A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy Reviews

2 | Lafayette, LA

2 Reviews for A. Dannette Boudoir Photogrpahy

• Katie

Katie Borchert · Married on 06/15/2019

April is an incredible photographer and truly makes you feel comfortable during the entire process. I can't say enough good things- thank you April!

April made this entire experience so easy and amazing! She first met with me over coffee to talk about the process, the different packages to choose from, and to get an idea of my sense of style. I love that she recommended I set up a Pinterest board that she could view- it really shows that she tries to capture the real "you" and what makes you sexy- not just the generic stereotype of sexy.
    Her hair stylist/makeup artist did an incredible job, too! I hate doing my hair and makeup, so to have it professionally done for these pictures took a ton of pressure off me. During the shoot, April made sure I felt comfortable and directed me for the best angles. I also brought some props & one of my fiance's shirts, and she made sure we had time to take some pictures with those as well. The turnaround time is really quick, too.
    I'm planning on giving the photo album to my fiance for a wedding present, and I know he's going to LOVE it.
    I could go on and on... just do yourself a favor and set up an appointment!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Amy

Amy Lindblom · Married on 06/11/2019

April was professional but warm and friendly at the same time . I felt comfortable, confident, and beautiful. She made the process easy and fun.

From the moment I sent an email on A. Danette’s website, expressing my interest, I was contacted within a few hours. April was some easy to work with and made me feel comfortable. She demonstrated how to pose to give my body its best angles. (Something I had no clue how to do) My pictures came out amazing and will make the perfect gift for my fiancé on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/13/2019