A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC Reviews

43 | Evansville, IN

43 Reviews for A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC

43 A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC Reviews

Jesse · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife and I needed an officiant last minute because ours had gone MIA. Luckily, I work with Tom and A Day to Remember had an officiant available for our wedding. Paul was great to work with. Thank you Tom and Leah for helping us out on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/21/2016

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Jesse, I am glad we could help out! Thank you for using our services!

Amber · Married on 06/29/2016

My husband and I decided to elope to Hawaii instead of getting married at home. I don't even know where to begin with how great Leah was in helping us plan our wedding and honeymoon! She made sure that everything was set up before we arrived and then the coordinator on Maui took over once we were there. Tony likes to golf, so Leah made sure that we spent one day on the course on Ka'anapali Beach. The views were amazing! I think what made our experience the best was that we didn't have to worry about things. Tony and I own our own business so we don't have time to plan an event like this. I would recommend Leah to anyone! We will definitely use her again!

Sent on 09/21/2016

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Amber for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed working with us and it was a pleasure to work with you and Tony!

Beth · Married on 06/25/2016

Shawn and I had a friend that we were going to use for our wedding, but he decided he couldn't do it. We were freaking out because we are not religious and didn't know what to do. We found A Day to Remember Wedding Services on Google and luckily tey had someone available and did a not religious ceremony for us. The money was worth it and Leah was really accommodating to our situation. Paul did a bang-up job and my husband really liked that we could see our ceremony before the wedding. Thanks all!

Sent on 09/22/2016

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Beth thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day!

Lexi · Married on 06/04/2016

The thought of a decent officiant wasn't a priority on my mind. I just wanted to marry my husband & I didn't care who did it. That was until I went to my cousins wedding & heard their officiant. He was TERRIBLE! So boring & just ranted the whole time. After that, I was not going to pick just anyone. I came across A Day to Remember on WeddingWire & was so impressed by the reviews. I immediately had my husband contact them & they just happened to have availability! Our officiant was Reverend Paul Mefford. I honestly a little concerned cause there wasn't a lot of reviews about him on here. But WOW! He did such a great job! We ended up messing up our vows, but he just went with it. Everyone was so complimentary of him. I regrettably never got to thank him afterwards, so thank you so much Reverend! Our ceremony is "a day to remember" because of him!

Sent on 08/14/2016

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Lexi and Derek, It was our pleasure to be a part of your ceremony! I will make sure that Reverend Mefford reads this review. I think this is one of the hardest parts of our job is getting our couples to write a few words about our officiants. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts! -Leah Dugan

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC took all stress away from planning a wedding ceremony. They had multiple scripts to choose from and also provided additional ceremonies to add (for example Sand Ceremony). The officiant, conformed to the theme of our wedding (Love in Paradise) and made the ceremony memorable. They were very professional and easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for officiating a wedding. My wedding was the happiest day of my life and they contributed to that!

Sent on 09/30/2015

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the compliments! It was wonderul to work with you both!

Lesley · Married on 06/06/2015

Reverend Mefford and Leah were an absolutely pleasure to work with. They were 100% committed to making our wedding ceremony exactly what we wanted and everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lesley! It was a pleasure working with you and Brandon as well!

Paige · Married on 05/23/2015

Tom and Leah Dugan are the perfect duo for officiating a ceremony and honeymoon travel planning! They were a blast to work with and very flexible! Tom made our day so smooth and simple! He Created our ceremony that reflected our personalities and love for one another and even intergrated some of my favorite poems. Leah planned an amazing honeymoon for Justin and I. She gave us many options that suited our taste and budget and it was just absolutely perfect! We had a blast on our honeymoon in Jamaica! I would recommend their services to any and every one! I also love supporting locally owned businesses! Book these guys for your big day for sure!

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2015

John was wonderful! He was so kind and so helpful! He helped us figure out exactly what to do during our ceremony and he made sure my husband and I stayed completely focused on only each other during the ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 06/02/2015

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Samantha, Thank you for the kind words! I will pass this along to Reverend Kincaid!

