A.E. Paperie Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Abbie H. Getting married on 04/09/2022

Amazing Products and Service

I recently ordered a set of Bridesmaid proposal cards from this shop and cannot recommend them highly enough! The cards arrived very quickly and are absolutely beautiful! They are also printed on very high quality cardstock, making them appear much more expensive than they are. The shop owner has been incredibly kind throughout the ordering process. She reached out while I was browsing the shop, and then messaged after I made my purchase to thank me personally. The level of care and attention to detail from Aubrey has been wonderful, and I can't wait to check out all of their other offerings!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella B. Married on 09/24/2021

Simply Amazing

A.E. Paperie worked with me to custom design my bridesmaid proposals and wedding invitations - they made the process so easy and fun. The wedding invitations were so beautiful and they go perfectly with my color scheme and the proposals were fabulous! You can tell they love what they do and want to help make your visions come to life. I highly recommend A.E. Paperie!
    Ashton Married on 09/23/2021

Fantastic Company

A.E. Paperie was a great choice for us! All of our invitations and signs were beautiful. They were very responsive and prompt! 10/10 would recommend.
    Cassi B. Married on 07/10/2021

Design was spot on the first time!

Design was spot on the first time! Told Aubrey what we wanted, and her very first design was perfect! She was a joy to work with, very professional, and excited about what she does. So much talent! Prices very reasonable!
    Ally W. Married on 07/10/2021

Aubrey is Amazing!

She listened to our ideas for a design and far exceeded expectations! She also had great ideas to continue our design throughout the entire event. Definitely recommend A E Paperie!
    Gail B. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful shower invitations!

Having to postpone and reschedule my daughter's bridal shower allowed me the chance to find new invitations. I wasn't thrilled with the options available through the the usual big name sites. Then I found A.E. Paperie through the Wedding Wire! The seller was so nice to work with. She customized the colors to coordinate with the wedding theme and offered several options of layout and font for me to choose from. She also created a beautiful matching welcome poster. The final product was very elegant with vibrant colors , good quality and arrived right on time. The guests have been very complimentary about how beautiful they are! I couldn't be happier and highly recommend using this vendor!