A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie Reviews

25 | Shingle Springs, CA

25 Reviews for A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie

Lori · Married on 06/20/2015

Working with Darcie was a pleasure. This was our first time working together and she did a great job keeping the wedding on track. She was always helping out where needed and at a calm and cool demeanor. I look forward to work with her again in the future.

Marcie · Married on 06/20/2015

Darcie was pleasure to work with, she helped make my special day run smoothly and I was able to enjoy my day without worry. She was a God sent.

Steve · Married on 06/13/2015

Darcie was OUTSTANDING to work with!! Her attention to detail was exceptional. She was in perfect harmony with each vendor and a great communicator. She was ON IT. I would tell anyone that if you are considering a "planner" you should have a conversation with her. I give her my highest regard!!

Doreen · Married on 06/13/2015

Because I tend to be very organized, I didn't think we needed a wedding coordinator. I was SO wrong. Part way through our planning, I realized exactly how much needed to be done. Hiring Darcie was the best choice we made for our son's wedding. She took care of every detail I was concerned about, plus more details that hadn't even occurred to me. She coordinated with all our various vendors and prepared a realistic timeline for the days leading up to and including the wedding day. She organized our rehearsal beautifully and made terrific suggestions that made our event even more special. Darcie has a very artistic eye and implemented our bride's vision of the reception perfectly. Having Darcie in charge of everything allowed the rest of us to remain stress-free and completely enjoy our day. She was professional in every way, and really listened to what our bride wanted. It would be impossible for her to have been any better. Anyone planning a wedding should consider getting a coordinator, and that coordinator should be Darcie!

Sent on 06/21/2015

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly engaged in the whole process in a matter of moments after meeting with the bride and groom. It's was truly a blessed day and I was proud to be included!. Your review makes me blush :)

Sharon · Married on 05/23/2015

Darcie is very easy to work with. She has wonderful vision & very professional! She'll make your event amazing & the time she saves is worth every dime.

Sent on 06/04/2015

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Thank you for your compliments. It's always my goal to offer an easy, fun and friendly approach to the most special day in a couples life time. Darcie

Jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

Darcie was absolutely wonderful to work with! I am a wedding photographer and have worked with a lot of vendors, and Darcie was superb. She was organized, friendly and very helpful to me as I did my job. I hope someday to be able to work with her again!

Sent on 05/28/2015

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Hi Jessica, The day was so much fun and positive energy was everywhere. Working along side a professional that is a great friend to the Groom, makes it even better. The images came out so artistic and creative. Love the one with the grooms side with the bouquets. Darcie Dazzle,

Grace · Married on 05/16/2015

Darcie knew every little detail that needed to be taken care of. I planned a wedding from out of town and she made it so easy!

Sent on 06/04/2015

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Dear Grace and Chris, Thank you for being so trusting in the whole process. It was a dazzling day and you both looked so in love. It's the little things that make a wedding reception, its the couple that makes the day!. It was my pleasure, Darcie

Lorna · Married on 05/16/2015

Darcie thought of every detail possible. She was organized and thorough and made sure we had specific assignments. On the day of the event, she was resourceful at making things work and look beautiful. She kept the wedding flowing for a perfect day.

Dani · Married on 04/11/2015

I've worked with Darcie on several other occasions and she has always been a pleasure to work with. She has always been prompt with her time, and her ideas are endless. If you are looking for an event planner, Darcie is the must "go to" gal in town : )

Sent on 04/21/2015

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Hi, D, your wedding turned out so beautiful, from the design of the reception to the last detail of your dress and veil...it couldn't of been more dazzling! Thank you for including me, Darcie

Omg where to begin with how amazing Darcie at a dazzling day made my wedding everything I envisioned and soooo much more from countless emails to phone calls,BRIDEZILLA MOMENTS to finishing touches I would have never thought about. She was very professional even when I wasn't so professional (BRIDEZILLA moments) she was calm talk me threw it and assured me that everything would be ok and IT WAS!! She planned my wedding without trying to control my wedding this lady was absolutely wonderful if I could give her 10 stars I would i'm so impressed with her that I recommend it one of my friends who is getting married next year to use her full services I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have a wedding planner it's way more stressful than you think to try to plan it by yourself so here's my recommendation if I had to do it all over again I would definitely use Darcie @ A dazzling day events. Thanks again Darc

Sent on 09/21/2014

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Hi, It's been awhile since the big day, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the planning process with you. From all the little to biggest details, you were so trusting of my recommendations, and ideas. Glamour to the 10*degree. Darcie Dazzle,

Charisse · Married on 05/24/2014

Darcie was SO wonderful helping us plan our wedding. We live out of state and without ever meeting each other she was able to plan the day exactly how we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better planner and got so lucky when I reached out to Darcie. She was very flexible and listened to everything we were looking for. We couldn't have done it without her. She was a lifesaver! The wedding was perfect and everyone had a great time, and loved the venue.

