A DJ Connection Reviews

100 | Pensacola, FL

100 Reviews for A DJ Connection

Julie · Married on 11/17/2018

Must Have!

Our DJ, Shawn, was awesome! He played the exact music that we wanted, and kept everything moving all night! Our photo booth was fantastic as well! Highly recommend!

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share some love about DJ Shawn Rowe and A DJ Connection professional DJ and entertainment services and rentals.

Karington · Married on 09/02/2018

A DJ Connection was so easy to work with! Andrea was laid back and flexible which made for a stress free expierence. I would definitely recommend! Amazing wedding DJ services.

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share some love about DJ Andrea and A DJ Connection professional DJ and entertainment services and rentals.

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2018

Everything was fantastic and perfect!

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share some love with A DJ Connection professional DJ and entertainment services and rentals.

kennedy · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to help from a DJ Connection and specially Kyle Northington. Kyle was so easy to work with and made the planing process a breeze. Our ceremony music was loud and clear. Our reception was a blast and Kyle made sure we had a great time. We had MANY people come up to us and compliment Kyle. We had the time of our lives and I think I can confidently say the rest of the guests did as well. THANK YOU KYLE FOR MAKING OUR DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE!

Sent on 11/29/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Kennedy, thank you for taking the time to review us here and on Facebook! 5-star reviews and compliments are the highest praise we can receive from customers and guests. Taking customers' visions and crafting them into the dream wedding starts with the planning phase, and we are glad to have worked with you every step of the way! It was our pleasure to provide music and sound for both the ceremony and reception. Thank YOU for the kind words about both Kyle and A DJ Connection, and we hope to be your #1 recommended choice for DJ services on the Gulf Coast!

Lakiella · Married on 10/28/2017

Hello,
    I recently had a destination wedding in Pensacola on October 28th where you provided DJ services. I just wanted to email and thank our DJ and the company. Everything went very smoothly and the DJ kept everyone entertained and made sure we had fun. It was such a great experience and we are so happy with the services. I will write positive reviews on Facebook but if there is another place you would like me to please let me know. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Lakiella, thank you for taking the time to review A DJ Connection. We hope Pensacola was everything you dreamed about and more! We strive to provide DJs who are engaging, entertaining, and help events run smoothly. This response is somewhat overdue, but we are nonetheless grateful for your 5-star review! In adding to Wedding Wire and Facebook, we also can be reviewed through sites like The Knot, Yelp, Google Reviews, and the Better Business Bureau. We appreciate you taking the time here, and if you ever have any questions or need the best DJ services on the Gulf Coast, don't hesitate to shoot us an email or give us a call!

Belinda · Married on 09/16/2017

My daughter had her wedding reception on 9/16/2017 by A DJ Connection and it was PERFECTION!!!!!! The owners Matthew and Melinda Baransy are the BEST!!!!! DJ Shawn was AWESOME!! They will go above and beyond to make your event perfect!!! My guests are still talking about this wedding reception and the fun they had!! If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL DJ service it HAS to be A DJ Connection!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Belinda, your 5-star review of A DJ Connection is awe-inspiring! This show of appreciation is overdue, but we are still so grateful thank you took the time to evaluate our customer service. It is our pleasure to have connected you to employees like Matthew, Melinda, and Shawn who were so dedicated to exceeding expectations when it came to DJing your daughter's wedding reception. Having guests still talking about the event weeks after is the best compliment we could ask for; we hope that A DJ Connection has still left a lasting impression on you and your guests, and that we are the first to come to mind if you need the best in DJing, lighting and sound on the Gulf Coast!

Carlee · Married on 06/03/2017

A DJ Connection was great to work with! They served as the DJ and photobooth operator at our wedding and all of our guests had great things to say. Andrea was very professional and responsive during the planning process and Shawn is an awesome DJ.

Sent on 06/11/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Carlee, though overdue, we are nothing short of grateful for you taking the time to review A DJ Connection and Pensacola Photo Booth! We are happy that from planning to execution of the event, employees like Andrea and Shawn made the whole process easy and enjoyable for you. It brings us joy to earn rave reviews from customers and their guests, and we hope you consider us the next time you or someone you know needs the very best DJs on the Gulf Coast for their event!

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2017

My daughter and her husband selected the full package from A DJ Connection, which included the DJ, lighting, their name in lights, ceremony sound setup and photo booth. My son-in-law personally chose Shawn as our DJ for the evening. I can not say enough great things about our experience.

