A Day Made for Us Reviews

28 | Arlington, TX

28 Reviews for A Day Made for Us

28 A Day Made for Us Reviews

Kyle · Married on 09/01/2018

Rev. Fricke and Denise were by far the most perfect duo for our wedding! There were many things that could have gone bad and a few more that could have been much worse! They were extremely flexible and accommodative to every change to our schedule and made sure that our day was stress free. Would have never been able to do it without them! Their services and what they were able to accomplish was much more valuable than what they charge. My Bride received the wedding she dreamed of and I have these two to thank for making her day special.

Sent on 10/16/2018

A Day Made for Us's reply:

Kyle, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Savannah! It seemed like it took forever to get here, then it was over in a flash. Denice and I were so glad that your day turned out so well. Congratulations to you both!

Tea · Married on 08/20/2018

Choosing Steven to be our wedding officiant was the best decision we've made in regards to selecting our team for the wedding day! Steven is wonderful, inspirational, professional and honest and was the best officiant we could have had! Every time we met prior to ceremony he went out of his way to meet us, travelling over an hour and accommodating me planning the wedding while living out of town and my husband working long hours.

Whenever talking to him, we felt like talking to a friend instead of talking to a vendor. He gave us advice on how to make our relationship and marriage better as a couple. He recommended books to read so we can be better partners. He gave us fantastic new recommendations to be implemented in the ceremony and has worked with us to have our wedding ceremony made specifically for us.

The day before the wedding he ran our entire wedding party through the ceremony so we would know what to expect and do. On the wedding day he was there on time, knew exactly what he was doing, made both of us feel really comfortable and has done an amazing job officiating our wedding!

My family does not speak English as the first language and he has worked with my MOH on translation and has printed out the entire ceremony in my native language so my family could follow the ceremony on the day of! That meant that my mom and dad could understand every word that was being said on our wedding day. I can't express how much that meant to me. On top of that, he learned how to ask my father in my native language who gives the blessing for the wedding and was able to ask him that in my father's native language as opposed to my father having pressure of responding in English. His wife was even there helping out with last minute tasks without being paid to do so and being really wonderful and supportive. Both of them made our day amazing and we were beyond lucky to have had somebody as amazing as Steven officiating our wedding!

Holly · Married on 04/07/2018

Reverend Fricke and us clicked the first time we met. He was much like us! Laid back, funny, & a real person. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and we had so many compliments on the service. He did a wonderful job and made the ceremony more than we could have imagined!

Alexandra · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Rev. Dennis for our elopement and he made it everything I could of imaged any more. We were from out of town and he made sure to have multiple phone meetings along with getting to know us so that our vows matched us. Even at the end of the ceremony the chapel owner asked us for his information so that she could tell her other brides about him. Would absolutely recommend over and over again. -Alex & Eddie

Joselyn · Married on 12/15/2017

Initially we were very nervous about finding a reverend to officiate our wedding, however our first meeting with Rev. Steven gave us confidence in our non traditional wedding and ceremony. He took time out of his busy schedule to get to know us personally prior to the wedding, and his friendship felt genuine. He went over specific details to earn our trust and made sure he was a right fit. He even gave us information for other reverends if we were not satisfied! We aren’t religious and he was willing to draft a service based on our on preferences as well as make last minute changes with no hesitation. All with only 2 weeks notice!! We absolutely loved having Rev. Steven as part of our ceremony and we couldn’t imagine anyone more perfect! We made a good friend on 12.15.17.

A Day Made for Us 1
    A Day Made for Us 2

Tyson · Married on 12/02/2017

I don't think I or my wife can overstate how much having Steven added to our experience. When we first met to discuss our options he was warm, welcoming, considerate and personable, all attributes which carried through to the wedding service and after. From the minute you meet Steven Fricke, he is your advocate and a man in your corner. He was always available for discussion when necessary, good with response time, and he was genuinely interested in how we wanted our service performed, every step and every word. He was always available as a resource for support and assistance with any aspect of the ceremony when called upon, and we always felt secure that the whole process was well-managed. At the wedding rehearsal and on the day of our wedding, he was on-time and prepared. The rehearsal went off without a hitch, it was an easy and stress-free run-down of what was planned, and on our wedding day he attended to both of us, ensuring we were calm, happy and ready. The service was amazing. We cherished it ourselves, and we received compliments all night from friends and family who said the service was unique, beautiful and well-officiated. In particular, they all mentioned his open and honest manner, and his genuine care in what he does. Through it all, he never allowed us to get lost in the ceremony; it is very easy for the night to run away from both the bride and groom, until they both are left wishing they had more time to savor that once-in-a-lifetime moment with one another. He always made it about us, and ensured we would remember every second for the rest of our lives.

In short, Steven Fricke made our wedding day as special as it was by keeping our focus on each other. We knee he cared, and so did everyone else.

A Day Made for Us 3

Lindsay · Married on 12/02/2017

I’m so glad we found Reverend Steven Fricke when we did, our first meeting was great. He took the time to explain everything and really got to know us as people and a little bit about our story. It was refreshing to meet someone like him who genuinely cared and has such a passion for what he does. Leading up to the wedding he gave me great advice when it came to writing our service. When wedding day came he was on time, dressed professionally and allowed me to pick out his tie for the day, which seems so small but it’s a great touch to have. The service was amazing and beautifully written, he really couldn’t of done a better job. Thank you so much Steven, we loved working with you and are so happy that you are the one we chose for our special day!

One more thing... during our first meeting, Steven gave us some great advice. He said “wedding planning is hard, it will get stressful and you’ll want it to be over with already. But cherish every moment of it, because this only happens once so have fun with it!”
    Every time things got to be too much, those words replayed in my head and allowed me to take a step back and look at the bigger picture and allow myself to not stress about the little things, and like he said.. to have fun with it! It really helped me get through the hard times of wedding planning. You never know how much simple words can have such an impact, so thanks for that too!

