A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth Reviews

29 Reviews for A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth

• Sara

Sara Malin · Married on 09/12/2020

Jerry and Kathy—Outstanding!

Jerry and Kathy were very down to earth and easy to work with. My made it fun and comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone I know that is getting married!

Sent on 10/27/2019

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you! What a fabulous story!
  • nicole25

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2019

The best photographer in the area!

Kathie is the best in the area. I love all the moments she captured. And everyone I have shown our photos to have said that they have never seen a photographer take such great photos! She makes sure she is able to get photos throughout the evening of us and the guest. And her prices are on the low end! I did a package deal that included photography, videography, photo booth and dj!

Sent on 12/01/2019

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for choosing ACCSVP to be a part of your special day! I'm so happy we could help you have the wedding day you've always dreamed of!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Kathie and her team were amazing! They all work together and made our day so special. Kathie even edited pictures during dinner and had them up on the screen at the reception. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! It was a perfect day all the way around and we enjoyed working with you and your family!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith · Married on 07/12/2019

Service and then some

We are so happy we choose A Crystal Clear for our photography, video, DJ and photobooth. We got more than fair prices and excellent service. And, most important, everything was taken care of from beginning to end in a timely manner. Kathy was there for all of my questions and she took so much of the stress away from the planning AND the day itself. Thanks ACCSVP...and if you haven't booked with them, you really should!

Sent on 02/01/2020

S Brown · Married on 03/23/2019

Great photography video music

Flexible, hard working & creative. Listened to our questions & offered good advice.

Sent on 03/23/2019

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a beautiful day and it was our pleasure to be a part of it by providing DJ, videography and photography.

R K · Married on 02/11/2019

Best Family Service, Hands Down!

We use them for all of our important events. They are a professional family business and their customer service and attention to detail makes our experience memorable every time!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Diane · Married on 02/02/2019

Great service good advice very professional

They made my only daughter's wedding extra special . Everyone at the wedding let me know how much they enjoyed them.

Sent on 04/07/2019

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It's always a pleasure to work with you and your family! What a beautiful day for all!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

we love the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we also got the dj service and photobooth and our guests had a wonderful time :-)

Sent on 06/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

I can not say enough fantastic things about Kathie and her husband. We had an amazing time working with them for our photographs. We utilized all of their available services (photographer, videographer, DJ and photo booth) and we were not disappointed in any of the staff or services. To say that their staff went above and beyond does not even begin to cover it. We had a bow tie mishap and the young man was able to help my wife tie her bow tie and saved the day for her. The young man behind the photo booth was into the music and having a good time with our guests, the DJ played non stop favorites and requests and kept the dance floor busy and Kathie and her husband were a blessing to work with as photographers and videographers. I can not say enough nice things about them and their business.

Sent on 05/26/2017

arika · Married on 09/03/2016

Wonderful people, very flexible, very accommodating, you get way more with them than anyone else, and they were very good about making sure the from and I had a blast!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2016

I will never NOT recommend ACCSVP. They absolutely went above and beyond their call of duty to ensure absolutely beautiful and timeless photos. The DJ held everyone's attention the entire evening and Mrs. Drabeck and her husband were an incredible delight to work with throughout our ENTIRE planning process!! Thank you ACCSVP!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Deidre · Married on 01/10/2015

I absolutely love their work. They did an awesome job on my pictures and video!

Sent on 02/15/2015

this company was absolutely amazing! The photo booth was so fun. all of the guests really enjoyed it. The DJ was great! he kept everything moving through the reception between special dances to cake and the dollar dance. The dj played the music we asked for. The photographer was great. The pictures they have taken are so beautiful. The owners are very kind people and work with you to make everything perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Brynn · Married on 05/23/2014

I would give more stars if possible! ACCSVP did an amazing job for our wedding. We booked them for our wedding photography, DJ, and photo booth. Things could not have been better! The quality and variety of our wedding photos was great. There are tons of posed and candid shots, which were all posted online for us to easily share and we received beautiful albums of them to display. The DJ did an excellent job involving everyone at the reception (small group) and keeping things going, which was very important. The photo booth was amazing! Everyone, and I mean everyone at the wedding made great use of the photo booth. The props were great, and there were tons of them. The photo booth attendant was also very nice and helpful.
    My husband and I had a great time looking back through the scrapbook and admiring everyone's funny poses! We were so pleased with everything ACCSVP did to help make our wedding perfect! They were helpful, friendly, kind, caring, polite and also VERY reasonably priced. I will certainly be recommending them to others and using them for any future photos and parties that I can!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kaylee · Married on 04/05/2014

Such a great experience to work with this company! They helped make my wedding day go so much smoother than I ever anticipated! Their services were extremely affordable, but extremely well done!
    Plus the photos are absolutely gorgeous! She posted a sneak peak the next day, so I was immediately able to show all my friends and family really well done edited photos instead of the camera phone shots.
    Cannot thank them enough for everything they did!!