Cindy · Married on 01/12/2014

Darcie has so many resources from DJ's to photographers, caterers to party rentals from a variety of price ranges. Definitely a time and sanity saver, a great asset to have on our side. And a beautiful person inside and out!

Everything turned out great, very happy with everything they did and everyone was great to work with

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

Darcie did a great job in helping me plan my wedding and as my day of coordinator. Everything went very smoothly on my wedding day and when a few things didn't, Darcie was there to take care of them right away. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and affordable! I'm very happy I chose Darcie as my wedding coordinator.

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2013

Darcie was professional and added little touches to make my wedding day so much more special! I was so thankful to have someone there by my side to help me plan and to help with the day of activities. She is an amazing woman with wonderful ideas. I highly recommend her!

Christina · Married on 08/24/2013

Amazing planner with phenomenal ideas. Made my day a dream come true with zero stress at all. Extremely dedicated professional who is by your side through every step.

• Wedding Music by Michael

Wedding Music by Michael · Married on 06/29/2013

Darcie went above and beyond to bring the couple's wedding day dreams to life and create a beautiful heartwarming wedding on a large scale! She did this without losing any of the intimacy and joy of a small wedding. All the details were there and in place so that the bride and groom could really just take it all in enjoying the special once-in-a-lifetime moments with each other and not have to worry about any parts of their wedding. She does a beautiful job and is someone who you can trust to help your wedding be everything you dream of it being!

Sent on 08/17/2013

A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie's reply:

Thank you Michael, It's always a pleasure to work along side of you and your talent. The details are so important and having you perform for a ceremony or reception can make it all dazzle. Darcie

diane · Married on 06/01/2013

Darcie is the best, great to work with, she knows her stuff!

Nichole · Married on 03/17/2013

On March 17, 2013 me and my husband decided to tie the knot. Everything was absolutely perfect. It was a fairytale wedding. I have to say it wouldn't have been so perfect if we didn't hire Darcie as our wedding planner. We had no idea where to start or how to plan a wedding. It was very overwhelming. So there I was one day on google and searched "best wedding planner in the Sacramento area" and Darcie's name was listed at the top. So of course, I emailed the best. Shortly after I emailed her we met and I just knew that she would coordinate the most beautiful wedding. She was kind and listened to every minor detail that I threw at her, and even suggested things that didn't cross my mind. Weeks leading up to the wedding she scheduled all of my appointments with the vendors at my convenience. This was very helpful. Just by having her do this relieved so much stress and work off of my plate. The day of the wedding was extremely remarkable. Darcie made sure every thing and everyone was where they needed to be. She was extremely professional. With Darcie's impeccable organization and punctual timing I was able to enjoy planning my wedding with her instead of feeling overwhelmed by all of the decisions I had to make. I highly recommend Darcie to anyone who is looking to plan a wedding. She has made such an impact by helping me create the most beautiful day of my life.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

Darcie was extremely helpful throughout our wedding planning and on the wedding day. She was familiar with all the local vendors and current trends and was able to make recommendations personalized to us. Her connections with vendors also got us discounts and probably equaled as much as or more than her planning fee (which by the way was very reasonably priced)! I couldn't imagine planning the wedding without her and HIGHLY recommend her services to any couple planning their big day.

Darcie is a great wedding planner. You won't go wrong by hiring her. She's very good at what she does. I had a wonderful experience with Darcie and you will as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is in need of an exceptionally talented professional to assist you with the happiest day of your life.

Norma · event on: 05/12/2013

Our experience was fabulous and our event was beautiful, the team of people that Darcie works with are quality vendors beautiful work Flowers ,chairs ,decorations I would be using her services again.
    Darcie was so easy to work with again Thank you.....

ginny · event on: 07/28/2012

Darcie was great to work with! Between her creativenss and experience the party was a smash- just what I had envisioned! The linens and flowers and other decorations were really beautiful and very high quality! The event was very memorable and special!

Alexandra · Married on 03/29/2015

Darcie was a huge help in picking out vendors for our wedding, and was an absolute super hero when it came to all the coordinating for the day of. The wedding came out better than I could have even hoped! While I can't say the wedding planning was stress free by any stretch of the imagination, I can't even imagine how I could have managed without Darcie calling vendors, keeping us on task with payments, and keeping our venue up to date on deliveries and such. We did end up going over budget, and we had to be pretty hands on looking for other vendors when we wanted something a little different than Darcie recommended, but Darcie definitely has the connections, the know-how, and the flexibility to help you plan a spectacular wedding, and all for a very competitive price.

Stacy · Married on 10/20/2012

Darcie was our day-of wedding coordinator, and she did a great job. She was also very involved throughout the planning process, and connected us with a couple of vendors that we wouldn't have found or been able to afford otherwise. She was good about making sure we had things the way I wanted, even when she disagreed on a few points and would have done it differently. On the day of, she was very on top of everything and made things a lot less stressful for me, and the wedding turned out beautiful. I definitely recommend hiring a day-of coordinator, and Darcie was great!