Tanisha · Married on 09/16/2014

Leah at a A Day To Remember Wedding Services made my dream destination wedding a reality for me and my husband. She was very knowledgeable on the resorts helping us pick the best one and we where not let down upon arrival. Our resort was hands down the best. Very beautiful and relaxing but also a night life and thats exactly what we asked for. Leah made sure she checked in every couple of weeks prior to the wedding to keep us on track or to just make sure we didn't have any questions. She made sure we where ready to go the day before we left and wanted to know about our trip when we got home. I love how she stayed in contact with us and telling us what to expect when we where stopping at different airports. Leah is a wonderful event planner and we plan on booking with her again soon!

Emilee · Married on 08/30/2014

Easy to work with and very professional! Paul was our officiant and he was great. Leah was very easy to get in touch with and helped make our ceremony everything we wanted it to be!

April · Married on 06/28/2014

Leah was awesome. Will use her again for travel arrangements

• User4192056 · 2+ years ago

Were awesome to work with!!!! Everything went perfectly and they were so easy to work with!!

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Tom was amazing and did a great job as our officiant! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2014

They were a lifesaver when it came to planning my wedding. They made everything so easy and answered every question I had promptly. They were incredibly nice and really made my wedding a day to remember! I would strongly recommend them to anyone! Thank you guys so much for making my day everything I wanted it to be. :-)

Paige · Married on 03/29/2014

Leah is absolutely wonderful! She helped us book a dream honeymoon and helped us stay in our budget. She is kind, thoughtful, professional and she knows her stuff! I highly recommend her to assist you with any wedding/travel needs! Thanks Leah and A Day to Remember Wedding Services!

Jason · Married on 03/22/2014

I don't think my wife and I could have chosen a better officiant service for our wedding. A Day to Remember Wedding Services made every step of the way simple, clear and stress-free! I was able to fully customize our wedding service to reflect our philosophy and love for each other. Reverend Paul Mefford and Leah Dugan were both friendly, personable, flexible and just an absolute pleasure. Thank you for making our day so special!

Jillian · Married on 12/31/2013

My hubs and I loved Rev. Mefford. He had a calming effect and was very supportive. He never made me feel that my ceremony was too unique. I have two mothers who walked me down the isle and he commented on what a special moment it was. He was flexible with our tree ceremony and gave off a positive energy. I would highly suggest him for any type of wedding :)

Julie · Married on 11/02/2013

Very nice service. I would recommend to anyone

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2013

This Was One Of The Best Choices That I Made For My Wedding! I Could Not Be Happier.

Sent on 10/14/2013

A Day to Remember Wedding Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. That means a lot. It was a perfect day and a very delightful ceremony.

megan · Married on 10/06/2013

Thomas Dougan did a wonderful job with our wedding, he was neat organized and on time, he added everything in our ceremony we wanted to make it absolutely perfect. I would recomend him to anyone.

Erin · Married on 09/21/2013

We had a wonderful experience with A Day To Remember Wedding Services! We may have had the shortest wedding ceremony they had ever done but it was exactly what we wanted! They did a great job and they are incredibly nice! I highly recommend them!

Christina · Married on 07/27/2013

My ceremony was amazing he did an awesome job !!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2013

Rev. Tom was very professional and easy to work with. He and his wife responded to all of our emails in a timely manner. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Michal · Married on 05/25/2013

Tom Dugan was a terrific officiant for our wedding. My husband and I did not know any officiants in the area and did not have any religious affiliations, so we were a bit stumped on how to find the perfect fit. Tom was recommended to us by several people, and he was definitely the right choice! From the start, he was easy to communicate with and very flexible to meet with us and discuss our hopes and expectations for the ceremony. He wrote an absolutely beautiful ceremony with vows for us and worked with us to adjust wording and make it exactly what we wanted. He is calm, well spoken, and extremely kind and positive. He helped us to forget our nerves and make the ceremony our own. I cannot recommend him more highly. He truly made our event more special than we ever could have dreamed!! Thank you so much!!

• User3261968 · 2+ years ago

They are awesome! So easy to work with even 3 hours away.