 15
    A Fantasy in Flowers 16
    A Fantasy in Flowers 17
    A Fantasy in Flowers 18

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2017

I'm not sure why anyone would use any other florist! A Fantasy in Flowers is simply the best.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and set up beautifully! Amy and Susan listened to what we had in mind, and delivered exactly what were looking for. I'd definitely recommend working with them! :)

Sent on 05/04/2017

catalina · Married on 03/31/2017

We hired Susan and Amy to design our wedding flowers and table decor for our wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza. I do not have enough words to thank them for turning our vision into reality. All we had to do was provide them with a few inspiration pictures, never in a million years I would have imagined they would design exactly what I had in mind. It was a dream to walk into our venue for the first time to find the most beautiful flower arrangements surrounded by candle light. Amy worked with us to choose the appropriate vases, flowers, candle holders etc. They responded immediately to any questions, worked with our budget and fulfilled every request we had. We sincerely thank you for making our wedding an absolute dream

Sent on 04/18/2017

Eileen · Married on 03/04/2017

A Fantasy in Flowers floral shop is amazing! Susan and Amy were absolutely fantastic and so incredibly helpful. Our wedding was a destination one, so finding the right floral arrangements from a different city made me a bit nervous. But once I had the consultation, I felt totally at ease and confident the arrangements would be beautiful. Susan and Amy were so sweet and worked with our timeline (wedding was one month out!) and our budget. I was able to email inspirational photos for my wedding of our location, theme, colors, bouquet ideas, etc. and they quickly responded with a proposal, fully detailed with beautiful floral arrangements. On the morning of our wedding, everything was packaged very securely when my brother and his wife picked them up. We were blown away when we saw them. They were absolutely gorgeous and prettier than we ever imagined. They smelled divine too! All of the arrangements brought the last touches of our wedding together so perfectly. I felt extra beautiful carrying such a stunning bouquet. We received so many compliments and of course we happily told them where they came from. All of the arrangements made it home safely with us and lasted a long time after the wedding. We are now drying some pieces out to save, and they are still as beautiful. I cannot recommend this lovely shop and ladies enough! Thank you for helping make our wedding unforgettable! Love, Luis and Eileen Aponte.

Sent on 03/17/2017