A DJ Connection Reviews

103 Reviews for A DJ Connection

• Ashley

Ashley Rogers · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend A DJ Connection

A DJ Connection did my wedding, and I was very pleased. They were very affordable and flexible. My timeline got a little off track, and they just went with the flow. I would definitely recommend them if you need a DJ

Sent on 06/11/2019

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to share some 5 star love. Thank you for trusting A DJ Connection professional DJs for your wedding day and thank you again for the review : )
  • Hayden

Hayden Sillings · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing Company

This is a great company to work with. There DJs are always so great. The photo booth is a fun add on as well.

Sent on 06/14/2019

A DJ Connection's reply:

Hayden, Thank you for the 5 star love. Please call on us anytime you need anything, DJ, Photo Booth, Audio Visual, Decorative room lighting, dance floors and anything entertainment services and rentals. www.adjconnection.com . 850-968-1968
  • Patricia

Patricia Keeby · Married on 01/26/2019

Fabulous Time

I would recommend photo booth for church event or family reunion.
    I rate this company 5 star in my book.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Julie · Married on 11/17/2018

Must Have!

Our DJ, Shawn, was awesome! He played the exact music that we wanted, and kept everything moving all night! Our photo booth was fantastic as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share some love about DJ Shawn Rowe and A DJ Connection professional DJ and entertainment services and rentals.

Karington · Married on 09/02/2018

A DJ Connection was so easy to work with! Andrea was laid back and flexible which made for a stress free expierence. I would definitely recommend! Amazing wedding DJ services.

Sent on 09/17/2018

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share some love about DJ Andrea and A DJ Connection professional DJ and entertainment services and rentals.

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2018

Everything was fantastic and perfect!

Sent on 07/14/2018

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share some love with A DJ Connection professional DJ and entertainment services and rentals.

kennedy · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to help from a DJ Connection and specially Kyle Northington. Kyle was so easy to work with and made the planing process a breeze. Our ceremony music was loud and clear. Our reception was a blast and Kyle made sure we had a great time. We had MANY people come up to us and compliment Kyle. We had the time of our lives and I think I can confidently say the rest of the guests did as well. THANK YOU KYLE FOR MAKING OUR DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE!

Sent on 11/29/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Kennedy, thank you for taking the time to review us here and on Facebook! 5-star reviews and compliments are the highest praise we can receive from customers and guests. Taking customers' visions and crafting them into the dream wedding starts with the planning phase, and we are glad to have worked with you every step of the way! It was our pleasure to provide music and sound for both the ceremony and reception. Thank YOU for the kind words about both Kyle and A DJ Connection, and we hope to be your #1 recommended choice for DJ services on the Gulf Coast!

Lakiella · Married on 10/28/2017

Hello,
    I recently had a destination wedding in Pensacola on October 28th where you provided DJ services. I just wanted to email and thank our DJ and the company. Everything went very smoothly and the DJ kept everyone entertained and made sure we had fun. It was such a great experience and we are so happy with the services. I will write positive reviews on Facebook but if there is another place you would like me to please let me know. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Lakiella, thank you for taking the time to review A DJ Connection. We hope Pensacola was everything you dreamed about and more! We strive to provide DJs who are engaging, entertaining, and help events run smoothly. This response is somewhat overdue, but we are nonetheless grateful for your 5-star review! In adding to Wedding Wire and Facebook, we also can be reviewed through sites like The Knot, Yelp, Google Reviews, and the Better Business Bureau. We appreciate you taking the time here, and if you ever have any questions or need the best DJ services on the Gulf Coast, don't hesitate to shoot us an email or give us a call!

Belinda · Married on 09/16/2017

My daughter had her wedding reception on 9/16/2017 by A DJ Connection and it was PERFECTION!!!!!! The owners Matthew and Melinda Baransy are the BEST!!!!! DJ Shawn was AWESOME!! They will go above and beyond to make your event perfect!!! My guests are still talking about this wedding reception and the fun they had!! If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL DJ service it HAS to be A DJ Connection!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Belinda, your 5-star review of A DJ Connection is awe-inspiring! This show of appreciation is overdue, but we are still so grateful thank you took the time to evaluate our customer service. It is our pleasure to have connected you to employees like Matthew, Melinda, and Shawn who were so dedicated to exceeding expectations when it came to DJing your daughter's wedding reception. Having guests still talking about the event weeks after is the best compliment we could ask for; we hope that A DJ Connection has still left a lasting impression on you and your guests, and that we are the first to come to mind if you need the best in DJing, lighting and sound on the Gulf Coast!

