A & E Events Reviews

A & E Events 7
  • Jackie-Freddy

Jackie · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, affordable and classy

Rose was amazing!! Maintained in communication and quickly had a back up when Florida weather came along. The venue was transformed when she added the chandelier and ceiling drapes!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2019

A & E Events's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for your kind words. I so appreciate you and your business and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. Many blessings to you both!

Marcela · Married on 06/29/2019

Great vendor

Rose was very helpful and attentive, her decorating skills are perfect for any given event!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much Marcela, you are such a dear to send this review. I hope we can work together again some time. Best of wishes for a lovely future!
  • Jane

Jane Bailey Williamson · Married on 06/28/2019

Made my night

My receptionist was so so beautiful....we had a lots of compliments !
    A&E Events

Sent on 07/02/2019

A & E Events's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to give your review. I really appreciate you and your business. God bless you both!
  • Maritz

Maritz Cosme · Married on 06/15/2019

easy peasy

great that I did not need to worry about anything! everything came out beautiful!

Sent on 07/05/2019

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I was very happy to be a part of your daughter's special day. I hope you will remember me on any future events.
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/08/2019

Dreamy Beach Reception.

In the beginning I was nervous the decorations would not be what I envisioned. I tried to collect images on Pinterest for the look I wanted for the reception. Rose made it all come alive. It was a dreamy beach wedding, It looked Amazing! Exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    A & E Events 12
    A & E Events 13
    A & E Events 14

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you Gina, I so appreciate you taking the time out to share your review and pictures. You were such a beautiful bride, I'm so happy to be a part of your big day.

Sarita · Married on 04/20/2019

Flexible with great service!

I worked with Rose on decor for my Indian engagement ceremony. She was timely, flexible on pricing, professional, and truly wonderful to work with. Her keen eye for detail really took our event to the next level, without breaking the bank! I couldn’t be happier with the results.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    A & E Events 15

A & E Events's reply:

Hi Sarita, thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you on your engagement party. Everything was so colorful. And Kimberly Ramano with Kimberly Photography did a phenomenal job with the pictures. You both were stunning. Blessings for a long loving life together! I hope we can work together again one day. Thanks
  • Paul

Paul Benedict Basco · Married on 03/24/2019

Beach Wedding at the Sirata

Rose and the team from A&E Events gave my wife and I a beautifully decorated tropical wedding at the Sirata in St. Petersburg. They are straight shooters who have a no nonsense approach to preparing our event. They received our ideas through written emails and pictures, visited the venue with tools in hand to measure and assess the location, and provided us an itemized detail of the estimated breakdown of costs. They even provided us alternatives to understand higher and lower cost flowers, candles, etc. When time for the event arrived, the A&E team gave us exactly what we wanted and more with only the little instructions provided to them from our initial meetings. My wife and I handcrafted multiple decor for the wedding without little warning to them and A&E was able to think on the spot on how to best incorporate our handmade signs, banners, chalkboards, etc. Their combination of professionalism and warm kindness leads us to recommend them for any event. Thank you Rose and A&E Team!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    A & E Events 16
    A & E Events 17
    A & E Events 18
    A & E Events 19

A & E Events's reply:

Wow what a lovely review, we thank you so much for your time taken to send such kind words and thanks, you guys were a joy to work for. You are definately soul mates and compliment each other beautifully. We wish you all the best in your love and life together. God bless
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Decor

Rose did decorations for my ceremony and reception at Heritage Harbor Golf and Country Club and she also provided my flowers. Everything was absolutely beautiful! She understood my vision perfectly and the decorations and flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations!
    She helped me so much when making decisions about my decorations, was very easy to get in touch with, and responded quickly.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    A & E Events 20
    A & E Events 21
    A & E Events 22
    A & E Events 23
    A & E Events 24

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn, you were a joy to work for. I really appreciate your time and kind words and I wish you both a lovely life together. I hope we run into each other again in the future.

