A Fantasy in Flowers Reviews

151 | Saint Augustine, FL

151 Reviews for A Fantasy in Flowers

Abigail H. · Married on 03/01/2021

Highly recommend

Susan and Amy did an incredible job with all of the flowers at my wedding. They were exactly what I envisioned and they took the time to listen to what I wanted down to every detail. They were extremely professional the day of the event and couldn't have been more accommodating. I highly recommend them to anyone 10/10!

Sent on 01/12/2021

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Awww Thanks so much Abby! We appreciate you so much! :-) It was such a beautiful day. Congrats to you both!
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 02/20/2021

Amy is amazing!

Amy was amazing from the minute I reached out. She is very easy to communicate with and even when I changed my mind or has a vision- Amy was there to ensure that vision came to life. A Fantasy in flowers absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding. The quality of the flowers were amazing and they were affordable compared to a lot of other vendors. You cannot beat what this dynamic duo brings to the table. I can’t thank them enough for our flowers. They really brought the whole wedding and my vision to life. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/04/2021

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank youuu so much Allie! That means so much to us! I am so happy that you loved everything! It was such a gorgeous day! Congrats! -Amy
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/07/2020

A Bride's Dream!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with A Fantasy in Flowers! When I first met Amy I was so impressed with her kindness and attention to detail. I truly felt like she wanted to get to me and my vision. When she sent the proposal I was floored! It was like she somehow captured my wedding floral idea out of my head and put it to paper. When we had to downsize due to COVID she couldn't have been more gracious and understanding. On the wedding day, I was absolutely in love with everything and felt that the florals truly transformed the space! Everything was beautiful and perfectly and truly my dream come true! Book A Fantasy in Flowers for your wedding and you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Kathy · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing and creative

The moment I reached out to Amy about my florals for my wedding I knew she was going to be my florist. Amy is attentive, welcoming and does amazing work. She took my Pinterest inspirations and made them even better for my wedding day. She has en eye for design and she did just that on my wedding day. No matter how many times I changed my mind or had a floral question, Amy was always happy to help and offer advice. Covid caused me to postpone my wedding from May to October 2020 and Amy did not hesitate a second when I told her the new day. Instead, she let me change my ideas and was always willing to help me work through my ideas. Amy is a wonderful florist and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/25/2020

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank youuu so MUCH Kathy! This is so nice and we appreciate you to pieces! I am so happy that we were able to be a part of your beautiful day. -Amy ;-)

Katie Y. · Married on 04/19/2020

Wonderful Florists! August 7th 2020 Wedding

Amy and Susan with A Fantasy in Flowers are amazing designers and florists! Due to Covid our April wedding was canceled and rescheduled for August. Amy was so wonderfully nice and attentive with communication and flexibility. She was able to take my spring flower ideas and make our late summer wedding beautiful! I absolutely loved my bouquet and arrangements. She really captured what I imagined for my wedding day and is so creative. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/07/2020

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Katie! You are awesome and we really appreciate your kind words! :-) I loved working with you.

Marcus N. · Married on 02/14/2020

Beautiful & Affordable!!

Fantasy in flowers is AMAZING! I met this team when I was touring my venue and saw them setting up for another wedding. After seeing their work, I was in love and had to have them as my florist! However, what I admired the most about them was how hard they worked to fit my budget. They were very upfront with pricing which I really appreciated! No hidden fees or trying to haggle me into spending more than I wanted. In fact, they suggested several ways to reuse flowers from the ceremony to the reception to save money! Which turned out to be stunning! We can't thank them enough! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2020

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you so MUCH for leaving such a nice review! You both are so sweet and we loved working with you. Thanks for attaching these beautiful pictures!!

Angela L. · Married on 01/25/2020

THE BEST! So many compliments!