Carlee · Married on 06/03/2017

A DJ Connection was great to work with! They served as the DJ and photobooth operator at our wedding and all of our guests had great things to say. Andrea was very professional and responsive during the planning process and Shawn is an awesome DJ.

Sent on 06/11/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Carlee, though overdue, we are nothing short of grateful for you taking the time to review A DJ Connection and Pensacola Photo Booth! We are happy that from planning to execution of the event, employees like Andrea and Shawn made the whole process easy and enjoyable for you. It brings us joy to earn rave reviews from customers and their guests, and we hope you consider us the next time you or someone you know needs the very best DJs on the Gulf Coast for their event!

Katrina · event on 05/15/2017

A DJ Connection was awesome! The kids love the music they played, and they were able to keep it clean. Thank you for always doing a great job at MHS!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Katrina, we are so grateful that you took the time to review A DJ Connection, and that our service was worth 5 stars! It was our pleasure to DJ the MHS prom, and that you trusted again to deliver our quality services. It is one standard of our customer service to provide top-notch music without explicit lyrics, and we are so happy that we created such a memorable night for the students! If you need the best DJ services on the Gulf Coast for events in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Kasi · event on 05/06/2017

Kyle did an awesome job of playing the music that the students wanted to hear. I heard nothing but good review from the students and that is hard to achieve. Also, it was very easy to work with DJ Connection. The whole experience was positive.

Sent on 05/09/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Kasi, we thank you for taking the time to review A DJ Connection, and appreciate the 5-star review! We know how special prom is for students, and though it may be hard to please everyone, we are so glad to hear that we left such a good impression on the students. We strive to be easy to work with and accommodate our customers as best as we can, and it makes us happy to hear that we tailored everything well to your event. For any future events, we hope that you keep the best DJ service on the Gulf Coast in mind!

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2017

My daughter and her husband selected the full package from A DJ Connection, which included the DJ, lighting, their name in lights, ceremony sound setup and photo booth. My son-in-law personally chose Shawn as our DJ for the evening. I can not say enough great things about our experience.

Shawn did a fantastic job setting up the sound for the ceremony which was an outdoor venue, working with the musician and pastor to create a high quality audio experience. He even helped our coordinator manage the ceremony timeline.

For the reception I had pre-arranged with Shawn to play a surprise slide show and music video at specific times during the reception and he was very accommodating. When the time came the surprises went off without a hitch. Shawn did a fantastic job emceeing the reception, working with our coordinator to keep the timeline flowing smoothly. He got a very good feel for the crowd and played music that had the dance floor full all night. There was never a time that someone was not dancing, both young and old. A couple of times Shawn even got on the dance floor to demonstrate line dances for the crowd. It was great!

One of the things we liked best about Shawn was he made the performance about the bride and groom, not himself, keeping them the center of attention all night long.

Lastly, everyone who I talked to at the wedding said it was the best wedding they've ever been too, and I credit Shawn with a large part of that.

Thank you so much A DJ Connection for helping make our daughter's wedding absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/14/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Kelly, reviews like this are everything we could hope for and more. Our recognition of you is long overdue, and right now we want to take the time to say thank you for choosing us. First, we are so excited to hear that everything that came with the package deal was up to your standards, from the DJ to the lighting and sound, and the photo booth as well! We are so blessed to have someone like Shawn on our team who goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make weddings and events so special, coordinating with your selected musician and pastor, having guests of all ages entertained, and keeping the spotlight on the bride and groom. "Best wedding they've ever been to" is the highest compliment for us. Again, we are happy that the event went off "without a hitch", and are thankful that our service was worth 5 stars!

Maria · event on 04/01/2017

Andrea Sapp is the most amazing DJ and person! We are lucky to have her at our walk this year! She is the BEST!