Shawn did a fantastic job setting up the sound for the ceremony which was an outdoor venue, working with the musician and pastor to create a high quality audio experience. He even helped our coordinator manage the ceremony timeline.

For the reception I had pre-arranged with Shawn to play a surprise slide show and music video at specific times during the reception and he was very accommodating. When the time came the surprises went off without a hitch. Shawn did a fantastic job emceeing the reception, working with our coordinator to keep the timeline flowing smoothly. He got a very good feel for the crowd and played music that had the dance floor full all night. There was never a time that someone was not dancing, both young and old. A couple of times Shawn even got on the dance floor to demonstrate line dances for the crowd. It was great!

One of the things we liked best about Shawn was he made the performance about the bride and groom, not himself, keeping them the center of attention all night long.

Lastly, everyone who I talked to at the wedding said it was the best wedding they've ever been too, and I credit Shawn with a large part of that.

Thank you so much A DJ Connection for helping make our daughter's wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/14/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Kelly, reviews like this are everything we could hope for and more. Our recognition of you is long overdue, and right now we want to take the time to say thank you for choosing us. First, we are so excited to hear that everything that came with the package deal was up to your standards, from the DJ to the lighting and sound, and the photo booth as well! We are so blessed to have someone like Shawn on our team who goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make weddings and events so special, coordinating with your selected musician and pastor, having guests of all ages entertained, and keeping the spotlight on the bride and groom. "Best wedding they've ever been to" is the highest compliment for us. Again, we are happy that the event went off "without a hitch", and are thankful that our service was worth 5 stars!
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 01/07/2017

This was the second time we have used this DJ. Can't say enough good things about them!! Kyle sat down with us for over two hours the week of the wedding to go over every detail, from times to what songs, etc. He did an outstanding job at keeping everyone entertained and things running smoothly.

We are repeat customers! We used them for my oldest daughter's wedding in 2012!!

Sent on 08/03/2012

A DJ Connection's reply:

Pamela, though this reply is long overdue, our appreciation for you has not diminished one bit! It is phenomenal to have you as a repeat customer, and take it as a testament to our ability to deliver the customer service we guarantee to you. Thank you for showing love to A DJ Connection and to Kyle, and are glad to have provided a DJ so detail oriented and entertaining to make your wedding a success! For any future events, we KNOW that A DJ Connection has your heart, and you, Pamela, are valued just as much by us.

The BEST DJ ever. Shawn was amazing, he kept the mood exactly where it needed to be as the night went on. Great crowd reader and has great taste in music. He was very respectful of our do's and dont's. Our wedding guests will be talking about our wedding for a very long time because of Shawn!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you for your glowing, 5-star review! Respect for our customer's vision and interests is our standard of customer service. Our DJs are excellent with taking what you envision and granting you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. We are so glad that Shawn set the mood and vibed well with the crowd, and we sure hope your event will be talked about for years to come! Thank you for choosing A DJ Connection, and hope you and your guests remember to book the very best for future events!

Dennis · Married on 11/11/2016

From our first phone call with Kyle to last last song DJ Shawn played we couldn't have been happier with the service! Anyone looking for a DJ service A DJ Comnection should be your only choice! Thanks Kyle and Shawn!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Dennis, we appreciate the 5-stars across the board! We are glad that Kyle and Shawn made planning and emceeing your event a breeze. Our show of appreciation for you is overdue, but everyone at A DJ Connection thanks you for taking your time to review us, and for declaring us your go-to DJ service on the Gulf Coast! Remember A DJ Connection/Pensacola Photo Booth when you or someone you know needs the VERY best for an event.

Brittany · Married on 10/09/2016

Well for starters I came in contact with Andrea (wow such an amazing person) and she helped me so much!. I was so clueless as of what or how to even organize my wedding timeline. We sat on the phone for an hour tackling exactly what I wanted our perfect day to look like. She continuously went over and beyond for me and was always so fast to get back with me and follow up. Plus she always gave her honest opinion when asked and I felt like I was talking with a good friend of mine and I loved that!

I was told to request Shawn Roe as my DJ by my photographer and I am so so glad I did. He is such an amazing man. He was so kind and thorough in our meeting and made sure He understood every detail of our wedding. Plus he had an insane amount of patience to be able to put up with my unorganized/ procrastining self. I am pretty sure I get more compliments on our DJ team than the wedding itself! They never allowed time for "awkwardness" and kept the ball rolling from start to finish.