Sent on 04/09/2014

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you, Kaylee & Aaron. I had a great time and enjoyed being a part of your special day! Enjoy your honeymoon---your albums will be delivered as soon as you return!
  • Mrs V (Roe)

Roe · Married on 08/24/2013

Kathy and her assistant went above and beyond for us. They were very professional and rolled with my sometimes rambunctious group. I haven't seen all of th pictures but those I have seen are beautiful and full of all the joy of the day. They were so unobtrusive but they managed to get quite a few pictures. We also used the photobooth services and videography services and her staff were more than professional. They were personable. Kathy has always been nice, accomodating and professional.

Sent on 09/01/2013

We did an engagement shoot with ACCSVP, and we had a great time! She got a ton of great shots and had some posted on facebook the very next morning. We got our pictures in the mail a day later and they were perfect!

Our wedding was even better. She got tons of great shots with everyone and did it without dragging it out too long for everyone. Again, she had some pictures up on facebook the next day and sent my mother and I a link to all 500+ photos before we even got home from our honeymoon. The pictures are amazing!! We just got home yesterday from our honeymoon and I already have an email from her stating the pictures and video have been mailed out. I can't wait to see them!

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Clishawn

Clishawn · Married on 04/13/2013

This the was the best decision I have ever made. They took numerous pictures, they were polite and extremely professional. I have a large party with MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES and they handled it. I am so happy with just the sample photos I can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Janine · Married on 09/09/2011

Could not be anymore happy with our pictures!! They worked so well together! We actually got a photobooth too! What a hit!! Everyone was so great to work with and I recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Chelsea · Married on 01/08/2011

We did all three services from them and could not have been any happier. Absolutely incredible!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2009

The photographer was amazing he came in and told you were you needed to be and how to do it we got a ton of pictures and it took no time at all which gave us more time to enjoy the day. They also did some unique pictures that I fell in love with. He actually laid done on the wet ground and had us all look down over top of him and took a picture with our faces in the sky. They also did some nice things with the video like interviewed each of us and had me spin out of my regular cloths into my dress. The DJ had such a wide variety of music. My husband is a huge video game fan and they were able to play the Halo theme as well as some other video game music for him at dinner. The cirlce of Love dance thehy did was so unique. Hey had us each take a prop from a bag and they litterally hadevery guest doing the chicken dance around us. I could not have been happier with the services and they are quite a bargin.

Sent on 11/02/2009

I worked with Kathy and Jerry for all of the services that they provide - they were very laid back and helpful throughout the entire process. I worked the most with Kathy and I cannot speak highly enough of how incredibly accommodating and helpful she was. She was super responsive to all of my emails and questions prior to the wedding. Our pictures were planned to be outdoors, and it rained on the day of our wedding. She came up with a new location that had a gazebo so that we wouldn't need to have umbrellas in all of our pictures.

I cannot believe how easy it was to work with ACCSVP for all of their services, and the bargain is absolutely unbeatable. My guests raved about the photobooth and everybody loved the DJ. I honestly thought the price was a little suspect since it is such a great bargain, but the services were absolutely fantastic. We received over 600 pictures and have reproduction rights to all of them. Are there better photographers out there? Probably - but I was very happy with what we received and to not have to pay additional for the rights I think is priceless.

The video that we received was over 2 hours long with footage from ceremony to reception. The transitions they use in their video are a little cheesy and outdated, but the product itself is really wonderful.

For couples that are looking for a full package experience for a great price, this absolutely cannot be beat. I loved working with ACCSVP.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Angelique · Married on 07/12/2013

My guest loved the photobooth. They are still talking about it. The attendant was awesome. He interacted with guest and made sure they were having a good time. The only negative I have is with the communication. There was two different numbers to use and Kathy doesn't always get back to you right away.

Sent on 07/23/2013

A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo & Photo Booth's reply:

We're glad you enjoyed the booth and your attendant.

There are two business numbers -- one for the greater Pittsburgh area and one for NE Ohio. Calls are returned as soon as possible, except on the weekends, as we are out providing wedding and event services.
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/15/2011

I rented a phtotbooth from this company. It was the HIT of my wedding. The rental price is the best around and it includes: props, a scrapbook, 2 strips of pictures ( 1 for the guest and the other for the scrapbook), an attendant to man the booth and a disk of all the pictures. You can't find a deal like this anywhere! Most places charge additional for everything but the attendant..There was a small glitch at my wedding with the photobooth. The attendant for forgot the scrapbook, which was suppose to be my guest book, and a disc to put the pictures on. He was very apologetic and tried contacting his manager to no avail. However, they did send me the disc and a photo album to put the pictures in. Overall, you can't beat the service and the tons of fun to be had with a photo booth from this company!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2007

This company was very easy to work with and did things the way I wanted them. The price is comparable to most and the quality is excellent! They did a wonderful job on my video and they took excellent pictures. They have many different options available for your photos and many extra enhanced features you can add. This company can really capture the moment and they have photographers located all over. Just get in contact with the main company and they'll arrange everything for you. Most likely they can do your location. They come highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2009