A Family Friendly DJ Reviews

14 | Vancouver, WA

14 Reviews for A Family Friendly DJ

Pamila H. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Outdoor Wedding

David did a great job personalizing the wedding! Everyone loved the music and staging of events. I was a little concerned if the sound would be a problem and it was not. The ceremony was down in a Valley and David provided adequate sound and staging was very nice. Very much recommended for your Venue!!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/22/2020

Highly recommend working with David!

We were married last weekend at The Water Oasis in Newberg, Oregon and I couldn't wait to leave a stellar review for David. We are so happy to have had David with us as our DJ and emcee. I highly recommend his service! We had quite a few calls with him leading up to our special day as well as emails and text messages which helped to ensure all bases were covered. We really appreciate that. David wanted us to have the best day ever (we did!), and was very thoughtful and professional the entire planning process and day of. It was a longer drive for him to our venue, and he made sure to get to our venue with ample time to set up. He also made sure that my brother (who was our ceremony musician) had what he needed. Everyone was able to hear perfectly during our ceremony thanks to David. He played all of the music we hoped for, and was great at leading a game for us as well as the music for our specialty dances. David has great insight into receptions and what works well. We are so happy to have had you with us David, thanks again!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Alysia

Alysia C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ Around

My husband and I were thrilled with David. He did a fantastic job at our wedding. Several guests commented on how great he was. He kept the party going, and really knew how to keep the event on track. He was a dream to work with and really helped to make our day special. We would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Katie · Married on 09/28/2019

Look no further book with David

David made the day and even saved the day!
    We loved working with him and know that you will too! The music was modern and fun! The overall experience was so memorable, and everyone got up and danced! Thank you so much David!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Nick

Nick M. · Married on 09/07/2019

A DJ who goes above and beyond to make a great wedding!

David was a great DJ for wedding and he played exactly the kind of music we had requested. His equipment was great, his speakers were very clear, and to be honest much clearer than I was expecting for an outdoor event.

During our wedding we had a thunder and lightening storm with an insane amount of rain (which is not what was forecast) and David handled this with absolute professionalism! Even though he did have to shut down early due to an insane amount of wind, rain, thunder and lightening, he still hung in there to the very end to help us have a great wedding!

Thank you, David!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley G. · Married on 05/18/2019

Great MC and DJ!

David was the best hire of our wedding! He was very detailed in making sure we got what we wanted & needed during our reception. It's not just the music..he provided order during the chaos by announcing each dance and specialty item we requested. He was responsive to all messages and questions leading up to our event which put my mind at ease knowing that was one part of the planning that I didn't have to worry about. The equipment he brought worked wonderfully and we had no issues with the mics during the many speeches & toasts. 100% would recommend A Family Friendly DJ to anyone looking to throw a great party!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly recommend!

A family Friendly DJ was absolutely fabulous! Not only was he one of the most reasonably priced DJs in the area, but he went out of his way to make our wedding day special. Extremely professional and would highly recommend his services! He really thinks of everything!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Milena · Married on 08/11/2018

Dave was an awesome choice for a DJ. Our wedding reception was fairly short (only 3 hours), but he made sure that we understood his worries beforehand. He was upfront with everything and we had no surprises with him. We were a little stressed out going into the reception, but he was able to put our minds at ease as he worked his music magic. Every request we had was met with a good discussion on how he'd seen it done previously and how it may work out. All the music we asked for was present (including a few Spanish songs) and he made the night incredible for everyone! For example, even though it was our wedding day, it was also our niece's fourth birthday, so he invited everyone to sing to her. We think she was as happy with it as we were.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Becci · Married on 07/28/2018

David was a great DJ for our outdoor wedding in July! He was very professional and communicated on a regular basis. I am a detail oriented person and like to work out every possible scenario. David is the same way, and made sure that we had contingency plans for any missteps. Our reception went off without a hitch, thanks to his organization and MC skills. He showed up early, set up all his own equipment, and helped our officiant get hooked up to their mic. He was great about checking in with me to make sure things were going as I had planned, but was not dependent on me for direction on the wedding day. Everyone at the wedding said they had a wonderful time, and David was very responsive to requests, and the mood of the reception. We had a wide variety of ages at our wedding, from toddlers to elderly, and he did a great job of playing songs that everyone wanted to dance to. I would definitely recommend him to other people who are getting married in the future, especially those who appreciate organization and thoroughness when it comes to your wedding vendors.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Karl · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent DJ. Provided a high quality experience at a very reasonable cost for our daughter's wedding. His professional advice was helpful and enjoyed his MC skills. Even with unexpected schedule changes, he helped keep things flowing with no issues. We were very fortunate to have found such a wonderful DJ.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/28/2017

David was the DJ for my wedding last December and he was awesome! He kept things moving along at our reception so there was never a dull moment. He was energetic and professional. He asked us a lot of questions during the planning process to make sure that everything turned out just the way we wanted it to...and it did! He did even more than we asked for, by providing music during things like the bouquet and garter toss. He was also flexible the night of the reception, and played some requests that ended up being hits. David knows the ins and outs of wedding receptions. He gave us great advice about how to run the reception. I would highly recommend him, especially to people who care about their music being family friendly!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Bridgette · Married on 12/07/2017

We had David DJ for my daughter all 80's themed wedding on December 7. David was the most fun DJ ever, he was prompt professional and kept the party going. He even played the Hokey Pokey for all the younger crowd, however, I believe all but two in the room got up and joined in. He made the entertainment for my daughters wedding one item I did not have to worry about at all. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a DJ for any event!!!!!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Kristyn · Married on 12/27/2016

We have used A Family Friendly DJ for both of our children's weddings and I highly recommend him. David is very personable, listened to and accommodated our requests and provided a stellar experience. In fact every wedding we go to now, our teenagers say "they should have had our DJ!". I can't say enough about the quality of service. I would recommend him without question for any DJ event.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Carter · Married on 06/17/2016

A Family Friendly DJ did our wedding! We were incredibly impressed with how well our DJ handled everything. Weddings are usually a pretty stressful time for the bride and groom, but David made sure to make it as little work possible for us. He showed up on time, set up all his own equipment, played the exact kind of music we wanted, and was open to any suggestions we had. He really made sure the event was all about what we wanted!

Without a doubt, I would recommend A Family Friendly DJ to anyone looking for one. You will not find better, more professional service than here!

Sent on 03/29/2018