23 Reviews for A Day Made for Us

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)
23 A Day Made for Us Reviews

Initially we were very nervous about finding a reverend to officiate our wedding, however our first meeting with Rev. Steven gave us confidence in our non traditional wedding and ceremony. He took time out of his busy schedule to get to know us personally prior to the wedding, and his friendship felt genuine. He went over specific details to earn our trust and made sure he was a right fit. He even gave us information for other reverends if we were not satisfied! We aren’t religious and he was willing to draft a service based on our on preferences as well as make last minute changes with no hesitation. All with only 2 weeks notice!! We absolutely loved having Rev. Steven as part of our ceremony and we couldn’t imagine anyone more perfect! We made a good friend on 12.15.17.

Photo for A Day Made for Us Review - Before we said I Do
Photo for A Day Made for Us Review - Signing of our marriage license
Profile Picture Joselyn, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I don't think I or my wife can overstate how much having Steven added to our experience. When we first met to discuss our options he was warm, welcoming, considerate and personable, all attributes which carried through to the wedding service and after. From the minute you meet Steven Fricke, he is your advocate and a man in your corner. He was always available for discussion when necessary, good with response time, and he was genuinely interested in how we wanted our service performed, every step and every word. He was always available as a resource for support and assistance with any aspect of the ceremony when called upon, and we always felt secure that the whole process was well-managed. At the wedding rehearsal and on the day of our wedding, he was on-time and prepared. The rehearsal went off without a hitch, it was an easy and stress-free run-down of what was planned, and on our wedding day he attended to both of us, ensuring we were calm, happy and ready. The service was amazing. We cherished it ourselves, and we received compliments all night from friends and family who said the service was unique, beautiful and well-officiated. In particular, they all mentioned his open and honest manner, and his genuine care in what he does. Through it all, he never allowed us to get lost in the ceremony; it is very easy for the night to run away from both the bride and groom, until they both are left wishing they had more time to savor that once-in-a-lifetime moment with one another. He always made it about us, and ensured we would remember every second for the rest of our lives.

In short, Steven Fricke made our wedding day as special as it was by keeping our focus on each other. We knee he cared, and so did everyone else.

Profile Picture Tyson, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I’m so glad we found Reverend Steven Fricke when we did, our first meeting was great. He took the time to explain everything and really got to know us as people and a little bit about our story. It was refreshing to meet someone like him who genuinely cared and has such a passion for what he does. Leading up to the wedding he gave me great advice when it came to writing our service. When wedding day came he was on time, dressed professionally and allowed me to pick out his tie for the day, which seems so small but it’s a great touch to have. The service was amazing and beautifully written, he really couldn’t of done a better job. Thank you so much Steven, we loved working with you and are so happy that you are the one we chose for our special day!

One more thing... during our first meeting, Steven gave us some great advice. He said “wedding planning is hard, it will get stressful and you’ll want it to be over with already. But cherish every moment of it, because this only happens once so have fun with it!”
Every time things got to be too much, those words replayed in my head and allowed me to take a step back and look at the bigger picture and allow myself to not stress about the little things, and like he said.. to have fun with it! It really helped me get through the hard times of wedding planning. You never know how much simple words can have such an impact, so thanks for that too!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

An amazing man who provided amazingly service! Could not be more happy with Reverend Fricke!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

A day made for us is honestly the perfect description for Steven. We was with us in every single step of the process and made our wedding one we will never forget! If you want an easygoing, caring man who will work hard to make sure your day is everything you wanted He's your man. Steven went above and beyond for us and made my wife and I so comfortable and happy. cant say enough about him.

Profile Picture John, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Steven was great! We had to change our ceremony and rehearsal site and he was very flexible. Our first meeting went well and we were very comfortable with him. We had some interesting readings we wanted at the ceremony and he did well incorporating them.