Sent on 04/14/2017

A DJ Connection's reply:

Maria, thank you for your commendation of Andrea! She is just one of many incredible employees of A DJ Connection. We are so glad that she made such an impression at the walk. If you ever need the best DJ service on the Gulf Coast again, don't hesitate to give us a call!
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 01/07/2017

This was the second time we have used this DJ. Can't say enough good things about them!! Kyle sat down with us for over two hours the week of the wedding to go over every detail, from times to what songs, etc. He did an outstanding job at keeping everyone entertained and things running smoothly.

We are repeat customers! We used them for my oldest daughter's wedding in 2012!!

Sent on 08/03/2012

A DJ Connection's reply:

Pamela, though this reply is long overdue, our appreciation for you has not diminished one bit! It is phenomenal to have you as a repeat customer, and take it as a testament to our ability to deliver the customer service we guarantee to you. Thank you for showing love to A DJ Connection and to Kyle, and are glad to have provided a DJ so detail oriented and entertaining to make your wedding a success! For any future events, we KNOW that A DJ Connection has your heart, and you, Pamela, are valued just as much by us.

The BEST DJ ever. Shawn was amazing, he kept the mood exactly where it needed to be as the night went on. Great crowd reader and has great taste in music. He was very respectful of our do's and dont's. Our wedding guests will be talking about our wedding for a very long time because of Shawn!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you for your glowing, 5-star review! Respect for our customer's vision and interests is our standard of customer service. Our DJs are excellent with taking what you envision and granting you the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. We are so glad that Shawn set the mood and vibed well with the crowd, and we sure hope your event will be talked about for years to come! Thank you for choosing A DJ Connection, and hope you and your guests remember to book the very best for future events!

Dennis · Married on 11/11/2016

From our first phone call with Kyle to last last song DJ Shawn played we couldn't have been happier with the service! Anyone looking for a DJ service A DJ Comnection should be your only choice! Thanks Kyle and Shawn!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Dennis, we appreciate the 5-stars across the board! We are glad that Kyle and Shawn made planning and emceeing your event a breeze. Our show of appreciation for you is overdue, but everyone at A DJ Connection thanks you for taking your time to review us, and for declaring us your go-to DJ service on the Gulf Coast! Remember A DJ Connection/Pensacola Photo Booth when you or someone you know needs the VERY best for an event.

Renea · event on 10/15/2016

If you want a DJ service that is easy to use and accommodating, then I recommend A DJ Connection! DJ Ric was funny and really kept our birthday party "jumping"! From the start of booking to the clean up, this company was a treat to do business with! Thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Renea, we are so grateful to have earned 5's across the board from you! We strive to provide the best customer services, from booking all the way to clean-up and break down. Accommodating our customers is important us, and we thank you for your kind words about Ric. We are delighted to have had you as a customer; if you need the best DJs on the Gulf Coast for any function in the future, we hope you keep A DJ Connection at the top of your list!

Brittany · Married on 10/09/2016

Well for starters I came in contact with Andrea (wow such an amazing person) and she helped me so much!. I was so clueless as of what or how to even organize my wedding timeline. We sat on the phone for an hour tackling exactly what I wanted our perfect day to look like. She continuously went over and beyond for me and was always so fast to get back with me and follow up. Plus she always gave her honest opinion when asked and I felt like I was talking with a good friend of mine and I loved that!

I was told to request Shawn Roe as my DJ by my photographer and I am so so glad I did. He is such an amazing man. He was so kind and thorough in our meeting and made sure He understood every detail of our wedding. Plus he had an insane amount of patience to be able to put up with my unorganized/ procrastining self. I am pretty sure I get more compliments on our DJ team than the wedding itself! They never allowed time for "awkwardness" and kept the ball rolling from start to finish.

There's nothing worse than having a terrible DJ at any event- especially your wedding- and aDJconnection exceeded all expectations. They are very affordable when considering the performance, professionalism and compared to all the other DJ companies out there. I am so thankful for them and would confidently recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Brittany,

Thank you for the flattering review for A DJ Connection, Andrea and Shawn. We work hard to exceed the expectations of every wedding and every guest. This is a difficult task that requires years of training and experience. We spare no expense in maintaining A DJ Connection the most requested DJ service. Every once in a while, we receive a review like yours and we CELEBRATE ! 5 star review like yours reminds us that we are making a difference and impacting peoples lives in a positive way which is why we are in business (and have been since 1989). THANK YOU for your kind words of encouragement. We wish you guys all the best and PLEASE call on A DJ Connection when you need a Photobooth, A/V services, Decorative room lighting or a DJ for your next birthday or Christmas party! 850.968.1968.

