A Family Limousine Reviews

10 | Dania, FL

10 Reviews for A Family Limousine

Lisette · Married on 02/15/2015

Jackie set up our reservation. She was wonderful in helping us out. The driver was great! This was the perfect ending to our magical evening.

Maria · Married on 02/18/2014

Thank you for your service, You maid our customers day wonderful. They spoke very highly about the Limo driver and were delighted with the Limousine.
    Maria

Reliable and accommodating to our budget. Made great recommendations regarding vehicle options

Jason · Married on 02/14/2014

We hired a family limo for our trip to Miami and used them 4 times while we stayed a week. Claudio was our driver and I must say top notch class and a top notch company. We will use them EVERYTIME we visit Miami. Thank you guys again for great service and professionalism.

Erica · Married on 02/08/2014

Got the best service from booking the limo to getting picked up. The driver was a real sweetheart, we appreciate all that he did for our day. Thanks again

noor · Married on 10/12/2013

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the amazing service A FAMILY LIMO provided for our wedding this weekend. My wife and her girls absolutely loved Steve when he picked them up from the hotel & after the ceremony he had ice cold drinks waiting for us as we got back into the limo. The same could be said for Tony who picked us up after the reception. He was on time, picked us up exactly where we wanted, and was very friendly.

Thanks again and If we need a limo/sedan in the future we will definitely give you call.

• LeReva

LeReva · Married on 01/18/2015

I am so glad we chose to go with A Family Limousine for our wedding day! Not only were their prices great, but so was the service. I will only say the driver that picked us up at the end of the night made 1 mistake, because his GPS did get him a little lost, but he was very apologetic and a very kind guy. Overall, I would definitely recommend A Family Limousine. We got great compliments on the limousine in our pictures!

• Rudrine

Rudrine · Married on 06/25/2017

This company has lots to choose from as far as drop off/pick up or extended times. Personable and friendly. Will recommend.

• User3921010 · event on: 02/14/2014

3.0

Excellent service all around highly recommended really enjoy doing business with Jackie and drivers are amazing

jeffrey · Married on 01/12/2018

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

Scott Burton

Your review will be posted publicly on the web.

Learn more

This was a very special night for us because this was our 21 year wedding anniversary. The driver arrived 15 minutes late which made us late for our reservations. The driver apologized then called his boss and said over the phone, I'm sorry I'm very tired ,I work better in the mornings, Then as he hung up he said under his breath,I have kids too you know. After we finished at the restaurant the experience we had was better. He picked us up and was more cheerful . we cut off 45 minutes of the three hours because I felt he needed to go home and rest, So after dinner we came straight home. Personally I would not from this experience use this company again. The management didn't even call or text to see if things worked out for us, Even though I sent them a text that I was not pleased with the service. I feel that if you pay top dollar for a service as this one you should receive top service. Had it not been for a great experience at the restaurant the whole night may have been ruined.