Profile Picture Tessa, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Steven was abaolutely amazing! He made the entire process so incredibly smooth and as stress free as possible. I honestly could not imagine a better person for the job!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Steven was absolutely perfect for our big day! He took care of us and made sure that our quick, little wedding was one to remember. Ill never forget this day or how incredbly blessed we were to have Steven by our side. I wish I could give him more stars!!! Hands down the best person for every wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I called Steven 48 hours before we were scheduled to marry. To my surprise, he was available and more than willing to officiate for us. He was completely professional and, despite driving across the country the day before, wrote our ceremony within a few hours. He allowed me to edit and was completely supportive of all of my changes. Steven seems to be a kind and God fearing man, and has a great sense of humor. I was especially touched that he brought his collection of ties to ensure that he matched our color scheme. You will not be disappointed with Steven Fricke!

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Steven crafted a beautiful and personalized ceremony that was just perfect for our wedding. He really took the time to get to know us in order to write something meaningful and unique. We had several guests tell us how much they enjoyed and were touched by our ceremony. Thank you Reverend Steven for everything!

Profile Picture Mai, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Absolutely amazing professional who made our evening wedding romantic and so special. Reverend Fricke personalized our service, taking in all my requests. He really was exceptional at sensing our needs and our personality. I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed. In fact you will be absolutely delighted.

Profile Picture Diane, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely love how down to earth and completely welcoming Steven was! He helped us decide on what to use and explained so many things to my then fiancé and I. My husband wasnt raised in a religious home and Steven really helped shed light on things for him and brought about a more solid base for our vows. He was absolutely great and we are kinda crazy so considering he put up with us and didn't run away, I'd say he deserves 6 stars!

Profile Picture Ricque, 9/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Why are you waiting? Book now!

Profile Picture Genesis, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Meeting Steven, spending time with him and letting him know exactly what we wanted in our service was a perfect experience up through the ceremony. It was everything we wanted and more. We had the most perfect wedding day . What a blessing to have an officiant that cares the way he does. Truly a genuine soul. You must call this guy!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He is wonderful, listens to you and really cares about his job. He wrote a beautiful ceremony just a wonderful man couldn't imagine my wedding without him.

Profile Picture Hope, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So happy with the personalized and completely customizable service! Steven met with my fiancé and I, and talked for 2 hours, not just what we wanted for our wedding, but for our lives. He perfectly incorporated exactly who we are as people into our service and is truly accepting of every person without hesitation. He wrote us a beautiful service that made every one of our guests cry. His prices were very reasonable, and he even drove 2 hours to arrive at our wedding location. Cannot reccomend him enough!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Steven was very prompt and professional in assisting us with our ceremony. He valued all of our requests and also threw in his fun personality to make our guest have am enjoyable experience. He even went has far as asking us wich tie to wear. It's the little things that matter in such a big moment. Thank you Steven for making our day one to remember!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great officiant! He worked with us through out the whole process. My husband and I are in our 20s and were pretty lost on all of the wedding stuff, but when we started working with Steven everything fell into place. If we had to get married all over again, I would hire him in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Awesome guy, awesome personality, very reasonable price, outstanding ALL the way around. I can't imagine it going any smoother or being more wonderful. Other than getting married to the love of my life choosing and hiring Steve Fricke was the best desision that we could've EVER made. He is the BEST of the BEST. My advise is , if you want your wedding to be stress free, and the best ever then you're doing the right thing by hiring Mr. Fricke, you can not find a better person to make your special the best.

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Baptist

I honestly can't say enough good things about Steven. He did more than just show up and marry us. He was there for us before the wedding with absolutely any questions or concerns we had and was exceedingly open to any suggestions or idea we had for the ceremony itself. We had an interfaith wedding and chose to include a Rabbi and a Minister and he was able to create a service I still get compliments on today; equally, respectfully, and beautifully combining both religious beliefs. I have recommended him to friends who have also used him and loved him. And I will keep doing so.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/7/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Baptist, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Steven brought such a great energy to our wedding! He was happy to use his experience and knowledge to help us craft the perfect ceremony for our perfect day. He's very flexible, very accommodating, and very professional.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/10/11, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

Steve was awesome. He was professional and did an amazing job
I highly recommend Steve