A. Daley Designs Reviews

9 Reviews for A. Daley Designs

1 User photo

Rebecca Wortmann · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent service!

Alyssia did a great job making our invitations and thank yous. I’d highly recommend her to anyone looking to support a small business. Her attention to detail is fantastic as went back and forth for a long time getting ever little detail perfect. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/03/2019

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, and thank you for supporting my business. I really enjoyed working with you please let me know if you need anything in the future and congrats on your wedding.

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2019

Our invitations turned out so well

Our invitations turned out so well, my mother is the hardest person to please and she loved the. Alyssa gave one on one attention and help me personalize everything.

Sent on 12/26/2019

A. Daley Designs's reply:

I think you for your review, I am happy that I was able to make your mom happy. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

Jessica Reed · Married on 04/27/2019

Lovely Experience

Alyssia was incredibly accommodating and very talented. She came out to meet me and my fiance 45 minutes from her home area and spent 2 hours working on creating the perfect invitation step by step. And gave us a great price to boot! And the invitations came in less than a week, pre-stuffed and hand delivered! You couldn't ask for a better experience!

Sent on 03/02/2019

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for your business we were so happy to work with you please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Anna Brown · Married on 04/13/2019

Such great work and such low prices

I looked every to get invitations that matched my beauty ether beast theme but couldn’t find anything and Alicia was able to to the design I wanted. She was so helpful and so nice. And her prices were amazing. Like so much less that most everyone else. I loved my invitations and thank you cards.

Sent on 11/08/2018

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding. Thank you so much for your review. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do for you in the future. I enjoyed working with you.
  • Jim

Jim Pasnom · Married on 02/08/2019

Beautiful Invitations

The invitations were beautiful. We a lot of compliments. I was also impressed with the level of effort that they put into getting a design that we loved.

Sent on 10/14/2019

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review I’m so happy that you liked the invitations. I enjoyed working with you and your wife. Please let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Evan Baker · Married on 08/02/2018

Great Invitations, Anazing Value

My wife thought the invitations were beautiful. We still have one on our fridge. I couldn’t find custom invitations for anywhere close to their prices. The owner was professional and sent us everything promptly. We would definitely recommend A Daley Designs.

Sent on 11/09/2018

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. I enjoyed working on your wedding. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

katy · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding invites

She was quick to respond to any questions. Some of the address labels got put on unside down but she quickly fixed the mistake. She was able to meet my requests and more!

Sent on 02/11/2019

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding. I’m happy I was able to fix any issues with your order. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Monique · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing Work and Great Prices

Alyssia was so friendly, her work was gorgeous. She worked with me and made sure I everything I wanted was in my invitations and centerpieces.

Sent on 10/17/2018

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I enjoyed working with you. I’m glad I was able to give you what you wanted. It’s my mission to make every brides day that much more special.

Carole · Married on 10/05/2019

4.2

Good communication. Very flexible and accommodating. Creative and energetic.

Great company. Lots of individual attention and focus.

Sent on 12/08/2019

A. Daley Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure helping plan your wedding. Please let me know if you guys need anything in the future. Happy Holidays.