Shelby · Married on 11/24/2017

An amazing man who provided amazingly service! Could not be more happy with Reverend Fricke!

A Day Made for Us 4

John · Married on 11/14/2017

A day made for us is honestly the perfect description for Steven. We was with us in every single step of the process and made our wedding one we will never forget! If you want an easygoing, caring man who will work hard to make sure your day is everything you wanted He's your man. Steven went above and beyond for us and made my wife and I so comfortable and happy. cant say enough about him.

Tessa · Married on 06/11/2017

Steven was great! We had to change our ceremony and rehearsal site and he was very flexible. Our first meeting went well and we were very comfortable with him. We had some interesting readings we wanted at the ceremony and he did well incorporating them.

Jonathan · Married on 05/28/2017

Steven was abaolutely amazing! He made the entire process so incredibly smooth and as stress free as possible. I honestly could not imagine a better person for the job!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

Steven was absolutely perfect for our big day! He took care of us and made sure that our quick, little wedding was one to remember. Ill never forget this day or how incredbly blessed we were to have Steven by our side. I wish I could give him more stars!!! Hands down the best person for every wedding.

Kristy · Married on 05/17/2017

I called Steven 48 hours before we were scheduled to marry. To my surprise, he was available and more than willing to officiate for us. He was completely professional and, despite driving across the country the day before, wrote our ceremony within a few hours. He allowed me to edit and was completely supportive of all of my changes. Steven seems to be a kind and God fearing man, and has a great sense of humor. I was especially touched that he brought his collection of ties to ensure that he matched our color scheme. You will not be disappointed with Steven Fricke!

Mai · Married on 03/11/2017

Reverend Steven crafted a beautiful and personalized ceremony that was just perfect for our wedding. He really took the time to get to know us in order to write something meaningful and unique. We had several guests tell us how much they enjoyed and were touched by our ceremony. Thank you Reverend Steven for everything!

Diane · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely amazing professional who made our evening wedding romantic and so special. Reverend Fricke personalized our service, taking in all my requests. He really was exceptional at sensing our needs and our personality. I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed. In fact you will be absolutely delighted.

Ricque · Married on 09/07/2016

Absolutely love how down to earth and completely welcoming Steven was! He helped us decide on what to use and explained so many things to my then fiancé and I. My husband wasnt raised in a religious home and Steven really helped shed light on things for him and brought about a more solid base for our vows. He was absolutely great and we are kinda crazy so considering he put up with us and didn't run away, I'd say he deserves 6 stars!

Genesis · Married on 09/03/2016

Why are you waiting? Book now!

Hollyanne · Married on 07/30/2016

We couldn't think of a better person in this world to conduct our wedding than Steven Fricke! I mean do a wedding without Steven? No Fricken way! When we first met Steven at a local Starbucks we were blown away. He not only believes and views the world the same way we do in a religious standpoint, but he has a personality that makes you feel like you are with your best bud. We had a fantastic 4 hour conversation and didn't even look at the time. We instantly made a great connection with Steven. We walked to the car and looked right at each other and smiled because we knew we found the one. Steven is down to Earth, quirky sense of humor, and just straight up real. He isn't trying to sell you anything. He just wants to make people happy and loves God. He created a beautiful ceremony that I'm still getting 8262674 text messages and phone calls daily about. He said all the right things and made it all about us. He made sure he didn't cross any boundaries, included all we asked, crossed all his t's and dot all his i's. He truly made our day special. We seriously could not have done it without him. Not just because we of course needed an officiant...but because he made it special. We absolutely Fricken love Fricke!

Sent on 09/22/2016

A Day Made for Us's reply:

Hollyanne and Matt are an amazing couple, and I am so proud to have not only performed your ceremony, but we have built a friendship that lasts after the wedding. It has been an honor getting to know both of you!

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2016

Meeting Steven, spending time with him and letting him know exactly what we wanted in our service was a perfect experience up through the ceremony. It was everything we wanted and more. We had the most perfect wedding day . What a blessing to have an officiant that cares the way he does. Truly a genuine soul. You must call this guy!

Hope · Married on 05/21/2016

He is wonderful, listens to you and really cares about his job. He wrote a beautiful ceremony just a wonderful man couldn't imagine my wedding without him.

Alex · Married on 05/20/2016

So happy with the personalized and completely customizable service! Steven met with my fiancé and I, and talked for 2 hours, not just what we wanted for our wedding, but for our lives. He perfectly incorporated exactly who we are as people into our service and is truly accepting of every person without hesitation. He wrote us a beautiful service that made every one of our guests cry. His prices were very reasonable, and he even drove 2 hours to arrive at our wedding location. Cannot reccomend him enough!

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

Steven was very prompt and professional in assisting us with our ceremony. He valued all of our requests and also threw in his fun personality to make our guest have am enjoyable experience. He even went has far as asking us wich tie to wear. It's the little things that matter in such a big moment. Thank you Steven for making our day one to remember!

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

Great officiant! He worked with us through out the whole process. My husband and I are in our 20s and were pretty lost on all of the wedding stuff, but when we started working with Steven everything fell into place. If we had to get married all over again, I would hire him in a heart beat.

Kathy · Married on 05/22/2015

Awesome guy, awesome personality, very reasonable price, outstanding ALL the way around. I can't imagine it going any smoother or being more wonderful. Other than getting married to the love of my life choosing and hiring Steve Fricke was the best desision that we could've EVER made. He is the BEST of the BEST. My advise is , if you want your wedding to be stress free, and the best ever then you're doing the right thing by hiring Mr. Fricke, you can not find a better person to make your special the best.