A Fantasy in Flowers Reviews

132 | Saint Augustine, FL

132 Reviews for A Fantasy in Flowers

132 A Fantasy in Flowers Reviews

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! Everything they did was beautiful! They were very helpful and helped us to stay within our budget. We didn’t pick a florist until a little over a month our from the wedding. Due to timing, all I had time for was emailing pictures of what I was looking for so I was unsure of what to expect on the day of the wedding, but everything looked great! They had a great vision and I was amazed at how everything looked. Very responsive and helpful! Could not have made a better choice!

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

Susan, Amy (the best designer ever!) and her team did not disappoint. Our wedding was perfect and the flowers added so much. We have received compliment after compliment on how beautiful our flowers were. We married at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. The flowers set off this beautiful venue in a spectacular way! Couldn’t be happier.

A Fantasy in Flowers 1
    A Fantasy in Flowers 2
    A Fantasy in Flowers 3

Elizabeth · Married on 03/18/2018

the flowers were beyond fantastic! Such a beautiful combination of colors. Amy Dwarika’s design was perfect for the spring wedding!

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2018

I was the officiant of this wedding, and these were the most spectacular arrangements and bouquets I have ever seen! The perfect accompaniment to the dazzling venue of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Owner Susan Kass and floral designer Amy Scott Dwarika are creative geniuses and a pleasure to work with. The photos are magazine worthy for sure!!!

Donna · Married on 03/18/2018

I was guest at a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club and I just wanted to say that the flowers were absolutely amazing! Susan and Amy from A Fantasy in Flowers did a fabulous job! Donna

Debbie · Married on 03/18/2018

I have been to several weddings over the last few years where A Fantasy In Flowers provided the floral arrangements. Susan Kass (owner) and Amy Scott Dwarika ( designer) never disappoint with their professionalism and creativity. This week end I was a guest at a wedding at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club where again A Fantasy In Flowers provided the GORGEOUS floral arrangements. I highly recommend them for any special event!!

Jane · Married on 03/18/2018

A Fantasy In Flowers is FIVE STAR! I was a bridesmaid at a recent wedding at The Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and the flowers done by A Fantasy In Flowers were truly remarkable! The flowers had vivid colors, huge blooms, creative designs and were so perfectly arranged to maximize the beauty of all the wedding spaces - from the ceremony lawn to the buffet to the tables, and even hanging artistically from the huge chandeliers. Just gorgeous!

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

A Fantasy in Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding arrangements. Their design was so beautiful and was everything I pictured for our special day. We had 2 sets of grandparents who were unable to attend and the florist added their flowers to our wedding cake, which was incredible! Would definitely recommend their services in the future

N · Married on 02/22/2018

I used a Fantasy in Flowers for a retirement party. I sent a photo of my idea and provided my budget for the event. I could have not been more pleased with the arrangements. The number of flowers used and the detail that went into each arrangement was incredible. The staff went above and beyond at the venue to make sure everything was PERFECT! Thank you so very much for being a part of our special celebration. <3<3

A Fantasy in Flowers 4

Dylan · Married on 02/10/2018

They did a beautiful job with our son's wedding.

A Fantasy in Flowers 5
    A Fantasy in Flowers 6

Katherine · Married on 02/03/2018

I never worry about anything when I use A Fantasy in Flowers. I know everything will be beautiful and delivered on time. A+ customer service!

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2017

A Fantasy in Flowers recently made the bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony arrangements (including two of the most gorgeous wreaths I have ever seen), and reception decor for my wedding. A coworker recommended A Fantasy in Flowers after I told her that several other florists had been unreliable with consultations or had outrageous prices, and I'm so glad she did! It took a few attempts back and forth to get the proposal just right after the consultation, but when our wedding day arrived and I saw the flowers for the first time, I was blown away. The bouquets and arrangements were bigger and more beautiful than I ever imagined. Please call a Fantasy in Flowers -- you will be so glad you did. The quality of their work is on par with the most expensive florists in town, and yet the price is realistic for normal couples on a budget. Everything was set up exactly as we discussed, and they really helped my vision for the day come to life.

Tim · Married on 10/14/2017

Susan Kass and her Team are simple amazing !!! They made for us 20 centerpieces to be used on our dinner tables, and their professional creativity took our bland room and made each of our guests say "wow, look at this" !! I just don't know how she does it, only a true artist can transform an outdoor setting into something just short of a garden. Thanks Susan !!

We are also very grateful for your support of the military in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area, and your unwavering efforts each year for the Wounded Warrior Project. You all at A Fantasy in Flowers are very appreciated.

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot begin to express how happy I was with how everything came together! Everything was absolutely PERFECT! From the bouquets to the altar piece, it was absolutely stunning! And the pricing was right in my budget! I couldn't have asked for a better set of florists for the job. Thank y'all so much!