There's nothing worse than having a terrible DJ at any event- especially your wedding- and aDJconnection exceeded all expectations. They are very affordable when considering the performance, professionalism and compared to all the other DJ companies out there. I am so thankful for them and would confidently recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Brittany,

Thank you for the flattering review for A DJ Connection, Andrea and Shawn. We work hard to exceed the expectations of every wedding and every guest. This is a difficult task that requires years of training and experience. We spare no expense in maintaining A DJ Connection the most requested DJ service. Every once in a while, we receive a review like yours and we CELEBRATE ! 5 star review like yours reminds us that we are making a difference and impacting peoples lives in a positive way which is why we are in business (and have been since 1989). THANK YOU for your kind words of encouragement. We wish you guys all the best and PLEASE call on A DJ Connection when you need a Photobooth, A/V services, Decorative room lighting or a DJ for your next birthday or Christmas party! 850.968.1968.

A DJ Connection L.L.C.

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Kyle is THE MAN.
    Background: we had a morning brunch wedding, where the ceremony and reception were in the same place - we weren't looking for a huge dance party, but rather someone to help out with the found for the officiant, as well as play some groovy tunes all day. Kyle was 100% on board with it (I think he was the only person who matched my enthusiasm about my wedding) and was SO fun to talk to. ADJConnection has the easiest platform EVER to pick your music selections - it's all on their website, and if they don't have a song, they can find it for you! Kyle loved our picks and gave thoughtful suggestions, working with us on other songs for the day, the order of speeches, and how to announce everything - he has an engaging and professional voice, but isn't boring or tacky in the slightest. The equipment was top-notch, set-up and take-down were quick, and he never did anything that made anybody uncomfortable - he made a few jokes, announced everything like we planned, and helped get the speeches rolling (even my Dad's 25-minute crowd-involvement speech - yeah, it was ridiculously fun.) I'm so glad we snagged such a radical DJ for our wedding, and recommend him to eeeeeverybody.
    The company as a whole is great, too! Everyone is really friendly and easy to work with, and the prices were super reasonable. Picking a DJ can be stressful, but ADJConnection isn't!

Sent on 12/05/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Samantha, this reply is somewhat overdue; everyone at A DJ Connection still appreciates you taking the time out of your day for your 5-star review! We're happy that the music selection platform was easy to use, equipment set-up and breakdown were simple, and you found both the customer service and prices to your liking. We strive to provide excellent customer service and a stress-free event. We appreciate your recommendations to friends and your 5-star review! Let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Was an excellent DJ service. Kyle did an amazing job with the request and keeping the event a live. The quality of the equipment was well worth the money.

Sent on 08/30/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank for your your 5 star review. DJ Kyle and all the team here at A DJ Connection congratulate and thank you! We especially thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us and for the rest of the folks looking for a great entertainment service.

Alexa · Married on 06/04/2016

Andrea was amazing! She was so interactive with the guests and made sure everyone was having a great time. People stayed on the dance floor the entire night until the very last song. I would definitely recommend A DJ Connection and Andrea to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you Alexa for taking the time to leave some 5 star love for DJ Andrea and the rest of the folks here at A DJ Connection.

Ann · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Kyle did an excellent job on both wedding ceremony and reception. He listened to our requests and provided us with an experience to match our vision. He gave us great advice and is very knowledgeable! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or anyone from A DJ Connection!

Sent on 06/13/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you Ann for choosing A DJ Connection but especially thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for DJ Kyle and our team. Matthew Baransy - Owner

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Shawn and Curtis DJ'd for our wedding and they were amazing. They even met with us before to get a feel for what we wanted, our wedding timeline needs, and our music interests. They were super professional as well as fun to work with. They kept everything flowing smoothly and played the best music. They also gave us guidance and helped us to figure out things that we hadn't even thought about which was super helpful. Even Andrea who I booked with on the phone was super helpful and answered any question I had. I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 05/11/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your 5 star review. Our team works VERY hard tom not only meet but exceed our clients expectations. Its hard to do but when we succeed and ear a 5 star review like yours, it keeps us going.