Matthew Baransy
    Owner
    A DJ Connection L.L.C.

Lauren · event on 09/24/2016

Andrea with A DJ Connection was AWESOME!!!
    Everyone loved the music. She got the crowd pumped up and the flow was great.
    Will always use A DJ Connection!

Sent on 10/10/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thanks for the 5 star love for A DJ Connection and DJ Andrea!

Carron · event on 08/28/2016

Every year our student housing apartment community throws a pool party to welcome new tenants and to celebrate the start of the fall semester. We always hire a DJ to keep the party lively and fun. DJ Kyle was perfect! A DJ Connection was able to accommodate our requested timeframe, set up in plenty of time to discuss some suggested playlist options. DJ Kyle was ready to go with no delays to the start of our party. The tenants loved the music, he took requests which they love, he played a variety of music college students gravitate towards. Many of the guests said that he is the best DJ we have had and would love for him to come back! All in all, we had such a fun and professional experience with DJ Kyle, we will definitely keep his number handy!

Sent on 09/19/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Carron, thank you for your flattering review and 5 star love for A DJ Connection and DJ Kyle! We work very hard to meet and even exceed your expectations and when we do and earn your review, it makes our day!

Thanks!

Matthew Baransy
    Owner

Gina · event on 08/21/2016

Kyle was tons of fun and really got the party going! His flexibility and professionalism stands out, creating a desire for a long lasting work relationship.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Gina,

Thanks for the 5 star love for DJ Kyle and A DJ Connection!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Kyle is THE MAN.
    Background: we had a morning brunch wedding, where the ceremony and reception were in the same place - we weren't looking for a huge dance party, but rather someone to help out with the found for the officiant, as well as play some groovy tunes all day. Kyle was 100% on board with it (I think he was the only person who matched my enthusiasm about my wedding) and was SO fun to talk to. ADJConnection has the easiest platform EVER to pick your music selections - it's all on their website, and if they don't have a song, they can find it for you! Kyle loved our picks and gave thoughtful suggestions, working with us on other songs for the day, the order of speeches, and how to announce everything - he has an engaging and professional voice, but isn't boring or tacky in the slightest. The equipment was top-notch, set-up and take-down were quick, and he never did anything that made anybody uncomfortable - he made a few jokes, announced everything like we planned, and helped get the speeches rolling (even my Dad's 25-minute crowd-involvement speech - yeah, it was ridiculously fun.) I'm so glad we snagged such a radical DJ for our wedding, and recommend him to eeeeeverybody.
    The company as a whole is great, too! Everyone is really friendly and easy to work with, and the prices were super reasonable. Picking a DJ can be stressful, but ADJConnection isn't!

Sent on 12/05/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Samantha, this reply is somewhat overdue; everyone at A DJ Connection still appreciates you taking the time out of your day for your 5-star review! We're happy that the music selection platform was easy to use, equipment set-up and breakdown were simple, and you found both the customer service and prices to your liking. We strive to provide excellent customer service and a stress-free event. We appreciate your recommendations to friends and your 5-star review! Let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Was an excellent DJ service. Kyle did an amazing job with the request and keeping the event a live. The quality of the equipment was well worth the money.

Sent on 08/30/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank for your your 5 star review. DJ Kyle and all the team here at A DJ Connection congratulate and thank you! We especially thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us and for the rest of the folks looking for a great entertainment service.

Alexa · Married on 06/04/2016

Andrea was amazing! She was so interactive with the guests and made sure everyone was having a great time. People stayed on the dance floor the entire night until the very last song. I would definitely recommend A DJ Connection and Andrea to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2016

A DJ Connection's reply:

Thank you Alexa for taking the time to leave some 5 star love for DJ Andrea and the rest of the folks here at A DJ Connection.