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Classic and perfect

Rose is the best!!! She transformed the ceremony/reception areas into exactly what we wanted. Soft and romantic mixed with bold burgundy and black. Her ideas were so helpful and she understood my vision. She took away the pressure I was feeling and put me at ease about my wedding/reception. She had no problem when I told her I wanted to do my own centerpieces. The few flowers I did want ( my bouquet, the boutonniere, a corsage for my mom and flower crowns for my flower girls) looked amazing. From the table linens to the hanging drapes inside and outside to the flowers, everything was absolutely beautiful. I can’t thank her enough for what she did. She’s definitely the best of the best!!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    A & E Events 25
    A & E Events 26
    A & E Events 27
    A & E Events 28
    A & E Events 29
    A & E Events 30

A & E Events's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the encouraging words and lovely review. I can't thank you enough for the business and taking the time to write your review. I loved working with you and am grateful to have been a part of your special day. You're a lovely couple and I wish you the best that love and life has to offer. God bless.
  • Samantha

Samantha Carey · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We were so happy with how our reception venue looked after Rose decorated. It was elegant and beautiful. Rose was very responsive and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Hi Samantha
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means the world to me. I'm so happy you were pleased with the decor and I really appreciate your business. I hope you will share some photos when you get them from the Photographer. God Bless and best wishes for your new life together!
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing transformation!!!

Rose with A&E Events transformed the reception ballroom of our venue into an elegant wonderland. She draped the wall behind our sweetheart table and the dance floor ceiling for us. Her work was seriously jaw dropping. I couldn’t believe how the decor went from just ok to absolutely amazing by the time she was done. On top of being professional and fairly priced, Rose was super friendly and willing to work with whatever we needed to stay within budget. She set everything up and took it all down. I highly recommend using her for your next event!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    A & E Events 31
    A & E Events 32
    A & E Events 33
    A & E Events 34

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you Rosa for taking the time to send a review. I can't thank you enough for your kind words and your business. You guys were a gorgeous group! Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for letting me part of your day. God Bless you both on a long loving life together!

Guerdely · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply elegant with grace

Rose was so sweet and had such a calming spirit from the moment we met her. She was patient and provided quotes timely. Three moths later our guests are still telling us how beautiful our wedding was 10/6/18. We had zero complaints and would recommend her 1000x over.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    A & E Events 35
    A & E Events 36
    A & E Events 37
    A & E Events 38

A & E Events's reply:

You are the one so sweet and calm. You were a joy to work for, and so easy. Couples like you are what make my work so gratifying and fun. I'm so grateful for your business and I hope we can work together again in the future. Thank you for the lovely review.
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Wedding Drapery

Rose did a lovely job for our wedding at Heritage Harbor. Due to a chance of rain, we ended up having to move our wedding in doors. I was worried at first since we had planned on an outside ceremony, but everything turned out lovely. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    A & E Events 39
    A & E Events 40
    A & E Events 41
    A & E Events 42

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you Joanna for taking the time to review our services. I'm always sorry when a ceremony is moved inside due to weather and my clients don't get the wedding they pictured, but I'm glad you were still happy with how it all turned out. Thanks again for your kind words and I wish you many blessings.

Betty · Married on 08/20/2018

Her events are awesome!! I would highly recommend this company for any size party. She is very reliable and very reasonably priced. I have been to several events she has decorated the rooms for and there is no one better to handle your event. The event the other night was an Italy theme and when I walked into the room I felt I was in Italy. Truly amazing. Don’t pass her up:)

Sent on 06/17/2018

A & E Events's reply:

Hi Betty, you're a sweetheart for the terrific review. Thanks so much! The Italian night for Make a Wish Foundation and little Nicholas was something I couldn't pass up. I look forward to seeing you again.
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 08/03/2018

Thank you so much! Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 08/25/2018

A & E Events's reply:

Your so very welcome. Thank you for taking the time for your wonderful review.