A Fantasy in Flowers is truly the best florist! They did flowers for both our engagement dinner and our wedding; not only was I very impressed but I received TONS of compliments on the flowers. I worked with Amy who was nice enough to meet with me in person in the very beginning to go over my vision; she was wonderful, since I don't know much about flowers she brought many good suggestions forward and the outcome was absolutely beautiful. Amy did it all: centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner and reception, chair decor for the ceremony, the arch, all the bridal party flowers, grandmothers & grandfathers, parents, officiant, cake, etc- everything! It was all gorgeous. Not only is she extremely talented, she is also very delightful - easy to work with, flexible, very good at communication, so kind. One of my favorite things is that after our events, they donated the flowers to a senior home - a testament to the kind of person and business this is. So thankful to have worked with them!

Sent on 02/21/2020

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Angela! We appreciate you so much! I loved all the candles, so romantic. I can't wait to see the professional pictures! -Amy
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 12/07/2019

Got my vision

Amy was helpful & professional... Most of all she got my vision and Just ran with it!
    AFIF did fantastic work that my husband and I were very happy with. We made a great choice!

Sent on 12/10/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you sooo much Jessica!! I loved your romantic candlelit vision, it was really perfect for the space. Thank you for posting pictures also. I love to see them. :-) -Amy
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/06/2019

Couldn’t have been any better!

Amy was incredible to work with! She was responsive, worked within my budget, patient, and literally made my floral dreams come to life. I had endless compliments on the florals- they were beautiful, unique, and professionally displayed. I can’t complement Amy enough. I had an overall floral vision and she helped translate that vision into a STUNNING reality! 👏👏

Sent on 12/10/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank youuu Sarah!! I really had a great time working with you! The magnolia leaves were so amazing and I am glad that they were a focal in your vision. :-) Congrats on your marriage you both are so adorable.
  • Dana

Dana M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Breathtaking

Amy literally brought my vision to life and exceeded expectations. It was beautiful and I immediately teared up when I saw everything and I am not a crier. I was nervous because I picked some non-standard colors and flowers as well as a very not traditional perspective and words cannot describe what Amy did. Thank you so much for all your hard work and months of emails!

Sent on 11/25/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much!! We loved working with you and your ideas! :-) The darker purple palette looked so great at the Clay Theater and all your little details were beautiful.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2019

Fantastic florist

I am so happy that I chose A Fantasy in Flowers for my wedding! It was one of the best decisions I made. Amy was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, and when I booked her she kept working to make my vision a reality even though I knew nothing about flowers. She worked so hard to find the perfect flower to match the color of my bridemaids dresses and everything came out perfectly. She even was patient and accommodating when I wanted to change the color of the centerpiece stands she had available. I was in complete awe when I walked in on our wedding day and saw what she created and I was obsessed with my bouquet. I am forever grateful to A Fantasy in Flowers for making my day so special!

Sent on 10/31/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Ashley we truly enjoyed working with you and so appreciate this beautiful review. I am so happy that we were able to match the bridesmaids dresses perfectly. You guys are such a great couple and I am so happy for you both.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Simple, Elegant, affordable, Perfect!

Amy was so easy to work with, even worked with my schedule so we could avoid a delivery fee. Super affordable and absolutely beautiful! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/07/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Brittany!! Also thank you for sharing a photo, you all look amazing! What a beautiful picture.
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 07/15/2019

The most spectacular florist around!

We went through Amy for our wedding flowers. I could not have been more impressed and pleased with them from start to finish! Amy and I had countless emails and texts until we had everything we wanted for our vision within our budget. She went above and beyond to meet us where we needed to be financially and more. She even helped hang our decorations outside of her floral elements to help us not endure more of cost with our venue. So many people commented and complimented how beautiful our flowers were from our intricate centerpieces to the little details of bud vases and petals, candles that were dispersed everywhere, including flowers on our cake. After seeing our flowers, people would not believe the deal she gave us! I am so grateful for Amy and the amazing work she has done for us to help make our wedding that much more beautiful and special! Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Awwww Kerry thanks so much!! You were so much fun to work with. We really appreciate your beautiful review. -Amy
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning flowers

Amy designed my flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely stunning. She was a pleasure to work with and very quick response to all of my questions. She worked within my budget, which was a huge plus!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cindy. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We enjoyed working with you. :-)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/24/2019

I would recommend Amy a million times!