Katrina · Married on 08/06/2017

I loved working with Susan and Amy from a Fantasy in Flowers! They were so helpful and even when I changed my mind last minute, having a bridesmaid cancel on me, they were able to make adjustments to my order! The flowers turned out beautiful and there were even extra flowers they did not use and they delivered them to my venue along with what I ordered. We ended up using them as decorations around the venue! I was very impressed!

A Fantasy in Flowers 7

Pam · Married on 05/20/2017

I was a Bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend at the Ponte Vdera Club and Inn. A Fantasy in Flowers did the most amazing job I have ever seen! The flowers were Absolutely gorgeous! Susan and Amy were so nice to work with and paid attention to every detail! I will definitely us them for my daughters wedding!

A Fantasy in Flowers 8
    A Fantasy in Flowers 9
    A Fantasy in Flowers 10
    A Fantasy in Flowers 11

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2017

I'm not sure why anyone would use any other florist! A Fantasy in Flowers is simply the best.

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and set up beautifully! Amy and Susan listened to what we had in mind, and delivered exactly what were looking for. I'd definitely recommend working with them! :)

catalina · Married on 03/31/2017

We hired Susan and Amy to design our wedding flowers and table decor for our wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza. I do not have enough words to thank them for turning our vision into reality. All we had to do was provide them with a few inspiration pictures, never in a million years I would have imagined they would design exactly what I had in mind. It was a dream to walk into our venue for the first time to find the most beautiful flower arrangements surrounded by candle light. Amy worked with us to choose the appropriate vases, flowers, candle holders etc. They responded immediately to any questions, worked with our budget and fulfilled every request we had. We sincerely thank you for making our wedding an absolute dream

Eileen · Married on 03/04/2017

A Fantasy in Flowers floral shop is amazing! Susan and Amy were absolutely fantastic and so incredibly helpful. Our wedding was a destination one, so finding the right floral arrangements from a different city made me a bit nervous. But once I had the consultation, I felt totally at ease and confident the arrangements would be beautiful. Susan and Amy were so sweet and worked with our timeline (wedding was one month out!) and our budget. I was able to email inspirational photos for my wedding of our location, theme, colors, bouquet ideas, etc. and they quickly responded with a proposal, fully detailed with beautiful floral arrangements. On the morning of our wedding, everything was packaged very securely when my brother and his wife picked them up. We were blown away when we saw them. They were absolutely gorgeous and prettier than we ever imagined. They smelled divine too! All of the arrangements brought the last touches of our wedding together so perfectly. I felt extra beautiful carrying such a stunning bouquet. We received so many compliments and of course we happily told them where they came from. All of the arrangements made it home safely with us and lasted a long time after the wedding. We are now drying some pieces out to save, and they are still as beautiful. I cannot recommend this lovely shop and ladies enough! Thank you for helping make our wedding unforgettable! Love, Luis and Eileen Aponte.

Alyson · Married on 01/21/2017

I, personally had made the mistake of hiring a different florist initially; not knowing any better with pricing of flowers, I booked a different florist before doing my homework. The total for that initial florist was almost $11,000....So I decided to do homework since my fiance felt this was an astronomical amount, especially for a florist that didn't even describe what the final pieces were going to look like and/or the size. Susan and Amy (Fantasy in Flowers) were beyond amazing!!! They delivered everything I expected plus more for my special day....and even better, at more then half the cost of the previous vendor ($5,000)!!! I was still able to keep the large, luscious size for the centerpieces, the full shape, overall vision, and the specific flowers that I wanted on top of that! They quickly responded to my inquiry and were fast to reply to any of my questions and/or concerns. In addition, they made me a demo of the centerpiece that would be at the wedding reception since I was kind of nervous, and I'm a visual person. The day of, everyone asked me who did my flower arrangements! All of the flowers were colorful, lively, and beyond beautiful. This company truly knows how to make your flower vision come true without charging you an arm and a leg!!! They are very flexible and are willing to work with YOUR Budget, and not make up their own for you. They listen to what you want, and what you can afford; This company is extremely professional and I truly can't say enough about them!!

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Most of our communication was through email and pictures as our venue was out of town.
    The took what I gave them as far as my colors, theme and worked with it. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!! I could not have asked for anything more. We were given many compliment by guests and passers-by while we were out doing photos before the wedding at The White Room January 14, 2017. I am truly at a loss of words at how beautiful the dried lavender and baby’s breath turned out. I will definitely be using them again when the next occasion arises for us or anyone else.

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

As soon as I got engaged I knew I was going to use A Fantasy in Flowers, their arrangements are always stunning and they use quality flowers that look great for days after the event!

Timothy · Married on 08/26/2016

This Vendor kept in contact with us constantly and made changes as our decisions kept changing. We got our vases to them much later then we had planned, but they did a FANTASTIC job. Everything was put together beautifully, and surpassed what we expected. I HIGHLY recommend!

Beautiful flowers with great variety. I went in knowing what was needed and came out with what I came for.