Thanks again,

Caitlyn · Married on 05/07/2016

We had Andrea DJ our wedding and she was wonderful!! We originally weren't sure if we wanted a dj but are so glad we decided to go with her. She was extremely helpful in picking our songs for our reception as well as very quick to respond to questions. The whole night went smoothly with the guidance from her to help stay on schedule and she kept the energy up the whole night. She was willing to help with anything and was a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/19/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thanks Caitlyn! for choosing to opt for a DJ : ) and of course for choosing A DJ Connection. DJ Andrea works very hard to make every client happy and feel special. She is also the office manager.

Thanks again for taking the time to share some love.

Owner

This is such a great company! They are pretty comparably priced with all of the other local DJ's that people referred me too and I definitely enjoyed working with them. We worked with Andrea to get set up and she is so lovely and very quick to respond to any questions. The DJ portal site is really easy to use, and lets you pick all of your songs that you would like to be played. Our DJ was Shawn and he was super awesome, and very understanding when we ended up leaving a little earlier than planned (due to a weather concern) He rolled with the changes super well and no one even knew we were leaving like an hour early!
    Jon and I were really impressed with his professionalism. Great guy!
    Definitely recommend this company if you're looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 05/10/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thanks guys and congrats once again! Thanks for taking the time to share some 5 star love. Andrea works very hard in our office to help get all of our clients on track to fun and yes Shawn is a wedding master.

Thanks again for choosing A DJ Connection.

Amanda · Married on 11/14/2015

Shawn was the dj for our wedding in November. Along with our compliments many friends and family enjoyed his enthusiasm and was impressed by his professionalism.

Sent on 02/07/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you Amanda for taking some time to share some 5 star A DJ Connection and DJ Shawn love!

Maddison · Married on 10/10/2015

Your company is outstanding! Alan the DJ made the wedding perfect. He has the greatest personality and he did everything we asked. Even down to the weird names that he had to pronounce, he didn't skip a beat! We loved him! Also, the way you guys have a link for selecting song, GENIUS!! This made the process so flawless! The Photo Booth was a huge hit! The gentlemen operating it really put up with a lot without complaint. There were a lot of kids and he just rolled with the punches, he was fantastic! Thank you so much for your service for our wedding! You made it so enjoyable and great!

Sent on 11/09/2015

A DJ Connection's reply:

Maddison, thank you for your flattering 5 star review for A DJ Connection, DJ Alan and our sister company Pensacola Photobooth. We work hard to exceed expectations and it's not easy BUT when we succeed and earn a review like this, it makes us feel humbled and happy.

Thanks for taking the time to share some 5 star love.

Lacy · Married on 09/06/2015

I'm soooo glad we chose A DJ Connection for our wedding. They were always friendly, the process of choosing music online was super easy, and responded quickly to all emails and calls. Planning a wedding from out of state can be difficult, but they made the music process a breeze! Andrea was such a great DJ, fulfilled all our requests, and even threw in a few surprises that "wowed" us. My guests danced nonstop! I couldn't be happier with the job they did and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a fabulous DJ!

Sent on 09/16/2015

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share some 5 star love!

Jaleshia · Married on 08/01/2015

I'm so happy we chose A DJ Connection to DJ at our wedding reception, they did an awesome job! After meeting/talking with Andrea about the music we wanted, she was very helpful and that made me confident in wanting to hire A DJ Connection and know that they'd do a good job. And they did let us down. Thank you all for contributing to me and my husband's big day with great entertainment!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share some 5 star love!

Casey · Married on 06/20/2015

Andrea at A DJ Connection did a fantastic job at our wedding. She was flexible and went above and beyond her job duties. They kept the guests engaged and are awesome at what they do. They are very diligent to make sure they provide you with the best service possible. I would give them my highest recommendation, thanks A DJ Connection!

Sent on 07/06/2015

A DJ Connection's reply:

Casey, thanks for your kind words about DJ Andrea and A DJ Connection. Thank you even more for choosing A DJ Connection and for taking the time to leave some 5 star love, as it makes our day!

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2015

A DJ Connection was great to work with. From start to finish they were kind to answer my questions (and we had plenty). Andrea's knowledge of the company as well as as a DJ were extraordinary to say the least. The music was clean and boy oh boy is there lots to choose from in their online music selector. It was so easy. Andrea was attentive to our guests needs and so much fun. I would highly recommend A DJ Connection for your wedding and any other event. They were by far, the best vendor to work with.

Sent on 05/14/2015

A DJ Connection's reply:

Nicole, thanks for taking the time to share some love for Andrea and A DJ Connection! Thanks you again for choosing us and we hope you will call on us again when there is anything we can do to help.
    Matthew Baransy - Owner