Amy was AMAZING! Besides being professional and timely in her responses she was very creative and executed everything perfectly. She even texted me the day before the wedding to let me know she had extra flowers and asked if she could use them to make other arrangements.

Before working with Amy, we met with other florists that were specifically recommended by our venue TPC Sawgrass, but they were unreasonably priced. These other florists really try to up-sell and it almost feels like you are at a car dealership when speaking with them. Amy works with your budget and there is no pressure. She provides ideas if you're stuck or she will listen to what you want and provide an exceptional final product! I would recommend her a million times and I will definitely be reaching out to her for any future floral arrangements!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hi Laura :-)
    Thank you so much for this awesome review! It means so much to us that you took the time to leave these kind words. We enjoyed working with you.
    -Amy

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers

A Fantasy in Flowers went above and beyond my expectations with a limited budget for flowers. Amy called two days before to let me know she would have extra flowers and was willing to make additional decor at no additional cost. Bouquets and decor were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. I loved working with you and can't wait to see pictures!
    -Amy

Jolene B. · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional

Amy and all the staff did such an amazing job on my daughters wedding flowers, they were so beautiful & exceeded my expectations! Amy had a lot of patience & was very helpful throughout the entire process & was very polite & quick to respond to all of my questions . I would highly recommend them for any flower services you may need.

Sent on 01/10/2019

A Fantasy in Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review Jolene!! We really appreciate it and enjoyed working with you on your gorgeous wedding. -Amy

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! Everything they did was beautiful! They were very helpful and helped us to stay within our budget. We didn’t pick a florist until a little over a month our from the wedding. Due to timing, all I had time for was emailing pictures of what I was looking for so I was unsure of what to expect on the day of the wedding, but everything looked great! They had a great vision and I was amazed at how everything looked. Very responsive and helpful! Could not have made a better choice!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

Susan, Amy (the best designer ever!) and her team did not disappoint. Our wedding was perfect and the flowers added so much. We have received compliment after compliment on how beautiful our flowers were. We married at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. The flowers set off this beautiful venue in a spectacular way! Couldn’t be happier.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/18/2018

the flowers were beyond fantastic! Such a beautiful combination of colors. Amy Dwarika’s design was perfect for the spring wedding!

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2018

I was the officiant of this wedding, and these were the most spectacular arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! The perfect accompaniment to the dazzling venue of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Owner Susan Kass and floral designer Amy Scott Dwarika are creative geniuses and a pleasure to work with. The photos are magazine worthy for sure!!!

Donna · Married on 03/18/2018

I was guest at a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club and I just wanted to say that the flowers were absolutely amazing! Susan and Amy from A Fantasy in Flowers did a fabulous job! Donna

Debbie · Married on 03/18/2018

I have been to several weddings over the last few years where A Fantasy In Flowers provided the floral arrangements. Susan Kass (owner) and Amy Scott Dwarika ( designer) never disappoint with their professionalism and creativity. This week end I was a guest at a wedding at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club where again A Fantasy In Flowers provided the GORGEOUS floral arrangements. I highly recommend them for any special event!!

Jane · Married on 03/18/2018

A Fantasy In Flowers is FIVE STAR! I was a bridesmaid at a recent wedding at The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and the flowers done by A Fantasy In Flowers were truly remarkable! The flowers had vivid colors, huge blooms, creative designs and were so perfectly arranged to maximize the beauty of all the wedding spaces - from the ceremony lawn to the buffet to the tables, and even hanging artistically from the huge chandeliers. Just gorgeous!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

A Fantasy in Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding arrangements. Their design was so beautiful and was everything I pictured for our special day. We had 2 sets of grandparents who were unable to attend and the florist added their flowers to our wedding cake, which was incredible! Would definitely recommend their services in the future

Sent on 03/22/2018