Morgan · Married on 07/13/2018

Let me just begin by saying Rose is AMAZING!!! Whatever you need for your wedding day she will either provide it, find it or make it happen. We couldn’t have had such a wonderful reception without her. Also her team decorated the facility in market lights and even the venue managers were blown away and taking photos since it just looked to nice. I could go on and on about how wonderful, responsive, timely & incredible her work is but hire her. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    A & E Events 43

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and your whole family were a joy and I appreciated your confidence in our services from the beginning. Clients like you make my job so fulfilling and fun. Thanks for letting me be a part of such a special day. God bless you both in your new life together!

Judy · Married on 06/16/2018

Rose was amazing! She made our wedding so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful person she was to work with. We will definately use her and A&E Events in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2018

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you Judy, you both were such a joy to work for. I'm so glad you were pleased, the color palette was beautiful and very festive. Congratulations!

Maggie · event on 05/25/2018

Rose did an AMAZING job decorating/staging my home for a graduation party. She carried out our theme perfectly!

Sent on 06/26/2018

A & E Events's reply:

Hey Maggie, thanks so much for the kind words. Loved the theme you guys chose and congratulations again! It was great working with you and I hope to see you again soon. Signed, "the imaginary friend", LOL.

Jana · Married on 05/03/2018

Rose was easy to work with and very accommodating! The draping and chandelier were beautiful and truly transformed our venue. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the draping looked. I definitely recommend Rose for your decor needs!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much. You did a marvelous job too with your table decor. God bless you both on your renewed life together!

Paulette · Married on 04/21/2018

Not only did Rose go overboard with the wedding on my son's tight budget but my friends and guests said they couldn't believe how beautiful it was in a "commercial pool" at a condominium association. She was beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Kimaureen

Kimaureen · Married on 02/18/2018

Rose rose rose! Omgosh she did such a great work. Everything was sooooo beautiful. She also stuck by us through it all till the end even through our little difficulties. I loved her work so much! She went above and beyond. Such a lovely person to work with. I can’t imagine working with anyone else. Please book her! Take my word for it. She’s very professional and great at what she does, not doubt. Keep doing what you’re doing Rose! All the best. - Kim & Chris

Sent on 02/20/2018
    A & E Events 44
    A & E Events 45
    A & E Events 46
    A & E Events 47

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much. Talk about a joy of a couple! I loved working for you both. You are sweet hearts to each others and to others and I am so happy to have played a part of your special day. God Bless you both.

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Rose was amazing to work with. She came to meet with us at the venue and she helped us create the vision we were looking for our special day. We gave her ideas and she even sent us samples of what the settings would look like. She was willing to work with any ideas that we threw at her. When we arrived at our hall, it was more amazing then we imagined. Thank you Rose for all that you do!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    A & E Events 48
    A & E Events 49
    A & E Events 50

A & E Events's reply:

You are so welcome! I had fun working the "Gator" into your decor :) It all came out so beautifully. Thanks again for your business and your wonderful review. Wishing you many blessings!

Nadi · Married on 11/18/2017

Wedding decor was Spectacular, every was exactly how I picture it

Sent on 03/03/2018

A & E Events's reply:

I'm so happy you were pleased with everything. You and your family were great to work with. Thanks for your confidence in my services!

Moira · event on 09/23/2017

Rose and her team transformed the venue to a beautiful ‘evening under the stars’ for our daughter’s Sweet 16. Very professional with exceptional attention to detail. I would highly recommend A&E and will use them again for future events.

Sent on 03/11/2018

A & E Events's reply:

Thanks Moira for remembering me from my work on all the PTA dances, I appreciate your confidence in my services and it was great working with you again.
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Rose was amazing. The flowers, the details and the communication was perfect. It took us 1 year and 1/2 to plan our wedding. All the changes and pictures all came together on our special day. We got so many compliments. Because of Rose and her company our wedding was perfect. Our guest were so amazed with the flowers , draping and every little detail. Truly a blessing.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    A & E Events 55
    A & E Events 56
    A & E Events 57

A & E Events's reply:

Thank you so much, you both were a delight to work with and you were a gorgeous bride. I saw your Video from Tampaniac Pictures and it was amazing! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day!